[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the big fucking deal about Nibiru? My grandfather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

What's the big fucking deal about Nibiru?

My grandfather watches "truth" paranoia channels on youtube for hours every day.
>>
>>18496909
>What's the big fucking deal about Nibiru?
>My grandfather watches "truth" paranoia channels on youtube for hours every day.
These two statements appear to be completely disconnected from each other. It is as if the second sentence is a brain-damaged person's response to the question posed in the first sentence.
>>
A while ago there was a huge lump of mass that was sitting outside our solar system (or within, Idk) that we couldn't detect with light.

I think this was a few times heavier than Earth and contained within a single body - so you can rule out any asteroids.

People made this out to be whatever I guess. There's bound to be some interesting and probably quite accurate hypotheses out there.
>>
>>18496909
Call him a fucking retard. That was 4 years ago. Is all about planet y now
>>
File: channel.jpg (53KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
channel.jpg
53KB, 500x357px
>>18496909
>paranoia channels
We should dig lots more of these in order to properly irrigate the land with paranoia, saturating it with skepticism so that we might sow the seeds of distrust and reap their bountiful harvest.
>>
>>18496919
Well there is evidence that suggests there is a planet sized object more massive than earth that is within to Oort Cloud. It is believed that this ninth planet has a noticeable gravitational effect on several dwarf planets beyond Pluto. It has yet been identified directly through telescope, only on empirical data.
>>
thats is a Sundog on a picture, its a rare sun reflection lol
>>
File: ct44.jpg (212KB, 1024x871px) Image search: [Google]
ct44.jpg
212KB, 1024x871px
>>18496909
this is caused by chemtrails.
you will also see sun halo, sun dogs, rainbow clouds, double or triple rainbows, abnormally bright Sun/Moon and many more weather oddities if you start paying attention to your sky.
We are being sprayed like rats.
>>
>>18496909
From what i gather there are a few more planets in our orbit, tho they are really really far out and won't interfere, though we do have a brown dwarf or failed star that comes around every now and again and is said to cause earthquakes tsunami and all that jazz, your grandfather is a smart man and can sense something big is coming, tell him not to worry it is the procession of the equinoxes. It happens every 25-26000 years and is said to unlock inert dna and change the vibratory and density Pattern to all who inhabit this planet, its quite the big deal as beings from all over the cosmos try to come and piggyback off this "graduation". Work on being loving and forgiving and the rest our creator will handle.
>>
File: 1468964689268.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1468964689268.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>18496914
>>
File: Mr.Shadow.jpg (74KB, 844x359px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Shadow.jpg
74KB, 844x359px
Zork better get those stones.
>>
>>18497900
>in our orbit
>really really far out
Pick one
>>
>>18497625
I love waking up and smelling chemtrails man, there's this really nice zing. 10/10 would get sprayed again
>>
>>18497625
>chemtrails make a glowing sphere
make /x/ great again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.