[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dad is a doctor. He gave me a skull that resembled pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: skull.jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
8KB, 189x267px
My dad is a doctor. He gave me a skull that resembled pic related. I used part of it 2 years ago to carve a guitar pick as a gift.
Is this wrong? Any chances this could come back and haunt me or is already haunting me?

What should I do? Should I ask for the guitar pick back and burry it along with the skull or cremate it? Anyone is free to give input.
>>
Maybe the dead guy LIKED being able to make music after he had passed away. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18496774
cool, hadnt thought of it that way
>>
>>18496774
This guy gets it.
>>
Naw we're just fucking with you the dead guy is going to haunt you till you die
>>
If op and his dad where not huge faggots than FBI would be all over/up/in/on/and around their asses they would taste latex.
One does not just "happen upon a human skull" and I'm fairly certain your dad is as big if not a bigger faggot than u OP
>>
>>18496770
>Is this wrong?
Yes.
>Any chances this could come back and haunt me or is already haunting me?
No.
>What should I do?
Feel bad.
>>
>>18498764
he said his dad is a doctor. People donate their bodies all the time. You get shit like this. Now if he found it in the woods yeah, but when you get it from work its cool.

T. Nurse.
>>
>>18496770
If you weren't pretty sure it was right to do, why the fuck did you do it? You don't get take-backs or do-overs in real life. One of these days you're going to carelessly pee on something electrical, and that will be the end of you.
>>
>>18498764
People have this idea having skulls is somehow illegal. You can but human skulls online even, pretty pricey, but certainly not "OH NO FBI!!"
>>
>>18498975
this
>>
>>18496770
Nothing wrong with what you did. The rituals of embalming or cremation are disrespectful and nonsensical, whereas you used something that would otherwise be waste in a creative way.
>>
>>18496770
find some ancient funeral hymns and play a sick electric guitar version of them and I bet you could summon a ghost or two.
>>
>>18496770
You realize how expensive a human skull is? For that reason alone it was wrong. If you had no use for it, you could have sold it to a medical student and buy quite a lot of very nice picks.
>>
>>18498764
Some of my friends back in medical school had real skulls for stuying. They are extremely expensive, so they were all passed down from other people in their families who studied medicine, too.
>>
>>18496770
lol, this is the most edgiest thing i have ever heard.

But we all do gay shit like this in high school anyway, so no big deal.
>>
>>18499629
>high school sophomore detected
>>
It's really disrespectful to ask for it back after you've given it, but worse is to have it and it's from a person. It's not normal.
>>
You're fucked, kiddo
>>
>>18499413
Embalming, yes. Cremation makes sense, you're just obliterating the body, something that is ment to happen.
>>
>>18496770
If it was 2 years ago and you haven't experienced anything, it should be fine. If your dad got it as a donation, it shouldn't be haunted. It's usually traumatic deaths that cause hauntings.
>>
>>18498764
I'm studying medicine and I can take home any bone I want. As long as op's dad can prove he's a doctor he'll have no problem at all.
>>
>>18501358
You're made of delicious flesh, you're meant to be picked by carnivores and decomposers and fertilize that land that spawned you, rather than turning yourself into smoke. Really it's just an extension of people wanting to be in control of their body after they've lost any control of their body.
>>
>>18496770
what part did you use? I imagine the spongy bone at the top of the skull would make for a shit pick
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.