[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't believe in the supernatural, but I once spotted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bloodceiling5.jpg (26KB, 700x454px) Image search: [Google]
bloodceiling5.jpg
26KB, 700x454px
I don't believe in the supernatural, but I once spotted a baby-sized footprint on the ceiling of my friend's house (picture similar but not the one I saw).
No regular children, let alone gravity-defying ones, currently lived there.
Potential origins?
>>
>>18496003
Timber was laid flat on the ground prior to construction. Child left footprint. Happens all the time on job sites.

Protip: You may even find a footprint on top of your car battery. We used to walk on them during big deliveries due to to the way they were stacked.
>>
File: aabbbeee.jpg (39KB, 306x432px) Image search: [Google]
aabbbeee.jpg
39KB, 306x432px
Abraham Lincoln tale:

"Abe grew very tall, he had to duck to get through a door ... His stepmother told him she didn't mind him bringing dirt into the house on his feet; should could scour the floor; but she asked him to keep his head washed or he'd be rubbing the dirt on her nice whitewashed rafters. He put barefoot boys to wading in a mud-puddle near the horse-trough, picked them up one by one, carried them to the house upside down, and walked their muddy feet across the ceiling. The mother came in, laughed an hour at the foot-tracks, told Abe he ought to be spanked -- and he cleaned the ceiling so it looked new."

http://www.unshod.org/pfbc/pflincoln.htm
>>
>>18496003
You can buy this realy stretchy toy that made of a elastic sticky jelly that kids like to stretch and let go so it flys off and sticks to things i used to own one that looked like a mini foot used to leave impressions everywhere my mum would go mental
>>
>>18496003
It's Spider-kid!
>>
it is a demon or a ghost? which leaves marks?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.