[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa Learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: bk.jpg (262KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
bk.jpg
262KB, 1240x775px
I have an ultra short attention span and was considering using a tulpa to read and learn for me. From my understanding, this could be done because the tulpa comes from your brain.
>>
It's like naruto to all over,

- shadow clone no-jutsu
>>
tulpas do not exist anon, anyone who truly believes they have a tulpa are schizophrenics
>>
You should get some Adderall...Much better
>>
>>18495730
go back to /pol/
>>
>>18495733
Go back to the psych ward
>>
>>18495724
but your tulpa would be you.
wouldn't you rather fix your attention span and be able to focus on whatever the fuck you want?
>>
>>18495739
I think it would be cooler to have to tulpa do it. I want to create some sort of Watson tulpa.
>>
>>18495733
>he thinks im a /pol/ user

schizophrenia also produces paranoia, anon
>>
>>18495744
>cooler to have a mental illness
kys
>>
>>18495752
Look /pol/ I am a Jew and I curse you to the end of times you will be poor forever and your family will be poor and their families family
>>
>>18495757
>he thinks i hate jews

wew lad
>>
>>18495755
It's not a mental illness.
>>
>>18495760
I don't know who you are man
>>
I need some advice on summoning a tulpa to study for them.
>>
>>18495724
Isn't it considered a bad idea to create a tulpa for a specific purpose.
>>
>>18495810
Thanks, that's what I was looking for, but why is that?
>>
>>18495765
Someone who uses common sense and also is not Antisemitisic.
>Not everyone on /pol/ is brainwashed by the hivemind
>>
>>18495810
>>18495818
I don't want to create a tulpa and have it fuck me up and taunt me.
>>
>>18495818
A tulpa is bassicaly another person, how would you feel if you were created just to study. If you want a tulpa just to study or do some other specific task they might be upset.
>>
>>18495818
Tulpamancy is just an archaic way of saying "put yourself in someone else's perspective". If tulpas are real, then every fiction-writer and manga-drawer must have hundreds of em, right? I mean, they all talk, have personalities, do whatever they want. "Summoning a tulpa" is just another means of creative thinking. No, some succubus isn't gonna kill you. No, demons aren't either. Otherwise I'd have been fucked for liking games about demons back when I was a kid. All your mind is doing when you "summon a tulpa" is basically just saying "Hmm.. If I was a demon, I'd probably sound like this." Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>18495833
Yeah go tell that to JK Rowling about Harry Potter, you dingus.
>>
I mean, if the entire idea of a tulpa is that you separate a fragment of your consciousness from your conscious mind, it seems to me that you would gain nothing by having it learn things. Since it's a separate consciousness.

More likely, tulpas don't actually exist.
>>
>>18495840
Thanks anon, I heard that some writers summon tulpas and Slender Man is some sort of collective tulpa.
>>
>>18495823
no disrespect, but you give off the energy of an avid /pol/er.
>>
>>18495851
I never summoned a tulpa. I read it comes from your brain so whatever the tulpa is doing you are doing. It's weird
>>
>>18495867
it's literally disassociative identity disorder.
basically, shit that you're too scared/lazy to do you just channel into that automatic response part of your brain which is both creepy and pretty dangerous.
>>
>>18495873
If it works to your benefit, I don't see anything wrong with that. I could see it being a problem if it's ruining your life or someone else.

>creepy
I personally don't think it's creepy because it's you and your own brain.

>dangerous
What's so dangerous?
>>
>>18495744
Internal tulpas are just "alter egos"

think of the term "ego" as "spirit" or "personality"

you can adapt different personalities to take on the form of anything you want, it activates brain parts you don't usually use, it's "seeing yourself in a new light"

some people get this affect after lifting something they thought was too heavy, or receiving respect form someone that didn't used to before.

The fine print and warning about alter egos: You must commit them to be a portion of yourself, or else you will get confused which ego is your actual self. This causes sociopathy, doubleminded-ness, talking shit, being two-faced. Pretending to be whichever friend the person needs at the time, just to be seen as a friend. That's all done with the intention of love, but you end up tricking someone in the end. I've typed too much!

TL;DR use the tulpa creating process to make another idea of yourself which you can emulate. Do not make separate entity that resides in your head.
>>
>>18495891
because it's the equivalent of dreaming while awake.
the part of your brain that you should have control of you're leaving on autopilot. i mean i'm all for doing whatever you want it's just fucking weird and dangerous depending on what you do.
>>
>>18495899
I never created a tulpa. I just don't want to see some random ass tulpa running around all crazy because that would be distracting.

>>18495903
People keep on saying it's dangerous, but what is the danger?
>>
>>18495851
Well we probably already exist in a SOUP of consciousness, so could it REALLY do so much harm to just add another piece of carrot to your soup?
>>
>>18495916
Exactly, an internal tulpa would just be another personality that gets to activate whenever it wants (look up monarch programming)

you will be doing this to yourself, only experimentally
>>
>>18495934
Sounds like invoking arcana.
I always fall to the fool.
>>
>>18495930
More like
>we already have soup
>create a plastic version of soup
>nobody wants to eat it.
>our soup goes bad
>>
>>18495934
You have a point. It makes sense because some of the disassociated disorders comes from trauma. MKUltra tortured their subjects and created some sort of alter-ego. That alter-ego then could be triggered by some sort of association to the trauma.
So in a way, the MKUltra program might have created an involuntary tulpa for an evil purpose.

Most proceed with caution.
>>
>>18495954
This isn't right.
Someone had to create the "soup" we reside in.
What if our "soup" just rings of plasticity to them?
Who is to say the soup we make won't just be the same or similar to our own?
>>
File: inside.jpg (215KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
inside.jpg
215KB, 649x900px
>>18495957
uh oh.
>>
>>18495957
you should be able to see your tulpa though. it's not like you totally lose control as with being MKUltraed.
>>
>/x/ tells me that you can see your tulpa as if it was an actual person standing in front of you
>everyone else tells me you can't actually see it

Which is true? If the latter is true, why even bother? Just listen to a podcast if you want someone to talk to you.
>>
>>18495990
Why is sight such an important sense for some people?
For me, I consider sounds first.
>>
>>18496014
Getting some verbal input from them would be more important that seeing them.
>>
>>18495724
ftp://joelixny.ddns.net/The%20All-Embracing%20Library/IMPROVEMENT/VISUALIZATION/
http://www.tulpa.info/
https://tulpa.io/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/wiki/guides
>>
Go to the thread in /trash/ if you want any actual information
>>
>>18495724
No imaginary friends will help you. Get real help anon it's for your best interest
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.