[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: crowleypyrhat.jpg (40KB, 317x378px) Image search: [Google]
crowleypyrhat.jpg
40KB, 317x378px
You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
>>
>>18495653
At bare minimum at least this is more creative than "what went on in his head?"
>>
Been watching scarface I see.
>>
>>18495658
But what went on in his head? Seriously?
>>
>>18495653
being bad is easy and being good is hard. You can be honest about your beastly "urges" but not pursue them. And i can tell you that your sinful desires are something that demons push you to commit. It snot really "you". cheers my friend and i piss all over aleister crowley
>>
>>18496144
OP just show you the purest truth, and you come back with some Jesus bullshit.
Grow up Kiddo. Live's shit. Get over it.
>>
>>18495653
> autism intensifies
>>
>>18495653
ya know what man. most of what you said is soooooo fuckin true! people like him are an easy skapegoat! the part where you're wrong tho, is instead of just embracing/accepting ones shadow, actually identifying w/it and acting on it is the problem. but i totally agree, most ppl like to say "oh i would never do that" but they totally would if they really believed what they say they do. he just had the courage of his conviction. it makes them feel better. also, for the record i dont fuck w/ crowley, bc i believe in morality beyond do whatever you want, but i totally agree most people should actually like him, based on what they say. also, he shouldve finished that 6 month ritual. i forget what it was called, but thats where he fucked up
>>
>>18496144
this guy gets it. dubz confirms
>>
>>18497573
Tony Montana approved
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.