[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/. Not a regular but I need some help. I've always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: u6QMEr9.png (18KB, 625x571px) Image search: [Google]
u6QMEr9.png
18KB, 625x571px
Hey /x/. Not a regular but I need some help. I've always been very sensitive when it comes to the other side, but have never had any intention of interfering or anything like that. I'm happy to live my life in the normal, to be honest. Long story short I think I might have a Nightmare/ Heavy Ghost/ Pressing Shadow who is visiting me most nights. I'm fairly sure it's not psychological, as I'm pretty free form stress and all the usual causes.

My questions are to any one more knowledgeable than me:

How do these spirits work? Do I get visited every night, or have I been possessed or something?

Why is it happening to me?

Is there any way to stop it without having to get particularly involved?

I will share some *very* boring paranormal encounters with anyone who can help.

Image is what I was shown last night.
>>
File: DragonSculpture[1].jpg (46KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
DragonSculpture[1].jpg
46KB, 533x400px
Will bump with some chronological stories. I am afraid it is as I mentioned before very bland, predictable, and without climax.

So first when I was very young, my mother, a friend of hers, my older brother, and myself went to visit a very large park about two hours from my home town ("Margam Park", South Wales). I had always felt a certain difference in the atmosphere in those grounds than outside them, but that day was particularly odd. First was that as I walked through the orangery, I saw the remains of a tree that had been struck by lightening. It still stood upright, and was totally bare, with white trunk, and no bark. I instantly released, even in my youth, that the tree was very spiritually charged. As I mentioned before though I am not knowledgeable in these things - I have no idea what the significance of the tree was, or why it was so peculiar, but I have no doubt in my mind that it was at ends with normality. The area has very strong ties to Celtic Paganism so it might have been something like that. The same tree makes appearances in my dreams very occasionally even now. That day I ran back to my mother and dragged her to the tree. I told her confidently that I would never forget it. My mother had no idea how to react really and we just continued our walk.
>>
File: _63955990_margam.jpg (142KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
_63955990_margam.jpg
142KB, 976x549px
>>18495115

Following the area with the tree, we came out at the manor, circled around it and made our way to the large field out front. Here you can always see deer. Whilst we lay on the grass eating our packed lunches, we watched as a perfectly spherical rainbow formed around the sun directly above us. As this passed over the course of around 15 minutes, we were shown another phenomenon that I haven't been able to explain (but am confident was not paranormal in nature). This visual phenomenon was that of a solid ball that appeared to be the size of a foot ball raise up vertically from the ground reach a height, change it's trajectory to horizontal to the ground, move about 90'c across my vision (being joined by another that faded in and out across this horizontal movement) before falling vertically toward the earth. As I say, I sensed no particular paranormal in the vision itself, and have come to suspect that it was a rare optical phenomenon shown to me by the spirits, rather than something para-natural in nature.

After this we went on an hour or so hike along a path into the forest to see an old castle. Here there was a sign that warned people not to climb on the steps as they were dangerous. One of the plaques detailed a story of a boy who died in the castle after falling from steps and hitting his head. The plaque finished with the line "And never again did laughter ring through the halls of this castle". After this we went home, and though I don't remember anything else of the day, I managed to knock myself out by jumping off the top of my stairs. No one was in the hall way when I did it, and so no one knows the circumstances of the accident. A decent sized scar and a few hours of memory loss aside though and I was and am fine.
>>
>>18495115
>I instantly released
>>
>>18495115
>>18495359
>statue of a dragon jacking off
I bet he would release at the sight of that
>>
>>18495014
"Heavy/pressing ghosts" are commonly described by sufferers of sleep paralysis.

If you want it to stop, reduce your sleeping temperature by about 2 or 3°C by using lighter bedding.

Sleep paralysis episodes are also an excellent way to train in lucid dreaming anon.
>>
>the tree was no bark and was smooth enough to take it up the ass
>a rainbow appeared around my asshole, although I don't believe that part of the experience was paranormal
>i still dream of it today, sometimes
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.