[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I think I might have psychic powers, either that or meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: gibus sniper.jpg (114KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gibus sniper.jpg
114KB, 640x360px
Hey /x/ I think I might have psychic powers, either that or meme magic is a true force I can tap into, I'm not really sure what to think, I'll give you can example of what I mean.

>I talk to someone about a random show/actor/whatever
>within a span of a few hours to a few days, the internet/tv has news relating to that subject.
>the first few times I thought it was a coincidence
>but it kept on happening
>it only happens a few times each month

It's a very strange occurrence that happens every now and again I'm not sure what to think about it.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18494637
>le gibus and goggles meme xD
spotted the f2p underage soldier main
>>
>>18494729
I used to have every gibus but one day they all vanished. Is this paranormal?
>>
>>18494637
>within a span of a few hours to a few days, the internet/tv has news relating to that subject.

Congratulations, you fall perfectly under confirmation bias. I bet you see repeating numbers and think they're super spiritual and important too.

And on that note check 'em!
>>
>>18494637

Consider that you're not controlling either but the reason you see these coincidences occur is because you're programmed by the system so it's not you summoning these events as much as you're talking about things you've been programmed to talk about just like everyone else.
>>
>>18496109
Check what? Kek does not smile on you.
>>
File: tmp_12453-0d6501580040.png (304KB, 472x470px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12453-0d6501580040.png
304KB, 472x470px
>>18496109
>>18496787
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.