[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were started as bacteria as most life does in our Galaxy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Nation_of_Islam.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Nation_of_Islam.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
Were started as bacteria as most life does in our Galaxy. Anyone believe this?
>>
The bacteria in your body control what you think and do. They are the real masters of life.
>>
>>18494402
Bacteria can now carry code, (google). Maybe they. are the key to ai and sentience
>>
>>18494414
Alien bacteria carries our souls.
>>
>>18494396
>Were started as bacteria as most life does in our Galaxy. Anyone believe this?
Yes
>>
Can u guys get me an accurate explanation of what exactly "bacteria" is ?
>>
Yes and then evolved to fit our environments via radiation from the sun and earh
>>
>>18494462
I think all my good bacteria have died of alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>18494396
Well yeah, obviously.

Have you got a better explanation?
>>
>>18494396
>bacteria
chemical reactions predate bacteria. that's where replication, the
>>
>>18494396
Buildings are made of bricks and mortar. Anyone believe this?
>>
Only a quarter of the cells in what you think of as 'your' body are human, they are mostly bacteria. Your digestive system would be shit without them, your skin would be shit without them. You know why babies get dry, cracked skin? The bacteria that eat dead skin and produce the lipids that waterproof (and so allow for proper hydration) and lubricate the skin need time to establish.
There are digestive pathways which are reliant on bacteria producing enzymes.
'You' are a symbiotic organism, or rather a colony of symbiotic organisms.
If I am overweight, why would I get hungry? My body knows it has the fuel it needs. Its because my bacteria are hungry, and they themselves do not have fat reserves and will die if not fed.
Life is fucking crazy.
>>
What the fuck is your picture?
>>
What a good question.
>>
>>18495540
Stop justifying your over weight . Fatso
>>
>>18494536
a member of a large group of unicellular microorganisms that have cell walls but lack organelles and an organized nucleus, including some that can cause disease.
>>
>>18494536
nobody really knows...
>>
>>18495693
see >>18495690
>>
>>18495634
kek, it doesn't justify it though, we are each responsible for the management of our digestive colonies. It's my fault for maintaining so many hungry bacteria
>>
>>18494396
That picture is an unholy amalgamation of everything that is wrong with both /x/ & /pol/
>>
>>18494536
A bacteria is a cell with only one chromosome which forms a loop. They also have other shit like plasmids and stuff, but that's pretty much it. They don't have a nucleus.
>>
>>18495551
something meant to look like a diagram on an alien, but is actually bullshit upon closer inspection?

Unless someone on this board is schitzo enough for it to make sense to them. I am not a doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 539x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 539x1023px
>>18494462

It's called a PAH stack - PAH stands for Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon. A PAH stack would uptake basic molcules, and output RNA. This RNA could then infect cells, causing them to produce modified proteins which could be, for instance, neurotransmitters. Microorganisms are known to use this to adjust the behavior of hosts.

Life began with biogenic graphite;

>http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/v7/n1/full/ngeo2025.html

And scientists are suggesting that life began on a carbon planet;

>https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/news/2016-12
>But the first potentially habitable worlds to form might have been very different
>New research suggests that planet formation in the early universe might have created carbon planets consisting of graphite, carbides, and diamond

Neutron stars display characteristics which can only be explained by a 10-20% carbon content. Blackholes are thought to form from neutron stars. So, life and blackholes may have a singular origin - carbon.

This also means that life began with graphene - the strongest substance known to man. The Sanskrt word 'Vajra' means 'Diamond,' or 'Lightning.' This is interesting, because graphene is also the most electrically conductive molecule in nature, and carbon is used to make brush motors and graphite control rods for nuclear reactors.

We didn't come from bacteria - we came from black carbon gods.
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 576x768px
>>18496563

Within Buddhism, it's said that we have three bodies; the Dharmakaya; the Nirmanakaya; and Sambhogakaya. The body of interest is the Sambhogakaya, or 'enjoyment body.' I've searched for information about a 'Vajrakaya,' or 'diamond body,' but the phrase isn't often used it seems.

The Nirmanakaya is the mortal body of a Buddha, and it dies like any other mortal body. But the Sambhogakaya is immortal, and manifests in a Pure Land among other places - the Jalu or 'Rainbow body' is one form of sambhogakaya.

Sokushinbutsu involves consuming pine needles and pitch - the needles contain lignin, which, when cooked in a pressurized oven with iron, becomes graphene;

>http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2015/0307356.html

So, if you performed sokushinbutsu, but also ate iron (A common pigment in pottery,) and had your body placed in an oven under a mound of dirt (A common method of metalurgy,) the result would be a chunk of graphene shaped like the pine needles in your body.

In ancient times, the Soma drink was consumed and claimed to grant siddhis - superpowers. Abhisheka is the remnant of this, and involves drinking a tea made from herbs. There was a great deal of preperation involved with Soma, and it came from a plant - all plants have lignin.

Graphene is defined as a hexagon composed of double-bonded carbon atoms. The hexagon is a common occult symbol, and the perception of the unity of all life is the perception of the carbon hexagon - snow flakes, stars, life. When heated, graphene glows red - Shakti energy. Some gods are red - Agni, Indra and Mariamaman. Others are smoke-colored, like the ash-covered, red-haired Shiva. The ash is composed of calcium, combusted carbon, guanine and uric acid - the ocean contains iodine, used to clean the growths on their flesh.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.