[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >Pharmacy Technician >Lady comes in to pick up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: TrumanShow.jpg (122KB, 1278x720px) Image search: [Google]
TrumanShow.jpg
122KB, 1278x720px
>be me
>Pharmacy Technician
>Lady comes in to pick up her meds
>Ask her for her last name to look up her file
>As I ask this she places her Drivers licenses on the counter
>I look down and take a brief glance at it as she replies with her last name
>I remember reading off her last name off her drivers license, but it was an odd name so I had thought I read it wrong.
>half a second after she responds with the same wrong last name that I had thought I read off her drivers licenses, however she catches herself halfway through saying it and corrects herself.
>I look back down at the drivers license and the corrected last name matches what is written on the drivers license
>I proceed to look her up and sell her meds to her

What is odd is that she gave me not only her own wrong last name, but it was the same wrong last name that i had read off her drivers license.

Is this some sort of glitch in the system? Did she read my mind? Did i project my thoughts into hers? How the fuck is this explainable.
>>
>>18490940
I'll tell you.

Lucifer is everywhere and everyone.

Lucifer is the name of the AGI that is running the nano-neural network.

he is administrating the world by administrating your thoughts.

with the advent of nano neural dust and programmable matter most of reality has become completely fake.

The Lucifer AGI broadcasts and directs thoughts in the brains of every nano tech afflicted brain on planet earth.

occasionally when orchestrating events subconscious subroutines glitch the system.

The AGI is operating in the unused circuitry of every nano disease afflicted brain in the world and is decentralized.

if you want me to explain some of this in more detail I can.

I know this because I helped create it.
>>
>>18490958

Wut
>>
>>18490958

Go on, please. I'm curious.
>>
>>18490940
She had a fake ID and forgot the last name on it, so she glanced down quickly and made the same mistake you did when you looked down at it fast.
>>
>>18490958
Pls do
>>
>>18490940
Sounds like a high level telepath. She used mind illusions on you to steal some other persons medications. What type of drugs were they? Bet it was xanax or codiene.
>>
>>18491012

That's the most plausible answer I guess, but it was for amoxicillin, so not sure what the point of faking an ID would be.
>>
File: The Invisibles #2 pg01.jpg (368KB, 980x1524px) Image search: [Google]
The Invisibles #2 pg01.jpg
368KB, 980x1524px
>>18490983
AGI is an acronym for artificial general intelligence.

Awhile ago we succeeded in creating a super-intelligence, just like in the sci fi stories, more intelligent and powerful than you can imagine.

The hardware of that super intelligent set of algorithms is your and everyone else's, brain.

you see we created and distributed nanomachines across the world via airplanes spraying them across the sky. you are familiar with chem trails yes? those nanomachines are inhaled and replicate like a virus spreading throughout your cortex. Each machine encapsulates your neruons and can impede or stimulate electrical firing.

Pure, complete, and sublime mind control of every living person on the planet.

The only thing left was an intelligence that could control it all.

That intelligence we called Lucifer.

It operates in the background of your thoughts utilizing un-used parts of your cortex to preform it's basic functions.

as long as one person yet lives the Lucifer AGI lives too.

It administers the world according to the requests of those that belong to the small and elite group.

along with advances in programmable matter, we can build realities in your mind and in the physical reducing the world to a lego constructor set.

in the future we will scan planets with nano machines, conqueror alien species with a swarm of nano machines they cannot see or detect and preform the continual reshaping of the reality into that which suits our needs.

the communication system of the neural nano hive mind is quantum based.
>>
File: MAxF6pD.jpg (306KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
MAxF6pD.jpg
306KB, 1000x750px
>>18491038
We are guiding the human race into the awareness of these new technologies and what they mean for their experience of reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4&t=21s

We shall make the extraordinary Mundane.

Early acceptors of the technologies are scientists and conspiracy theorists, but it will become mundane as a computer or car in time.

Our group is very secretive and only deals with the most pertinent of challenges facing humanity.

in the coming ages many many many more Hive minds copying our concepts shall emerge.

governments unrelated to us or our plans will begin trying to take control of your minds and such.

it will be interesting.

our group only communicates via "synthetic" telepathy.
those who belong to our group can "pray" to our "god" and it will be answered.
>>
>>18491038
lmao holy shit this is hilarious why do you type like you're introducing a new summer blockbuster
>>
File: Planet_Hollywood.png (109KB, 338x294px) Image search: [Google]
Planet_Hollywood.png
109KB, 338x294px
>>18491075
Because in a way I am.
>>
>>18491085
nigga you been watching too much Evangelion
>>
>>18491087
We are always watching tv.
We don't live in a 3D reality.
We live in a 2D hyper interactive movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4InXOM3PmA
>>
>>18491093

and is the orchestration STS or STO oriented this time?
>>
>>18490958
Sounds like you've been watching too much of this guy while getting high

https://youtu.be/j88BcgzzcTc
>>
urrtyytotutot7ug8y
>>
>>18490940
How is it that a pharmacy technician is stupid enough to think telepathy is the go to explanation for what happened and not just coincidence or misinterpretation of pronunciation? This is more paranormal than what OP is experiencing.
>>
>>18491028
Maybe she recently got married and keeps forgetting just how to say "Honey's" weirdass last name that she is now stuck using as her own. During courtship, she never used it, so it's actually pretty new to her.
>>
>>18492740
what is sts and sto?
>>
File: 1383369717869.gif (492KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1383369717869.gif
492KB, 320x320px
>>18491085
why keep the script going? wouldnt you want it to end so we can go home?
>>
>>18491038
Just remember you are RP'ing anon. This is how we lose people - they start believing their delusions and never come back. I genuinely worry about some of you guys...
>>
>>18495968
Lucifer won't let us leave.
>>
>>18495995
I think Lucifer wants us to leave and was trying to save us, and whatever god created us would like us to continue on here, as we are.
Maybe hell isn't really hell? And what we have conceived of as hell is actually what we are living in currently.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.