[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A creepy experience of mine- plus creepy dreams and experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: yee.png (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
16KB, 400x300px
Hey guys, so first- yea this is a general thread for creepy stuff and dreams. However I have a VERY particular experience I want to tell you guys about to start the thread off, but in addition to me telling you guys about it.. Id also like some insight and your opinions.

>Be up north in my parents cabin up there cause own some property seperate from our main home in the city
>About 3 hours north of where we live- really raw woods, known somewhat for being a popular hunting spot, though the deer population is more scarce in the recent years
>We go up there pretty much whenever we can, we love it up there, and eventually plan on moving away from the city once I finish college
>This was in the middle of last summer
>Go up north with my dad cause he really shouldnt go by himself anymore given his health
>Spend night relaxing watching TV, going on a walk, and playing some puzzle games off my phone by myself
>Its really remote where our cabin is up there, and there arent many people in general
>It gets late for me at that time (a job I was working that allowed me some time off had me on a schedule)- It was about 11 PM
>Decide to hit the hay
>I've had disturbing dreams before, but they are FAR and few in between, but none of them measure to what happened next
>Dream starts with me looking at my phone, looking at some creepy fucking youtube channel in complete darkness- the only lumination is the screen
>The videos are very similar to username666 in some ways
>Out of nowhere, one of the videos ends. It's pitch black.
>Red text appears on the screen
>"DON'T TURN ON THE LIGHTS"
>???
>Im confused and a bit frightened
>I quickly wake up to my room- pitch black darkness (duh, its night- but it was much darker than the city given were away from streetlights and things of that sort)
>Not much cause for alarm yet but then-
>Suddenly, after about 4 secs of undisturbed darkness in my room and a creepy feeling I had I see a faint light in my window

Will continue in next post
>>
>Light appears to be coming from above almost- but I cant be for certain, it almost seemed on par with the roof
>Its circling the cabin VERY slowly
>Too close to be a helicopter or something like that. I'd of heard the blades and there would be wind blowing things everywhere outside
>No sound of anything else like a megaphone or police
>This light is dim but almost all encomposing if that makes any sense
>It seems wide and fucking spatious
>I know that fucking sounds weird
>Anyway its almost level with the roof if not just below or above
>I keep feeling this.. sound. Which I know sounds fucking weirder but I have no other way to put this
>At this point im scared as fuck as the light approaches where my window would be approximately, but I do have blinds closed over, so nothing could see inside
>I keep silent, and I dont dare to turn on a light or my phone
>Light eventually passes, and fades
>This sense of dread that was over me fades
>I sigh a sigh of relief, but honestly cant shake what the fuck just happened
>Im freaking out still
>I go out to the livingroom, and after some debate for 10 minutes, I turn on the television to try to distract myself (the blinds in there were also covered with blankets and the sort so I figured the dim light wouldnt be a problem in there, especially given that whatever that was is gone
>Go back to sleep after calming down and telling myself I was imagining things
>Thinking back now that shit was WAY too strange to be my imagination (or it could be, but just.. I have so many questions)
>I tell my dad about it in the morning and he laughs at me

What the fuck happened? Should I be worried when I go up there? Theres other strange experiences Ive had up there as well.
>>
>>18490517
also when I say not many people in general- keep in mind I mean in the nearby CITY. There's basically NO people except older folks down the road
>>
I have a lightsaber (really expensive one) standing on top of a shelf and the past few nights it always fell down between 2 and 4 at night. It's quite heavy so i always woke up, scared as fuck.
What can i do?
>>
>>18490527
Creepy. Expected you to say that it was all just a dream in a dream but no idea about this. What else happened?
>>
>>18490527
>I keep feeling this.. sound.

when most people "feel sound" its subbass. Just a little bit of it, and it makes your chest vibrate. The lower the pitch, the harder to hear, until its impossible to hear when it gets below our ear's limits. But you can still feel it. Its usually caused by (relative to a musical note) a very slow vibration (pitches are frequencies)
>>
>>18490611
OP here, Id set up a camera maybe
>>18490620
Yea! Like, holy fucking shit did that fuck me up.

And alright, another one.

>Be up north with family and girlfriend at the time (this was about 5 years back, my 9th grade summer).
>My girlfriend at the time came with us
>First girlfriend- really liked her, thought itd be nice to bring her
>Whole weekend were trying to get into eachothers pants but are super shy and shit cause were virgins
>Decide at some point to take a walk
>We walk to this small lake nearby, on the other side of the lake there are houses that arent a part of my property or anyone near us
>Never seen anybody in the lake as long as ive been coming up here
>Nor have I seen anyone coming in and out of the house but someone probably does live there. I dont spend hours staring over there I mean cmon
>If we want to enter that lake it requires we go through all this marsh and swampish shit for about 20 feet so nobody ever bothered, even with a small aluminum boat we have
>Her and I sit down and enjoy the view
>Make out time
>Begin slipping her the tongue and feeling her up
>Shes into it
>Im into it
>This is so awesome
>Out of nowhere in my mind/head.. I get this scary fucking picture- almost like a visiion
>See a persons arm on the ground like someone is laying there, but nothing else of them- just an arm
>Its flailing lightly occasionally, there's a stabbing/beating sound
>see blood splatters on ground every time theres a hit
>stop making out in shock
>she asks whats wrong
>dont know what the fuck to say to her because I dont want to scare her about what I just saw
>starts raining just slightly at that exact moment
>"its starting to rain" I say
>"We should get back to the cabin before it starts pouring" I continue
>We get back and I never tell anyone about this- with the exception of one friend who was equally creeped as I
>>
>>18490646
OP again- really? That's.. kind of bizarre
>>
>>18490653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfqtbf2H20g

Find some music or something with loud bass/subbass and turn it up. You will feel it in your chest. Do the same for music with little or no bass. Do you feel it now?

When you listen to the bass heavy song, does it feel the way the light felt? or different? aside from being more or less extreme.
>>
>>18490682
Yea, I feel it.

And well- it felt slightly different. Something I felt in my bones almost. Just this vibration that was subtle but powerful in a way.
>>
>>18490693
unfortunately its hard to find practical words for describing these things. Did the vibrations feel really really slow AND powerful? it was subtle, in what way? the feeling was subtle?"

My questions are starting to get redundant ill stop, ha.
>>
>>18490724
Continue if you need to. I want to communicate best I can what I mean- no matter how hard it is.

And well, I guess you could describe them as slow. Its like I felt waves gently hitting me- shaking me to the core- but also vibrating in me in a way.

You could almost describe it like an atom- atoms are both waves and particles at once. That's sort of how this felt, but slower movement than that of an atom, and there was this sensation of dread that came with it.
>>
>>18490743
I suspect this is more anxiety related than sound related, then.

I once had an anxiety attack where my entire body began shaking. I also couldnt move my arm. I began to believe i was being controlled by something else, but it was all anxiety. It can do oddly devastating things to the mind.
>>
>>18490793
The shaking- maybe. But the light? THAT was real. THAT was there. I swear to god it was.
>>
>>18490517
Hey Op, no clue what the light is, sounds like a horror movie though. The dreaming could be your conscious or subconsciousness telling you something to keep yourself safe. It could also be a an entity or something in your dreams trying to keep you safe. Like me and my friend sort of have the same thing. Sounds weird, I know but it happens to me and my friend too. Basically in dreams you may recieve a piece of advise that will help you. My friend recieved a warning when he was sleeping before he and his family were in a car crash, and I believe I heard a voice close to the verge of sleep and later that night me and my roomates including my friend heard gunshots in the distance.
>>18490651
As for this, this could be a sixth sense of source almost like a psychic ability letting you be aware that theres a spirit there.
>>
>>18490849
Interesting- as for the second one- what do you base that off of?
>>
>>18491300
Personal experience actually, I'm partially psychic myself. Me and some friends went ghost hunting once. We believe we encounter multiple ghosts me and my other friend imagined this once ghost the exact sameway detail per detail kind of freaky actually. As well as we sort of sensed different emotions coming from spirits. and yet again our details matched.
>>
I'll post my only true experiencd, which happened probably around a year or two ago. I'll start by saying that I was and still am a complete and total sceptic and atheist.
>laying in bed, trying to fall asleep
>always been uncomfortable feeling exposed when sleeping, so I sleep with my covers over my head
>however, at this time I was not quite ready to fall asleep and the covers were not over my head yet
>back is to the wall, facing the middle of my room
>eyes are closed
>suddenly hear a faint but distinct sound come from the center of my room
>sounds like a cough or inhalation of some kind
>eyes shoot open, see nothing at all but pitch darkness
>freak out anyway and immediately fly under covers because I'm a little bitch
>lay still, breathe as quietly as possible, and listen
>think I probably just heard something random and overreacted
>then, I hear it again
there was no mistaking it; it sounded just like a person inhaling, and it was coming from right next to me in my room somewhere
>scared shitless by this point, still stay under covers and keep quiet and still
>minutes go by
>eventually, hear what sounds like a few very quiet steps being made toward my door, judging by where the sound came from
this creeped me out initially, but then the next day I realized something else
>be a lazy kid
>have hard time getting up in the mornings
>have alarm clock across my room on my desk so that I have to actually get up in the mornings to turn it off
>clock has a green LED display
>if I have night vision, the clock is bright enough to allow me to see at least somewhat the rest of my room
>that night, I didn't see anything AT ALL
the only thing I've been able to come up with is that something was blovking the light of my clock's display
>>
>>18491388
This story is true. Really. And yes, I'm really still a sceptic. But I have no idea what this could have been. I'm probably not gonna come close to believing what I hear but I visit this board because I love this stuff anyway and I'd love for you guys to let me know your thoughts on this experience I had.
>>
>>18491343
Huhm. Any other experiences?
>>18491388
Kind of in the same boat honestly- used to be an avid advocate of parapsychology when I was younger though, leaving it when I found most of it to be bunk (with a few exceptions).

Anyway- thats creepy man.. Anything else?
>>
>>18491388
>>18491405
I don't recall any other seemingly anomalous events ever occurring to me. The only other thing that I've had to keep reminding myself is real was the time when I was playing around with a cellular automata applet that let you set different rules for birth and survival. I was on a rule I'd found that supported a bit more growth than Conway's Game of Life (I think the rule I was using was b3/s2378 or something like that) when suddenly, out of the random, chaotic mess of cells, a huge block laying spaceship appeared. It was incredibly complex looking at how it functioned and I was astounded. The reasons Conway's rule is the one studied is that his is supposed to be the one that provides the most potential for complex structures to emerge, but in my studies of the field as a hobby I've learned that something like what I saw is unthinkable as a naturally-occuring structure in ANY rule, let alone one that isn't focussed on.

If you don't know what cellular automata are, sorry for the nerd-out. Wikipedia has a great article on them to help you get the gist of what I'm talking about if you want to learn. They're basically simulations of life on a grid with mathematical rules governing the behavior of the system.
>now that I've finished this comment I realize that it isn't /x/ appropriate at all. oh well.
Seriously though, this structure would have made the community news if a mathematician had found it instead of me.
>>
>>18491454
Hmm. Well that is quite strange isn't it.

For another strange experience of mine then

>falling asleep think about concept of past lives
>come to in an office looking out a window in NYC
>feel old. about 60s maybe
>hear someone refer to me as "briggs"
>"That's stuart briggs." I reply
>wake up
>wat
>>
>>18491793

Oh so you're saying...you fell asleep and the last tying on your brain became a dream. So paranormal...
>>
>>18491838
Look dick bag- I wasnt saying it was paranormal in itself. I found the ability of my brain to construct the scene it did within seconds of me falling asleep thinking about this awesome.

Fuck off

So edgy...
>>
File: received_1076350282490715.gif (2MB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
received_1076350282490715.gif
2MB, 500x330px
>>18491861
Oh, clearly you're about 20 years old am I right? Using the word edgy when someone's being sarcastic. I don't think sarcasm is edgy.

I'm not even going to reply after this but I know YOU will. Predictable, retarded youth thinks obvious dream is past life. Welcome to /x/
>>
Another weird experience, whoever that other anon is- they are clearly retarded.

Anyway-

>Be me
>Up north on same property
>Staying night at friend jacob's cabin down road.
>Dad decides to call me and tell me he wants me home that night (about 12)
>Bitch and moan and complain
>Tell him ok
>Get outside and start marching back to my cabin
>Pretty fucking dark
>No flashlight cause Im a retarded 12 year old boy
>Getting a little creepy, but I know these parts and I am a brave young boy
>lol.jpg
>suddenly I feel a gust of air rush past me and hear faint footsteps, but cant make anything out
>my eyes had adjusted to the darkness a bit at this point- I could at least make out slight shapes in front of me and the light of my cabin's porch light up ahead
>at same time as gush of wind I hear a low chuckle
>FUCKING NOPE
>make a complete 180 and dash back to my friend jacbos
>turn phone off
>tell dad next day we played more games before I left and I lost track of time and passed out
>get grounded for a week
>I was ok with that
>>
>>18491388
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was just curious.
>>
>>18490849
>>18491405
Me and my friends are planning on going ghost hunting again sometime in the near future. So I can tell you some of the emotions we felt from the spirits. Two seemed indifferent about us, one started getting angry at us, because we started asking about their deaths, then finally the ghost we managed to agree on a description of from the previous story. A female spirit, she seemed happy that we were there as well as I sensed that she seemed protective of us. Maybe because our trip there was about finding her specifically since we found her story on a website.

So I'll just tell the whole story. I live in an apartment of 4 guys including myself. I'm into paranormal stuff so I get some of them to go out ghost hunting with me. One dude went home for the weekend. so there were only three of us. We research this one place but we don't know the exact location. So end up under this small underpass that a train can go over, that might be it. Nothing really happens under that one. we see another one, we have around this hill and through tall grass, it was wet on the ground too. So it was out of the way. We come across this underpass with a gravel ground and graffiti all over. Then we decide to start recording using a video camera and a voice recorder, kind of mimicking ghost hunters. Not many turn the lights off. I ask if anyones here with us.
Starts to hear footsteps on the rocky path of the hill. one of my friends sees the silhouette of a person.
turns on flash lights and we see no one. We also hear noises from the other side.
We decide to go on with questions and we try a system where we ask a yes or no question and one knocks means no and two means yes. I may have seen some lights or shadows maybe even both. I was scared though, so I think the spirits didnt want to alarm us by getting to close. I could even sense they stayed away from us in the underpass. By the time left we had sensed the anger of one of them. So we left.
>>
>>18492968
(continued)
When we left we realized it was getting close to the witching hour. so we stayed in the car for a while.
I was talking about the female spirit and all of the sudden I say a different name then what we saw her name was on the internet, We don't know if it was an accident or something else. The we drove off and went under the underpass.
Nothing on the first pass.
We have to turn around to get back home.
On the second pass we all had somewhat different experiences. I thought I saw a figure in a dress that looked green, or it could have also been see through and the green I saw was the grass in the background, I did feel I saw something though.
My other friend saw a silhouette again the same one that saw the silhouette last time. He thought the figure had long lanky arms.
The driver said he saw a street sign. We looked back at the footage and he didn't see the sign but it could have been because of the angle.
When we get home we listen to a bit of the recording. We heard some things, including a male yelling no when we started talking about their deaths.
Another weird experience was when we were going to the second underpass I shined my flashlight and I saw this weird mist. when I moved my hand I felt llike I felt a weight on it or breath maybe. when I shined it back to where I saw the mist it was gone.
>>
>>18492968
>>18493013

Woah! Nice one man. Did you ever think of going back to that place? Whats the dets on it?
>>
File: lydia1.jpg (210KB, 650x378px) Image search: [Google]
lydia1.jpg
210KB, 650x378px
>>18493051
We talked about maybe visiting there again sometime. We might be around that area for a different reason in the future. We even thought about making a picture of the female spirit perhaps. Here's some info http://www.northcarolinaghosts.com/piedmont/lydia-phantom-hitchhiker.php . But something crazy happened though, the silhouette in this website looks similar to the silhouette I said I saw on the second pass. It also looks like there is some pictures of the place we went. Up on the hill in pic related is where we heard footsteps, where I saw the mist and where my friend saw a silhouette.
>>
Happened when i was a teenager, maybe 16.

>Go visit my buddy's cabin out innawoods. Somewhat old place and really big.

>Sleep on the couch in the study the first night, several rooms from the nearest bedroom.

>Throughout the night be woken up by sounds of indistinct but upbeat music and the sounds of children talking and laughing lightly as if they were trying to keep quiet. Heard what sounded like things moving around the room.

>Half asleep and comfy, figure it's just vivid dreaming or sleep induced hallucinating and pay no mind. Forget about it by morning.

>Next day at breakfast friend asked me how it was sleeping in the haunted room.

>Wtf

>He hadn't told me before but apparently he used to have sleepovers in there as a little kid and would hear shit all night, same type of stuff i was hearing. Became known as the haunted room after a while.

>Fuckin spooked, slept in the living room the rest of the trip.
>>
>I have a half-sister in my dream and she has a sister that's not my sister (they're both blond)
>we live in a big house we are probably very rich
>we are alone in a room, my half sister and her sister touch my penis
>apparently it's the size they wanted, small, but not too small
>they want to have sex with me
>my half-sister's sister suddenly disappears and i'm asking myself if it's ok to have sex with her
>it's not like she's 100% my sister, it's just half so it's not that bad
>she sucks my dick
>suddenly the world becomes a snes jrpg (top down camera, sprites and etc...)
>my sister is taken away because she is a princes!?
>apparently her sister was a princes too and I am a prince myself
>the graphics suddenly evolve to dark souls graphics
>I'm the last rope of my people
>i start to fight my enemies
>I backstab them a lot and get some critical hits
>I can't clearly remember the ending, but i remember getting hit by some arrows, i probably died and failed my mission
>My half-sister and her sister are probably dead
>>
>>18493170

m8 that's right creepy ya ear?
>>18493410
did you smonk the devils lettuce before bed?
>>
>>18490651
Did you Fuck her?
>>
Holy fuck, so OP as I was reading your thread, something started knocking on my window and started to see blast of lights coming from it for about 20 seconds. What the fuck is going on?
>>
File: 5ca.jpg (77KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
5ca.jpg
77KB, 600x587px
>>18494781

OP here

Really nigga?
>>
>>18494741
Haha not then- but I did when I cheated on a different girlfriend with her about 3 years later

We fucked twice

It was joyous
>>
>>18494993
kek, what did your gf do to for you to cheat on her? not really the site to talk about it, but thats mean man.
>>
>>18496625
Lol firstly you did ask

Secondly nothing at all, I was just a horny little teenager who didn't know how to control himself at the time.

Thats why I wound up breaking up with that one, I couldn't bear the fact I had cheated on her.
>>
i keep dreaming of big fucking bugs.
i mean HUGE bugs.

last night it was 3 roaches wrapped in spider webs.
and a green beetle at the size of a door just sitting on the wall not moving.
i have dreams like this very often
>>
>>18497018
i just woke up from a dream where i was looking at a giant snake curled up in the street from my window. it knocked a car around which reeled in fear
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.