[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone on here posted this picture a few days ago and I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Someone on here posted this picture a few days ago and I just came across a post on Facebook about it on Chicago Fox 32's Facebook page. The guy who posted the pics on Facebook (which is the post that Fox 32 shared) is actually from Phoenix, so I have no idea where this picture was actually taken.

Does anyone recall the thread on here a few days where this picture was posted? If so, is there an archive of it? Or does anyone know the thread number for it?

And what do some of you on here think of this picture?

> Pic related: The picture that was shared here on /x/ a few days ago.
>>
>>18486962
A zoomed-in or enlarged picture of the same image in the OP.
>>
>>18486962
The painkiller. Be on the lookout for a rising ambient temperature and earth tremors.
>>
>>18487002
Please elaborate. Your post seems to be really helpful.
>>
>>18487007
They will come thrice in the year of 2017. Once in the 6th month, once in 9th month, and a final time in the 12th month.
>>
>>18486962
I'm feeling uncharacteristically generous today.
And I remembered the critical keyword to find that thread.

Have fun.

>>18473891

>What do some of you on here think of this picture?
Shoop.
>>
>>18487036
How do you know this? And are you sure that you know what you're talking about?
>>
>>18487043
Thank you very much for replying and posting the link! I've been searching the archives for that picture, but this is the first time I've actually tried to search the archives and it's not easy, as there seems to be no way to view the thread images in the 'Catalog' setting, so you have to read the thread description or click on the 'View' tab and look at the picture affiliated with the OP of the thread. So, I really appreciate you finding the thread and posting the link!

As for the picture, I'm not sure what to think about it. My first thought was that it was a 'shop, but that's because it's actually really spooky to look at and I figured that, because of this, it probably wasn't a legitimate photo. However, if it is legitimate, it's pretty fucking scary to think about! Assuming that it's not just a tree or some sort of statue in poor lighting.

What do you think of it?
>>
its a fucking palm tree!
>>
>>18487075
I got lucky finding it - I remembered that the word "tall" was in the first part of the OP, so I ctrl+f'd for that. But yeah, archive view was a mess. Without any keyword to use for a browser search, it would have been futile for me too.

I'm figuring shoop, or as someone in that thread suggested, a set of 2 (or more) palm trees. The apparent lack of a head really sets my BS alarm ringing for the cryptid claim.
>>
>>18487043
>>18487075
Btw, that may be the same thread I had seen, as it's obviously the same photo, but I seem to recall the thread I saw having that picture in the OP for it. So, it may have been posted in another thread, too. However, I definitely appreciate you finding the thread you linked in your first reply and posting it for me to check out.

Does anyone actually know more about this picture? Where it was supposedly taken? Who took it?
>>
File: judas-priest-painkiller-lp.jpg (445KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
judas-priest-painkiller-lp.jpg
445KB, 1000x1000px
>>18487007
They lyrics of the song describe what posted.
>>
>>18487094
I hear what you're saying about it likely being a 'shop; but, for me, it's that there look to be legs on it. Obviously, that could be part of the 'shop, but it just seems to add to it looking like an actual creature/being.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.