[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello x/philes i live in Arizona and want to hunt some Cryptids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4chan.jpg (4KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
4KB, 260x194px
Hello x/philes i live in Arizona and want to hunt some Cryptids with like 6 of my friends or just general spooky places to go on adventures?
>>
WHY would /x/ want to help you kill cryptids?
>>
>>18485889
Proof
>>
Hunt the desert midget. I've heard there are different names for them, but that's what I believe they are--an otherworldly, shamanistic midget.

You may not want to attack it, perhaps just have some sort of cultural experience

If you really want to encounter the desert midget get yourself some drugs and head out in the desert. Get yourself a camera so we can see some of them

good luck my friend
>>
>>18485883
Cool.
>>
File: hand.png (37KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
37KB, 300x258px
>>18485891

SO if I wanted to prove you existed I should kill you?
>>
>>18486091
Fuckin social justice warrior for desert midgets much?
>>
>>18485988
Thank you kind soul, we're on it
>>
>>18485883
Is that a question?
>>
>>18486456
sorry worded it poorly, is there anything in the area of Gilbert, Mesa or Sedona you know of, with good spooks
>>
>>18486466
I know our state is riddled with abandoned mines and such. The mesa area doesn't really have much of anything desu. The spookyest shit is probably in the smaller old mining towns or on Indian land. I wish I could hunt monsters with y'all.
>>
>>18486511
Thanks for the tip fren
>>
Some say there is an entrance to Agartha (the "hollow Earth" kingdom) somewhere in the Superstition mountains. I try to hike there a few times a year and have yet to see anything although I will say I have definitely felt some strange perturbances while venturing off alone.

It should also be noted that it is a somewhat dangerous terrain and should not be approached lightly. People are frequently medivac'ed off of the mt all year long. A lot of tourists think they can handle it and have been known to die from dehydration or sudden falls in the heat of the summer sun. Be forewarned, just because it is currently cooler out does not mean it is safer. The sun and the climate still takes it's toll.

Back to the point, research the myth and more of the mountain. Ignore the lost Dutchman story and instead focus on the tales of hollow Earth and the Native American lore surrounding the place. Some very mind bending stuff is alleged to have occured there. I'd recommend it over the Sedona vortexes any day, just returned from a trip there and can honestly say I have far more chilling experiences on Superstition then at the Stupa or Cathedral. The Boynton canyon vortex however still appeals to me but I didn't prepare to cross the 13 streams necessary to access it due to the water being mostly frozen and snow coming down while I was there.

Good luck and only kill what you can consume (I doubt shape-shifting interdimensional Agarthans would interest you as a meal).
>>
>>18486845

Don't go into abandoned mines you stupid fuck.
>>
Easy, just go to Scottsdale.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.