[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

red pill me on astral projection >sauce >personal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

red pill me on astral projection

>sauce
>personal experience
>etc
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>18485644
it's all in your head
>>
>>18485644
I was taking a walk near a cellphone tower and I felt like my entire spirit was suddenly shifted outside of my body for a second. It didn't feel like I was flying above myself but it felt like I had just completed a small function in some sort of machine. Not very spiritual but it felt mechanical like I had just entered a small matrix.
>>
>>18485644
Astral projection isn't something you experience in the same way you experience every day life. You don't see things as you normally do, and you can't see the physical world, because while you're projecting you have no physical eyes with which to see the world.
That's all I'm going to say.
>>
>>18486467
Even tho I understand that, I'd like to understand it better...

I guess what I'm saying is I'd like to hear some stories of how you started to astral project, reading material, meaningful insights, that sort

care to point me the way?
>point'stheway
>>
It's like a lucid dream where you have only limited control as yourself.
>>
>>18486668
You will most def feel a vibration.
>>
>>18485644
Can someone give me a definite answer on what astral projection is?

I recently started meditating before bed with a sleep mask on to clear my mind for sleeping. Last night I had an intense tingling inbetween my eyes. In the dark the sleep mask provided I saw points of light that looked exactly like stars. I then got the sensation I was moving forwards from the top of my head away from my body at great speeds. The "stars" began to zoom by, like in star trek when the engage warp speed. Is this astral projection or just my mind slowly falling into sleep?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>18486832
Also last week something very similar happened. I was meditating with the sleep mask, got the tingling between my eyes, felt the sensation of moving quickly away from the top of my head upwards, and saw stars.
The difference, however is that once I stopped moving through the stars they all began to swirl in different directions that formed an eye like shape that looks exactly like pic related.
I felt incredibly dizzy from the hypnotic swirling of the different "layers" of this "eye" aswell as an intense feeling of dread. It was 2spooky4me so I opened my eyes, and afterwards just felt incredibly mentally drained and VERY hungry all of a sudden. Is this again just my mind slipping to sleep and playing tricks, or astral projection?
>>
>>18485644
Learn to flow and resonate electrons through your third eye. Put your head against the tree and practice visualizing the flow of sap and energy through the roots trunk and branches.
>>
It's demonic possession.
>>
>>18486890
I've tried feeling the flow of the Earth while meditating and to my perception I've been somewhat successful but I'll definitively try the tree excercise

Some nights I wake up covered in sweat for no apparent reason after feeling a rush of energy the whole day after meditating, have you ever experience something like that?
>>
>>18485644
its fake

saged/reported
>>
>>18486890
can you do this with people too?
>>
>>18486890
>Put your head against the tree

You can't get more new age that this.
>>
>>18486931
Thats when you get a lot of fire energy flowing its sort of burning itch inside you need to relax and exercise idk what to do about it really seems if you have a more balanced approach to mind and body it may help.

>>18487116
I haven't done so, its really intimate and sort of weird.

>>18487135
You got me, 2012 rolls around and people still don't want magical powers and fairy tale lands what can I say.
>>
File: brettyguy.jpg (45KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
brettyguy.jpg
45KB, 306x273px
>>18486913
So?
>>
>>18485644
this is a painting of someone dying.
>>
>>18485644
There are places there that are close to our reality and very similar and many more places that are totally different. Mental strength there>physical strength in our reality.
>>
>>18487585
no, its of someone being born.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (70KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
70KB, 1280x800px
>>18485644
I've only had one experience, but it is real and I've never been able to explain it away as a dream. I'll green text for an easy read.
>be me
>come to in front of a stove in my house
>looking at the clock 3:12 am
>everything is quiet and dark like normal
>realize something is wrong
>can feel my body but can't move
>even though i'm looking at the clock and the room as clear as when i'm awake i know i'm in my bed
>start to panic
>can't breath or open eyes
>i somehow start moving
>end up in my moms room looking at her
>panicking more i use all my will to find my room
>as soon as i get to my door i wake up
>i'm in my bed gasping for air
>too afraid to sleep for the rest of the night
>just stay awake confused
>could see the clock on my stove as clear as pic related
>dreams have never been that crisp for me
>>
>>18485644

I practiced meditating for only a month or 2 and achieved astral projection and never really did it again.

What worked for me was sitting down completely relaxed, eyes closed and just imagined being someone else looking at me from a third person view just sitting there. like i was outside of my body looking at myself. its very creepy/scary and hard to truly achieve. finally out of nowhere i felt like i was being sucked out of my body and i shot out above my city into a fog or mist, not as high as the real clouds though. I was looking down at my city, all the lights and all the cars moving. I was spinning in a clockwise motion still in the seated position.
It was amazing and I may start trying it some more.

The hardest part is clearing your thoughts, what I would do is when a thought came to mind I would turn it into a still image and then have it dissapear into my black abyss of nothingness in my head. Over and over until all the thoughts are gone and yo are truly relaxed.

astral projection is real, if you are focused and really try every single day you can do it within a month or 2 like I did. I would like to go even further next time.
>>
>>18487971
I'm trying meditation and I really like it, so I'm definitively trying looking at me from a third person view.

What you do with your thoughts is practically the same thing I do so I guess I'm on the right track then.

Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18487667
and now that you're older... wouldn't you like to experience it again?
>>
DMT
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.