[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the next MKULTRA? What's the next Operation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: conspiracy_0.jpg (62KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy_0.jpg
62KB, 1280x674px
What's the next MKULTRA? What's the next Operation Paperclip? As in, what's the next big conspiracy that finally comes out that everyone knows about and has seemed to accept.
>>
Computers and mind control duh.
>>
>>18484268
Operation Paperclip II after a war with China
>>
>>18484268
Feminism is used to destroy families and Soros is funding the destruction of race relations. Sadly this is being done in our faces and No one cares. Maybe brainwashing is true
>>
Clinton kill list, Pizzagate, Russian-US false flags in order to start ww3 etc. So much shit around the US elections atm some of its got to be true.
>>
Hiveminds become more powerful when focussed on one thing.
Celebrities harvest attention from the masses. This feeds them.
Every secret agency and every celebrity is working on making meme magic as potent as possible.
Meme magic is the end result of MK Ultra and cicada 3301.
The bigger the meme the more power it has.
Gods are memes waiting to be found.
All this is going to result in memes coming alive IRL.
Sentient memes IRL.
We mess with meme magic the most.
We are going to become vessels to memes.

TLDR On the 8th day, man became god.
>>
so memes only become real if we believe enough?
eg. president trump.
faith and belief lends strength to memes and when everyone unites behind a common meme it becomes willed into existence?

Like unicorns, but no one gives enough fucks for them to become real.
>>
>>
>>18485622
As we grow in power, tapping into the hivemind and allowing the hivemind to tap into us, we will keep getting more stuff done. Trump was our first global impact win. From here on out we keep aiming higher and farther.
>>
>>18485576
The whole race relations thing, Idk about soros, is a big one imo. In a number of years in people wIll be talking about how aggressive media outlets and famous people were about trying to make people hate each other. And like quoted post says, NO ONE CARES! It's mind boggling to me really. Also operation Iraqi freedom was more of operation opiates and crude oil. But I don't think anyone cares about that either.

so yeah I guess that means they found a pretty good method of mind control and that will come to light some day too. Keep on rockin in the free world
>>
>>18485650
You know when ever I hear about Alex Jones talking about how people are becoming docile and complacent because of the fluoride I find it hard to believe. But then I also see how like the average person on the streets don't know anything that's actually going on in the world. They're to distracted with shitty TV and Facebook or whatever. I saw recently students being interview about who they are going to vote for. One person(girl) said Hillary when asked why she said I don't know, I just think she'll be better then the rest. She could name one policy, if she even knew what a policy was she could have literally pulled almost anything out of her ass and probably be right. Then there was this other guy who said Bernie he also doesn't know why but he says he just doesn't like trump. These are the same people that form stupid protests like for blm or trump
And when questioned why are they protesting they'll scream racist or just walk away because half of them are just following the hip cool thing to do or something. Its easy to manipulate these people cause they don't do research. Soros just pays some people to start shouting about Bernie, communism blah blah and people listen and go "wtf, I'm communist now" or "wtf, I hate trump now". They're so easily manipulated its not even funny.
>>
>>18485576
are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>18484268
Operation paperclip rofl... I thought it was operation hyper jump or something like that
>>
>>18484268

I posted my information here in the other active MK Series thread. The supposed current incarnation is the Monarch Program. The Monarch Program is a system of control using trauma based programming to create alternate personalities in, primarily, children that can be programmed by handlers and scripters. These alters range from killer programming to sexual service programming, from psychic warfare programming to the suicide programming. I don't want to repost everything I've posted but if you read the other thread and have any questions at all I will be glad to answer them.
>>
>>18486117

>>18475363
>>
>>18486117

The Monarch Program gets it's name from two sources. The first is the experience that disassociation makes the person feel. It is light and flighty, making someone feel like they're floating like a butterfly. That is what most people understand it to be. The truth is that trauma and the ability to disassociate is passed on genetically. Those with trauma in their family past can disassociate easier than those without it because they're predisposed. Researchers found this same phenomena in monarch butterflies, the genetic memory. Monarch butterflies die at each interval of their migration across the americas. As such they cannot show their offspring the path of migration. That information is encoded genetically in the offspring's DNA, the memories of their ancestors allowing them to complete the trip. As such, it was named after the monarch butterflies for this reason.
>>
>>18485637
I would consider: f it was that simple, wouldn't kids manifest Santa Claus and whanot? While manipulation of reality/perception is a thing, as is magick, belief alone is quite idle.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.