[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is made. Perhaps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_2017-01-02-20-00-48.png (183KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-02-20-00-48.png
183KB, 960x540px
Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is made. Perhaps it simply is, has been, will always be there. A clock without a craftsman.
>>
perhaps it's useless to speculate so much
>>
File: 1469596800345.jpg (59KB, 535x533px) Image search: [Google]
1469596800345.jpg
59KB, 535x533px
>>18484189
word, Or simply an endless fractal of clocks making beautiful clocks. I feel you bruh. this is all we really need to know when it comes to god.
>>
>>18484091
>A clock without a craftsman.
Except that can't happen. Something ALWAYS has a creator. Debunk the big bang theory if you're gonna spout bullshit . Also try to give us evidence from that acid trip yu had last night.
>>
>>18484513
perpetural motion machine man, that is "god". It creates itself infinitely we are just fractions of it.
>>
>>18484513
>Something ALWAYS has a creator.

By that logic the creator had to have been made by a creator, and that creator was made by a different creator. And -that- creator in turn had a creator, who was itself made by a creator and...
>>
>>18484565
hence the never ending cycle of death and rebirth.
>>
>>18484588
To much anime.
>>
>>18484588
like a fractal repeating itself
>>
>>18484091
Perhaps god is just Dr. Manhatten realizing it.
>>
>>18484091
Soon enough we will colonize mars. We will terraform it into a habitat for life using out technologies such as genetics, while mining minerals for further creation and production.
And we won't stop there, we will continue on and spread across to other planets, systems, and even galaxies, seeding the universe with life.
We will find different life forms, aliens and civilizations. And through our deeds of creation through terraforming and genetic manipulations we shall one day create what will become Earth (well only if you believe in the closed universe hypothesis).
>>
>>18484091
so how the movement started? if the universe always have been this way why there is movement? everything that moves has to be activated by something else.
>>
>>18484565
you're showing a very poor knowledge of the basics of theology and philosophy, go read some synthesis of aristotle and aquinis you ignorant.
>>
>>18486124
A Creator transcends the need for a mover, as He exists outside all Creation, and only in Creation do laws like the First Mover appy.
>>
>>18486124
it didn't "start" or "end" this is the nature of duality. Just because you're always in reaction to the world doesn't mean everything else is or everyone is.

in an endless fractal that loops back into itself ultimately it comes full circle and causes its own cycle. Hence perpetual motion clock, machine, or even dream that is this experience.

A rock falls because it must, a man fucks because he must. we may be able to explain these things, however that doesn't mean that they don't do them if we or you don't have an understanding of them.
>>
>>18486475
>it didn't "start" or "end" this is the nature of duality
i strongly disagree. Movement is the the nature of duality. The starting and the ending are the poles of this duality, obviously they don't exists in the absolute, wich is god.
Anyway, what i meant was that if you can feel something moving it has to be caused by something else, because you can feel that there is a beginning and an end to it. Assuming that the universe is eternal, in what positions were the stars when it started? i know that the question itself does not make sense, but the bottom line is that anything that is limited isn't obviously eternal. Anything that has motion has a beginning and and end, the only thing that can't have a beginning and an end is god because is totally static and at the same in movement at the maximum velocity, and the two things concide (this concept is outlined in the kybalion).
>>
We *seem* to be living in a reality that is gpverned by certain laws. Physics, logic, etc. The question is, why? Why are there rules, and why are they the way they are? Shouldn't there be a ruleless lawless reality on which these rules are applied? If there is such a base reality where all is possible, and none is prohibited, then how could we say that laws that are in reality that is on top of it are static/unchangeable/absolute? If they are not absolute, why are we unable to break them? Why can't we shoot fireballs, create mythical creatures and fly above the stars? If all is permitted, why are we still trapped?

If all isn't permitted, there exists no base reality in which all is possible, and there only exists the reality that we perceive and experience, then the question remains. Why? Why does it exist. How can it exist the precisely the way it exists? How can, of all possible realities, only this one exist?

we will never know.
>>
>le I'm 12 and this is deep thread

ebin
>>
>>18486860
>After being unable to find an answer to my existential questions, I gave up and now I will eat, shit, sleep, work, masturbate, have sex, drink alcohol and smoke weed for the rest of my life. Then I'll die.

What a life you are having.
>>
>>18486869
this poster is a good person
>>
Maybe we find out after death.
>>
>>18486860

Lel im a shitposting retard complaining about quality but not contributing myself at all
>>
>>18486869
instead of mindjerking myself everyday?
I'll take the shit and sleep please
>>
>>18486879
At least your life is and will be miserable and empty.
>>
>>18486130
And YOU need to read Kant and Hume
>>
File: 1481678696911.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481678696911.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>18486879
I admit very often it is simply mindjerking, for me I actually had a problem simply wandering in circles in my head with these ideas. However, these days I only look for stuff that makes my life more pleasant, more in the moment, I look to evolve my thought to benefit myself and others not simply ponder.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.