[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we try to awaken the Elder Gods so we can liberate this planet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 54

File: 1424746193741.png (3MB, 1413x998px) Image search: [Google]
1424746193741.png
3MB, 1413x998px
ITT we try to awaken the Elder Gods so we can liberate this planet of its feeble inhabitants, and restore the reign of its rightful owners.
>>
File: 1443037457200.jpg (113KB, 1040x911px) Image search: [Google]
1443037457200.jpg
113KB, 1040x911px
wakey wakey cthulhu
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (254KB, 1000x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
254KB, 1000x425px
Cthulhu isn't an elder god, he's a member of the ancient ones/old ones. The ancient ones are Tiamat Apsu, Kingu and their brood of demons.
The elder gods are the Annunaki.
Cthulhu and the other old ones though a fictional creation of HP Lovecraft represent very real forces beyond known realities.
Cheers mate.
>>
File: 1434063917208.jpg (2MB, 1200x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1434063917208.jpg
2MB, 1200x1796px
>>18483966
would you mind expanding on this a bit? the only information i have on the subject is that which i've gleaned from my limited reading of the lovecraft mythos.

what's the difference between the ancient ones and the elder gods? what are tiamat apsu and kingu? aren't annunaki another word for greys? and lastly, what's your reasoning for believing that the old ones are representation of real forces?
>>
>>18484000
the anunnaki refers to the gods worshipped most commonly in ancient mesopotamia, namely gods like marduk and inanna

anybody who equates it solely with greys is selling you absolute poppycock
>>
>>18484000
Sure no problem.
Within the simon Necronomicon you can find plenty of information.

According to the sumerians, which is one of the oldest civilizations known to man before the world was created the dragon Tiamat (symbol for primordial chaos) was all that existed.
Some of her dreams became more sentient and thus the elder gods were born. Namely Anu and a few others.
Anu started to impose order on tiamats boundless chaos which instigated a war between the ancient ones (those allied with Tiamat) and the elder gods (the annunaki) which are not greys but an exterestrial race who wanted to colonize earth.

The "Old Ones" from HP Lovecraft can be seen as forces that existed in tandem, before, or even outside of Tiamat. Their names are fictional. Their concepts according to some occultists are not.
>>
File: Meeting_Jas.png (710KB, 1364x734px) Image search: [Google]
Meeting_Jas.png
710KB, 1364x734px
um, fagget, arent you a bit late? We already woke Jas.... i stg its like none of you faggots ever do your quests baka
>>
>>18484000
ill have to get back with you here in a bit about my reasoning for them being actual forces. I have to leave the house for a bit.
>>
File: CHAO.gif (6KB, 320x432px) Image search: [Google]
CHAO.gif
6KB, 320x432px
>>18484038
the whole concept of the god of chaos fighting with another god who wanted to impose order before the creation of the universe sounds extremely similar to what is talked about in principia discordia. is that coincidental? or did malaclypse base his beliefs off of those of the sumerians?

either way, that's pretty interesting stuff. thanks for the explanation. i look forward to hearing about this >>18484045
>>
>>18484039
not sure what you're talking about here t b h
>>
>>18483919

Look here, you retard. They won't just kill you and send you to the void. They will keep you conscious and torture you for an eternity.
>>
>>18484144
>They will keep you conscious and torture you for an eternity.
what makes you think that? don't they just blindly kill anything that they see?
>>
>>18484152
There are things worse than death, ya jackass
>>
File: 1479789618362.jpg (2MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1479789618362.jpg
2MB, 2304x3072px
>>18484177
obviously dubs man. but i thought that the elder gods just killed instinctively. i don't think there's actually any malice in it. more just acting on the true principles of chaos.

i believe that demonic entities would want to torture people because their endgame is to inflict as much pain and suffering as possible, but i don't think that's what the old ones are trying to do.

i could be wrong though haha
>>
>>18484204
No malice? In killing? What kind of fool are you?
>>
>>18484204
I feel ya, your correlation between death and chaos makes a lot of sense. Nice pic btw
>>
>>18484220
if we programmed a robot to kill people and then it started killing people, would that make it malicious? i don't think so. it's just doing what it's supposed to do. what it knows
>>
File: 1455004427258.jpg (395KB, 716x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1455004427258.jpg
395KB, 716x1147px
tekeli-li
>>
dad
>>
>>18484404
son
>>
>>18484253
Robots and Elder Gods aren't the same. You're essentially comparing squirrels and sharks.
>>
not gonna lie, I've had some experiences with these lovecraft "gods", and it never ends well. very strong stuff though. something about being popular in the minds of occultists giving it power.
>>
File: 1409263079172.png (963KB, 800x4266px) Image search: [Google]
1409263079172.png
963KB, 800x4266px
>>18484253
What if you program a robot to torture people for an eternity?
>>
>>18484488
the only comparison i'm making between killer robots and elder gods is that killing is instinctual for both of them (as far as i know). and if something kills something else on instinct, that doesn't make it malicious. like i said, it's just doing what it knows.
>>
>>18484504
that comic makes it a little tricky because the way that the robots speak, interact with one another, and display emotion are all very human and personified behaviors.

in real life a robot would never smile or be glad about anything unless it was specifically programmed to do so. the fact that they're taking joy in what they're doing is what makes the comic seem so fucked up, but in real life that would never actually happen. they would be cold, emotionless robots performing the task that they were created to do. and because of that, i still don't think that they could be called malicious. the only evil there would be the person who programmed them to commit such atrocities.
>>
>>18484572
>the only evil there would be the person who programmed them to commit such atrocities

The creator. So you mean... God?
>>
>>18483919
Deathstar regima good shit
>>
>>18484595
well, if we're bringing this back to the question of the old ones, i don't know enough about fringe theology to say who or what causes these entities to behave the way that they do.

but if there is one god that created all of them to be murderous monsters, then i guess you could say that god is evil. at least according to the human definition of evil. but then again, i'm sure the human definition of evil would have very little meaning to this hypothetical god
>>
>>18484495
care to explain? i'd like to hear about any potential experiences
>>
File: inthestorm1web2.jpg (207KB, 718x750px) Image search: [Google]
inthestorm1web2.jpg
207KB, 718x750px
>>18484646
He means stay away from Jesus, booga booga.
The man who commands the chaos.
>>
>>18484664
hahah what??
>>
>>18484664
See.
>>18484666
>>
>>18484664
>>18484683
>>18484666
>>18484691
i'm so confused
>>
File: oneagain.png (3MB, 1056x1872px) Image search: [Google]
oneagain.png
3MB, 1056x1872px
>>18484694
I am only one man.
So who's the other...
>>
>>18484701
The Wee Jew saves the world!
>>
File: 1482109309631 (1).gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482109309631 (1).gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18484646
followed Cthulhu and Shub-Niggurath for awhile. Prayed to mars and venus, made curse runesandsuch.. Led me into a dark night of the soul in which I almost killed a man, some children, and destroyed hundreds of dollars worth of property with absolutely no consequences or witnesses. I moved after that. I had people follow me in cars, eventually these cars would follow me going over a hundred down a freeway when I would try to get away by going through alleys and side streets. people would walk up to me and start talking about occult immediately. things like, "you'll get through this moon", "most people dont have to grow their soul back", "Im a demigod and I saw your aura" type shit I had never experienced before. my cat started acting like a copy of me that was trapped in an animals body, crazy shit I know, but it would respond with too much smarts than a normal cat for those months. people would stop in front of my house to yell crazy death threats after I tried to move away. Eventually I progressed in the order to the point where I would be drained of power went those "above" me would catch me at night without a way to get away. I met people that were heavy into the occult with eyes that emanated waves. eventually went into ego death. the moment I stepped into a mental hospital I damn near fell down and everything went away that day from the moment I entered the doors. quit fucking with that stuff and ive been back to normal ever since.

it does make me wonder why some fake god would be more potent in my faith than the Abramic god in which I believed, but fuck praying to gods of madness and lust.

sounds crazy and easily dismissable, but when you are normal and you read a book and your whole fucking life flips into the occult with timing and reasoning beyond what you can call normal you have no way to doubt the supernatural, when even if you were crazy as fuck they cant explain it, you start to realize that this world is much bigger than eat fuck sleep
>>
>>18484713
holy shit. so all that stuff started happening when you started praying to mars and venus?
>>
>>18484736
pretty much yeah. would find them in the sky and pray in anger lust or let my mind go free in chaos. they would brighten or dim on their will and I would account for that in my prayers.
>>
>>18484713
>Almost killed a man, some children
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>18484713
You have schizophrenia
>>
>>18484840
it is pretty weird that it stopped immediately after he walked into a mental institution though. if he's being truthful about that
>>
>>18484813
there were voices of people I loved telling me to follow a guy that looked like this wearing that at such and such. I woke up at around 2-3 am and walked to the park found a guy matching that description. I followed him to his home and the moment I pulled out my blade and rounded the last corner to his destination I found the street impossibly empty. There was no way a man could run that quickly.
the next day I was told to find a man named josh and that there would be a meeting nearby with those that knew his destination. I walked to the place and found some middleschoolers. I asked if they knew such and such and they told me they did. I asked for his phone number and they were reluctant to give it to me, I gripped my knife in my pocket ready to stab a fuckers throat but then they gave the number to me. I called it. The guy on the line said to meet a man named such and such down a few alleys away. I followed suit and found the balding man working on his car. he asked if I needed a ride to where I was going. I said yes. He took me to where my cousins house was a street away and made me leave the vehicle. I said thank you. he was pissed. I saw people being thrown out of their home, an old friend, and stopped to help a crackhead pick up cigarettes.. I went inside my cousins house and asked him why all this had driven me here of all places. he offered me sleep on his couch. the next day, everyone I could find that day denied it happening, despite me having bruises and cuts from where a car had drug me down the street when I was raging at the stupidity of having to follow a voice in my head that day that seemed to have precognition but was leading me in a maze. I was asking where i was in town and the guy drove off with my arm in his window as I was drug down the street.

god, so much shit happened. I cant explain it very well. just dont fuck with this stuff.
>>
>>18484840
no history of it, it only lasted while I prayed to cthulhu and shub niggurath. I was fine the moment I stepped into a "safe place". this ordeal lasted maybe 3 months. I'm fine now. only drug I did was weed at night sometimes.
>>
>>18484877

You should pray friend. Good on you for not killing.
>>
>>18484664
>stay away from Jesus
Jesus? You mean the God of parties?
>>
>>18484713
>it does make me wonder why some fake god would be more potent in my faith than the Abramic god in which I believed
Haven't you heard? Meme magic is bringing Kek to life, why couldn't it give life to the Lovecraft mythos?
>>
>>18484995
>Meme magic is bringing Kek to life
see: confirmation bias
>>
>>18485005
Yes and this person was most likely suffering from some sort of psychosis.
>>
>>18483919
Read the necronomicon
>>
>>18484713
you went through all this life-changing and soul-opening shit, and you still saved the same image twice
>>
Virgin blood was spilt. I want vengeance. Get to it gods.
>>
File: kfwnwbjc.jpg (216KB, 743x719px) Image search: [Google]
kfwnwbjc.jpg
216KB, 743x719px
>>18483919
>Planet
Lad...
>>
File: photoshop_flowey.png (421KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photoshop_flowey.png
421KB, 640x480px
is this an elder god
>>
>>18484000
>what's the difference between the ancient ones and the elder gods?
Those are bullshit classifications made up by August Derleth after Lovecraft died. It's impressive how Derleth managed to miss the point so hard, what a fucking hack
>>
>>18483919
Say it whit me. "zig heil" "zig heil" "zig heil"...
>>
>>18484455
get in the fucking robot
>>
File: hetakshaya561.png (2MB, 687x917px) Image search: [Google]
hetakshaya561.png
2MB, 687x917px
ygw'elli'ell seems like a good candidate
>>
WAKEY WAKEY, EGGS AND BAKEY.
>>
>>18483919
If you guys keep going we are gonna end up with sigils lighting up with ethereal glow and actually manifesting immediately from them, "portal 2 the game" style. Stahp D:
>>
>>18485413
i thought there was no such thing? every copy i've found online has just been a collection of lovecraft's stories
>>
>>18483919
Try to contact a God via seance then? I'm not sure if that just creates a tulpa but try to a God-like tulpa anyways.
>>
>>18485975
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDdk4H1Xz7o
>>
>>18484103
So to continue from last night and why I claim they are fictional names with real concepts.
Take azathoth for example. From things ive read he could be considered a super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy. Since he is also attributed to a "nuclear chaos" parallels between him as a insane Krishna could be made. In that he could be the initiating spark of a Big Bang.
Yog soth could be seen as the gate to the night side, and has many parallels with chronozon
Shub niggoroth is similar to Lilith and the baphomet in that he/she spawns untold legions of demons while also being a union of male/female beast/man.
Nyarlethotep is a mercury like figure who mediated between man and god as well as being an initiator in the vein of the black man of the Sabbat.
Etc. etc.
>>
>>18484103
As to why to work with them, I'm not sure yet. The other anon has a pretty incredible story of his decent to madness from working with them.
For me I spent a great deal of time with various other traditions of satanism and from working with that I found out how much bull shit is out there with the occult. That, and I was directed in my rituals to the annunaki, then to the ancient ones (Tiamat, apsu, Kingu etc) and now to the love craftian enteties.
Personally I'm trying to master dream control and astral projection to explore these realms beyond anything man and gods have known. The angles in between.
I'm not out to worship any thing because these beings don't care any ways. By taping into their essence I hope I can explore and grow in ways "unnatural" and be free of the cycle of reincarnation.
That's just my take on it.
Check out Necronomicon gnosis by Asenath Mason if you want more.
>>
File: spooked.png (62KB, 780x375px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.png
62KB, 780x375px
>>18486051
what could this mean?
>>
>>18486106
Crappy map of pre-neptune/uranus solar system by someone that confused the earth symbol with sun symbol.
>>
>>18486106
Cross circle, 4 circles, 4 and one more circle.
>>
>>18486106
not sure what the sigil is, but the circles must be representative of the planets in the solar system with the big one being the sun. if that's the case, then the red sigil is located between the orbit of mars and jupiter. that's where the astroid belt is..
>>
>>18486077
>>18486097
very interesting stuff. i've wanted to learn how to astral project for a long time too, but i gave up on it because every time i got close i ended up waking myself up on accident. anyways thanks for the follow up. i'l check out that book you mentioned
>>
>>18484403
I never understood the reasoning here. Why would someone go to all the trouble to join a cult and worship evil entities just for the possibility of being eaten first? Wouldn't suicide be a much more practical, painless and surefire way to avoid watching the destruction of the human race? i'd way rather take a shotgun to the head than be eaten alive by some eldritch horror
>>
>>18486206
Yeah it's super tough, I've been taking the lucid dream route to get proficient, that and scrying. Hopefully in a year I'll be able to. I've done it once before so it feels good to know it CAN be done.
>>
>>18484403
>>18486438
Lol this is a terrible comic describing the Simon Necronomicon.
The Simon Necronomicon is actually based off Sumerian mythology and severely warns one about working with The ancient ones.

As to why anon? Some people are just insane and their death wish goes beyond mere suicide. Personally I think if you commit suicide more than likely you are just reincarnated or you go to some kind of purgatory.
Other people want to experience the alien reality "beyond the stars"
Others are willing to sacrifice their ego and body to experience the two mentioned above.

Some people go to church symbolically eat god and pretend to be a good person for heaven.
Some people sit still and meditate on the dissolution of ego to reach nirvana.
Others strap a bomb to their chest for 72 virgins.
>>
>>18485766
Redpill me on whatever this map is
>>
File: 1483315054053.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
1483315054053.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>18483919
HOW BOUT THE FUCK NOT
>>
>>18486678
It's a flat earth map. It's a hypothetical infinite plane one to ge exact but instead of the pond theory this one is a shell theory.

Aka the ice shell gets bigger and bigger and bigger shells keep going on and on forever.

Our shell is antarctica not sure what the outer shell would be called.

I don't believe in this world model but I suppose anything is possible and it's very interesting that more world's and people could hypothetically be much closer than we think.

>Tfw Cat girls could literally just be a few thousand miles away and we wouldn't even know

FUCK

Here's another map in pic related that's probably more credible if there even are any credible ones.
>>
>>18486979
Alright anon, I'll bite since this is a thread about awakening eldritch entities. I've seen a large influx of flat earthers recently. Is it just the feeling of any things possible that drives them or is it just silliness that they are clinging onto?
What is the point of a global organization fooling us for so long ?
If you aren't a flat earther then I appologize, I just flat out don't understand how they can ignore astrophysics and say it's all a hoax.
>>
>>18484220
saying they kill out of malice is a vast oversimplification and utterly wrong as it ascribes them motives that are merely human.

they kill simply because they see us as ruining the perfection of the universe.
>>
File: Tesla-Meme.jpg (97KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-Meme.jpg
97KB, 600x372px
>>18486998
I'm not a flat earther but I'm not a round earther either but I suppose at the moment I lean more on the flat side I'm just not sure and I'm sure even that seems crazy to some people but I suppose I'll use their arguments to the best of my ability.

There's a mix of reasons that drive flat earthers as there's many different types. Christian flat earthers, new age flat earthers, even agnostic and atheist flat earthers.

For some people it's a religious thing because I'm sorry you can say the bible says the earth is round all you want but sorry it says the earth flat and eludes to it being flat several times so if you believe the bible you have to believe in the flat earth or you're not a real Christian and this is coming from a non Christian.

Same goes for Islam and Judaism especially has an entire flat earth model laid aswell which I believe is the same as the Christian one.

Outside of Western religions several eastern religions believe the earth is flat aswell like I think Hindu and Buddhism taught something like the earth is flat but the universe is round or something of that nature I don't know all the new age religious mumbo jumbo but that's another sect of flat earthers.

Outside of the religious part and into pure conspiracy I suppose what drives people is they believe yes indeed anything is possible which is why there are quite a lot of non religious flat earthers who believe in simulation theory aswell.

Basically most flat earthers believe we are living literally in a 1984 esque Orwellian nightmare and most people are just mindlessly listening and believing what the Ministry of Truth have to say without questioning a thing and using circular logic and evidence to self confirm what the Ministry of Truth are giving to the public and just regurgitating math and explanations without doing any experiments or research themselves since they've believes something their whole lives.

Many flat earthers believe in the Jewish global conspiracy aswell.
>>
>>18487059
>so if you believe the bible you have to believe in the flat earth or you're not a real Christian and this is coming from a non Christian.
You shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about
>>
>>18487059
Ok I can vibe with some of that. I mean I'm sitting in a dark shed on a weekly basis performing rituals to beings of an unknowable nature. Thank you for taking the time to elaborate. This thread was a good example of what this board could be if there wasn't so much fuckery.
>>
>>18487037
Exactly anon. Wonderfully put.
>>
>>18487059
Well you seem to not understand Fundamentalism.

How come a person higher up than another can see further?

Why do two sticks placed in the ground, a mile from each other, not have the exact same length shadow?

Flat Earther's should be put in camps and murdered because they are so fucking stupid they would probably believe anything and that's dangerous.
>>
File: hoy.png (137KB, 689x491px) Image search: [Google]
hoy.png
137KB, 689x491px
>>18487103
Why is believing dangerous, anon?
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (153KB, 682x954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
153KB, 682x954px
>>18487103
>How come a person higher up can see higher
Perspective. Pic related. The lower you are to the floor the more points of convergence converge.
>Why do two sticks placed in the ground a mile from eachother not have the exact same length shadow
Because the sun is a mile away from the other one.
>Flat Earthers should be put in camps and murdered
That'll sure make em not want to be flat earthers anymore and reinforce their beliefs and not just think round earthers are violent ignorant bluepilled sheep with massive cognitive dissonance and regurgitative programming.
>>
File: IT AINT.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IT AINT.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>18483919
>>18483935
All enemies of man must die, destroy the Ancient Ones is the ultimate mission of humanity, become the ruler of the cosmos.
>>
File: perspective.png (510KB, 1974x970px) Image search: [Google]
perspective.png
510KB, 1974x970px
>>18487143
All he sees is the pizza eye.
>>
>>18487090
I suppose I should have specified I used to be a Christian and definitely lean toward that religion it's just complicated. I defend Christianity whenever people bring up misconceptions about it like Jesus being a jew, adding their own meaning to verses, ignoring canon books that are not in most bible printings like Enoch and Jasher, etc
>>
>>18487059
>For some people it's a religious thing because I'm sorry you can say the bible says the earth is round all you want but sorry it says the earth flat and eludes to it being flat several times so if you believe the bible you have to believe in the flat earth or you're not a real Christian and this is coming from a non Christian.
Was this stated in the old or new testament?
>>
>>18484850
Mentally insane people are unreliable narrators
>>
File: rotation.jpg (48KB, 692x589px) Image search: [Google]
rotation.jpg
48KB, 692x589px
>>18487143
what happens when gravity exerts itself equally on all points of a malleable, three-dimensional object? say, for example, an astral body. it creates a sphere. hence why all planets and stars are spherical. (or at least close to spherical)

it really only takes the most basic of logic to understand this.

why go to so much trouble to come up with ridiculously convoluted made-up explanations when the truth is so easy and logical? i really don't understand. have you ever heard of occam's razor?
>>
File: 1460215113266.png (597KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460215113266.png
597KB, 900x900px
>>18487163
>destroy the Ancient Ones
HAH
>>
File: Vibrating Cosmic Energy.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
Vibrating Cosmic Energy.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>>18487228
Are you doubting humanity!?
>>
>>18487240
>Are you doubting humanity!?
Yes.
>>
File: download-48.png (51KB, 583x147px) Image search: [Google]
download-48.png
51KB, 583x147px
>>18487216
>What happens when gravity
Gravity doesn't exist. Flat Earthers don't believe in gravity. As for your "If planets and starts are round why isn't the earth round" which literally just translates "to if those circular lights in sky are round why isn't what we're standing on round" well what do you mean by round? They're just circles not balls and even if they were tiny little balls I'll leave you with this.

If the lightbulb in the center of your room is round why isn't your room round?

You're not using any logic dude you're just regurgitating nonsense you think is science.

Lastly since I kinda skipped over gravity a little and you're probably baffled that flat earthers don't believe in gravity think of a video game.

Let's go with GTAV. In GTAV they programmed a physics engine. Things go up and things fall down. They didn't program a "scientific gravity model" they just programmed physics.

Whatever created this universe whether it be an advanced civilization who created us as part of a simulation or a God easily could have done the same thing albeit obviously a tad bit more complicated than that.
>>18487205
>Old or New Testament
Both

"The New Testament also implies a flat earth. For instance, Matthew 4:8 says that "The devil took him [Jesus] to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their glory." From a sufficiently high mountain, one could see all of the kingdoms of the world"but only if the earth were flat. The same applies to Revelation 1:7, which says that at the second coming, "Every eye shall see him." Finally, Revelation 7:1 refers to "the four corners of the earth," and corners are not generally associated with spheres."
>>
>>18487216
Ah and and to your last point in which I missed
>Have you ever heard of Occams Razor
Yes which is why I lean towards the flat earth since it's the most simple and likely model with actual evidence behind it.
>>
>>18487092
>>>18487059
>Ok I can vibe with some of that. I mean I'm sitting in a dark shed on a weekly basis performing rituals to beings of an unknowable nature. Thank you for taking the time to elaborate. This thread was a good example of what this board could be if there wasn't so much fuckery.

Are you fucking kidding me? Schizos convincing other schizos/12 year olds to worship fictional gods isn't fuckery?
>>
>>18487257
>Flat Earthers don't believe in gravity
lmao okay. please get out of this thread now. you've derailed it enough

glui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
>>
File: Flat_Earth_Meme_8.jpg (72KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
Flat_Earth_Meme_8.jpg
72KB, 888x499px
>>18487273
>Completely ignores my argument
Really makes ya think...
>>
>>18487257
>>18487278
I've seen you before, you ignored my arguments pointing out the existence of gravity. Can't remember if it was /x/ or /v/, but your stupidity is recognizable
>>
File: 1463600958529.jpg (481KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1463600958529.jpg
481KB, 1600x900px
>>18487294
That's not an argument dude. Also doubt it was me. I'm mostly on /pol/ but I come to /x/ occasionally when I get tired of the Nazi mods banning political discussions they personally disagree with.

Then again the mods do the same with with paranormal discussions they disagree with here aswell sometimes but it's not as rampant.
>>
>>18487311
>That's not an argument
I wasn't making an argument, because this thread is not about flat earth. Now I'll stop posting about the matter and I hope you do the same
>>
File: 1443668336913.jpg (863KB, 615x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1443668336913.jpg
863KB, 615x1099px
>>18487311
seriously, if you're not gonna talk about cthulhu then gtfo. we've all had enough of your uneducated, juvenile ramblings
>>
File: WAKEYWAKEY.png (389KB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
WAKEYWAKEY.png
389KB, 2048x1530px
>>18487329
Something has awoken,
and it's not Cuckthulu.
>>
File: Atheist-1.png (44KB, 298x174px) Image search: [Google]
Atheist-1.png
44KB, 298x174px
>>18487329
Hey you argued with me and gave up. Everyone else was being civil about it and I was just originally answering a dudes question and you clearly have no counter argument or you would have actually used it by now.

I'll just use the classic le reddit atheist Internet arguments won meme and stop talking about it unless you have an argument or someone asks a question.
>>
File: 69c.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
69c.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>18487353
i gave up when i realized you're so delusional that you deny the existence of gravity. anyone who's that stupid isn't worth arguing with. plus there's the fact that this is a completely off topic argument that has nothing to do with the thread.

if you're really gonna be a smug child and pretend that you've convinced anyone of anything, then make a new thread and i might decide to waste my time and argue with you there.
>>
>>18487271
If you saw my previous posts where I attributed these fictional entities to known occult sources then you may have understood a bit.
He didn't convince me of any thing I personally think the earth is a sphere but he elaborated on his theories is a way that I could understand.
I don't come in the internet any more to prove or disprove any thing any more. Let alone on x.
That will just kiss you off for a few days
>>
>>18483919
\o/
>>
>>18487163
Unfortunatley the blood of the ancient ones is within you.
The sumerian ancient one Kingu was slain and his blood was used to create humanity.
Stop guzzling the blue pill. Our spirits are not meant to be bound.
>>
>>18487990
explain
>>
>>18487399
Not him but gravity is a lie.
As a result you are unable to prove its existence.
>>
>>18488042
this is all according to Sumerian mythology anon.
Tiamat, the primordial dragon of chaos had a first husband, apsu who was killed by the annunaki.
In retaliation she created a new husband Kingu along with a horde of demonic entities to destroy her rebel dreams wishing to impose order, the annunaki.
Tiamat, Kingu and their horde were slain by Marduk and from Tiamat the earth and the heavens were created.
The annunaki needed a base from which to create humans,which were designed to be a slave species to work for them.
They used the blood of Kingu her general in combination with the genetics of Enki and ninhursag, who were annunaki to create humans.
IF and I repeat IF you choose to believe this then then the blood of chaos and unlimited potential is within you.
If your a Christian it's a representation of how the serpent brought us from eden and gave us the knowledge of good and evil, instead of blind obedience.
>>
File: 536px-Concave_hollow_Earths.svg.png (132KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
536px-Concave_hollow_Earths.svg.png
132KB, 536x536px
>>18485766
It's not a flat earth, it's a concave shell

t. Elder God
>>
File: 1463050610459.jpg (2KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
1463050610459.jpg
2KB, 125x96px
>>18487990
Say that to my face, see what happens.
>>
>>18483919
Now this is a thread I can get into. Fuck that "smoke weed, praise Jesus" thread.
>>
>>18488244
welcome brother. cthulhu fhtagn
>>
>>18488099
this is some pretty wild and abstract stuff. i wonder how the sumerian people came to believe this? like what sources were they basing these legends off of? or was it just completely made up?
>>
>>18488316
According to the sumerians the annunaki told them. Your absolutely right though. If that wasn't the case what the actual fuck ?
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (18KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
18KB, 320x220px
>>18488227
This post made my night
>>
File: 1471064227099.jpg (31KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1471064227099.jpg
31KB, 570x587px
>>18487399
>You don't believe in this unprovable thing I believe in so you're an idiot and wrong
wew

Hey cunt there's a bunch of an invisible fairies that I can't confirm their existent that are making my fan move to make me cool prove me wrong.
>>
I hate to break it to you guys but all the gods are long dead. Humans are alone and all you feel are echoes within yourselves
>>
>>18483919
elder gods seem more feeble than humans of they need me to awoken them
>>
>>18487257
>If the lightbulb in the center of your room is round why isn't your room round?

Because a lightbulb doesn't exert enough gravity to move the cement walls of your room you fucking retard I pity you autistic hipsters, I bet you think you're some revolutionary going against a universally accepted idea.
>>
File: Nyarlthotep.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlthotep.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
I saw him, /x/. Twice. Maybe more.

It took me a while to understand what I'd seen in my dreams. The first time, I beheld a being of such size as to boggle the mind. He stood with his feet beyond the horizon, yet could touch me without even bending down. His form as somewhat humanoid, crimson. His face was a mass of tentacles topped with two blazing white spheres, bearing a golden crown. He told me to do such things... Such terrible things. With the promise that it would be worse if I didn't obey.

The second time, he appeared as a man. A tall, gaunt man, in a snowy field during a blizzard, wrapped in black furs and still bearing that crown. He had the same eyes. All he did was stare at me then.

Nyarlathotep is. And he heralds our doom
>>
File: tesla-quote-853x1024.png (569KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tesla-quote-853x1024.png
569KB, 853x1024px
>>18488911
>Anyone who has an opinion that differs from the mainstream is hipster
Really got my noggin rollin but gravity still doesn't exist my dude.
>>
>>18484144
Right.

Listen here: They won't do anything to you. Not any more than you do to the microorganisms which have the misfortune of entering your body. You're nothing to them. You WISH you mattered enough for them to want to torture you. For them to have any intention towards you.

You'll be swept up, and all you will experience will have nothing to do with intention. The elephant doesn't stomp the ants because it wants them dead. It stomps them because they happen to be below its feet when it decides to go eat some leaves.
>>
>>18488658
are you a physicist? are you every fucking physicist to ever exist since fucking isaac newton? why in god's name should i trust the word of some autistic fuckwit whose only argument is drawing corollaries between the real world and Grant Theft Auto on 4chan over the consensus of every scientist who has dedicated their life to the study of physics since the goddamn 15th century?

you need to check that ego my friend. come talk to me when you've got a degree on the subject (spoiler)i know for a fact that you don't right now(spoiler)
>>
>>18488658
It's really a shame that you flat-earthers are as hopelessly stupid as you are. You're one of the main reasons why conspiracy theorists are considered to be laughing stalks among the general public.
>>
>>18483919
CHINCHIN DAISKI DAIYO!!!!!
>>
>>18489620
Don't try and speak for every physicist cunt most physicists did not believe in gravity or the round earth just because you have the name Isaac Newton in your little head doesn't mean everyone in his field believed what he had to say.

Flat Earth was a common belief among all manners of scientists even up until the early 20th century. The last Major scientist who didn't believe in flat earth or gravity who was also get this a PHYSICIST was Nikola mother fucking Tesla.

One of the last genuine scientists of the last generation.
>>18489667
No an argument just attacks. Just another broken record.
>>
>>18489685
My bad I meant who did believe**
>>18489620
>>
>>18483919
You're a fuckin faggot for pretending Elder Gods would even have the vaguest interest in the physical realm.
>>
>>18483966
I'm assuming Tiamat and Apsu are different peep
>>
>>18489685
Tesla was an austist just like you.
>>
>>18489814
Epic
>>
can we ditch this flat earth shit i wanna hear more schizo stories
>>
>>18488987
did you write this? it's pretty well done. you should consider doing more fleshed out creative writing
>>
>>18489806
Yes Tiamat is the "saltier" feminine waters.
Apsu is a masculine fresh water.
>>
>>18490819
Tiamat is Time/Adam (Tehom in Hebrew)
Apsu is Space/Eve. (Veishto in Hebrew)
>>
flat earth is a new troll meme and nothing more. nobody is that disconnected with basic reality.
>>
modern lovecraft is modeled after old sumerian legends and practices. These are just stories of conceptual things given new names. Still, I'd imagine the real whateverthefuck you're praying to isnt worth the love it gets and is probably best forgotten if you value your sanity in this place.
>>
File: 260978.jpg (14KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
260978.jpg
14KB, 281x211px
>>18483919
this picture has summoned the ancients. you must post "no moma mia" for the madnes to stop...
>>
>>18489997

eme 23
>>
>>18488992

I have an experiment that you can test to prove/disprove gravity.

1) go to a very tall building andrew ascend to the roof

2) go to the edge of the roof and place a foot over the edge of the roof.

3) take three steps forward

4) if you don't fall, gravity doesn't exist and if you do fall gravity exists.
>>
>hey guys, let's like, go back to earth
>Shit duuude that's a good idea, how they doing anyway
>Aw shit, wait, hold up it's these guys again, they got super clingy and shit
>Just keep walking, we'll go hang with martians or something

lmaoing at ur life desu, why would elder gods come back for us :^^^)
>>
>>18483919
I literally just read that manga, it was on /v/. It's called "hellstar remina"
>>
>>18491372
have you got a link? i didn't even realize it was from a manga
>>
>>18484103
Malaclypse's ideas are based on nothing but being stoned out of his gourd.
>>
>>18491647
then why do they sound exactly like ancient sumerian mythology?
>>
>>18490114
I wish I had that talent. All I did was recount my dreams.

Sometimes, I wonder if that was what Lovecraft did as well. I mean a whole portion of his work is called the dream cycle, and for good reasons. What if the rest also came to him in dreams?
>>
File: Ballers.jpg (68KB, 727x727px) Image search: [Google]
Ballers.jpg
68KB, 727x727px
>>18491365
Sorry the theory of gravity isn't the only thing that accounts for things going up and down.

There's density theory, simulation theory, aether force, etc.

I get you've been spoonfed only 1 thing in your life so it's hard to wrap your mind around but sorry dude. Not how it works.
>>
>>18491979
Just because you call it something else doesn't disprove the fact that there is a force attracting you to the ground.
>>
>>18492002
>Just because you call it something else
They have different names because they're completely different in models and how they make things go up and down for a different reason.

Let's say there's a sandwich. The sandwich can be made multiple ways.

By hand, by a machine, at chance, maybe the sandwich just popped into existence, etc

Obviously some of those scenarios are more likely than others.
>>
File: Cavendish experiment.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cavendish experiment.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>18491979
>There's density theory, simulation theory, aether force, etc.

Please describe how this experiment works in these respective models of gravity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
>>
HEH

PLEASE DELIVER US TO THE INFINITE POSSIBILITIES OF MEME MAGIC

PRAISE HEH

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)
>>
>>18492709
heh
>>
>>18492702
Ah I haven't seen the Cavendish experiment mentioned in awhile.

I keep a video bookmarked for this one since explaining it over text is annoying.

If you have any free time watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-hFAWYfJo
>>
>>18484039
Member when we awoke Jas. Dumb noobs have there heads stuck in the sand of Al Kharid
>>
>>18484114
It's from runescape.
>>
>>18492860
I will watch this, but you avoided my question. I didn't ask for a debunking. I asked for the explanation the models mentioned provide.

Can they not explain the observations in the experiment?
>>
>>18483919
there is no need to do anything OP the repo man cometh

you see long ago humanity had preformed human sacrifices to the gods... or the sun so it would come back after a eclipse ..or what ever point is humanity hasnt been doing it for some time ... and the gods have allowed humanity to continue to exist they even allowed the sun to come back after eclipses but you know what that means...

delinquent payments. that means theres a penalty and for each instance there is another penalty. by now humanity needs to cull about 2.5 billion people to pay off the debt

but as i said the repo man cometh. humanity is a dead beat species it was just going to ruin its self and the planet and skip out on the bill refusing to sacrifice themselves as tasty offerings to the gods... well that shits not going to fly not in the quadrant of sector 7G. the moon rotated on a different axis not long ago first time thats happened. the suns 11 year cycle became a 10 year cycle

shit is going down
>>
>>18492898
Right the reason I didn't mention the explanation is because there isn't one because the experiment doesn't work and has not been replicated.

In recent years at Harvard they tried to replicate it but got so frustrated with it not working that they tore it apart.

All this is explained in the video.
>>
I know you're here, boy.
>>
File: looms.png (74KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
looms.png
74KB, 500x656px
>>18492959
I'm always around.
>>
>>18492945
I watched the vid. I listened to the guy ignore how the shape of the earth can be derived through geometry - that gravity is irrelevant to that fact. I listened to no less than four incorrect explanations of the experiment. The ONLY argument the guy has is that "the experiment doesn't work."

Which is wrong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTkLMLJBdUk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcg2h--JDv4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOZ2wf9Tiok
http://video.mit.edu/watch/cavendish-experiment-3281/

I'm off to work. I'll remain hopeful that you'll actually answer my question and use those models of gravity listed.
>>
File: poo_poo_platter.jpg (135KB, 713x960px) Image search: [Google]
poo_poo_platter.jpg
135KB, 713x960px
>>18493001
Alright lemme rephrase what I said.

The Cavendish experiment has not been replicated to have the same result as the initial experiment. It's off.

Not to mention in science and engineering you can only measure +-0.5 of your instrumentation. Even if they manage to somehow get the same result it's like measuring an atom with a 30cm ruler.

The accuracy of the experiment is just faulty. It doesn't prove anything.

So when you ask for me to ask how the experiment works in the other models the only answer I could give is it doesn't work in ANY model.

Not to mention as many other people have mentioned when people post the results of their Cavendish experiments they are never 100% perfect. You can take that as nitpicking but sorry it matters as experiments need to have the same exact parameters and results which these do not as even some of the people doing said experiments reluctantly agree in the comments after long tangents.

That's what people mean when they say the experiment doesn't work because it really doesn't work and I suppose the only way I or anyone else will ever accept it is if you follow all these maticulous standards and perfectly replicate it over and over and over sequentially with a margin of error so low and measuring so accurate it it's much higher than 1% accuracy and not be even slightly off.

This is important. And yes I know money to do so and yes I know not even Harvard or MIT would spend that amount of time and effort I don't care. Get rich, get donations, collaborate, etc.

Sorry for the long wall of text but the video clearly didn't click with you so I'm hoping this text will but I doubt it.
>>
>>18483919
Fuck off. Space niggers are going to come down to earth and make me king of the world so I can make anime real. It's what they want ever since they saw Haruhi
>>
>>18493120
>The Cavendish experiment has not been replicated to have the same result as the initial experiment. It's off.
No. If you wish me to accept this claim, you will have to show evidence for it.

>Not to mention in science and engineering you can only measure +-0.5 of your instrumentation.

And his instrument was extremely sensitive.
>Cavendish's equipment was remarkably sensitive for its time.[9] The force involved in twisting the torsion balance was very small, 1.74×10−7 N,[12] about 1⁄50,000,000 of the weight of the small balls.
>The motion of the rod was only about 0.16 inches (4.1 mm).[14] Cavendish was able to measure this small deflection to an accuracy of better than one hundredth of an inch using vernier scales on the ends of the rod.

And if you don't like HIS experiment, you can look up CVG Boys' experiment, that improved on the accuracy of Cevendish's.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._V._Boys#Experimental_physics
>In 1895 he published a measurement of the gravitational constant G that improved upon the accuracy achieved by Cavendish. Boys' method relied on the same theory as Cavendish's, but used two masses suspended at one height and two nearby masses suspended at a different height, to minimize the unwanted interaction between opposite masses.

They got nearly identical answers, by the way. Once again destroying your claim of
>The Cavendish experiment has not been replicated to have the same result as the initial experiment.

>So when you ask for me to ask how the experiment works in the other models the only answer I could give is it doesn't work in ANY model.
That answer is wrong. It is shown wrong by CV Boys replicating the experiment with improved accuracy. It is proven wrong by three different amateur experiments shown in the vids. And mainly it is proven wrong because the numbers obtained are used today to calculate extremely sensitive trajectories - and they WORK.
>>
File: 1466955020359.jpg (50KB, 552x615px) Image search: [Google]
1466955020359.jpg
50KB, 552x615px
>>18483919
The rightful owner has already been awakened.
>>
As an aside, in your vid @ 30:00 - the creator declares the entire theory of gravity is dependent on the Cavendish experiment. This is either blatant lying, or pure stupidity and intellectual laziness.

Newton's Law of Gravitation was known and accepted for more than 100 years before Cavendish's experiment. The only thing we didn't have - and didn't need for the theory to be shown accurate - was the exact number of the gravitational constant.
>>
>>18493120
>I suppose the only way I or anyone else will ever accept it is if you follow all these maticulous standards and perfectly replicate it over and over and over sequentially with a margin of error so low and measuring so accurate it it's much higher than 1% accuracy and not be even slightly off.

Why would we use an old instrument when more accurate means are available? Besides, the measurements ARE more accurate than 1%.

Cavendish Experiment derived 6.74×10−11 m3 kg–1 s−2 as G.

In 2007, G was measured using atom interferometry and the result was 6.693(34)×10−11 m3 kg−1 s−2
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/315/5808/74

In 2014, G was measured again using a similar method of quantum interferometry and laser-cooled atoms. Their result was 6.67191(99)×10−11 m3kg−1s−2
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v510/n7506/full/nature13507.html

A total deviation of .00000000000068 m3kg−1s−2.

But you are correct in saying the measurements of G are not converging, which is troublesome to scientists.

THAT IS WHY THEY TEST AND RE-MEASURE FOR G EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS.

But no you and the vid creator seem to think it's ALLLL based on that one time 300 years ago...
>>
>>18493146
>Space niggers are going to come down to earth and make me king of the world so I can make anime real
We got Trump on board for this already, you're late.
>>
>>18486028
I am okay with this
>>
>>18486036
There is a "spellbook" necronomicon
basically it's supposedly fiction that rips off a bunch of ancient rituals and mashes them up.
Knew a few mages who did some work from it and got results.
>>
>>18486043
A tulpa is a spirit summoned from infinity.
>>
>>18486077
The lovecraftian gods are far removed from earthly pantheons.
Essentially they are abbarents, dieties from realities far removed from human concept. Simply attempting to understand such a thing would cause it to resemble a god more aligned to human mentality.
>>
>>18486444
Dreams exist within the spirit.
A lucid dream is literally AP just within a more controlled sphere.
>>
>>18494742
Abba-rents?
Diet-ies?
>>
>>18483919
WAKE UP CHUTLULU!

ITS 8 AM ALREADY
>>
>>18494742
areu autist they are made up monsters by some author who wrote to lonely nerds in the 50s LOL
>>
File: Tesla-Meme-1.jpg (204KB, 599x362px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-Meme-1.jpg
204KB, 599x362px
>>18494234
>>18494351
>Nearly identical
Lad...
Look slight fault is still slight fault you can say gravity is different every time it just changes but that's just pic related not evidence.

It's philosophy with a mathematical cover.

Let's say I agreed that everytime the experiment was done that slight differences didn't matter, and gravity was constantly changing, etc even if the test was somehow infallible it's still this one slight piece of evidence vs everything else.

"The earth is flat heres why"
"Here's some balls on a stick with some light shining on it heh ur move kid checkmate flat earthers"

No that's not how it works.
This doesn't prove we're on a spinning ball, space exists, curvature, or gravity. All it hypothetically proves and give you this because I suppose ANYTHING is possible that there's a force that slightly changes here and there that would fuck with it in minor ways.

But there's no evidence of that I prefer Occams Razor to nonsense.
>>
>>18495517
And THIS is the only reason to ever talk to a Flat Earther - or whatever fucking nonsense this anon is going fr to sound smart. Enough replies and they always fall back on ignorant denial. trhey have to - they have nothing else in their corner.

They can't detail any actual faults with true scientific info. ("It doesn't work" is not detail.)

They can't offer info on their supposed and horribly stupid "alternative" answers. (Still waiting for you to explain any of those "theories" - how bout just one?)

They can't even understand that Occam's Razor is a method for choosing which hypothesis to test - NOT a way of determining what's correct.
>>
>>18488987
>some guy describes meeting the messenger between the planes in his dreams
>twice
>everyone would rather bitch at the flat earther

Shit like this is why mankind is irrelevant.
>>
>>18491879
i've heard that several of his stories were based on dreams that he had. i remember one where he spends the entire story describing a weird dreamscape directly from a dream he had. i forget what it was called though.. if anyone else remembers a name that would be great.
>>
>>18491503
Chapter 6.5 is a b-side, separate story like at the old style theaters where they showed another short movie at the end.

It's like a 60's sci-fi flick. Cheesey but good.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/jigokusei-lemina-r1207
>>
>>18495926
They're both retarded special snowflakes. One is just more entertaining when you poke at them. Dream-boy already spent his load.
>>
>>18495517
>All it hypothetically proves and give you this because I suppose ANYTHING is possible that there's a force that slightly changes here and there that would fuck with it in minor ways.

Yeah that's called gravity, faggot.
>>
>>18495700
You mean how it's not provable so I say it's not provable, there's empirical evidence, math isn't a flawless tool that is a be all and end all on its own?

Really makes me think.

As for those theories I "refuse to explain" do you want me to explain how they work or explain how something that doesn't work in any capacity would work in those theories? Because you have to pick one you can't pick both.

Also Occams Razor is simply

"Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected"

In other words the most likely is what is the likely scenario.

Going with the most sure bet.
>>18496331
You completely missed my point it's just mathematical noise you can make a claim but there's this thing called gravity that's slightly changes to cover for your experiment going wrong but if it's fucking wrong.

Finding empirical way to prove that this unstable Force exists and then I'll give it to you but you can't and because you can't I don't care. Occams Razor points to it not existing in this scenario.

Sorry but you can't do a test get a result and then claim that result is how gravity works. That's now how science works you have to prove it's even a thing in the first place.

If I make a claim there's an invisible ghost elephant in my room that fluctuates temperature perfectly in my room and thats what accounts for temperature in my room and I measure the temperature and then claim that's evidence well sorry it's not and I'm pretty sure there's a more likely explanation like oh I don't know the weather but you'll never be able to know because you can't see, hear, or touch this elephant but see I have a PHD in Ghost Elephant Physics so it's 100% correct and you have to appeal to my authority.

I mean just get real. You guys are lapdogs for the ministry of truth it. You're like communists being shown the Gulags and the hundreds of millions of people dying and saying communism is good.

Cognitive dissonance sure is one hell of a drug...
>>
>>18496417
See? Let's have dream-boy compete with this trove of idiocy and entertainment.
>>
>>18496437
Lol'd
>>
>>18494753
Awesome then I'm AP at least twice a week.
>>
>>18494742
I would agree anon. The names we attach to them are just our human mind trying to grasp the ungraspable.
>>
>>18495926
I saw nyarlethotep in my dream a few weeks ago. As a giant shadow cloaked and incredibly black.
He pointed towards my feet and blooming right below me was popiverus rhodeas.
Going with working with him in dreams I found it's possible to make a concentrate from this poppy plant slightly weaker than opium.
Couldn't agree more though. Bummed this thread got hacked by flat earthers.
>>
>>18496667
what do you mean by going with working with him? like you two worked together to make opium?
>>
>>18494724
>Knew a few mages who did some work from it and got results.
care to elaborate? i'm surprised anyone got results with it if it's just a mash-up of a bunch of ancient magick practices. sounds like a diluted version of the originals.
>>
>>18485769
In that game, the player is.
>>
>>18496841
As in making the concentrate from the plant which isn't the opium based poppy, the one I was shown is a slightly different species.
From reports off Erowid they were able to easily enter the in between state of consciousness for lucid dreaming, and get into contact with him again.
If it's a success then I can ask to begin the initiation process to go deeper.
>>
>>18496903
The report off erowid just noticed him self able to easily enter that state. Trying to communicate with nyarlethotep/Tiamat is my goal not his.
>>
File: JeffSleepinginDancing.jpg (30KB, 656x496px) Image search: [Google]
JeffSleepinginDancing.jpg
30KB, 656x496px
>>18488905
The greatest of the Elder Gods does not stir easily.
>>
Can we stop with this "Muh flat/round earth" and summon our elder gods?
(The earth is dildo shaped)
>>
>rightful rulers
>Elder gods that need to be summoned by people who want to be ruled by them and want their fellow people dead

That's a human construct. Who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>18489685
Are you fucking retarded? People have known the Earth is round at least since the time of the Ancient Greeks and Indians, the former initially noticed things such as ships disappearing bottom first, indicating a round earth.

The circumference of the earth was first calculated by Eratosthenes of Cyrene, using the differing lengths of shadows in two cities in Egypt. You could probably test this out yourself with someone you "trust" (flat-earthers are generally paranoid). Stand in two places on the same Longitude, at different latitudes, and measure shadows cast at midday, by two posts of equal height that are perpendicular to the ground. If the shadows measurably differ in length, then the most logical reason is that Earth is round.

Just because Tesla was well learned in some fields, doesn't mean he was right about everything. Similar to Aristotle, who was a brilliant Biologist for his time, but his other theories about elements were completely false. Expertise in one field=/= expertise in all fields.
>>
File: IMG_2927_0-1.jpg (283KB, 682x926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927_0-1.jpg
283KB, 682x926px
>>18498545
I love having to repeat myself I really do.

Firstly most people including scientists didn't believe the earth was round it was debated constantly all the way up until the early 19th century and round earth was fringe for most of that time.

So if you say "people knew the earth was round" no people didn't know the earth was round a few people speculated about the earth being round and were considered hacks or crazy or blasphemers, etc.

Also Erastothenes again lol wasn't that already mentioned in this thread? Maybe it wasn't not sure but I'll go over it again I suppose. This is even covered in Vsauce's flat earth video. Erastothenes method is an experiment done with an assumption of the the distance of the sun.

You can put in various different sun distances and get varying different sizes of the earth varying from a tiny ball to a massive ball to a flat plane. It's not reliable.

Ships disappearing bottom first is also not proof of a round earth that's called perspective. Pic related. It's why the sun sets aswell.

Also he was an expert in Physics.
>>
>>18483919
Did you already forget? It's too late, /pol/ already beat you to it, that's why /x/ is so shit and it's nothing but roleplaying now.
>>
This thread is shit.
>>
>>18483919

Beat you to it :^)

t. /pol/itician
>>
>>18498996
>>18499144
>look guyz we did it!
>we r legion
>we're actually important and we accomplished something in our miserable lives by posting frogs on 4chan
see confirmation bias, and then go try to do something actually productive
>>
>>18483919
Who /Hastur/ here ? He who is the king in yellow shall proclaim his place as the true ruler.
>>
>>18499603
>I just found out what confirmation bias is, and now I 'm going to use it to explain everything I don't agree with
We were all 16 once.
>>
>>18500138
you're right there's no way it's just you looking for what you want to be true. it's much more likely that you created a divine frog god by getting dubs
>>
>>18501295
That's correct.
>>
I noticed that this threads been up for a while.
So have we actually awoken anything yet?
Because I for one wholeheartedly embrace our non-euclidean overlords.
>>
>>18501734
At least resist a little.
>>
>>18501734
>I for one wholeheartedly embrace our non-euclidean overlords
this t b h
>>
>>18501738
but why
>>
>>18501746
Dignity and pride.
>>
>>18501734
No real progress that I can note. But we did find some anons who have seen nyarlathotep and another guy who almost killed some people because cthulhu told him to.
>>
>>18501749
>Dignity and pride
lol
nah I'd probably be a little miffed if primordial entities beyond my comprehension ate our planet but I say lets just go for it and see what happens.
>>
>>18501752
Well shit.
>>
theyre just from a book though?
>>
>>18501792
are they though?
>>
>>18485769
its elder shit
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.