[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any astros here? What do you guys think about this combination:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: jpg.jpg (113KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
113KB, 722x406px
Any astros here? What do you guys think about this combination: Sun Aries, Moon Libra, Asc Cancer.

Any experience with inner conflict like this or similar?

Also astronomy thread
>>
*astrology, always mix those two up huh
>>
>>18483871
I'm a Libra sun, Aries ascendant and Cancer moon.
>>
>>18483945
Thats pretty interesting, always thought my cancer side was holding me back, what about you?
>>
>>18483980
I love many things associated with cancer and find it very fitting for my moon sign. I hold many things dear and am able to feel emotions. Home and comfort are very important to me. I am a very shy person though.

I love all my astrological aspects although there are more than enough squares in my chart. All that cardinal energy as I'm sure you have too. Kind of fucks me up. I've gone through a few awakenings, some good, some bad but the constant is always change.

If you'd like to talk further we could email or skype. To be honest I'd like to get to know you, I find that very interesting.
>>
>>18484009
I think the biggest reason I dislike my cancer asc is cause my aries sun wants to do all these interesting things, but the asc. says: "No thats to dangerous, dont do it."

Sure id love to get to know you too, email me [email protected]
>>
>>18483871
aggressive self righteous streak. You try to keep the social balance, but if you feel at all slighted then youll demand an apology, or get angry and aggressive. you cant help yourself bc you have so much initiatory energy, but you need social cohesion. oftentimes, ppl will feel a certain way, and conflict ensues. probably a strong affinity towards super heroes.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-02-21-56-12.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-02-21-56-12.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Hey there, I'm ascendant aquarius and sun and moon scorpio, I'm pretty sure.
I know very little about this field, can someone pleas teach me something interesting?
>>
>>18484064
yo, unless you got official time, you are wasting your time
>>
>>18484075
What do you mean, like the time I was born? I was born at 1:30 pm.. Do I need the seconds too?
>>
>>18484084
no seconds, but in your post you said pretty sure. look@exact time on birth certificate m8
>>
>>18484061
Thats a pretty neat description, I can find myself in this, in some of it at least. Havent provided full chart so I cant expect much. And I dont like superheros, I enjoy the movies tho
>>
>>18484111
nice trips. ya, full chart would be better.
>>
>>18484098
Gotcha. Unfortunately that's in a file at my parents house, not mine. I'll have to double check that this week. Cheers m8
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-03-05-12-44.png (132KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-03-05-12-44.png
132KB, 480x854px
>>18484117
Is this one ok? Im really curious what you think if you dont mind taking a look
>>
File: IMG_4114.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4114.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>tfw aries sun, cancer moon with libra ascendant

Endless battle that goes nowhere/constant contradictions but kind of get away with it cause few will call me out on my bullshit so that's nice I guess
>>
I've got a weird set myself:

Sun - Picses
Moon - Sagittarius
Acendent - Leo

I'm extremely shy but want to be center stage all the time. Pretty strange.
>>
>>18484156
>>18484149

Holy shit, this describes most of the jackasses on chan
>>
>>18484133
ya man, all that enthusiasm and high energy impulse of excitement is gunna be batted down by authority figures a good amount of the time. dont resent it, but realize the outer authority figures are just disciplining you on things you really should be disciplining yourself on. Probably gunna have a highly volatile relationship w/ authority; although, you desire--above all else--to keep social and personal harmony. You probably hate conflict, but cant escape it. since you have so much initiatory and action-oriented energy, the conflict is inevitable. you gotta learn to deal. instead of hating authority figures--who're just doing, what you wont do for yourself, you gotta learn the discipline--controlling impulses, and putting off today's pleasure for a more long-lasting pleasure. music would be an excellent medium to transmute this aggression, and possible resentment. instead of focusing on how others treat you, focus on how you act, and treat yourself to achieve the outcomes you desire. quality relationships--which you so desire--will not be accomplished w/ success until this is done. Keep a dream journal. that shit will help you tremendously
>>
>>18484149
I totally feel you dude, at least your libra asc. makes you more open and social? i never know what to do when around new people and i hate it
>>
>>18484175
This might be the best advice ive gotten in my life, im gonna put this as my wallpaper, thanks anon i really appreciate it, for real
>>
File: house-smile.jpg (12KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
house-smile.jpg
12KB, 226x223px
>>18484185
your welcome m8. good luck
>>
>>18484179
It does around people I'm familiar with, otherwise I'm dead quiet unless the other person has no problem initiating conversation then I can navigate myself pretty okay. If they don't then I'm fucked and leave a bad impression.

>>18484168
Can't help that other people spare my feelings irl, here it's all equal so I let my inner asshole out and anons will respond accordingly that's why it's fun
>>
Sun Capricorn / moon Virgo / asc Pisces

Who am I?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.