[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there any well-cited, well-written and documented literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4852.jpg (2MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4852.jpg
2MB, 3434x2959px
is there any well-cited, well-written and documented literature proving existence of an illuminati, outside of shitty websites online and Alex Jones podcasts?
>>
OP, PROVE you are not a two headed squirrel. That should be easy. Provide time stamped photos, expert testimony, documentation, links, something, anything that everyone can trust as true.

Come on OP, prove it.
>>
File: Searching.jpg (882KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Searching.jpg
882KB, 2560x1600px
>>18483638
>is there any well-cited, well-written and documented literature...
Yes.
>outside of shitty websites online
No.

https://isgp-studies.com/index
>>
No. The illuminati can't be proven to exist because nothing can be proven to exist. This is a basic tenant of science; hypotheses cannot be proven positive, only supported or contradicted.

Semantics aside, there is probably no illuminati because there is probably no formal organization of powerful people united under a common goal. What there certainly is, however, is a large, complex, nebulous, de facto network of quiet agreements between powerful individuals behind close doors to further common interests. But a large, complex, nebulous, de facto network is hard to compartmentalize inside our own minds, so we pile every individual it touches into a bucket and give the bucket a name for easier interpersonal communication and easier intrapersonal reconciliation.

It's a lot like how you're moving across the surface of a spinning rock that's spinning around a spinning star that's spinning in a galactic spiral that's spinning through the void, while every piece of matter no matter how large or small exerts gravity that influences these trajectories, and you're being bombarded by an incomprehensible number of disparate particles and waves of electromagnetic radiation that all disparately affect the trillions of cells that comprise your being. But these factors are all governed by causality, and thus are theoretically predetermined and predictable. But we can't account for all of it to facilitate prediction, so we call that shit God.

The Illuminati was invented the same way.
>>
>>18483937
This is all hypothetical, of course, being predicated on the severely unlikely concession that our understanding of the world around us is both accurate and exhaustive, but supplanting these concepts with others yields the same conclusion. They're just examples.

Basically the reality of any situation is so complicated that if you tried to think about it as it actually is, you'd sit there like an idiot for the rest of your life and never reach a helpful conclusion. So we create distillations of concepts that are knowingly erroneous but usable with a high degree of consistency.
>>
>>18483638
its what autists call schziophrenia

thread saged/reported
>>
>>18483638
You know, OP, I was going to find that quote by Noam Chomsky about how there is no need for the smoke-filled rooms of power-wielders because the system itself is so heavily embedded with the reward for corruption that they don't really need to plan it... but I can't find that quote anywhere on the internet, even though I swear I remember hearing it directly from a DVD I watched in the early 'oughts (Manufacturing Consent, maybe?)... So, hell - maybe there's a reason there's no proof, and the control and influence of a collective will of impossibly powerful entities is so inevitable that we can know fully well about it and still be unable to provide any definitive evidence. Maybe that's part of the mindfuckery of it. Maybe we're not even supposed to fight it anymore, but just give in and hope they murder us in the most painless way possible. Maybe we really should just stop worrying and learn to love the bomb.

Or maybe I'm just in a shitty mood and bad at googling. I'd give equal odds at this point.
>>
Similar organizations have existed in the past and do exist even now. The Illuminati itself is more of a collective of these organizations. So while there is no evidence of the Illuminati, groups such as the Skull and Bones society, the Freemasons, and the Bilderberg have been well known for a while. So you could argue that these groups together are the Illuminati.
>>
>>18484022
>Maybe we're not even supposed to fight it anymore, but just give in and hope they murder us in the most painless way possible.

This is retarded. Their power is our willingness to spend a third of our time doing things we don't want to do in exchange for meaningless credit that doesn't exist to be further exchanged for things we don't need. Our death is directly against their interest. That's why it's illegal to want to die.
>>
File: Yozalgo.jpg (67KB, 744x482px) Image search: [Google]
Yozalgo.jpg
67KB, 744x482px
>>18484545
Woke AF: You are this.

But what happens when they literally don't need human labor anymore? Maybe they're actually trying to thin out the herd by making us suicide and preventing us from realizing just how many more of "us" there are by spurring our endless divisive in-fighting...
>>
>>18483638
We know from where the money comes from, and where it ends.
>>
>>18483655
dude, proof is so ovverrated. anyone who want's "evidence" for their claims is an obvious shill
>>
>>18483937
We both know what he meant by proof. And yes, somethings can be "proven" more thoroughly than others.
>Dogs frequently associate with humans. >American dogs prefer to communicate with chinese owners via email at night.
which one of these is more evident you retarded faggot
>>
File: Illuminati.gif (3MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati.gif
3MB, 427x240px
Illuminati definitely is real but you might be very disappointed when you find out it's not what you were expecting; no occultism, no symbol, and probably not even a name
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.