[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So okay I need some help Ever since I was 18 i have been running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

So okay

I need some help

Ever since I was 18 i have been running around with deep fear of solipsism, manifesting in a way I deeply believed I was everything, and the world was merely a projection of my own belief, dream and will

In a way that i am unable to convey because i don't comprehend my own belief either.

But i am made up an explanation for my reality called comfortable reality for my existence and the world i lived in.

Because even though it didn't really make much sense or anything, all the explanations seemed wrong and nobody spoke, at least it wasn't pure craziness, madness or perversion.

even though this fear kept coming back as a extremely powerful visions in which the whole universe seemed to collapse.

Some sort of psychosis or what its name during some bad experiences with weed. (I am very sensitive to drugs)

Any way, 3 years ago or something, actually more now. I met a girl
>>
(I don't even want to write about my crush, we didn't even kiss. But it was very nice, and we hung out a lot for a few months)

Until i started having extremely intense sexual dreams about her, seeing her during meditation, as a sun of light, and getting dream vision, which somehow came true

Not good though

Then my world collapsed, as i suddenly had other problems in life and my being under a heavy doses of what its name (my spirit companion wanted to write watts)

Which somehow ended me up stuck at home, on a farm far from civilization. Far from the people i was talking to

and now, even more lost and alone.

Then i could write about the net months series of events, even more surreal the last.

But mostly i wanted to write about my masturbating a LOT, and having sexual fantasies and dreams, even waking up at night to the sound of a ghost having orgasms.

Anyhow, during my trance-like state, i was under a pure convincion of my feeling or emotions, somehow being purely bound to hers, completely
>>
With me during my trance, then somehow having an even more surreal experience. Which i don't even have words for now.

But i somehow came into another plane of existence, where i was a woman, with a female body

Even more sexual than it had been before

And now

For the past 2 years and a month, I've been living in my normal reality at home, while at the same time walking around with a dual body, where it almost feels like it's being molested.

And now i tried dedication to this experience, or 20 minutes ago, where the part where it becomes 4han relevant or like comes in

Because i was asked if i really wanted to kill them all, when I was let loose.

and suddenly the Alien from the Alien movies was projected inside my mind by these alien fores, because i joked i was gonna kill them all when I was finally let loose

Anybody saw the trailer from the new movie with sex-scene in the show? With the Alien out of nowhere

That was seriously messed up

And my keyboard is seriously broken, so this was really hard to write. I wrote her like 4000 emails and it finally broke down
>>
>>18483448
>it didn't really make much sense or anything
OP sums his post up in one phrase.
>>
>>18483456
Sorry, its the complete and honest truth, even though to get the full explanation you probably need the 4000 emails and some more

I just wanted to find out who the Alien is
>>
>>18483448
Man... You have similar experiences to me, could you tell me if the alien has a good or bad energy?
>>
The alien may be an artificial being, if you did create him, try to control him.
>>
>>18483507
If i focus really hard i actually believe that is possible, mostly i can just control cramps in lower region.

again, very sexual.

100% control of that region

>>18483494

Mostly the "aliens"
or possible withes as i have come to call them, talk through emotions.

I have multiple dreams every night
>>
>>18483531
What you wanna do?
One month ago I tried to find friends from others planes before I came to this one, and I met some, some of them talked with emotions others with words.
>>
>>18483558
Most of what happened so far was mostly by accident on my part, or i don't know

never intended for any of this, just wanted to go to school, study computers and hopefully fall in love along the way

But somehow all this happened, and I've been asked to wake up
>>
Most of my days is spent listening the album Duality by Captain Murphy, and me telling myself this is normal
act normal
everything is fine
>>
>>18483569
Wake up on what sense?
I can feel your energy from here it's a bit dense, try to vibrate love and attract guides, light beings, ask them to illuminate you, the things gonna get better. If you want love or whatever with good intentions vibrate to the universe.
>>
>>18483448
>>18483451
>>18483454
I am convinced that these three posts were created by three entirely different people, none of which have a particularly strong grasp on the English language.
>>
Accidents are normal, I did a lot.
>>
>>18483451
>waking up at night to the sound of a ghost having orgasms
>>
>>18483582
I never really went to school much

and i murph a lot

i think

quite possible i could seem like 3 different people
even though there is a story about 3 radical sisters which started my whole quest

>>18483592
I've tried that, when it all started
It was more loving

nothing was just human though, and i could never figure out if it was related to the girl i met.

So i've been a lot more hostile lately than normal, and my life is just like adventure time now

So i am happy at home for the moment, probably wont last though
>>
>>18483625
Did they tell you if you have a mission here?
>>
>>18483632
I remember looking at a Boeing 767(or whats it number) flying above my home when I was a kid, it was one of those with the huge parabola, the US Army used them for practice near my home for a few years, i don't even live in the US

And me thinking to myself, i was sent to earth with a mission.

But that is all, expect for 15 years of untold dreams.
>>
you have schizophrenia

ever heard of TITTES? it's a form of the disorder similar to DID.
>>
>>18483647
After all I don't know why I am here, I just know that I did something wrong on another plane. Answers take so long man, a guide told me that some answers for me will take a long...
>>
>>18483661
Yeah, it would seem like an explanation at least.
The funny thing is, before it all started, i went like 12 months, with me asking myself once a month, what would you ever do if you turned schizophrenic.
And me saying
Oh, i am too smart to let that stuff get to me. I don't think that is possible, I would figure it out

actually have a funny story from an hour ago about titties, because the alien withes tease me a lot with pedophilia, its kinda weird to tell, or maybe it was the other way around because i asked them, beause i asked them about it was kinda weird they knew everything about me, and it was like a perversion I had.
So I was like, huh

Am I a bad person now

But anyway, they were having hot pedophile fantasies in their plane of existence

and me commenting on the older woman should have bigger titties, where after i saw like fake implants out of nowhere.(one of their projections)
It was quite funny in the moment

Too many weird things here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.