[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this work?also what happens if the demon is already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1483401801652.jpg (60KB, 588x767px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1483401801652.jpg
60KB, 588x767px
Would this work?also what happens if the demon is already in the salt circle
>>
File: 2-.png (15KB, 768x472px) Image search: [Google]
2-.png
15KB, 768x472px
fuck off
>>
>>18483270
>Sodium has any influence over non-physical entities.
>>
>>18483275
So is the whole salt circle thing just a meme?
>>
>>18483270
Earth would destroy any sort of rings, one way or another.
>>
>>18483287
It's essentially the same effect as a placebo. It just makes you think you are safer.
>>
the moon will destroy whatever salt ring you create, and it wont work too. Satan can just go over the ring and reap whatever souls he needs for his tomato soup for dinner.
>>
>>18483309
Then is there any real way to protect yourself from a demon?
>>
>>18483330
Yes, avoid them by not opening yourself up to them in the first place. They have no power except that which you give them over you.
>>
File: полый дети 1979.png (181KB, 514x600px) Image search: [Google]
полый дети 1979.png
181KB, 514x600px
>>18483330
Jesus Christ and lots of salt.
>>
>>18483309
Depends on the person and their amount of faith or on the opposite end fear. I've heard stories of people being traumatized from hearing apparent "curses" from people who are basically known as outcasts of society. In Kazakhstan I mean if you had some strange gypsy start cursing you out and say a whole bunch of sentences ie actual curses (it is for some people) such as "you'll die soon" for example then like I said it can really instill fear into a person and apart from causing psychological pain might just actually harm the person if a person is scared enough. That's the polar opposite of good faith, which is basically intensive fear, worry.

Yet on the other hand the so called "placebo" which is just a modern name for a phenomenon called faith can cure people and "protect" them. I heard stories of people being protected from harm such as murderers, which is a story from the old soviet union mentioned by a lady at some conference and how she wasn't killed because of prayer from church members. Now to the modern and ignorant mind that rationalizes this, this is just "anecdotal evidence" and even a lack of "proof" yet little do people know that they can experience faith themselves. It's part of the emotional/intuitive side of people. Want it? Then take and work on it. Things such as it are never meant to be "trademarked" and studied under a "microscope" figuratively speaking I'd say, leaving the receiver of these words a choice.

Now sure, some ""placebos"" do offer people a short time of feeling better yet afterwards some people go downhill, yet some who pray with unshakable faith get healed and aren't sick again.
>>
So you're going to desalinate the oceans - which by all logic should themselves serve as a protective salt ring around land masses given their salt content - and elevate that salt 500 miles above ground expecting better results.

That is mighty fucking retarded, anon.
>>
File: Wendelstein_7-X.jpg (981KB, 5616x2092px) Image search: [Google]
Wendelstein_7-X.jpg
981KB, 5616x2092px
>>18483270
Come to think of it, screw salt mazes, I could probably make my own demon powered salt coated fusion reactor and get rich quicker.
Requires no deals either. I hear making deals with demons are risky stuff.
>>
>>>reddit
>>
>>18484809
mmmm, doughnuts
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.