[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey whatsup with up with this level on halo I see myself allover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: illuminati.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Hey whatsup with up with this level on halo I see myself allover it in the detail of the map and the triangle eye I wish I knew can anyone explain to me whatsup with it? My life story parts of it on a map.
>>
You need to go outside at least one day before school vacation is over.
>>
>>18483040
Ideations of reference, try to stop noticing it. It can lead to bad things
>>
code named "prince of dorkness" by bungie I do stuff than I go there and see it hard to figure out by my lonesome
>>
No one has code named you there is nothing to figure out there. Cut back on the weed you are vulnerable to its tendency to cause schizophrenia
>>
I still would like to see if someone knows
>>
>>18483677
I do know. I spent over a year thinking things I saw in media were about me specifically. It's a common psychosis symptom. Try to get out of that thinking somehow. It's hard because you truly believe what you are going through, it's really not real though
>>
>>18483053
>the notion that everything one perceives in the world relates to one's own destiny

Everything that you experience does affect your destiny.

Even your solipsism.
>>
>>18484295
They are actively trying to brainwash you.
They're called ads.
>>
>>18484397
No it's thinking the episode of Spongebob you're watching is about you as in the writers of the show know who you are and wrote it about you personally. You think you're famous and the government is tracking you and it gets real bad if you let it go on.
>>
>>18484420
And the OP is probably gone and I guarantee I didn't convince him of anything, I just hope he can get out of it and doesn't get a fucked up as I did
>>
>>18484446
What happened to you?
>>
>>18484462
I felt I could affect live sporting events while stoned. I felt like "they" noticed my ability, I started seeing references to me and my ability everywhere. I thought a celebrity was talking to me with read between the lines messages on their twitter feed. I ended up seeing some new age goddess revival matriarchal agenda/conspiracy everywhere and I opposed what I perceived as it's plan and started acting out and got institutionalized
>>
bumpeded
>>
also my tulpa is the universe? cool water
>>
>>18484516
>started acting out and got institutionalized
Mental illness lol.
>>
Hey Op,
If you legitimately think your in the details of a game that people you have never met designed, then you are having a delusion. If it's not from sleep deprivation, tell someone you trust what you told us.
>>
File: 351979a1438707142-big.jpg (8KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
351979a1438707142-big.jpg
8KB, 212x212px
>>18485853
And blue skies.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.