[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone actually believe life is real? I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 189x266px
How can anyone actually believe life is real?
I don't want to be some sort of main character in a mind game being stalked and mind read and hated by everyone and purposely always unemployed and suffering with no prayers helping. Everyone outside knows my thoughts you humans aren't what you wanted me to think. I'm in hell already and every mental help system is lying to me because they also are watching me suffer. Where is Jesus help? I'm not even me and controlled to do stupid things by evil forces. Nothing works. I'm not human. Getting help is a lie an you're all liars. You make me lie sometimes too. This world is doom. Nothing ever ends.
>>
Continue... I'd like to hear more about your theory (seriously)
>>
>>18482503
.....Shhh, you're not suppose to let them know you're in a simulation. THEY get mad.
>>
Playing it out of boredom.
>>
And why should I care about "them" getting mad?
>>
>>18482503
I feel you bro, I read something the other day which resonated with me, and this sparked it again,

This reality is like a game, some of us are main characters, others like npc's some of us are here to make a difference and have to put on the effort, others breeze through, others make no mark on this reality and simply fill in the space, which otherwise would be empty, there are many roles to choose, many paths many destinations, many ways and many difficulties laid out to stall your progress,

I never asked for this and would never have chosen this, I wasn't told the rules, and had to find out on my own, by that time it was too late, I made my choices, I made my mistakes, the early stages count, there are no resets, restarts, rerolls, no respawns, no second chances, what's done is done, I would happily be a father, I now know the rules, I can teach the way, I can create what I should have become, but for me it's too late, and most likely you too,

I wish I could explain what I know to a female, or find one that thinks the same, but there is no way to explain, it's a journey of discovery and recovery, realisation and awakening, and it's so hard to get it right,
>>
>>18482678
This. If you're being targeted by psychics just fry their brains with bullshit. It's your damn life take control of it son.
>>
>>18482678
The bad men don't lose.
>>
>>18482661
If real life is just a simulation, then I'm a 5 star character.
>>
>>18482693
Sorry for asking stupid questions but... How am I supposed to take control over my life if I'm already manipulated? And some thoughts on suicide would be appreciated too.
>>
>>18482503
define 'real'. then we'll talk.
>>
>>18482704
We're programmed with survival instincts, let your intuitions tell you why you should keep trying to roll the dice. The easy way out is always going to be there, but so will the chances of overcoming said obstacles, some of us like them more than others. That's a personal preference though, how do you want your story to end? In the end you'll want to please yourself before it's too late, fuck every other anon. Love yourself before you learn to love others.
>>
>>18482725
You may say I'm a coward but I really like the idea of non-existence. I'm not depressive or anything, I just find life itself, no matter the circumstances, meaningless. I find everything to be meaningless actually. So I keep going because of inertia. I can't understand the concept of love, really. Sounds like an irrational fantasy to me.
>>
>>18482704
one simple tip: your vices are your masters, discover your vices and you will break the manipulation.
>>
>>18482758
That's because it is a fantasy and shouldn't normally exist unless your break the system and win the game for yourself. At these times it's okay to be a little selfish. Blind them with your own self righteousness, if the hobo on a street corner can do it so can you. That also means if you take your own life there's no one to blame but yourself so just make sure you're prepared for the consequences.
>>
>>18482758
Non existence, LOL,

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE

Imagine this, you die, there's no non existance, you awAken again, a baby, no clue what's going on, fresh mind, clean slate, new consciousness, with one, or two if your lucky parents, or if your unlucky, two parents who want to mostest you, sell you, sacrifice you,or guardians, looking after you, or none, or maybe you wake up autistic, or deformed, maybe you wake up in poo in loo India, Somalia, as a girl, where your going to be raped for life, Africa where you drink from shitty puddles, out of all the possibilities that could have been, your here, your safe, you made it alive, you don't how much hell you went through to get where you are right now, you have a chance, 60 years or so, to make the most of before your plunged back into an uncountable number of possibilities out of your control, take control while you can, it won't last forever, this is your only chance and you won't remember it when it's done, but it could be worse
>>
>>18482782
But that's exactly what I fear! By non-existence I don't mean a break, I mean an END. Period. Eternal bliss, isn't it? Why do we have to live over and over again?
>>
>>18482798
Not God so don't have those specific answers. Usually because you are supposed to learn something from this life in oder to find that eternal bliss which you can find within yourself preferably without dying. Death has plans maybe he gets bitter or maybe he knew you'd give up and it indeed is part of the plan. Either way mortals typically aren't supposed to know the end game or it'd be a spoiler.
>>
File: minimalist bait.jpg (24KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
minimalist bait.jpg
24KB, 800x600px
>>18482661
>implying NPC's in simulations dont know they are simulated because of the fact that they hear everything the protagonist thinks in order to react to it or serve them, depending on the point.

>>18482704
meditate?

pray to the beast behind all perceptions. the god with animal form that creates and utilizes all concepts
>>
There might be more to reality than what we perceive through our senses and know about it, but that does not mean that what we are experiencing is unreal and that something else is more real. It's just that we are experiencing a small portion of reality while the rest of it stays unknown to us yet known to someone else. If you where to experience the ultimate truth you would have to experience the totality of reality at one given moment, but that's not possible. There is one truth (reality) and it is playing out as all that exists and witnessing itself from all it's point of views throughout itself (universe).
>>
>>18482503
this life is real, but an illusion. God does not care about material existence -- he gives suffering and blessing as they strengthen the spirit.

Existence apart from the Spirit is meaningless and arbitrary. God cares about you, but not in the way you think. Get over the illusion.

Matthew 5:44-45
1 Peter 5:7
>>
I'm with you brother.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.