[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the moon shines red over the Adriatic, look at the sky to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: log000001.png (64KB, 452x67px) Image search: [Google]
log000001.png
64KB, 452x67px
When the moon shines red over the Adriatic, look at the sky to the West. It will happen soon.

Seek food and shelter in advance.
>>
>>18482235
k
>>
>>18482235
The Moon tends to go red every-so-often here in the UK. But that's probably rising aryan blood vapour from the blood refineries we have here.

Stuff sure is delicious.
>>
>>18482235
nostradamus ?
>>
there was a red supermoon relatively recently here in Idaho, people kept saying that it was the end times since there were multiple in the same year i think? I don't really pay attention to that kind of thing. But everyone woke up the next day alive and well and went on with their life.

There is nothing important from a Lunar Eclipse (not a solar eclipse) besides the fact that Earth's shadow is covering the moon making it look red. Looks neat, but is rather insignificant unless you pin some religious belief to it.
>>
>>18482235
keep your drug habbit in check
>>
>>18482235
>When the moon shines red
Isn't that a song?
>>
File: thatsrelativelyfunny.jpg (145KB, 920x1024px) Image search: [Google]
thatsrelativelyfunny.jpg
145KB, 920x1024px
>>18482235
When the stars align, and the clock strikes 12, something spoooooky will happen.

If you plan to reveal something, reveal it fully..faggot, you don't have to be mystical, this is not your moms basement and you are not playing D&D with your neckbeard`s.

And from a guy living on the Adriatic coast: Jedi govna pederu.
>>
>>18482888
The moon was at it closest to earth/biggest looking back in November
>>
File: Gandalf the Grey.jpg (47KB, 367x544px) Image search: [Google]
Gandalf the Grey.jpg
47KB, 367x544px
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.