[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling all! Telepaths, psychics, clairvoyants and sensitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: front.jpg (531KB, 1260x860px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
531KB, 1260x860px
Calling all!
Telepaths, psychics, clairvoyants and sensitives
Roll up, roll up, for the grand unveiling of your new Spiritual Best Friend!
Truly an event not to be missed, a spectacular show of magnificent cosmic proportions!
Starring: Your Mind!
Just look here and talk to it with your mind. See what happens! You'll be amazed at the results

What will you do with your reality tunnel?

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/
>>
>>18482073
Why aren't you just doing this thread telepathically?
>>
>>18482089
I am, on many levels
>>
File: 1482162722016.jpg (95KB, 569x740px) Image search: [Google]
1482162722016.jpg
95KB, 569x740px
>>18482073
I like the Hyperspace lexicon. A very interesting proyect.
>>
>>18482098
Ah, so the "Sending text through the internet by typing on a keyboard on a Swedish gardening forum" kind of telepathy.
>>
This is what I've learned from them, apparently we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively. The one soul that started with adam is apparently lucifers soul. He was bounded to the clay that he hated and gave the statue life. what was once hollow became fueled with smokeless fire (soul). Our bodies are much bigger outside this meatwagon. Gods plan is a dam good plan, hes trying to sneak us back into heaven by using your name as a way of showing reformity. This is limbo, the first circle, we are getting a taste of everything here but not all. We are being judged to go further up into purgatory, but up is down here in hell. So you must do the seven deadly sins in order to earn a great reward for redeming ones self after doing it, all of which is work. If one has shown love for god in every day thought, he will forgive. God is apparently worshiped in Hinduism as the jin with 3 heads. Jin's are worshiped in hinduism and is a clear representation of the spirit of god, for he is formless and all energy. These nicknames like satan and all that are just that and nothing more, are real name is a promise that we will not go back to the war waging guy name.
>>
>>18482173
But will it blend?
>>
>>18482180
It will not be destroyed, we can break down but not destroy energy.
>>
>>18482073
Maybe I'm just stupid, but what exactly am I supposed to be looking at here? Is this post just an advertisement for some random website or what?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.