[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any spells or recommendations for bringing my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 1497x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1497x2048px
Does anyone have any spells or recommendations for bringing my ex-girlfriend back to me? Contacting her directly is not an option. For the first time in my life I prayed. I don't know where else to turn. I just miss her.
>>
>>18480666
>666

Don't mess with this stuff, it will cause more damage than the good it will bring. This isn't what you want to hear, but it's what you need to hear- Be a man, and be honest with yourself. Whether it was you or her who is at fault, accept that objectively. Learn from that, then move on.
>>
I know one but virgin semen is required

You didn't fuck her did you OP?
>>
>>18480691
OP, do you want to be an adult, or do you want to make a semen potion?
>>
>>18480683
I appreciate the words anon. First trips of my life after I mention praying. 666 cannot possibly be a good sign. >>18480691
I did. Relationship was 3 1/2 years long.
>>
>>18480666
Meditate and reconstruct her in your *head*. Like tulpamancy, but for real folks.
>>
>>18480666
damn satan your being a pussy. you use to be cool huffing glue and tagging billboards near the train tracks...

now you just cry about your ex. get your shit together and stop listening to shitty pop music. Mr.iam is expecting you to bring your A game to the rematch
>>
>>18480698
Of course. Regardless of who caused it, you seem like a good, caring guy. There are girls out there that cry themselves to sleep to find someone like you. You'll be just fine bro. 2017 is your year.
>>
>>18480713
And here's a really nice picture that brings peace in me when I look at it.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 192x262px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 192x262px
>>18480691
Okay now you've made me curious. You can't just post something like that without giving details. Please share anon.
>>
>>18480713
Thank you. That means a lot to me, friend. I said the same thing about 2017. I hope it's true.
>>18480716
It's a beautiful picture.
>>
>>18480713
It's my year actually, sorry! I found the lucky dollar
>>
>>18480666
jesus christ look up RSD videos on youtube, fuck ten girls then decide if you want her back
>>
Using magic to mind control others for your own bidding is a moral and good thing to do.
>>
>>18480841
Probably
>>
there's a bunch of shit online that you can try anon, summoning demons, doing spells. The possibilities are endless here.
>>
>>18480961
Just looking for specific recommendations as what I've tried in the past didn't work but I guess that's what happens when wikihow is your first source.
>>
>>18480963
look at goetia (summon sitri)
look at the verum

there's many places, check out the 4chan archives, there's a bunch.
>>
>>18481000
OP here. Your trips will counter mine and will provide me answers. Thank you anon.
>>
>>18480666
I might have something. Depends how far are you willing to go.

Also, do you know any real life magicians? This stuff is hard to do alone, and I aint exactly an expert on teleportation.
>>
>>18481015
I'm sorry I don't :( but I'd do anything
>>
>>18481047
Let me first say this: I am not magician. I do not know the mysteries or whatnot, and I am happy that I dont. Yes, I have used magic, kind of like a girl who just logs into facebook and tinder on her phone technically uses the internet.

I suggest you keep to the same. Do not poke the secrets. I do not know why exactly this works. It just does.

First, you need something empty. I take it you are a total emotional vampire (the posts do sound that way) so this shouldnt be a problem. I am like that too, and I think that might have helped. You need something that can hold power, a piece of jewelry, ring, anything. And it needs to be hollow enough to suck on things. I think a circle cast out of lead works, or a hollow earing, or something like that. But it needs to look good, because you will need somebody to wear this thing.

You can wear it yourself, until you use it. Do not wear it afterwards. Repeat, do not wear this accessory after youve used it. You need to find a person as powerful as possible and make them wear it. A mage of any description does. If not a mage, then a priest. If not a priest, then a whore - I dont really get the whore part, but thats what they say. Once your source has worn it for a week or so, get it back from them.

Afterwards, the item needs to stay away from sunlight for at least three days.

From here on, your are done. Your item is ready, you just need to use it.

Grab it with the tips of your fingers and bring it to your face. Whisper your desire to the object, and add the following to it: "For this relinquish I a year for them who years collect."

Then, blow air onto the item.

Be warned, this does not automatically result in granting of the wish, but will overwhelmingly skew factors into your favour. For instance, if your ex has somebody new, they will magically just have argued with them the next time you meet, etc.
>>
How about grow up and move on with your introvert life? If you can't get her naturally then, hey, get over yourself.
>>
>>18481101
Whores are considered powerful in occult groups due to a Bible passage and very old belief it goes like this. When you have sex with somebody you are fused and become one with them. The woman being the natural reciever (and science has confirmee that females retain the DNA of all of their partners and pass it onto their children regardless of the mate) they store the energy of every single person who has fucked them. It's why whores are so much crazier than everybody else, they have dozens and dozens of personalities inside of them and they are usually unaware of this. If a promiscuous woman is aware of this then she is akin to a succubus who grows more powerful with each person it has sex with. They have better intuition regarding emotions and social situations you know? Like how strippers or literal whores or just sluts can read people very easily, especially men becayse they have had that soul infused within their own thus giving them intimate knowledge of what gestures, expressions, body language etc. mean. They don't usually know they have this energy though as most whores are just stupid cunts who can't get their fill because their soul has become used up and whacked due to their lack of self respect and hedonism.
>>
>>18480666
Dear OP, I know it sounds hard but trust me, this is what you have to do now:
learn and understand that you do not need her.
In fact, you do not need anyone.
When you understand that, you will actually become strong enough to have a real relationship.
>>
She's gone for a reason Anon. Trust in the process of healing and accept that she is not coming back.
>>
>>18480691
I need to know if OP can get in the same room as her and if he can obtain virgin semen
>>
>>18481182
Well, that explains it.

Not that I have tried it, mind you. I had a witch wear my little charm. The name wouldnt tell you much, but she is locally famous.

The only thing keeping me from getting cursed out of my pants is probably her embarrasment.
>>
>>18481314
If I got into the same room with her out of the blue, I would be arrested.
>>
>>18480666

Forget about her and just find someone new.

If you're dead set on using magic to improve your current romantic situation, enchant to meet someone mindblowing that'll be interested in you.

Keeping relationships alive through magic isn't the best idea.
>>
>>18480666
I've often wondered the same thing but about my family not my ex. I dont think this exists OP. A lot of people claim that it does. But it doesnt.
>>
>>18481182
>(and science has confirmee that females retain the DNA of all of their partners and pass it onto their children regardless of the mate)
citation needed
>>
>>18482690
Go find it, i have read that too
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.