[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and di

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 78

File: strenght.jpg (51KB, 442x600px) Image search: [Google]
strenght.jpg
51KB, 442x600px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N
https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous Thread: >>18478413
>>
Trading
>>
>>
I always found divination cards from gypsis to be pretty
>>
File: Thassoron.png (17KB, 314x285px) Image search: [Google]
Thassoron.png
17KB, 314x285px
>>18480497

At what price power?
>>
>>18480497
Ok.

Am I E? A past life guess.
>>
>>18480518

Memes

>>18480546

Doing it.

Mine is why was i advised to stay? when its clearly fucking nothing in here for me...
>>
>>18480558
Growth. Work will provide unforeseen benefits.

Also, not staying might be disastrous.
>>
>>18480558
>>18480576
It's not that you don't eventually leave anyways, but at the right time for the maximum benefits.
>>
Someone want to do career reading for me please? I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>18480576

>So we have his testimony to this. And our own way of speaking itself would make the point especially obvious if it we examined it a little.

Seems so, ill say look for the obvious answer.

>>18480582
>>18480576

Why do i keep getting readings to stay??? REEEEEEEE
>>
Trading a scrying for a scrying
>>
Aquarius
Male

I wanna know about my future career/paths.
>>
>>18480633
What's up?
>>
>>18480633

Sure, what is your query?
>>
Virgo/Libra cusp
Male

Requesting a career reading
>>
>>18480621
Have no clue. I'm in a similar situation.

If you want a follow-up trade: Am I C? Another past-life guess.
>>
>>18480633
Ok.

Just scry 'where I am'. I just have a weird sense for it.
>>
>>18480649
>>18480651

Are me and B going to be more tan friends in the future?
>>
>>18480621

Cancer
Daryl / 20

Hey newhelp what do you see in me?
>>
Male Virgo
Requesting a love reading if possible

Query: what does she think of me right now?
>>
>>18480657

>Nine of Swords, Four of Swords, Three of Pentacle

Seems like no, but vague as the query might be it makes it hard to interpret.

I don't need a follow up... No point on it, thanks anyways.
>>
>>18480661
This guy here. I'll trade a scry to this question for a scry of my own.
>>
>>18480693
Leave
>>
I will have visions for one person who asks me.
Ask me anything you want.
Let me have a sample of your energy in exchange please ^_^

I'm going to bed soon... xoxo
>>
>>18480840
What should I do?
>>
>>18480840
Will my life end in ruin and exile?
>>
Dabbling tarot reader doing readings for anybody who asks. Give me a few discerning physical characteristics and a question.

First I want to ask another tarot reader a question:

What do I need to do to make my upcoming transition as seamless as possible (i.e what do I need to do to survive?)
>>
>>18480872
heavy eye bags, beauty mark on cheek.
will i have retribution?
>>
Thank you to the reader that asked for cute pics. I had the cat woman and batman chibis. May the new year bring you many blessings! :)
>>
>>18480872
scar on cheek, tan skin
tell me about love for the person I love ;---;
>>
>>18480872
latino,dark curly hair, glasses, trimmed bear, dark eyes, a little chubby
do a reading on my exchange semester, i leave in a week, i want to achieve a transformation while im there. i want to be a better person, get out of depression
>>
>>18480872
pale skin, short hair, sad eyes
what can you tell me about the person I love, will they be back?
>>
>>18480876

Seven of Wands, reversed.

Got a bit of a "hot-headed" vibe thinking about you. This retribution you speak of is probably a very personal thing. Think about the situation you're facing with a clear mind and head. Chances are you'll get your "retribution" as long as you're rational about it.
>>
>>18480872

i have hollow eyes and a ditch in my chest.

what does january look like for me?
>>
>>18480872
Well if you don't get your question answered I can't expect mine to be but...
I have an extremely faint triangular mark on my right ring finger. Also tall, dark hair and dark brown eyes
Will I be rid of this illness, or will it at least be bearable by summertime?
>>
>>18480887
Please rephrase. You want me to think about how the person you love interprets love in their own special way?

>>18480893

Nine of Swords, reversed (Bam!)

Yeah, you're in a pretty bad state right now. Don't let this carry over into your exchange semester. Let it be good for you. It'll be a chance for you for change whatever it is you want to change. You just need to realize that for yourself. Pick up a new interest or hobby while you're on your exchange. Try and let the exchange semester be more for you than just schooling. New places, new ideas, friend. Take care.
>>
>>18480922
just a card for our relationship, where it may be going
>>
>>18480910

So many reversed readings today.

High Priestess, reversed.

I intuit a lot of introspection for you. You probably have a lot to think about for the upcoming months; but it'll be wise to do so during this month. January will probably be a month where not a lot of action, but a lot of thought happens for you.
>>
>>18480872
short brown hair
brown eyes
numerous scars on my chest
tall and thick body

Am I making the right decisions in my life?
>>
>>18480894
>>18480934
did you skipped me ;_;
>>
>>18480872
Tall, dimples, curly hair
Am I a bad person and if I am does it show
>>
>>18480887
5 of pentacles, this time it's upright.

Uh, unfortunately the relationship doesn't seem to be going too well. Don't think there is too much love to be happening in it right now. Sorry, I wish I could give a message of hope to you.
>>
>>18480894
Yeah I did, sorry:

Five of Pentacles, reversed.

Jesus. Same card, different interpretation.

Maybe something bad happened between you two. Doesn't look as if the other person loves you back, or you're still clinging on a string of false hope. Best if you moved on.
>>
>>18480872
Barrel chested, large frame. Dark countenance.
Will my life end in ruin and exile?

As for your question. It seems you have everything you need already.
>>
>>18480966
you probably need to shuffle your cards better kid
>>
>>18480872
Short, slim, pale, green eyes, long brown hair with slight combo of wave and curls with glasses.

>Question:
Are we going to work out?

I just started reading a month or two ago so forgive me
>Your Question
The transition seems very questionable as if the other person in question will slight you. Try and view this transition at other angles and plus the holes. The other person almost views you as a fool. So again make sure you are careful. There will be a period of tension and frustrations because of it. After everything is done and said it will be fine.
>>
>>18480912
Ten of Cups, reversed.

I can't give you a definite answer. This question seems beyond my ability right now. Apologies.

>>18480975

Three of Wands, upright.

No, you don't seem to be a bad person. You seem to have your shit together, and it shows.
>>
>>18480944
Three of Wands was meant for you. My bad.

>>18480975
I'm 12 I'm not a kid anymore
>>
File: flame.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
flame.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
>>18480872
Tall
Brown hair, brown eyes, slim build,
What does she think of me?
And what to the rest of the staff at work think of me?

These are two questions, but if you only want to answer one i much prefer the first one.

Thanks.
>>
>>18480935

Eight of Pentacles.

Yeah, it seems so. It's good that you're focusing on yourself, but don't forget about the people that care about you.

>>18480972

Exile, eh? I can kind of relate to that. But for me exile meant a new life.

As for the reading:

4 of wands, reversed.

Exile? Maybe. Ruin? It doesn't look like it. Relocation might be the best thing for you so long as you're not so adamant on associating it with "ruin". Overall, things look decent.
>>
>>18480872
Dark medium legnth curly hair, Chubby and Short F
What will this year bring up to me ? will achieve my goal in continuing my studies abroad ? will things get better ? ty very much
>>
>>18480984
Two of Pentacles, reversed.

Things seem to be a bit of a clusterfuck, so make sure to have your priorities in the right place. Look at the card and you'll find that the character is juggling shit haphazardly and looking dumb while doing it - don't be that character. The main idea I'm trying to convey is the importance of stability through balance.

>>18480972
By the way friends, thanks for the reading. Offered some really touching insight.

That's all I'm reading for tonight. Maybe I'll have a second wind of energy, but I cannot promise anything.
>>
>>18480872
female, very pale skin, problematic skin, long dirty long hair, glasses
Soon I will have to make a big decision, about my furter studies, any advice?
>>
Trading.
Will I see the PNW this year? Or at least pass through?
>>
Looking for a white reading for myself. Any prophecy is welcome do your best. Will say a prayer for you if you choose to help me out.

21 M
>>
>>18481040
Not one of your querents, but you've read on here enough that maybe it's time to start practicing three card reads. One cards are okay for a time, but tarot tells a story, and no card is an island.
>>
>>18481021
>Eight of Pentacles.
>Yeah, it seems so. It's good that you're focusing on yourself, but don't forget about the people that care about you.

Thank you anon. I have been trying to cut out toxic people from my life and focus on my education.
>>
>>18481049
Still there?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18481189
Where am I? I just want to see what turns up. Don't take it too seriously.

Just describe it.
>>
>>18481211

Funny. I see four hands building a bridge on a Clift, similar to the hands of aces. The side we are on seems rather mundane, the other side however, it's made of clouds and looks rather beautiful.

This is of course not an actual place, but it means that whenever you are, you might be slowly heading to a better life. It's on a starting point and it might take a while to get there but I take you are in a good place.

My query is similar in nature. Where am I heading?
>>
File: blogger-image-2013974183.jpg (49KB, 277x480px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-2013974183.jpg
49KB, 277x480px
Well /div/ I think I'll leave the practice and probably the group itself. I just wanted to thank you all for the good memories and to clear it out for people that might look for me in the future.

Happy 2017 to you all and i hope I helped while I was here, even if just a little.

Good bye guys.
>>
>>18481298
why ;-;
pls dont go
>>
Please. Reddit gold to anyone that can do a potential for romance reading for me?

I don't actually have reddit gold.
>>
>>18481298
Goodbye, NewHelp. Big hugs and good luck with everything :)
>>
>>18481298
So long. Didn't expect you of all the people to leave, but it seems that most of the old crowd is. Good luck with your life.
>>
>>18480492
What is this deck?
>>
Aries Sun Pisces Ascendant
Male

I would like to know what I can do to grow stronger and happier this year.
>>
Hello my name is Julien.
Well i'm in love since 2 years of a woman who lives far away from me ( approx 400 kilometers ). We are very close and we spend a lot of time together. Trouble is i'm not sure at all of her feelings as she is avoiding the topic. In addition, another man living near her is trying to seduce her and i don't know if she is receptive or not.
Could you give me a piece of answer about this situation ? What should i do ? Do i stand a chance or do i need to move on ?
>>
>>18481619
Sorry anon, thread's dead. Lurk and wait until a reader shows up and then query them.
>>
>>18481577
>18481577
>>18481577
post chart
>>
Trading.
>>
>>18481866
Whats your query?
>>
>>18481866
what's up
>>
>>18481877
U, male. I'd like guidance for achieving sucess in my craft.
Yours?
>>
>>18481904
Ace of Pentacles, Knight of Cups, Knight of Swords

Your craft is a long and tenuous process that is going to take months, if not years to complete. You need to keep up a determined attitude despite this. Don't let the long time it will take to master the skills bring you down. You are going to have to prolong your determination to succeed throughout every inch of the way. Whenever there is little steps, you must take put your everything into it emotionally and intellectually. You have what it takes to do this but it might not be easy.

What will happen between me and the guy I like in the future?
>>
I'll trade too?
>>
>>18481298
Pls comeback with the name OldHelp, thank you
>>
nah?
>>
>>18481936
Are you still here?
>>
>>18481986
yup
>>
Trading bibliomancy!!! Need a scrying
>>
is paula an angel?
>>
>>18481990
What is your query?
For me could you do a general love reading for few months?
>>
>>18481996
i am an angel
>>
>>18482004
which one?
>>
>>18482003
what should I do about him? Is it hopeless?
As of right now just waiting. Not even texting him light hearted chit chat.

I"ll get your read up in a sec.
>>
>>18481904
>>18481922
Did you seriously lie to get a reading?
>>
>>18482003
King of Swords, Ace of Swords, Nine of Cups

Looks like you'll be anxious about being single for a little bit. Feel a little hopeless. Then you'll realize you're strong and capable on your own. Finally you'll be able to collect yourself and realize how much you already have and relax a little.

Seems like you'll learn to enjoy being single.

It also could be translated that 9 of Cups comes along and sweeps you off your feet, but the first translation I feel is more accurate.
>>
>>18481922
The Wheel of Fortune, Two of Wands, The Magician

The two of you may have a love-hate relationship, things will be diferent then and your perspective will have changed, you'll need to soul search and discover what you really want. You have what it takes to lead this relationship to where you want it to, by directing your will and tunneling your focus. Do not allow so called "negative signals" to stop you.

Best regards.
>>
>>18480872
Hey there, if you're still around...
scar on hip, green eyes, long eyelashes
Can you tell me how things will go with DW? Thank you :)
>>
Hey there. Would like to trade with someone if possible. Thank you
>>
>>18482008
>Book, Man, Heart, Stork, Woman
I think he keep something hidden from you. You both want to bring changes. I think he do changes with you, but for now he don't do much about it. It's hard to tell if it will be bad or good, but there is a little hope that's good sign. Maybe wait a little and then have a honest talk with him? Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
japan moved up north closer to russia, aus and nz moved around. a bunch of new countries. russia got bigger. mogolia is a new country. ice caps melted in north pol to fall in line with global warming meme. cern large hard on collider had something to do with it. i remember these changes because i was looking into flat earth and the chutneys moved places over night
>>
>>18482036
Thank you for your time. I appreciate your read. :)
>>
>>18482017
Thanks for a reading and yes, first interpretation fits better here
>>
>>18482030
whatcha need?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18482079
see:
>>18482008

still reading
or if you want what should I do generally for myself?
>>
>>18482084
Mine is: will I go to the PNW this year? Or at least pass through?
Brb with yours
>>
>>18481330 # >>18481502 # >>18481532 # >>18481940 #

Thanks for the kind words anons, I wish you all the best.
>>
>>18481994
Anyone?
>>
>>18482086
I'm using tarot so yes/no questions don't work really well for this. :\

is there something related that's open ended I can read on for you?
>>
>>18482086
I did pull what you can do in regards to the subject: 8 of Coins. Just keep working towards your goal. What will come is strength: Ace of Swords

So work towards your goal and you'll end up with some kind of triumph and strength
>>
>>18482084
What should you do about him:
>Ace of Wands, Page of Cups, The Hermit.
Express your feelings, then leave him alone. Don't bug him with light-hearted chit chat, but definitely say how you feel, say what you want, and then let him have his space with no expectations. He needs time to stew on the facts.
Is it hopeless:
>The Tower, Queen of Swords, Temperance.
Not at all. He needs time, so give it to him. Temperance is the card of healing with time. Focus on self-improvement, but every once in awhile remind him that you care. Have no expectations of him. Light-hearted chit chat is an expectation of sorts, and he doesn't want that right now.
>>
>>18482097
Sorry. If this: >>18482108 isn't you, my question is: what are the chances I'll go to the PNW this year?
>>18482108
Thank you.
>>
>>18482110
I told him all of it already. I guess now is the waiting game.
I've pulled Temperance as well.

>>18482115

I ended up rewording your question in a way that fits my tarot. I hope it all works out for you and I thank you for your time.
>>
>>18482120
I meant Queen of Wands, not QoS for that second spread.
>>
>>18482048
I'm this person >>18482024

And you?

(thank you :) )
>>
>>18482128
I think I read for you last night on that.
>>
Trading.
Would he like to travel with me this year? Will he make any plans with me?
>>
any palm readers around?
>>
>>18482136
Maybe you should ask him?
>>
>>18482158
Definitely wouldn't be asking /div/ if asking him would produce an answer.
Why do people say that?
>>
Love is hell guys. Thats all im sayin
>>
>>18482130
I apologize, I was a bit out of it.
>>
>>18482178
ikftb
>>
Trading
>>
>>18482361
Yo pal, I'm here and down to get tradey. Whatcha need?
>>
>>18482369
>>18482136
Thank you
>>
File: 038.jpg (410KB, 1280x1843px) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
410KB, 1280x1843px
>>18482371
>Situation: Queen of Cups
>Challenge: Queen of Swords Reversed
>Advice: The Tower
>Outcome: King of Pentacles

Hopes for travel seem to be high with you. You're really digging whoever this is and you wanna take it to the next level by hopping all over this suffer orb we call home with the guy. Nice. Nothing wrong with that, traveling's great. I wish I could do it myself, but money sure is a thing that likes to get in the way of junk. That's besides the point though.

Are you just hoping for him to take the lead in this, though? That ain't good. You need to take matters into your own hands for this. Be the one to offer the travel. Garner the cash, flash it front of his face and tell him to hit the road with you, fuck, something along those lines. You're not gonna get anywhere just laying around and hoping he'll come around to the idea sometime. If he says no at first, just be persistent, but in a non-obnoxious way, like, just slipping it casually into conversation when the chance arises.

All in all, so long as you take the lead on things, then yeah! Y'all are gonna be able to travel, and they'll be fun travels indeed. Hope you'll be able to pull it off. I'm rooting for you.

As for what I want read, lemme know if I'll date anybody this year. I'm a thirsty little reader, aw yeah baby, unf unf.
>>
Anyone doing a reading?

Obrad
male
capricorn

question: I am about to go out of my way to find a girl I met at new years. How will it work out?
>>
Hopefully someone is doing a reading right now because I really need one.
>>
>>18482399
Wowwee! Thank you! I'm doing exactly that, so hopefully he'll start warming up to the idea soon. :) Thank you!
>Four of Pentacles, The Chariot, The Sun, Ace of Wands, The High Priestess.
It seems like it, but it'll require you to open up a bit, but for some reason, I get the vibe you don't really have this problem. The cards could be saying the person you meet will require you to open her up, so to speak, not in a giggity sort of way (though that is certainly in the equation). She was represented by HP in the spread, so she will be very shy and quiet. That being said, this will be a very fun romance for you. One of those relationships where you kind of poke fun at each other. Just remember to be supportive more than anything though.
>>
>>18482420
>Empress, Fool, Eight of Wands, Tower, Four of Wands.
It works out okay, but don't take things too fast. She may be a bit put off by how much you wanted to find her. Take things slow.
>>
>>18482480
You still doing readings?

Really want to know if this C girl has any interest on me.
>>
Hey!

Need a reading.

Should I leave him? Is he in love with another person?

Leo
>>
>>18482493
Hermit, nine of swords, lovers, Chariot, Magician
Yes, she has an interest. Though if you want anything to come of it, you'll need to be charming.
>>
>>18482480
Can you do a reading for me too? I'm a guy and i want to know what'll happen to me romantically(especially with a girl i already know)
>>
File: Picture 005.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 005.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
i'm back, taking any questions you would like to ask the cards
>>
>>18482523
Is he in love with someone else:
>three of swords, two of cups, Temperance
What you should do:
>hermit, six of pentacles, the sun
Is he in love with someone else? Maybe not love, but a budding interest. He's losing hope in what you have. You can try to bring it back, but it's actually best for you to move on. That doesn't mean you have to, but the cards say it would save you time and trouble, unless he's really worth it to you to try.
>>
>>18482537

Am I fated to be more Atreides or Harkonnen?
>>
>>18482528
Four of swords, Chariot, ace of swords, Magician, knight of Pentacles.
Nothing earth-shattering, but there is a lot of potential. The cards say you should tell her how you feel.
>>
>>18482537
Will we get back together?
>>
>>18482537
Female, J, will we ever get back together?
>>
>>18482537
What is my future in science?
>>
>>18482537
If it has to be an specific question.

What should I do next for my career?

Otherwise just a general read please.

-R
>>
>>18482538
Thank you!
>>
>>18482526
Thank you! Appreciate your time, best regards.
>>
>>18482537
What are his thoughts and feelings about me? Thank you.
>>
>>18482537
will I accept love or will I continue to chase my dreams?
>>
>>18482537
What is wrong with my head and this foggy feeling I've been having lately where I feel sort of detached?

I don't think its anything serious, maybe sinuses or I've crinked something in my neck, but I fingered I'd ask the cards anyways.
>>
>>18482537
Reader please show me how my short term future will be.
>>
>>18482537
Do i have a future with her? What are her feelings?
>>
>>18482544
>should i leave him, ishe in love with another person
king of wands, seven of swords, page of wands

okay, these cards are telling me there is three people in this reading, two female and a male, all dark looking, this could just be a fashions sense or the colour of the skin but i'm getting a dark cosmetic feel to these cards with a negative feeling, i feel that you are both looking into the unknown, you've both never had to deal with this before yet with the reading bringing in wands there could possibly be some growth of passion but with the addition of the seven of swords the card warns of not holding back on opinions, if you have something to say kick it about the room like a football, full transparancy is needed
>>
>>18482537
>>18482538

How will my 2017 go? How will I fare in my new job?

Male 23 Leo Joseph
>>
>>18482545
I'm afraid of pushing her too much if i tell her how i feel. Do you think it would work out..
>>
>>18482523

your reading it just above
>>
>>18482537
How many people like me romantically or in love with me atm?
Relationship reading is also fine if this is a weird question. Hope im not late
>>
>>18482595
Ace of Swords is honesty, truth, and communication. If you don't tell her how you feel and she doesn't push for anything, it won't work out anyways. Better to tell her how you feel and take the chance of having something than to play it safe and live off of break crumbs
>>
>>18482537
What will be my career and will i be doing good financially if you can.
>>
>>18482546
four of wands, knight of swords, five of wands

i'm sensing a victory here but over loose foundations, if and when you get back together you need to work on getting them solid foundations sorted quick. don't rush into this, plan ahead, be very careful what you do and keep your cards to your chest, keep the focus on a night out, things will move forward on a night out where there are plenty of people involved
>>
>>18482602
I'm looking out for signs first, but you have a point.. This stuff is all very stressful, i don't even know if we're that good of a fit. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18482547

i'm reading the man you wish to get back with is part and parcel of your well being at the moment, he also wants to move things forward quickly too, he also doesn't care where the cards will land as long as there's fast improvements, he wants what you want. the only warning the cards bring is try to pace things, its clear the cards are telling me there's a bright future between you two but heed the cards warning of taking it step by step, the cards tell me you both want the same thing but be clear and each other and enjoy each day
>>
>>18482537
Hopefully you're still doing these by the time you get to me.

M
Scorpio
Will I find a cute girl like the one on my desktop background? Thanks.
>>
>>18482613
>not even sure if we're a good fit
Knight of Pentacles sort of illustrated that. You may not be perfect at first, but let's get real, you're not always going to be best friends with your lovers. Sometimes it takes time to see how you fit. Have more faith in yourself.
>>
>>18482620
Thank you so much!
>>
i'm going to grow up? im referred to height .
>>
>>18482549
queen of pentacles, six of pentacles, page of pentacles

with the clear viewing of pentacles, the over all theme is that yes, there's a future of health and wealth in science, i'm seeing lots of generosity like you want to give back to the community, or you want to lend you skils in science back to the general consensus, the page tells me there's plenty of study ahead, scholarship an learning, so keep at it, the cards are telling me regardign science the world is your oyster and which ever field you desire to excel in you are doing to hammer it tooth and nail and win
>>
>>18482628
You're right, honestly her and me would be much better as a couple than friends. I will try, maybe we'll meet next week. Hope i won't mess this up.

Thanks a lot, this matters to me for real.
>>
>>18482550
page of cups, eight of swords, the hanged man

no straight answer i'm afraid here buddy, i'm reading there's an air of innocene in your desicsion making at the moment and you are surrounded by multiple big ideas yet you are blindfolded and stumbling around in the dark, the cards warn me of making the right choice or you may end up just tolerating another job which you're unhappy with

sorry about the vague answer
>>
>>18482537
Do I have a future in art and character design?
>>
>>18482656
No prob bob
>>
>>18482537
What's in for my love life?
>>
>>18482561
knight of wands, two of pentacles, the magician

his thoughts and feeling are currently like a mesh of weeds and other crazy entangled objects at the moment, the dudes got a lot on his place and is struggling to juggle everything at the moment, the knight of wands suggest he may be alienating you which isn't his true intentions, hes just got a lot going at the moment, finally the magician suggests an ending which may mean things don't quite work out, or this stagnation is never really addressed
>>
>>18482645
Tytyty
>>
File: catimage.png (123KB, 669x833px) Image search: [Google]
catimage.png
123KB, 669x833px
Hello, lenormand reader here! Who need a reading?
I'll need:
>query
>gender or information whether you like boys or girls, if it's a love reading
>drawing made by you. It can be on paper, computer, whatever you like!

I accept trades if someone is intrested.
>>
>>18482537
based one card reader at it again

If you make it this late in line my question is, Will i pass those 2 finals?
>>
>>18482537
Am I going to succeed in the test for college?
>>
>>18482564
four of pentacles, eight of pentacles, the lovers

you are holding on too tightly to something, it could be earthly bound or possibly an idea you have, either way the cards are telling me you are going to work damn hard on it and its going to work out, finally the lovers card doesn't necessarily mean you will fall in love with someone, it could mean you are falling in love with a thing or an idea, the other two cards tell me it is,, this spread is telling me to chase your dreams but don't hold too tightly to something, invest
>>
File: PTSD Turtle with beard.png (23KB, 638x360px) Image search: [Google]
PTSD Turtle with beard.png
23KB, 638x360px
>>18482698
Love reading, whats in store for 2017
Male, I'm straight/likes girls
>>
File: draw.png (4KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
draw.png
4KB, 600x600px
>>18482698
Love reading please!
Male, I like women
>>
File: IMG_4719.png (751KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4719.png
751KB, 960x1280px
>>18482698
Will the man I love stick by me? Does he have hope for me and our future?
Female, straight
>>
>>18482698
It will be good if I study design? Can you give some advice?
I'm moving to another country and I'll have my own apartment. I really like this idea.
>>
File: TutsPlus - Maneki Neko.png (487KB, 833x625px) Image search: [Google]
TutsPlus - Maneki Neko.png
487KB, 833x625px
>>18482698
How does T feel about me?

Female interested in men

Drawing is something I did on illustrator from a tutorial
>>
File: picture.png (7KB, 286x291px) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
7KB, 286x291px
>>18482698
female
i like boys
what will my crush feel for me after we start talking again?
>>
File: doppler.png (48KB, 2348x2348px) Image search: [Google]
doppler.png
48KB, 2348x2348px
>>18482698

What general shape my life and career?
Male, I prefer the ladies
>>
>>18482578
king of cups, six of wands, the fool

you been busy recently? the cards tell me so. you need to rest a little bit and let you batteries recharge, you've poured tooo much of yourself into other projects be it big project or small projects, they all add up. you've had a good time with some small victories recently but you are wandering close to the edge of collapsing in public, take the cards advice and take a week off
>>
File: untitledunmastered.jpg (60KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
untitledunmastered.jpg
60KB, 819x460px
>>18482698
Can i get a relationship reading? There are two people i am interested, close with one but they're both early stages. What will happen.

Im a straight male.
>>
File: dabigbadbare.png (12KB, 541x642px) Image search: [Google]
dabigbadbare.png
12KB, 541x642px
>>18482698

Career reading for 2017, how will my new job go?

Leo

Joseph

>>
>>18482682
Thanks, that's pretty much what I thought... If you have time for a follow-up question, would it be a good idea to contact him now?
>>
>>18482707
>Moon, Man, Heart, Clouds, Sun
Did you know already someone who you like? You seem worried about your relationship status for now. You will attract opposite of yourself in your life. If you know someone and you're afraid of defeat you should not to worry about it, because it's going to be good if you take some action. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>two readers at once on /div/

Is this real life?
>>
File: the fuck.jpg (224KB, 1661x1202px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck.jpg
224KB, 1661x1202px
>>18482698
hey. pretty sure I queried you before, using the same pic. hope that's ok.

i'm male, unfortunately ftm, if it matters. i wanna know if i'll get a job soon.
>>
File: IMG_4720.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4720.png
1MB, 960x1280px
>>18482698
Female, straight
I already know I won't get to spend the rest of my life with him because he doesn't have much time left on this earth, but will he allow me to be by his side for the remainder of his time?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170102-223303.jpg (245KB, 1302x1838px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170102-223303.jpg
245KB, 1302x1838px
>>18482698
Love reading
Male
Like girls
>>
>>18482537
May I please have a reading on whether or not I'll be moving out of the apt this year and into a house of my own or apt of my own? Or will my family and I move into a house together? Thank you!
>>
>>18482582
queen of pentacles, five of cups, seven of pentacles

you have a lady friend which is smitten towards you , you might not know it yet but its there, the cards suggest you dont know about this yet as you are too busy dealing with other people at the moment?? the cards warn to look up from the crazy life going on at the moment and have a look whats going on in aspects of your life which you might have missed, or risk stagnation
>>
>>18482739
Currently no one in my life, mostly just a background I have because it looked aesthetically pleasing, trying to look for some at least similar in looks, personality is a big deal too, but first impressions are almost always looks ya know?
>>
File: random.png (92KB, 1090x520px) Image search: [Google]
random.png
92KB, 1090x520px
>>18482698
>>18482721

Sorry, I forgot my drawing. Here it is.
>>
>>18482709
>Ring, Garden, Heart, Scythe, Moon
You will meet someone, probably at some party. You may feel stressout lately, but you should accept invitation if you get a chance. You will gain some new connections and you will find someone who you feel bonded.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18482537
Career reading?
Love reading?
What should I work on/do for myself?
What should I be aware of?

Any of those
>>
>>18482732
Busy, I suppose you could possibly say that, busier than I normally would be, but not really by much. I do need to recharge though I feel.

Not sure if that is what is causing the problems though.

Thanks for the reading.
>>
File: art.png (6KB, 900x373px) Image search: [Google]
art.png
6KB, 900x373px
>>18482698
female
do i get a bf this semester
>>
>>18482592

i'm getting a feeling of academia in this spread, you need to help or follow some kind of academic process which shes going though, it could be mentally like some kind of awakening or it could be college or university etc, expect retuning to old ways if things don't change drastically yet there's a silver lining, if the worst should happen you will land a good job or a wage increase is coming
>>
>>18482765
Not the reader, but those cards could also be saying that you've been over-looking something emotional that your subconscious may be falling apart over. The King of Cups in Rider-Waite is a man that feels MANY things, but keeps it all just below the surface. The cards may be telling you to take some time to examine yourself. Have you been overlooking something important in your life?
>>
>>18482720
>Woman, Fish, Man, Mountain, Rider
You're very emotional. Things with this man probably going to stop for a while or it will take it very long to get talk with him. At this time cards suggest to be more active in your life and don't lose optimism. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18482775
Outside of my health, not really.

Just a weird foggy feeling with a headache constantly, its not all the time but its there.
>>
>>18482771
Wow you're right, we're both in university. She really helps me study so far. Even saved a classs thanks to her.

I'll keep this in mind. Thanks for the reading 1cardreader
>>
>>18482537
>>18482537
Am I too late?

Shit son ,help me finding a qt... I can trade
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (267KB, 1390x1854px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
267KB, 1390x1854px
>>18482698

Hi, a reading would be wonderful if you're willing! I'm male, a Gemini, and like both genders. My query is: what will this year bring for me? Is it worth sticking around for or should I just give up and end it now?
>>
>>18482785
It may be a question better suited for a medical professional, but very often our synapses get gunked up, especially when we don't eat well or exercise. Sure there are plenty of humans that function fine without engaging every faculty of their mind and body, but not all of us are that lucky. I'm going through something similar, and I took some ADD medication provided to me through a psychiatrist after I was diagnosed by a psychologist and it helped me so much. You're not meant to stay on it forever, but it helped drag me out of my hole and get me functioning well again. I still use small doses, but I'm re-training my brain, eating well, and exercising and I feel almost 100% again after years of brain fog.
>>
>>18482600
the chariot, knight of cups, ten of cups

love reading incomming. you've lost control of what you want at the moment, it feels like things are pulling in opposite directions? the central card here tells me that there's someone joining your life soon. its a smart, intellectual male which could be the actual person you are going to be involved with or the person who is the key to the next involvement, finally i get a feeling of completeness here, really good chemistry from the overall feel of the cards. the male here in the reading has a lot to do with this complete feeling
>>
>>18482797
Well that's good. I don't think my issue is ya know anything of major concern or needing medication myself, but its such a weird feeling I'm not really used to.

I think I may have just junked my neck up, and pinched a nerve or something, that'd be my guess, or maybe I'm just getting older and aging has finally started to hit me, who knows.
>>
>>18482721
>>18482762
>Book, Tower, Rider, Fish, Clouds
Yeah, you should do it, but watch out for your money. Don't take any loan for now, because it can fuck you up later. You have a lot energy thinking about this school idea and this is a good sign. You will learn a lot, but you should study regularly for good results. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18482607
the heirophant, ten of wands, queen of cups

financially you are going to be ok, but thats because you are stretching yourself to the limit, what ever job or jobs you are doing are taking its toll on you yet you strive to complete this work, a woman that is middle aged and eccentric awaits you near the end of a day, or the end of a shift
>>
>>18482814

>>18482594

You skipped over me senpai
>>
Trading. my method is bibliomancy
>>
>>18482814
That doesnt sound bad. This is from my middle age time right. Or the eccentric woman is older than me. I like the feeling this reading gave me still. Thank you!
>>
>>18482622
temperance, page of swords, two of cups

stop holding back, i can see it goes against your instincts but you can do this, believe in yourself, if you really want it you can get it, wait for the moment you are socialising, this is when you chance will arrive
>>
>>18482823

Pick scry or tarot for your own query.

>Am I better served rebelling against the system or subverting it to my own ends?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18482722
>Book, Tower, Man, Ship, Anchor
He thinks you're a bit secretive, probably lonley. He may want to keep you company for a while. This will be probably a long relationship, but don't know if it will be love related. Overall he's probably a good person to you.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck!
>>
File: 1478892306956.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478892306956.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
Claircognizant, clairsentient, clairvoyant, clairintuitive, empath here.

Only doing readings for people who reply to this post
>>
Thread is lit, please keep going guise

>tfw you're too late in line anyway
>>
>>18482848
Read my future
>>
>>18482848
What kind of information you need? I'd like a reading.
>>
>>18482848
Also, along with your question I need a colour and one word said from your heart.
>>
>>18482848
hi, i am female. do you think i will be with my crush (male)? we go way back but just friends
>>
>>18482848

I'd just like to know what you feel that I should know.
>>
>>18482848
Hey! Could you tell me something about something love related? If you can't general reading will be good too.
>>
>>18482857
Are we going to meet?
Blue navy

Fresh
>>
>>18482858
blue
wham>>18482857
>>18482848
>>
>>18482859
>>18482848

Gray
Foreigner
>>
>>18482858
If you play your cards properly sure.

But the impressions I'm getting right now is that you're eagerness will muck things up.

Play it coy, enjoy his company, and act like you have the upperhand
>>
>>18482848
How's she doing lately? Am i on her mind at all, or what does she feel towards me, towards everything really.

Burgundy, the word would be intimacy.
>>
>>18482848
Green. Nine is my word.
Am I capable of loving him the way he deserves to be loved?
>>
>>18482848
Pink
Love

What can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
File: color.png (508B, 152x118px) Image search: [Google]
color.png
508B, 152x118px
>>18482861
mango
color pic related
>>
>>18482859
It's okay to connect with your grief and let yourself feel. REALLY FEEL.

Also, don't do the same things this year and expect things to be different
>>
>>18482848
black
rose

will he ever love me back?
>>
>>18482848
Ah yeah man. I could use an empath.

Listen, the last few months of 2016 have been really rough on me. My mom died, I got my heart broken and smashed, I've been feeling more worthless and suicidal than ever, and I accidentally got in a bit of trouble with the law. The charges were dropped, but holy shit, that gave me a scare.

I feel so alone and unwanted. I had dreams for the future before, and while I still want to achieve them, my drive to do so is dropping lower and lower. I see no hope for myself, and feel like I'll probably end up blowing my brains out in some shitty section 8 apartment before the age of 25.

What about you, though? Do you see any hope for me? Am I going to pick myself back up and somehow pull through? Please don't sugarcoat it. I want the cold hard truth. Even if I do wind up killing myself, let me know.
>>
>>18482816
my apologies

the sun, nine of cups, three of cups

i'm getting a realy good vibe from this spread, jovial adolescent fun and plenty of social time with friends, yet while you revel in good times with friends, something is incomplete
>>
>>18482876

Thank you kindly. I suppose it is high time to unthaw and get active again.
>>
>>18482861
>>18482874

Ooo~ Yes
This is a good time for you. I'm getting the vibe that you're really feeling yourself right now.

If you keep it up you could happen upon someone special.

It'll be fun and exciting and could evolve into something more.
>>
>>18482857
>>18482880
Lavender and Soulbound. Please ;_;
>>
>>18482870
She thinks about you more than she'd like to admit to herself.

Although if you tried to get back into her life, I don't think she'd be entirely down with it.

She needs this space right now to sort her self out and work on things and to self actualize.
>>
>>18482723
>Clouds, Stars, Man, Crossroad, Coffin
He feels uncertain about whole situation, but he thinks situation with you going to brighten up. He's very careful about his actions. Really, really careful. He probably think too much about it. He eventually do some decision which he thinks will be the best but in the end he will suffer. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
File: Picture 010.png (1MB, 1067x1433px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 010.png
1MB, 1067x1433px
back tomorrow, sorry if i missed you
>>
>>18482872
Jesus.
You're really logic oriented and neurotic.
It's going to be a real challenge, but if you connect with your heart and feelings it'll be easier to attune yourself to HIS heart and feelings and give him what he needs.
>>
>>18482832
>Rebelling againt it
Anne was caught. She had only meant to oppose the too common idea of spirit and gentleness being incompatible with each other, not at all to represent Captain Benwick's manners as the very best that could possible be; and,after a little hesitation ,she was beginning to say ,''I was not entering into any comparasion of the friends,'' But the Admiral interrupted her wit.--

-
>Subverting
''At Delaford, shewill be within an easy distance of me,'' added Mrs. Dashwood,''even if I remain at Barton;and in all probability ,- for I hear it is a large village,-indeed there certainly must be some small house or cottage close by, that would suit us quite as well as our present situation.''
-
>What should you do
''As you are going farther on business,sir, I will take the opportunity of paying a visit,which must be paid some day or other,and therefore may as well be paid now. I have the honour of being acquainted with a neighbour of yours,(turning to Emma) a lady residing in or near Highbury; a family of the name of fairfax. I shall have no difficulty,I suppose,in finding the house; though Fairfax, I believe,is not the proper name-I should rather say barnes,or Bates. Do you know any family of that name?''

Subverting sounds like the best option ,in my humble opinion. Hope you can make sense of the last passage ,if not ,I can give my two cents.

As for my query ,I need a scry: I need to find a girlfriend,nothing long-term, but it'll apparently do wonders for me. Help me finding this girl ,where should I look after her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ZYp9HZe2o
What will I learn in this relationshiip and how can I make the best use of it?

I'm male,gemini
>>
>>18482885
Thanks, I hope you're right! And yes, I'm feeling pretty good right now.
>>
>>18482845
Thanks, I'm hoping for love but I will take friendship. I'm not secretive, but I am guarded and so I come across as such often. Basically I'll tell anyone anything, but they have to ask first - I won't volunteer almost anything. I am incredibly lonely. Good reading, hope the future stuff comes true.
>>
>>18482848
When will I get a boyfriend ? How does this boy look like?
>>
>>18482899
Hahaha
Gosh. You know, I really need to let go of the constant logic and need to analyze everything. I feel like I have potential, but I'm worried he won't give me a chance.
>>
>>18482873
Dorky
Passive
But a total sweetheart
Maybe carrying just a tad extra weight
brown hair
brown eyes

You'll feel comfortable and like there's a real atmosphere of love. But you might not be entirely attracted to him
>>
>>18482908
Purple
Desperado
>>
>>18482848
What exactly is this interaction leading to? Red, obligatory
>>
>>18482848
Black
Pleasure

Can you give me a reading about my mid-long term future? I'm always late to readings..
>>
>>18482883

Could it be that romance is what is missing?
>>
>>18482878
Eeehhhhh.......

I'm getting a massive self rejection vibe from you.
If you're not feeling yourself, no one will.

Just drop the idea of finding someone or being with someone for now.

And focus all of your energies into some tlc and self care and loving yourself and treating yourself

Then someone who WILL love you will flow into your path.

Self love is like being a light house and turning the light on and the boats are your perspective partners. They can only find you if you have that light on.
>>
>>18482848

Forest green, servitude

Will I ever be rid of this crippling loneliness?
>>
>>18482891
Thank you for giving me a read. I think about her more than i'd like to admit too. Hope she'll be happy in the end, with or without me.
>>
>>18482901

Subversion sounds much better from that read. As to your own query.

First thing I see is an eye looking around intently, to a level that is somewhat discomforting. The second thing that I see is an eye looking around in a way that is discomforting. Try too hard and it doesn't happen, look instead of live and you'll wonder why opportunities passed you by.

I'm seeing a lily on a pad in a pond. The pond is in a court, Chinese or Japanese style, think high society. You lurk any local charity or political events? You might meet a rare lily there, I think. Ready to bloom and cloistered.
>>
>>18482848
>>18482848
i'm going to grow up? im referred to height .
>>
>>18482894
Thanks again!
>>
>>18482894

It's all good.
>>
>>18482729
>Rider, Garden, Anchor, Clover, Key
In your job you're going to have a good time. You're very busy with it. A lot of happines is coming and you're going to solve your problems. You may get some messages which can help with your problems.
Overall it's going to be good, anon.
Hope it was helpful, Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18482698
Are you gone T_T
>>
>>18482889
>>18482880

Don't look so far ahead first of all. Just focus on making it through the day and making that day as painless as you can.

Focus on comfort and coziness and treating yourself. Maybe snuggling up in your favourite blanket with a nice cup of cocoa while you've got a nice candle burning? Taking a hot bath before bed? who knows.

Also, seek connection from somewhere you can get it. Anywhere. Could be a dog, family member, relative, ect.

Breathe in. Breathe out. You can make it through this.
>>
>>18482940

Ah, thank you very kindly good reader. Anything you'd like me to scry for you while I have a moment?
>>
>>18482848
Black
Titties
Will I meet my future girl soon? What she will be?
>>
>>18482848
Blue
Touch

Will I be in a relationship this year?
>>
>>18482945
No problem!
Could you scry for me what person I was in a past life if it's possible? I was good or bad?
Thanks!
>>
>>18482908
>>18482917

Tan
Dark hair/dark eyes
Moustache and goatee
Skinny
Serious presence to him
Maybe a tattoo or two
>>
>>18482942
I'm here, but readings take me time, anon. Sorry for keep you wainting!
>>
>>18482848
Can I get a reading please?

How should I approach my crush? I know I should pursue her but her situation is complicated.

Candy blue

Tired
>>
>>18482848
Pink
word: warmth
Any possibility of entering a relationship in 2017?
>>
>>18482937
green
feet
>>
>>18482848
Color: light blue
Word: move
Should I study medicine?? I want to do it ,but can I?
>>
>>18482848
Any idea if I'll move out of apt this year to live on my own or that my family and I will be able to move into a house? Thanks!
Yellow
Life
>>
>>18482964

I'll give it a shot.

A worn bust. Antiquity, but not so famous. Looking down, wealthy. A dragon on a globe, so a roman I think. Orbiting, orbiting power but not a power. Atlas looking tired.

As decent a person as the times allowed, but I think with the sort of cultural cruelties that were common to the times. Things that can be said of most.
>>
File: 1449965986686.png (433KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449965986686.png
433KB, 800x600px
>>18482944
I wasn't asking for self improvement advice. I was asking for a reading.

All I do all day is lay around though. I clean up a bit and help out with whatever I'm told, yeah, but I'm almost always "relaxing". Connections aren't doing jack shit for me either. I'm just getting worse. I compulsively think about suicide every 5 minutes or so. Did you actually see me making it through this, or was that just meant to be a bit of encouragement, cause this really doesn't feel like a reading.

Thanks for your time anyway. Appreciated.
>>
>>18482922
Mid long term future?
Shit. okay.

You're not going to be out on the streets or anything, but life won't be quite as comfortable as you'd like it.

You'll have someone that you like enough

I'm seeing a 50/50 chance of ending up somewhere either by the sea and really windy or somewhere really cloudy, like scotland.
>>
>>18482848
Color: Yellow
Word: Patience
Will I lose weight this year and finally be comfortable in my own body?
>>
>>18482848
Thanks for the offer
Any idea what happened and where I'd be able to find my aunt N?
Green/ love
>>
>>18482925

You're very analytical, in your mind, just too cerebral overall and it puts people off.

Loosen up, stop thinking so much and start FEELING, get wild, get dirty, get messy, GET ANYTHING
>>
>>18482989
Well I mean, as things stand right now, no, I don't and if you do it won't be unscathed.

I was just outlining the things you could do TO make it through it.
>>
>>18482848
How are we going to meet?
Dark blue
Fresh
>>
>>18482932
Yes ,I think the same tb2h

As for my query ,I don't really look around hence why I'm single :D

No ,I don't visit either and don't think I would like to do so... Any other place I could meet such girl?

Thanks a bunch ,anon. Just let me know whenever you need a reading.
>>
>>18482989
Based kenji
>>
>>18482997

That's pretty bang on I'd say. Thank you, I will try.
>>
>>18482948
Not soon
Not for awhile
>>
>>18482949
Mmm.....

Maybe. There might be a really chunkier kind of girl who will throw herself at you this year who would be down for it and if you are too, maybe.
>>
>>18482848
Purple
Snow

Next girlfriend plz

I'm male
>>
>>18482734
Okay, so let's try this, kek
Person A: Clover, Dog, Tower
So this is probably person that you know better. She's happy right now with this things as they are, I think.
Person B: House, Ring, Mountain
It seems like on the beginning will be fun, but later you will recede from each other. Nothing good if you keep pushing it forward.

Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18482848
Would love any kind of read you can offer.

Spirituality, career, personal well being, family, love are all important areas for me
>>
>>18482973
Use an excuse to sneak your way in close to her

Then be the kind of guy she can't resist. Funny, engaging, interesting, not afraid to say things.

Then once you're really getting the vibe that she's feeling you. Go in for the kill.

It won't be overnight, but if you think she's worth it there could be something going on
>>
>>18482990
Did you see anything else? Good to know i'm still alive in that timeframe at least. And thank you of course
>>
>>18483016
Well...not really into that since I'm a female and into guys, lol. Thanks anyway!
>>
>>18482976
Mmm... Yeeaaaaahhhh...

But try not to be so tepid and timid. Fear is like poison to romantic potential. It's not endearing, it's just offputting
>>
File: il.png (15KB, 1140x626px) Image search: [Google]
il.png
15KB, 1140x626px
>>18482698

Was it all a lie?
>>
>>18483003
Ah, I see. I ain't really surprised. I asked you not to sugarcoat things, but the fact that you attempted means you're a good person.

I just don't know what to do with myself. But whatever, that ain't your problem. I appreciate you taking the time to look into things anyway. Have a nice day.
>>
>>18482735
>Child, Bear, Anchor, Book, Clouds
Your start may seem weak, but you're reliable about something you're doing. You're going to gain experience which you don't have right now. Everything should go fine. Don't lose hope if something is going to happen. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18480872
poofy ginger hair, strong jawline

is my view of myself accurate, what about myself do i overlook or am confused about?
>>
>>18482993
If you make it more about being happier and having the body that will reflect that

and to not fight where you are

and to throw yourself into physical activities you're actually in love with and feel passionate about

Then, yeah, absolutely.
>>
OUT FOR NOW YOU GUYS
SORRY IF I DIDN"T GET TO YOU
>>
>>18482750
Yeah, I remember this picture!
>Bird, Key, House, Woman, Tower
You're going to have serious talk with someone about it. Probably from your home? There is a woman who help you with it, but in the end you will anxiety about get things done related to it.
Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
File: 20170103_004733.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170103_004733.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>18482698
What must I do to get my crush into a relationship with me?
Male, like girls
Pic not related
>>
>>18482752
>Crossroad, Stork, Man, Garden, Snake
I think yes. Even if he is not sure about it, he want to be more sociable. You should show him, you're trustworthy because I think he may have a problem with this. Hope it was helpful. I wish you good luck with it!
>>
File: 20161216_211652.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_211652.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18482698
Female straight.
Love or career or spirituality. You pick. Whatever is best for me I want to follow.
>>
>>18482753
>Moon, Tower, Heart, Ship, Whips
I think you have a long, lonley journey and it's going to keep it like this. Don't be harsh on yourself because of this. I see you can have problems with this. Keep going anon, someday you will find someone. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it!
>>
>>18482823
still trading
>>
looking for a trade, but will do reads for whoever in the meantime. name/alias and a question are all I need. Method is scry.

Cute pics along with your post are always appreciated, bonus points for cute anime girls.
>>
>>18483096
>>18483098

Wanna trade ,Stray?
>>
File: 1441013368623.jpg (60KB, 599x642px) Image search: [Google]
1441013368623.jpg
60KB, 599x642px
>>18483101
sure thing m80, whatcha got on your mind?
>>
>>18483104
You scried a sassy qt for me yesterday ,remember? I said she wasn't my type and whatnot... Well ,tell me where I can find this lass and what I will learn from her.

it won't be a long term thing
>>
>>18483098
M
What should I focus on?
>>
File: pinku.jpg (911KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pinku.jpg
911KB, 833x1000px
>>18483098
Will I find someone soon? Where should I look up too? Is it a good time for it?
Po
>>
>>18483029
Thank you for the reading and advice! <3 May the new year bring you many blessings!
>>
File: dada.jpg (99KB, 915x546px) Image search: [Google]
dada.jpg
99KB, 915x546px
>>18483098
Duncan
are my dreams and aspirations too unrealistic? how do i go about achieving them if not?
>>
>>18483098
Somechaote. I'm considering a certain work. How would it affect me if I performed it?
>>
>>18482705
sorry for the late thanks but you have no idea how helpful this was, thank you friend god bless you
>>
File: 1426398401644.jpg (149KB, 927x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1426398401644.jpg
149KB, 927x1045px
>>18483108
I see a counter and someone dressed semi-professionally. Like a receptionist or secretary type getup. An exchange of words and a simple comment leading to a smile, something sparks inside this person. They must part ways shortly after, but oddly this spark seems to stick with the person that smiled.

If you ask me, it seems to reflect the idea of how small acts can have a large impact even if they seem insignificant to one party or at the time. Change in people's lives is an odd phenomena and sometimes we feel like we're not doing a whole lot for someone but it makes a world of difference.

If you ask me you may be in her life to teach her to smile about simple things again.
reminds me a lot of this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--0iDvSzl7E
>>
>>18483019
Thank you good reader
>>
File: 1353650610023.jpg (177KB, 786x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1353650610023.jpg
177KB, 786x1080px
>>18483098
Cal
Will I ever achieve some sort of success, or at the very least, be happy? All I can think about these days is suicide.
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (23KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
23KB, 215x185px
>>18483098
AtomEve. What does 2017 have in store for me?
>>
File: 1443971241545.jpg (40KB, 350x337px) Image search: [Google]
1443971241545.jpg
40KB, 350x337px
>>18483110
I see a pilot in the cockpit of a vehicle. It's hard to tell exactly what is being piloted but a man sits in a shell with a series of control mechanisms and devices around. He sits paralyzed, possibly from all the options and potential. Perhaps he's just stressed or confused, it's hard to tell his helmet blocks out quite a bit of expressiveness. After a period of waiting about, he suddenly grabs a throttle and pushes it forward, hard.

Control. It's that simple. Despite all the options and choices it seems that eventually you'll have to move forward with a plan of action, and when you do it'll be a fast paced dash forward to make up for lost time. I'd suggest on becoming more grounded in life, and working on the general things that help to facilitate a more comfortable existence. Basically work on becoming well rounded and fixing areas of your life where you feel you may be lacking or feel you have little control over.
>>
>>18483124
Stray ,m80 Thanks a bunch for the reading and the song gave me the feels ;( y u do this? Well, I guess I should resume my Gaeilge studies.

Could you see anything about the place she was working? So I can know where to start looking?

Perhaps we'll learn a lot from each other.

What is your query?
>>
Willing to do a trade now.
Tell me your sex, zodiac, and current feelings.

Here is mine:
Female, Leo, feeling depression.
Should I contact the one I've been thinking of all day now, or should I wait for them to?
>>
>>18483141
Thank you for the read.

That's what I try to do though.

Every year gets better
>>
>>18483098
Here for another delicious trade with you.
Will he try to contact me soon, or is he still out of reception?
M is my alias
>>
File: tumblr_mtcjg2glP01rtpfx0o1_1280.png (23KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtcjg2glP01rtpfx0o1_1280.png
23KB, 600x480px
>>18483098
Georgina
Does he still love me?
>>
File: 1459829265198.gif (2MB, 907x255px) Image search: [Google]
1459829265198.gif
2MB, 907x255px
>>18483111
>dem trips tho
>checkd
I see a hand, severed but still mobile sitting in a web. Basically it crawls around like a spider but it's a disembodied hand, fingers wriggling and moving it along in a spider like fashion. A bit odd but lets see where it goes, it lurks in a far off corner of a house and eventually takes a fall off from it's web. Accidental or not it's hard to say, but it lands squarely on a shoulder of a person below, and older looking gentleman, with a loud plopping sound. It's actually kinda funny since it lands in a manner where it catches itself on the shoulder of this guy almost like a "pat on the shoulder gesture" for reassurance. Disembodied hand of accidental encouragement.

Odd read, but as I see it i think it may be a better time than any to go for it. It seems something unexpected may fall out of nowhere to convince you to go for something. The situation of it may be odd at the time and seem unnatural but I think that with time it will smooth out and eventually become a positive gesture when you look back on it. I think the odd part is that you ask where you should look up to and the vision had a hand fall from the ceiling. Just a thought. But in regards to that i'd look to a source of reassurance. Confidence is your friend so don't lose hope here.
>>
File: 1459203115134.jpg (68KB, 600x513px) Image search: [Google]
1459203115134.jpg
68KB, 600x513px
>>18483121
>that pic
How horrifying.

I see a goldfish in a lake, it stares up at a waterfall up above. Of course it wants to scale that. Why wouldn't it? but by all accounts the current is far too strong and of course time after time the fish is pushed back down into the lake below. However it doesn't get discouraged and persists in this quest. Noteworthy is there is no resolution here, just persistance.

I think there's a story that follows this similar arc, I'm not too sure but in the end the fish either makes it or changes to a forme that can, but don't quote me on that. The point is that the story is unfinished, the goal seemingly impossible, but it's in your hands to either do the impossible and drill up into the surface or to move on and be alright with your place in the lake below. The call is yours but I seem to think it's not as impossible as it all seems if you ask me.
>>
>>18483098
Charles
Should i stay away from them?
>>
>>18483160
Thank you very much. I have still little hope so I think it's better than nothing, right?
If later you have still time could you scry appearance of this girl I will meet? If not I'll understand.
>>
File: 1460566160662.png (157KB, 324x406px) Image search: [Google]
1460566160662.png
157KB, 324x406px
>>18483122
I see a doctor putting sugar in the shape of pills and curing people with these sugar pills. The diseases are serious and he somehow heals an amputee with just this sugar. Crazy shit man. I don't know if he has magic powers of if it's the pills that are curing people, hard to say.

I take this to be a sign of the work only being as effective as you believe it to be. That's basically the gist of it plain and simple. There's more but it may affect the end result if you read it and take it the wrong way, kind of a plato's cave of knowing the truth may make it hard to go back kinda thing.

[nospoilerson/x/]I think it's probably a placeobo effect as I see things, but even that's helpful if you truly put weight in the effort and value of it[/stillnospoilerson/x/-onee]

>>18483144
Glad I can help.

As for my question. I had a whimsical plan for the weekend as a random thought today, is it worth following up on?
>>
File: 1461040035773.png (144KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461040035773.png
144KB, 400x400px
>>18483144
Oh also forgot but I looked into it and I couldn't get much from the second pass, but the reception area was a grey tiled room with a large amount of open glass windows in the main area. Her work outfit looked to have a green motif on the shirt. Sorry I can't get more detail, but that's the best I got for it.
>>
>>18483205
Placebo, eh? Interesting, thanks.
>>
File: guilds.jpg (172KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
guilds.jpg
172KB, 1280x854px
>>18483136
>All I can think about these days is suicide.
You and me both brother. Hang in there though, i want to say it gets better, but well you know. Anyhow try and keep some hope in all that despair, it works wonders.

I see a man with a large stash of cash and other goodies. He has a treasure room of sorts mostly valuables, but it looks like a more modern storage shed than anything else. There's a lot of money, but also a lof of miscelaneous accessories, electronics, and generally just cool stuff. Looks like he bought out a whole store and dumped it in his house.

To me this seems to suggest material wealth is a potential, dunno about if that brings happiness or success, but the guy in this vision didn't look wholely unsatisfied in any sense as I saw it. Most of the time people seem to suggest that money can't buy you happiness, but to play a bit more of an odd hand here, why the hell not? Sure there's more to life than money and goods, materialism has it's limits, but at least experiment with it a bit,
>>
>>18483205
''Very true:we soon met with Mrs.Thorpe,and then we wanted for nothing. My dear, do not you think these silk gloves wear very well? I put them on new the first time of our going to the Lower Rooms,you know, and I have worn them a great deal since. Do you remember that evening?''

I think it's worth, Stray. Whatever you do this weekened ,you'll probably do again.

>>18483216
Thank you ,Stray ;( Although I have no idea where this store is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAKJw8Cz1c

have a nice song.
>>
>>18483146
It would mean so much if someone could help me with my query,
I am willing to trade.
>>
>>18483146
The time is right, and he almost seems waiting and hoping for you to do so. However, you will have to do so in a creative manner. This is already understood to you, but overthinking it to the point of inaction will cause you to lose your advantage. Press what little advantage you have right now, and it will go well.

When you speak to him, subtly use phrases that spark his memory of something intimate that has been discussed in the past. Do not address it directly, use subtle cues that hit his unconscious. Don't wait too long.
>>
File: 0002554245495_A.jpg (26KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
0002554245495_A.jpg
26KB, 380x380px
>>18483264
Thank you kind anon
>>
>>18483146
I saved your pic :^)

>Message
''What can bring her here so often?'' said Marianne, on her leaving them. ''Could not she see that we wanted her gone!--how teazing to Edward!''

>wait
She promised to think of it and advised him to think of it more;but he was fully convinced,that no reflection could alter his wishes or his opinion on the subject. He had given it, he could assure her,very long and calm consideration;he had been walking away from William Larkins the whole morning, to have his thoughts to himself.''
>>
>>18483232
Shit man, thanks. Anyone who says money can't buy you happiness are the assholes who were born into families that were pretty well off. But me, I've been poor from the start, I'd be thrilled to have cash.

I hope you can feel better yourself. Thanks for the reading. Have a nice day.
>>
I don't know which reader helped me with this, but i got lit AF and had an epiphany. I believe in energy, i really feel like some help came but not sure of anything. This was like 30 mins ago.

Whoever it was or wasn't, thank you. I see it much clearer now.
>>
Trading
>>
>Cheswick still MIA
>>
>>18483312
Gender ,query and method plz

I do bibliomancy
>>
>>18483313
didnt she try cursing io before disappearing.?
>>
>>18483314
Female, tarot
Can I still melt his heart?
>>
>>18483322
why would she do that?
>>
>>18483322
Dunno about that but she did threaten to curse a random anon for saying her reading was inaccurate.
>>
>>18483331
i dont know details, only heard it from the irc that she wanted to
>>
>>18483334
Link the post. Ive never seen that from her.
>>
>>18483331

She didn't, the trolls are still about.
>>
File: 1450573493567.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
1450573493567.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>18483139
I see a table with a lot of food on it, a warm meal on a cold night. Comfort and candlelit meals. Warmth and favourable feelings. A much needed meal after a long day.

I think it'll be a good year overall. Eventual comfort and fulfilling ends after a bit of hardship. A very picturesque and cliche vision perhaps, but I think it'll be a great year overall.
>>
>>18483339
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18352074/#18353793
>I am as of now actively going to curse you and watch while your life fails.
>>
>>18483352

>links to fake cheswick
>>
>>18483329
''To her he soon turned, repeating much of what he had already said, with only a softened air and stronger spressions of regret. But what availed his expressions or his air? he was going,and,if not voluntarily going,voluntarily intending to stay away;for,excpting what might be due to his uncle, his engangements were all self-imposed. He might talk of necessity, but she knew his independence. The hand which had so pressed hers to his heart!the hand and the heart were alike motionless and passive now! Her spirit supported her, but the agony of her mind was severe''

I saw a woman holding a piece of ice ,the ice wasn't melting but it was hurting her hands badly ,I could see blood dripping from it. She was sorrowful and somehow hypnotized by whatever she was holding. Not so far from there ,I saw a flag and a door , something like a 'checkpoint', but the woman didn't care and kept holding the ice.

Sorry and good luck
>>
File: 1479241382232.png (97KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479241382232.png
97KB, 250x250px
>>18483153
I see someone looking at a radio, it's signal is at full strength yet the operator looks a bit unsure as to call it in or not. They stare at the radio in their hand with a concerned look and eventually put it back in their pocket and walk on a bit more. They're quite bundled up and their breath is visible on the air. Seems that the weather isn't the only thing feeling a bit cold at the moment perhaps.

I take this to mean that they may need a little time to come around, maybe they're waiting for someone else to make the first move, but contact is still possible they just may not be feeling up to it at that moment.
>>
>>18483358
Not really sure what this means in the context of my question though.
>>
>>18483363
I don't think you can melt his heart :)
>>
why did ches leave?
>>
File: 1461561316180.jpg (114KB, 970x880px) Image search: [Google]
1461561316180.jpg
114KB, 970x880px
>>18483159
If he doesn't I sure will :^)

Innapropro humour aside, I see a dance club with a lot of flashing lights and a classic disco styled dance floor. There's a heavy beat playing and while it's a bit unorthodox in terms of club music people are out there jamming out pretty hard. Ladies on the dance floor, and guys trying their best to get a nice dance with a pretty lady. People drinking till their body drops, but overall having a good time. A groovy bass beat fills the room. A lot of locking eyes leading to new starts or fresh rejections. But the theme is that of chaotic revelry and possibly confusion.

A bit odd for a love read but I take this to mean that maybe they're trying to forget or move on. Though that rarely works out in that way, it's hard to replace a hole with something else. It's not fufilling overall, so I think they may still have a bit of feeling, but are trying to ignore it or push it far back to a place they don't have to deal with it through escapism. Parties often serve as an escape from the mundane and painful concerns of everyday life.
>>
File: dejiko da nyo.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dejiko da nyo.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
>>18483098
Will I find love anytime soon? I'm really lonely. Call me Isaac.
>>
>>18483377
Didn't she find a boyfriend?
>>
>>18483368
;---;
What do you need?
>>
>>18483388
yea but hes a reader as well
>>
>>18483391

Which one?
>>
>>18483395
Xt
>>
>>18483098
where i'm going to meet him?
>>
File: american hentai.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
american hentai.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>18483184
I see a dog chasing a cat up a tree. The cat makes it to safety but has the most terrified look on their little kitty face. Normally cats will hiss or try to fight back but not this time. silent fear covers this animal's behaviour.

Depends on if your the cat of dog here, the point is that it seems like a power imbalance exists here, one person seems to have all the control over it all here and depends on if you're that person or not, the cat is clearly at a disadvantage in all this.
>>
>>18483390
I'm sorry anon ;(
My query: what will I learn from this girl? she'll be a short time-partner.

Male -gemini
>>
>>18483404
Can I pretty please have a love reading?
Chris
Male
Gemini
Is Cat the one?
>>
>>18483098
Zina
What does E want from me?
>>
>>18483406
You geminis really suck. ;---;
Four of Pentacles, The Fool, Knight of Wands, Knight of Cups, Three of Cups.
From her you'll learn to open up more and celebrate more often. You may even make some good, lasting friends through her. There's even a chance (GOD FORBID FOR YOU GEMINIS) it'll turn into a lasting romance or a deep friendship.
I've been hurt. ;---;
>>
>>18483385
thank you very much for the read, yeah another reader have told me the same thing as well, thank you so much
>>
File: 1408046041412.png (236KB, 345x382px) Image search: [Google]
1408046041412.png
236KB, 345x382px
>>18483197
Short hair, and a haughty attitude that betrays her actual emotions. she's confident and has an air about her that suggests superiority but is actually not all that confident and puts on this face to seem tougher than she believes herself to be. Left unchecked she'd probably grow up to be one of those "can I see your manager?" types at the worst. Blonde, hard to tell if it's natural or dyed, the roots are darker so it may be dyed or bleached. She's wearing a simple tank top and a pair of shorts, she has a necklace with some kind of pendant on it but it escapes me as it falls below her shirtline and as a proper gentleman i don't really feel right pursuing that line of sight any further.
>>
>>18483420
Nice. Thank you very much for it!
>>
>>18483098
pearl
what is my next bf like?
>>
>>18483417
Sounds good :3 ,thanks.
It's impossible to turn into a long term thing for I already have someone else in mind to do so :3 This one will help me to reach the other.
Maybe a good friendship?!

Come on ,I'm not awful ;( I'm a good buy ,trying to have some love

I too have been hurt...badly ;(
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 188x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 188x228px
>>18483098

m
will he and i stay together for a while?
>>
>>18483438
Geminis cant love. ;---; you change your minds too fast! ;----------------;
>>
File: tumblr_nj6k1pgJiW1skelofo1_1280.jpg (63KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj6k1pgJiW1skelofo1_1280.jpg
63KB, 604x604px
Willing to do a trade.

Give out your sex zodiac and current feelings.
I need one more reading tonight please kind anons.

Female, Leo, depression.
Has the person I contacted been thinking about me often? If so do they think of me fondly, or negatively?
>>
>>18483444
Nice trips :D

keep the pics coming ,please.
>>
>>18483444
I'm down Ms.trips.

Male, Cancer, Stuck
School feels like hell itself to me. I'm unemployed and can only pray often, it feels like my love life ain't the best either. Do you see a way out?
>>
File: 1447293886679.jpg (380KB, 1024x917px) Image search: [Google]
1447293886679.jpg
380KB, 1024x917px
>>18483386
I see an intricate weaver of cloths, she's older and has a real pretentious look to her. She's an artist through and through. She shapes fabrics into masterpieces seemingly just by running her hands over them. Like some sort of clothing designer wizard or something. She sings a happy little song in a language I don't recognize (sounds almost germanic, but almost latin-y at the same time) and commands the cloths to become something different then they are. She has a very trim figure, and looks a bit like a model, very well proportioned and dressed to the teeth in a very provocatively stylish getup. Sultry but not too revealing. It was designed in just the right way to show what needs to be shown, but leave enough to the imagination.

Sorry for all the exposition there, it was just an interesting scene to me. Dunno something about it was fascinating really. Pretty girl, beautiful clothing design, just saying it was nice to see. But in regards to your question I don't think it's really as nice. The woman in this vision gave me the feeling of a recluse who has mastered an art by isolating everyone around her. She seemed very independant and had that whole "artist absorbed in her work" vibe. Someone who forsakes the world and doesn't need it, in favour of a passion of theirs. So I don't think it's going to be soon, but don't let that discourage you, if you make love your art, you could master it just as this woman effortlessly creates beauty from simple fabrics.

tldr; not looking likely for the immediate time-frame, work on it if you want success, isolation for the sake of bettering a skill isn;t time wasted.
>>
>>18483444
The Hermit, The Hanged Man, Ace of Swords, Two of Wands
They've been thinking about you a lot, and they want to speak to you, but they're analyzing the possible outcomes. Keep up your hope. Two of Wands isn't a bad outcome.
Female, cap/dog
Is he thinking about me? Does he miss me? Is he looking forward to speaking to me when he gets home?
>>
File: 1448859420974.jpg (44KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448859420974.jpg
44KB, 550x700px
>>18483444
I'll give you a read if you get me a nickname/alais. No need for a trade back, just sounds like you have a real troublesome problem there.
>>
File: 1418043020079.jpg (170KB, 871x960px) Image search: [Google]
1418043020079.jpg
170KB, 871x960px
>>18483401
Somewhere outdoors, looks a bit like a large public space or a park of some sorts. Not sure what people even do there, but it looks like an event plaza or just an open gathering space for people to chat. Grass, trees and a path. Looks like some type of public park really. I'd say somewhere like this is probably your best bet. Somewhere outside where it's warm and enables warm feeling in return/
>>
>>18483098
mina
do i find love soon?
>>
>>18483098
Amy
What is the best thing that will happen between me and my crush?
>>
>>18483463
Thank you, does it have to be a true nickname I have or something I make up now?
Use Lucy I just made up now.
>>
File: a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png (324KB, 670x1029px) Image search: [Google]
a13f90f8713ce0843d8188127f36eb44.png
324KB, 670x1029px
>>18483409
Complex motives. This is one of those reads where I wonder about the ethical implications of giving out exactly what I saw. People often seek the truth in these things and in a way I admire that, but what do you do when there's a conundrum of interests, where the potentiality is both positive and negative in differing ways? If you saw someone heading down a destructive path that benefits others, or vice versa what can you really advise them of? Sorry to get a bit vague and philosophical here, but honestly what kind of answer should I give out here? I could just be honest about what I saw, but that alone could change the outcome of it.

My bs aside, I'd say go for it. The relationship will lead to benefits that seemingly outweigh the costs. Forgive me for my lack of detail, I think it'd just be best if I left some things a bit secretive in terms of how it'll work out for the sake of your enjoyment and personal gratification. Don't want to ruin anything good by giving out too much. Basically move forward with confidence, it'll all be okay in the end.
>>
File: 1482137693430.jpg (2MB, 1155x1537px) Image search: [Google]
1482137693430.jpg
2MB, 1155x1537px
>>18483411
Visceral and bodily images. Primal feelings. What E wants is simple. It's not subtle in the least and will be apparent. There are very few nuances here and they are direct about what they seek. Necessities. Feelings of want and desire. Wanting to grasp something for the sake of having it but not being entirely sure why. Instinct is playing a larger role than logic here if I had to guess.
>>
>>18483098
Y
How will I feel in the new place? Will I succeed?
>>
File: 1430615451585.jpg (83KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430615451585.jpg
83KB, 500x750px
>>18483522
>>
>>18483444
>King of Swords, Queen of Wands, Seven of Cups reversed, Knight of Wands reversed
I say it's pretty clear. A female and male royal sitting next to each other with a harbinger from a far, saying; "don't be stuck on small details". 7 of Cups tell you to follow your instincts and it's fine.
>>
>>18483521
Can you give a shot to me?
>>18483455
I wouldn't ask out of line if I really didn't feel stuck.
>>
>>18483411
>Zina: Islamic law on fornication

>>18483521
>he wants to fornicate
>>
>>18483444
This is what came up
King of Wands, 2 of swords, 3 of swords,
5 of swords, 8 of wands, 9 of swords, 4 of swords, The Devil, Knight of cups, page od swords

Shit ton of swords popped up but thats mostly coming from you. I don't know the circumstances but page of swords was outcome so it can go bad or good, there is no set stone. but if you want good, you can make it good in stone.

Can you read my love life?
keyword: cat

Male, Gemini, Hmmmmm...
>>
>>18483512
HAHAHAHA,
i know exactly what you mean. I had a feeling as soon as I asked that maybe I don't need to know which is why I kind of was glad I didn't see a reply until now.

I'm just going to pretend I never read anything but say thank you and I love you :)
>>
File: 1418710098972.jpg (931KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1418710098972.jpg
931KB, 1024x724px
>>18483427
Reserved. Very held inside and expects to be self sufficent, not the type to open up easily or to rely on others. Will develop a slight soft spot for someone he cares about but otherwise will seem stern and a bit distant. Despite this he's more thoughtful than he is cruel or anything. Just a very introverted person who prefers to think before acting, but when he acts it's like poetry in motion. A tactician of the social battlefield if there ever was one.

Seems like a real responsible kind of guy who follows his ideals and sticks to his beliefs.
>>
>>18483570
>>18483444
Don't need a reading anymore thanks

Also disregard my reading it probably was my own personal reading
>>
File: 1458693603181.png (239KB, 555x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458693603181.png
239KB, 555x1000px
>>18483439
I see a bond that will remain unbroken for a while given the structures themselves are supported. It's two blocks of wood glued together, however the glue will hold, it's strong and won't falter. The wood however will be subject to the elements and could splinter off. that would affect the quality of the bond there.

Basically it looks good overall, the relationship should hold just as long as you both take time to make sure you both are independently doing alright and taking care of yourselves/one another.

>>18483559
Sure just ask away of link to your post. It's a mess sometimes in these threads so I tend to get lost from time to time, but happy to help.
>>
>>18483600
Will you give a read then Mr.Dubtrips?
>>
A newbie, but if you want I can give you a reading.

I need:
1. Name/Nickname
2. Sign
3. Age.
4. Question
5. (optional) Any kind of additional information you feel valid.
>>
>>18483613
>Itoshiki
>Taurus
>22
>Does that girl I recently met dig me or am I just reading things wrong?
>>
>>18483608
I linked it:
>>18483455
It feels like someone sends her friends to watch over me too. But since I can't figure out who she is or she won't reveal herself, I'm quite puzzled about it too. May be it's my imagination due to mild depression and heartache.
>>
>>18483613
M
Cap
Are things over between me and the Gemini male I love?
>>
>>18483613
John
Aries
What does she want from me?
She's someone important to me, but I have no idea how she feels.
>>
>>18483613
C
Leo
Will things begin looking up for me this year?
>>
File: 1425775359058.jpg (334KB, 552x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1425775359058.jpg
334KB, 552x1000px
>>18483477
I see the notion of beginnings, something that has yet to begin. A person building their character in an rpg game while they put a fresh tray of cake batter into the oven. Starts that will flourish given time and work. The idea is that of things being set in motion that will eventually flourish and become something far different than inital results. LIke a cake the batter itself needs time to advance, just like the little rpg character, at first things are hard, but over time the basic enemies you fight at the beginning become relatively easy.

tldr; work on getting some experience and leveling up, your quest will be done soon and then you can have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>18483608

thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18483613
>Terry
>Libra
>25
>Will our relationship continue to develop how I'd like it to over the coming year?
>>
>>18483613

Nicholas
Leo
My best move this month?
>>
File: 1460104595578.png (514KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
1460104595578.png
514KB, 701x701px
>>18483491
Projection and visualizing. I see an old slideshow being shown on a projector lit by a lantern. The slides change from frame to frame as a group watches. it's an interesting show perhaps but all we see is the cone of light emitted from the device.

As I see it unfortunately the closest it's gonna get is to the point of projecting out what you wish could happen. Doesn't seem like it's really got a lot of potential to become anything healthy or all that enjoyable. The relationship will be one of purely imagination and ideals, pictures displayed on the inside of a frame. Sorry m80, hate delivering news like this.

Of course you're always free to fight the read, and do what you'd prefer. You decide your own fate. Just how I see things given their current standing.
>>
>>18483616
Yes. The World and High Priestess cards appeared and they told me, that you shall meet up with the result soon, just stay true to yourself and if you act on your intuition!
>>
File: 1403119687175.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1403119687175.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>18483492
Well it seems they aren't sick of you if that's any consolation. They seem to remember you but only when it's relevant. An occasional thought here and there, like a background thought that rises to the surface from time to time. Like a picture that one holds onto and remembers it when certain images relevant come to mind. You seem to be held in the regard of someone that is thought of in certain contexts. It seems to be slightly positively but not by much. Like the feeling of an aquaintance perhaps. Someone you know and don't mind chatting with but don't give too much weight to overall.
>>
File: you've caught my attention.jpg (189KB, 826x738px) Image search: [Google]
you've caught my attention.jpg
189KB, 826x738px
Doing readings. It's been a while, I would really appreciate feedback and possibly some trades

Need...
>query
>favorite word
>>
File: 1478919628591.jpg (41KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
1478919628591.jpg
41KB, 700x490px
>>18483660
>>18483678
Well... here's my copy paste if you can't locate the posts from mobile or so.
>Male, Cancer, Stuck
>School feels like hell itself to me. I'm unemployed and can only pray often, it feels like my love life ain't the best either. Do you see a way out?
>It feels like someone sends her friends to watch over me too. But since I can't figure out who she is or she won't reveal herself, I'm quite puzzled about it too. May be it's my imagination due to mild depression and heartache.
>>
>>18483680
octopus (just one of them)

how's he feeling about me?
or rather, what's my best approach with him?
I'm nervous

or what's my best approach for my meeting tomorrow with my boss?

what kind of reads do you need?
>>
>>18483680
general reading
shit
>>
>>18483610
Ok I will.

First time trying to see into my minds eyes for you I tell you what I see
Naksiloth - I saw you wrapped in a cocoon , almost to the point of how a spider traps its prey. then you Pierce the center from the inside outward with your hands in a prayer gesture. You are holding some kind of rock and you are draped in robes like some kind of maxed out character in a video game. You place the rock in your back pouch and you awaken to this glorious world.

There if your read . some feedback would be appreciated, could also just be hallucinating from lack of sleep this week :(
>>
>>18483680
Can he and I make it work?
Nine
>>
File: 1476159081213.jpg (258KB, 790x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1476159081213.jpg
258KB, 790x1100px
>>18483522
The feeling of freedom but also wide open spaces, a bit lonely but with all the potential in the world. You may feel as though it's a lot to take in all at once but eventually it will become comforting knowing that you have a lot more room to move around in in a metaphorical sense. A person standing in a wide open field. It's big and open and they could go anywhere they want, but it's hard not to feel so small and insignificant when you've got such a vast amount of space around you. Like standing out in the middle of nowhere where no one can see you, freedom but also a sense of social inquisitiveness as to if this is what it's like to be alone momentarily.
>>
>>18483680
How can I find my next qt?
Hopeful.
>>
>>18483680

Can trade.

Which one is compatible with my immediate needs?
Subtle
>>
>>18483693
Is your boss the same guy in both of your questions? And anything you feel comfortable doing. I have some questions about love, family and finances. I won't ask all of them of course but whichever you feel more comfortable and confidant with.
>>
>>18483696
General reading... alright usually these are all over the place because I don't know really what people expect for generals but generalllllyyy right now you're torn. You have to make some sort of decision about something in an area you're unfamiliar with and you you're kind of like in the middle of a labyrinth. I see stairs that go down, like into a bomb shelter right next to you. You can choose the bomb shelter or... you can wait for the storm to blow the maze away and try to fight it. Choose wisely, and keep your best interest in mind.

Trust your gut
>>
>>18483680
Hey. I'd trade but I'm feeling particularly scummy right now, and I feel like that'd get in the way of the accuracy of it, aha.

I just wanna know if I'll be any happier or better off by May. My favorite word is booyah.
>>
>>18483680
Any insight into the way S is feeling about me right now would be great.
Moe
>>
File: but____by_legaldrugfanatic.png (188KB, 430x442px) Image search: [Google]
but____by_legaldrugfanatic.png
188KB, 430x442px
>>18483718
>>18483680
Willing to trade also, just need your nickname and a question.
>>
>>18483705
nah
two separate situations and people.

I can read on anything as long as it's what's good for you and open ended

so close ended questions or timeframes
anything seeking an very specific answer are shot down.

I use tarot
>>
>>18483680

Am I doing the right thing?

>word

Divine
>>
>>18483699
I got like a shaky ehhh. You could, but you have a lot better coming for you. You'll be lonely for a little bit, and you'll have a lot of time to think but really this person is NOT worth your time. It's kind of a lost cause, and if you try again it'll be like trying to mix helium and air in the same balloon.

>>18483703
It'll be through a move. Like, you guys will talk about something movie related. The word "regal" came to mind.

>>18483704
The one with high energy. They may not seem very flexible but they'll work with you. You mean more to them then they make you believe.

For my query... Can I get a reading on my next qt 3.14?
>>
>>18483626
I do not get a definite aswer, the reversed Hanged man is telling me: the situaton may look grim, but try to look past your emotions and try to see the situation from another angle.
>>
>>18483701
That reading was comfy as fuck,that's exactly what I want ,m80..

Did you see whether I woudl succeed in there or nah?

Thanks a bunch
>>
>>18483730
2nd one here... makes sense..

Could you give me a time frame or where I should search for this qt?
>>
>>18483722

Still trading?
>>
>>18483742
>>18483742
Also ,I could trade with ya
>>
File: captaincrunch.jpg (367KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
captaincrunch.jpg
367KB, 1600x901px
>>18483730

>You mean more to them then they make you believe.

Well that is surprisingl

I see a woman with a mirror for a face. A screen with a question mark. A rope at the edge of a boxing or wrestling ring. I see... Captain Crunch in the corner of the ring breathing heavily between rounds?

Seems like her vanity and materialism will put you through the ringer.
>>
>>18483716
No problem.
What does A.S. think about me?

May... I feel like a dancing feeling, like a chest popping. You're gonna try and channel your sorrows through partying and drinking and it's not gonna work. You're gonna try and find all thee outlets but they're going to ultimately show you more of what to appreciate than what you have left behind. All in all, don't spend too much money on distractions. Face your demons, love yourself and you'll find happiness.

>>18483718
S feels like giving you a hug. They appreciate you, and they feel bad for some reason about something maybe that they did or made you think but they also are very thankful that you're in their life. They are offset because they've noticed you change, but only because they feel it will effect your opinion of them. Communication is key.

>>18483722
Ashes :)

>>18483723
He's standoffish a bit because he doesn't know what to expect. Like, he doesn't want to hurt you or be hurt, but he likes you. But I do get somewhat of an apprehensive feeling. I think you need like literally a month more of time with him, then make some sort of move... but a small move. Like, let him make the bigger move but drop hints more and more as you go.

Your best approach tomorrow is confidence and honestly. Know your strengths, and don't highlight on your weaknesses unless confronted. Can I get a reading on how the rest of this month will go?

>>18483728
You're not doing the right thing for your well being, but you're doing the right thing to appease the people who you feel like you need to put you in a place you need to be in. Think outside the box, there are better alternatives. You won't suffer if you stay in this situation for too long, but so long as you're aware of how it's affecting you, you'll be on the right path.
>>
>>18483742
Not necessarily, I don't do time frames. Definitive fate is my thing :P
Can you read me on dolphin boy?
>>
File: 1445972194123.png (261KB, 488x495px) Image search: [Google]
1445972194123.png
261KB, 488x495px
>>18483687
Sorry for the delay, but Yeah I gotcha man, just had to finish up the other reads I still had in line. Patience man, I can only do so many of these so fast. But I gotchu now.

Aggressiveness, predatory instincts and flesh rending teeth. A man who is more monster than human now, but still manages to maintain a semblance of hope. Well at least he'd like to think that, it's just a guy who see such images in his head. Blood runs thick and freely in this mind of his, he seems to think of the macabre and grotesque aspects of life. Like little nature documentaries in his head, a wolf flays a sheep alive, a zebra is torn apart by a crocodile, two apes fight it out one maiming the other completely. Well you get the picture. It's like a gore thread of the discovery channel playing in his head. Visceral elements of nature, survival, flesh and bone. Don't kill anyone now you silly you :^)

Honestly despite the graphic imagry i think it's a tamer message. Trapped. Wanting to tap into something more dominant and powerful than the current situation allows for. Something inside is begging to get out and prove itself but can't. Destruction and rebrith are the ideas here, Nothing is truly destroyed, just converted into another matter or re-purposed. So to must things go for you. Re-purpose things by making changes. End the negative aspects you wish you could change and turn them into sustenance for your future..
>>
>>18483758
I'm a chick ;P

But your scry still applies to my situation. I think I know who you're talking about.

>>18483722
Derp. My question... can you please give me a reading on my baby sister?
>>
>>18483760
Hey Ashes dear. How's life treating you? Hopefully you're not in that pit as I saw you or lost on the path with the demons around.
>>
File: 1451506391104.jpg (57KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1451506391104.jpg
57KB, 256x256px
>>18483750
Sure am, whatchu need anon-chan?

>>18483768
>reading on my baby sister.
Yeah I gotcha, a little Chris Hansen for my tastes but I'll give it a go.
>>
>>18483760
That sounds really accurate.
I made how I feel known to him and I think he needs time to chew it over. I don't know how many more hints I can drop. Hahaha. I"ve spelled it out. But we'll see. Thank you. Maybe if I haven't seen him before the month is up, at the end I'll just be like so when do I get to give you your christmas presents? I literally haven't seen him in like three weeks.

Now for you:
For the rest of this month you should observe your surroundings. Think about where you want to go next. The world in front of you is so vast and you could literally go in any direction. Look around and just study it.

Knave of Wands.

What you should avoid this month:
The Chariot, which fits with the card above. Don't be hasty or make any rash decisions. Don't rush into anything.
>>
>>18483772
I got out of it, I've been really well. I got on live tv for New Years, so if you saw the ball drop you probably saw me!! Haha things have been going well though :) You could probably tell with a quick scry... I think I'm on a better path now. I appreciate you so much, thank you for keeping me in mind.
>>
>>18483098
eve
will he be my bf?
>>
>>18483780
Haahha have a seat ;P

>>18483781
I'm glad it was accurate! I love hearing that. Thank you so much for your reading, and if you ever need anything I got you.
>>
>>18483782
I wasn't paying too much attention to the TV on the New Years, had other things going about and happening about. I'm not doing all that much of the stuff anymore, and while I could have done that, I didn't. Still though, glad to see you're doing really well and got out of that blasted rut.

Just thought to poke you, nothing more. I've been avoiding posting too much lately, but I'll give you an exception. :3
>>
>>18483680
Why is she being so distant?
Amnesia
>>
>>18483680
>>18483680
Am I going to be more than friends with my crush?
Pickle
>>
>>18483763
Fuck... could you tell me more about her ,fancy gal? Couldn't you see where I would find her?x-x

then tell me about the one I will meet after her,please

What do you want to know about dolphin boy?
>>
>>18483787
I've been around here and there, very unofficial ;P
Well, I appreciate your vibes. They are lovely.

>>18483790
Immediately the word that came to mind was fear. I see like a possum receding into a trashcan and a human trying to feed it. She doesn't realize you have good intentions, because to her, you're a completely different species you get me? I also got the image of like a canvas with crayons melted on it... Art. Something art related. You have to show this chick who you are, she doesn't respond well to sweet talk.
>>
>>18483631
I do not see any big expectations from her side, maybe she is asking the same question? To find out how she feels you should make a leap of faith and ask her directly. If that is not possible, try something else, something out of the ordinary, smth new!
>>
>>18483760

What I am doing is for other people, that is true in a sense... I tend to get readings telling me to do the opposite but I see no way of staying with them and being happy at the same time, neither helping them in any way

I don't know what is the danger of leaving... is some one here who needs me? Is it me who needs help?

I am willing to trade for this reading, I would like an extension if possible but I will give you a reading regardless.

I need only your gender.
>>
>>18483786
I just hope it works out and I land him.

You just confirmed my instincts.

Nothing is telling me to leave the situation. So I think it's hopeful
>>
>>18483680
sith

when do i meet my next bf
>>
>>18483792
Probably not... you seem kind of shy and they have their eyes on someone else. If you guys were ever to end up together it'd be way off in the future. For now, if you're looking for companionship, something tells me you've known someone for quite sometime... not very well but you see them here and there and you wave to them and whatnot. Go for the background gal. Much more potential.

>>18483794
She's very stressed. She has a lot on her mind, and she's actually very sad right now. Like... I feel my sinuses kind of enacting like I'm about to cry but it's not a throaty sadness it's just overwhelmed. She keeps herself busy and she might be hard for you to keep up with at times but she'll be ideal in that sense as well.

After her? It would most likely be a childhood/school friend. Someone you already know. They're in a relationship right now, and your name doesn't even cross their mind.. yet.

I want to know what will happen with him when he comes back in March.
>>
File: 1446014080486.gif (1MB, 463x261px) Image search: [Google]
1446014080486.gif
1MB, 463x261px
>>18483786
I see hopeful rays of sun on to horizon breaking on the edge of dawn. However they don't seem to work like regular light, rather than flowing over and filling the landscape they form a wall of sorts that's pointed upward. (it's a little hard to explain, it's a difference in light as a normal sunrise would be like a lightbulb illuminating the area whereas this light is like a spotlight or flashlight where it's concentrated in one beam.) Anyhow with that light phenomena, it begins to converge on one point. Creating a focal point with many different beams from across the horizon. They make a tent of light almost, a framework of lightbeams across the sky that create a cage looking structure of light. Like a gazebo of sunbeams. The structure then dissipates and relaeases light and warmth into the world

Basically a bit convoluted but I take it to mean a bit of unorthodox help will come from various places in her life, overall these will all help to shape her into someone with a lot of potential. provided this framework is set up properly I could imagine her doing some pretty great things later in life. Just try not to get too jealous if she turns out to be one of those great people of history :^)

tldr; I can see her being the type to digest and use the influences in her life to build a framework for life that may give her a chance to ultimately change the world in some significant way.
>>
>>18483634
Yes, I see a positive energy. You may not reach your all your goals tough at first; do not let this discurage you, if you stay dedicated, this year will certanly be good in your book!
>>
>>18483799
Dear, I'll have to ask for you to throw me one my way. I'm in a bit of a mess, and I just want to know what to really do about this. Even if I do ask I don't know if I'll do it, but still, what do you see?

Favorite word, at least how it makes me feel? Hug.
>>
>>18483780

Should I go or stay?

What is yours anon
>>
>>18483680
ray
will he respond to my email and if so when?
>>
>>18483801
I'm a female.

Alright let's go back. I definitely see a storm approaching and it's not necessarily that you need to go back it's either that you cut it off for a little but until it blows over or you go through the storm and keep going forward. Either way, your path is like a stone road and you're going to keep going and going and once you see that fork in the road take that exit. Don't force anything to happen, either. You can't fuck with nature you know?

Yes, it is you who needs help.

For my question... May I have a reading on M.B? My future with that dude
>>
>>18483809
I can't do timeframes, but I can tell you the next guy.. it'll be like leapfrog. You'll leap right over him to the next best thing, and honestly, that's your best decision. He'll be kind of an asshole, but you'll need that to find the one after that.
>>
>>18483812
''The clock struck eight. had it been ten. Elinot would have been convinced that at that moment she heard a carriage driving up to the house; and so strong was the persuasion that she DID, in spite of the almost impossibility of their being already come, that she moved into the adjoining dressing-closet and opened a window shutter,to be satisfied of the truth. She instantly saw that her ears had not deceived her. The flaring of a carriage were immediately in view. By their uncertain light she thought she could discern it to be drawn by four horses;and this,while it told her excess of her poor mother's alarm, gave some explanaition to such unexpected rapidity.

When your boy come back in march ,thing will run fast between you two... or maybe he'll just visit you asap? But you'll get surprised at how fast thigns will go and you'll be quite pleased with it :)

if I may ask for a follow up... Is R the next one?
>>
>>18483657
Don't do anything extreme. It is your time to survey each situation from different points of view and begin to shape the raw power around you.
>>
File: 1408316074059.png (402KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1408316074059.png
402KB, 500x616px
>>18483783
>will he be my bf?
Ask him and find out :^)

I see the potential, Coffee and creamer. Separated right now but could very easily blend together to create something wonderful. Just depends on how you like your coffee.

reminded me of that phrase "I like my coffee how I like my lovers _______." where you fill in the blank with wordplay. Honestly I feel like as long as your coffee related pun isn't "ground up and in a bag" you should actually be pretty good to give things a shot.
>>
>>18483816
If she does, I will be so proud. She looks up to me right now, so I think it'd be flattering too. I don't really see myself wanting that type of attention. I just want to help people.

>>18483819
I see a lot of glass. Again. A room full of glass and a baseball bat. You're on edge and you need to say "fuck it" break all the glass. You've stressed yourself out for much too long trying to preserve the glass the way it was, but you aren't seeing how that stress is effecting you. You need to be free.

>>18483827
He's already read it, I can tell you that much. I can't give you a timeframe but I know it won't be for a long time. Give them some space.
>>
>>18483680
How does she really feel about me and/or what does she really want? Circuitous
>>
>>18483836
Hm. Interesting. Will we last very long?

Yes, R is the next one but it won't last as long as you want it to.
>>
>>18483837

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18483843
Materialism. I see, on your side, like an ahhh shit. She's a user, watch out dude.
>>
>>18483842
I really want to, but in regards of this I just can't really allow myself to snap and say fuck it. I just can't. I don't know how I'd even do it though. But I can't. I'm still trying to hold it in, but it's been driving me crazy for a while and I don't know what the fuck to do.

It really isn't helping things that you're telling me to go over the edge. At the same time I fear that after breaking the glass I'll be left with nothing at all, and then it'll be choo-choo land for me and for my mind and for me.

>I'm drunk, excuse me

Thank you though. I'll probably won't do anything, but I don't know anymore really.
>>
>>18483850
The Musgroves,like their houses,were in a stable of alteration,perhaps of improvement. The father and mother were in the old English style,and the young people in the new. Mr and Mrs Musgrove were a very goodsort of people;friendly and hospitable, not much educated,and not at all elegant.Their children had more modern minds and manners.''

I think so anon ,the passage talks about having a family.

Why won't we last long? I'm not ever sure whether I should accept her or nah ;( Are you sure she's in a relationship?
>>
File: 1461986021557.jpg (311KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461986021557.jpg
311KB, 1280x1024px
>>18483824
A boat floating downstream away from the smoke of a nearby village. It's early dawn and whoever's taking this trip traveled light and possibly in a hurry. Like the idea of leaving before anyone even realizes your gone.

Pretty balanant message of leaving for an ideal here. Almost reminds me of running away from home to prove a point. If they come looking for you it's fine to go back otherwise it's best to find your own way.

My question is, if I give her a chance would we have any potential to be happy together?
>>
>>18483858
You will. Never degrade your power. You're ethereal :)
>>
>>18483861
Holy shit. So he could be like... the one? Gnarly.

She's either in a relationship or involved with someone. Either way, you're gonna get into these relationships (it's inevitable) I get the image of a carriage. Enjoy the ride ;)
>>
>>18483600
I'm sorry if you want I can read something else I just came back.
>>
>>18483680
I'm going to meet Js?

Fresh
>>
>>18483827
>>18483842
That is nice to hear. Thank you. Can you tell me what they thought of it?
>>
>>18483868
Not sure about being -the one- but the reading has a 'long-term' sense ,don't you think so?

Fuck man ;/ why is it so bad...

Give me advice in regards of R ,please? Do you have more queries?
Do you think it'll be long until she contacts me?
>>
>>18483877
They sat in their chair for a while and just kind of sighed. They read it a few times. I know this feeling well, I can empathize with this person. They need time, and they want to formulate the right response.

>>18483875
I see a huge surprise. I don't think I should say anymore ;)
>>
>>18483680
Hello, thanks for the offer.
Is there any possibility of moving out of apt into my own or a house in the next year or two? Or will my family and I move into a house?
Favorite word: Clearance
>>
>>18483828

There is some hope between you and M.B. at first it will be hard, seemingly because one of you is scared of how things might go, being you the female I take its you... no offence

That said this is a relationship that can turn great so I would definitely give it a shot.

>don't force anything to happen

Hence why I am leaving. Thanks, at least I know I am not letting anyone down.
>>
>>18483878
Yeah good point.

It's not really bad... It's more or less just the motions. Like, you know that iconic shot of the man in the buzzing city where all the people around him are rushed and the camera focuses on him? Kind of like that. In regards to R, just accept them for who they really are. There's a whole other side to them, I think you might even live with them for like a week, that you'll find out about. It'll make sense when it's meant to. I can't give timeframes, but she's stalling on it right now because she needs to have clarity in her mind.

Honestly.. I would like anymore insight as I can possibly get with dolphin boy. We've had history, and I'm scared that if we get back together he'll never trust me and/or he'll cheat on me.

That being said, I still love him. Fuck me, right?
>>
>>18483680
Sputum
Does b miss me?
>>
>>18483899
Do you have a thrown out e-mail?!

it's fine ,I just had a dream with her and she said she wanted to get back to her 'dearest' but she didn't dare to.(me)
>>
>>18483680
Zits
I love someone. Will we be together in the future?
>>
>>18483883
Either way doesn't seem too bad to be honest but leaning toward the apartment because you'll want time to yourself. You'll try the family thing first but quickly realize you don't like it. You'll be comfortable though, that's what matters.
>>
>>18483907
Add me on Skype

cruked636

>>18483901
Nope. They moved on. I see like a shrug

>>18483915
Oh yeah. I see a bouquet. It's gonna be cute, but will need more time. Their interest isn't focused on you yet.

(Taking a break for a while folks <3)
>>
>>18483862

Five of Cups, Page of Swords, Page of Cups

Sadly it doesn't seem so. I think both of you are looking for completely opposite things in a relationship and as such it will only lead to disappointment. No happy ending apparently... Sorry

>best to find your own way

My own reasoning, thank you.
>>
File: 1461741489749.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1461741489749.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18483934
Sweet thanks for that read. needed something like that to keep me from getting too carried away on a silly whim like that.

Best of luck anon, hope it all goes well for you.
>>
>>18483680
Who will my next gf be? Will we be good.
Predicament
>>
>>18483899
>>18483926
I only got my main skype ;(

Do you mean I will only live with R for a week or that I will find things that easily?
What is her other side?

And I don't know the picture you talked about :p

How much time do you got? So I can give you a reading and try to get in depth.
>>
>>18483680
>>18483680
dorw
what did he think when I removed him? thanks in advance
>>
>>18483968
Here, another throwaway email. [email protected]

>>18483987
>>18483954
I'll get to you guys later tonight
>>
>>18483916
I agree. :) Thank you and may the year have many blessings for you! :)
>>
>>18483995
Thank you! <3
>>
>>18483993
Okay i'll be around. Take your time reader
>>
Anyone willing to do a trade?
>>
>>18480872
Light skin, black hair, wide shoulders

Will R and I ever date? If so will it be sooner or later?
>>
>>18483954
You don't know her, and yeah I see her smiling a lot. She's gonna love your personality, and think your mannerisms are cute. Don't get too insecure.

>>18483987
He felt betrayed... but he understood at the time time. Like he wanted to be as respectful as possible to not burn any bridges but there's a part of him that's hurt.

>>18484267
Lolipop in the hizzhay. I gotcha what's up
>>
>>18484319
Sent ya read already.
>>
>>18483987
>>18484319
hey thank you. i did this yesterday or is this in reference to the first time?
>>
>>18483680
Favorite word: Serendipity
Query: Will R and I ever date?
>>
>>18484331
First time I believe.

>>18484335
I love that word. Yes you will and it will be pretty overwhelming at first, cupcake phase. You guys will go out a lot but don't get too caught up in blind emotion or else it won't feel real and you both will be deceived by misconceptions
>>
>>18484319
Hey Lollipop. You were right about your last reading. The place we were going was closed and we went to a bar where they were playing foot ball, and it was awkward as f***. XD

New Query: Why hasn't he contacted me in the last four days?
>>
>>18483680
Mango

Will I find love this semester?
>>
>>18484344
HAH! Wow. How cool.

He hasn't really been motivated to talk to you. He wants to initiate something but doesn't have much hope in it, kind of like "eh maybe the next one" type of thing. I get like a throwing my hands up in the air "eh" feeling.

For my reading.. what does my cousin A.S think of me?! :O
>>
>>18484348
I think I've read for you before. It's seldom I find someone who's favorite word is "Mango" and I love it.

I got like.. this feeling of being caught in a current so you need to go with the flow for a while and eventually, while you're in the midst of doing you, something's gonna come up. Patience :)
>>
Hmmm. Interesting. "Maybe the next one" as in the next person that comes along?

Your cousin thinks you are very straight and narrow. Like you always play by the rules and you are responsible and much too serious. Like...goody two-shoes.
>>
New Thread:
>>18484299
>>18484299
>>18484299
>>18484299
>>
>>18484342
thanks again ashes, so the second time he didn't care at all?
Thread posts: 512
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.