[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what exactly was this thing? Am I really expected to believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13

So what exactly was this thing?

Am I really expected to believe that it was an owl?

A fucking owl?
>>
>>18479739
its so goddamned dumb looking. It's what child thinks a monster looks like. The depiction alone discredits it. It is so so dumb.
>>
It was reported by a group of women and children. A very unreliable source.
>>
just a weather balloon mixed with some swamp gas, don't worry about i
>>
File: flatwo41.jpg (515KB, 1024x736px) Image search: [Google]
flatwo41.jpg
515KB, 1024x736px
>>18479750
>its so goddamned dumb looking

If I saw this thing while I was alone in the woods I'd shit myself.

>>18479768
What a cop out

>>18479773
Seems legit.
>>
File: frametowned8_17.jpg (145KB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
frametowned8_17.jpg
145KB, 600x891px
It wasn't an owl, it was gigantic an metallic structure, the media got confused with the description which is why it was reported as wearing a dress, when it was a giant ridged metal like structure of a mechanical kind of suit the creature was wearing. There was a later sighting called the Frametown Monster which was extremely similar except the helmet part of the structure wasn't attached and the face was visible. It was some type of highly advanced exo suit protecting a reptilian alien
>>
File: frank39.jpg (601KB, 1600x1172px) Image search: [Google]
frank39.jpg
601KB, 1600x1172px
>>18479750
It looked completely different to the early illustrations. The witness described the low half as looking like curtains when they were bunched up it was a metallic structure. Frank Feschino re interviewed one of the living witnesses and made new illustrations
>>
>>18479739
All aliens are owls.
Flatwoods, Mothman, the hopkinsville goblins

all owls
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 287x176px
>>18479821
>>
>>18479821
all owls are aliens
>>
File: not what they seem.jpg (97KB, 512x640px) Image search: [Google]
not what they seem.jpg
97KB, 512x640px
>>18479821
>>18479827
>>18479964
can someone redpill me on that meme? like i know it is symbolic for the power that lures in the dark and for wisdom, that there is symbology connected to moloch and minerva just like lilith. i know that the "the owls are not what they seem" is from the eyes wide shot which allegedly got kubrick kille. however i never watched it, and why would anyone think that owls are aliens?
>>
>>18479993
the 4th kind movie.
>>
Owls can be breddy spoopy when you're not expecting them. They had just seen a UFO and so were already on edge. Also, this was in the '50's during the UFO crazy and in a small town, before video games, cable and the internet. People needed to get their entertainment somehow. I don't know, all that makes it fairly likely it was either mistaken identity (owl) or just a made up story.
>>
>>18479993
The phrase is from Twin Peaks where a giant tells Cooper that during an NDE and later the military incept deep space transmissions relaying the same message. You're mostly right, but owls are not representative of moloch but are confused because of the large statue in bohemian grove where they burn the effigy which was misrepresented as Moloch by alex jones (moloch is a bull, minotaur and there are references to that in kubric movies). They are also widely reported as a screen memory in the UFO phenomena and are usually connected to strange events of synchronicity so have strong ties the occult as messengers.
>>
File: ishtar.jpg (427KB, 1101x1296px) Image search: [Google]
ishtar.jpg
427KB, 1101x1296px
>>18479993
>>
File: FlatwoodsMonster.jpg (76KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
FlatwoodsMonster.jpg
76KB, 450x608px
>>18479787
>>18479739
>how to make a scary monster look fucking stupid: the drawing
>>
>>18479739
Am I the only one who thought of this pic?
>>
File: Hidsa compact.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Hidsa compact.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>18480129
thanks. but im pretty sure that there is a moloch owl connection as well.

>>18480223
ishtar, isnt that the equivalent of the whore of babylon, like isis? also the basis for the statue of liberty.
also ra and el are the associations of saturn as well. ishtar/isis, ra, el. IsRaEl
>>
>>18479768
/Thread
>>
File: flatwoods-monster-full.png (739KB, 660x920px) Image search: [Google]
flatwoods-monster-full.png
739KB, 660x920px
what would you guys think of the materials used for the bodys of these things? also what happens if these things come back?
>>
Let's face it, any story that relies solely on thr testimony of eyewitnesses has to be taken with a grain of salt. There are people out there who literally piss themselves when facing danger. The human brain is capable of all sorts of misinterpretation in the throes of that kind of anxiety.

I am really inclined to agree with the skeptical take on th Flatwoods Monster. Meteor sightings, irrational fear an mistaken identity.

It's such an odd one off anyway, it always kind of struck me as bullshit. Classic though.

What's the source on OPs pic?
>>
>>18480287
Yes, probably. No. I don't know. Maybe. Yes, definitely yes. Or maybe not. Who knows.
>>
Majoras mask aliens, really?
>>
File: Botanica_TechnorganicRobot.jpg (23KB, 298x407px) Image search: [Google]
Botanica_TechnorganicRobot.jpg
23KB, 298x407px
>>18479739
It was a transformer.
>>
it's a majoras mask
>>
the way the media drew that mother fucker is retarded

the story behind it is(forgot where it tooke place btw it's in the US)
that some kids where out playing and suddenly a bright light started beaming from the woods and smoke and a foul stench came with
out came this metallic thing
the sntire body was metallic but you could still see it's face through the metal helmet almost as if it was see through.
They are other stories of encountering the same monster in that area

it would turn off cars and approach the vehicles walk around them and leave a hand print on them along.
>>
Birds are a sign of witchcraft
>>
>>18479813
EXTERMINATE!
>>
It was an alien. What did you think it was, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>18485201
kek
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.