[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: baba vanga.jpg (18KB, 200x262px) Image search: [Google]
baba vanga.jpg
18KB, 200x262px
>Baba Vanga had predicted that the 44th US president would be an African American, but she had also added that he would be the last one

This claim is found on many Baba Vanga articles, but i've never seen any source for that claim. Is this a real Baba Vanga prediction or a made up one?
>>
Let's all pray to God she's wrong.
>>
File: adam_and_eve[1].jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
adam_and_eve[1].jpg
76KB, 640x480px
>>18478367
>trusting a woman
not this meme again
>>
Most of things she said have been wrong too. You can trust her.
>>
>>18478367
>women
>being right

Choose one.
>>
The end of the republic?
If she's right it could mean a good thing.
>>
>>18478367
maybe its the last black president
>>
>>18478436
Well no shit Sherlock.
>>
File: 1479740029063.jpg (311KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479740029063.jpg
311KB, 779x1024px
>>18478367
>Doland trunk is confirmed commie spy
>>
>>18478506
I fear this is true. All of his kids married the juice
>>
>>18478522
If you know pol you know the 22 fuckit
>>
>>18478436
Most probably this.

Also our Polish clairvoyant says Trump will become one of the best presidents.
>>
>>18478367
it was the pope she was talking about fucktard
>>
File: CgM3o7GWIAAH7JV.jpg (26KB, 480x365px) Image search: [Google]
CgM3o7GWIAAH7JV.jpg
26KB, 480x365px
If obama its the last president of the U.S then may Donaldo Trompetas will be a dictator?
>>
To be fair, she couldn't exactly see where she was going wrong with her predictions.
>>
Hasn't this lady proven to be a hoax numerous times.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.