[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I mathematically proved the pyramid builders had knowledge o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: whocares.png (123KB, 458x273px) Image search: [Google]
whocares.png
123KB, 458x273px
I mathematically proved the pyramid builders had knowledge of the meter and the speed of light, and that the royal egyptian cubit can be objectively determined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FPgcg5TBSA
>>
>the pyramids are one cubit away from the equator

All of them? How remarkable. That's not even in Egypt.
>>
>>18477584
It says SCALE model of the earth
If your scale is where the earths radius is one meter
the pyramid will be one cubit from the equtor
>>
>>18477547
>Stacking blocks on top of each other is paranormal guyz!
Fuck, the pyramids are the most mundane "paranormal" shit people will focus on. People do realize the very fist thing a kid given a bunch of blocks will build is a pyramid, right? This is simply because stacking less blocks on each layer so it's stable is that fucking obvious.

At least stonehenge uses weird ass patterns and unstable arrangements.
>>
>>18477602
>he doesnt know of the thermal anomaly
SAD
>>
>>18477596
If the earth were a sphere 1 m in radius, and a cubit of distance were 0.52 meters than that would put the pyramids solidly in the mediterranean.

Also, none of this has anything to do with the speed of light.
>>
>>18477596

which pyramid? there are dozens.
>>
>>18477547
Is that lil black kid in ur pic a dead celebrity?

Lots of them are dying nowadays.
>>
>>18477615
do you know what a radius is?
do you know what the equator is?
>>
>>18477877
The one at the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographical_centre_of_Earth before they "found" 1000 extra kilometers of land
>>
>>18477920
Yes. Do you know how to calculate a circumference of a sphere based on it's radius? Pretty easy when the radius is one. Now find a quarter of that. Find how far up 0.52 meters goes from the equator. Convert that back into latitude, and whoops, you've missed the Great Pyramids by more than a little.
>>
>>18477547
>not posting this on /sci/
>posting it on the lowest IQ board on 4chan

gj anon
>>
>>18477547
they also knew about thesize of earth in relation to the size of the moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&
1:34:30 it should start about the pyramids
>>
>>18477596
>if you change up the metrics completely then it aligns with the Equator
Great find.
>>
>>18477924
Science wins again.
>>
File: 1472477213432.jpg (80KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472477213432.jpg
80KB, 960x640px
>>18477924
6.28 meters around
360 degrees of arc total
.523 meters is 29.979 degrees of arc
oh shit nigger I just destroyed your retarded ass because the pyramid at giza is right there at 29.979 degrees from the equator
which if the earth had a radius of 1 meter, would be exactly one egyptian cubit from the equator
>>
>>18478260
the ratio is unchanged
meter to cubit not only is an objective ratio but the pyramids placement points out the same ratio
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.