[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ I'm doing readings tonight for New Years so let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: dennis_ritchie.jpg (30KB, 309x400px) Image search: [Google]
dennis_ritchie.jpg
30KB, 309x400px
Okay /x/ I'm doing readings tonight for New Years so let's get some readings flowing boys.
>>
Tell me about my love life
>>
Tell me about my love life too, OP
>>
>>18477391
I feel a lot of stress in your future love life, be cautious with your next love interest.
>>
>>18477394
Okay anon I feel a very strong and violent aura around you as if something violent or deadly could happen to you. Be careful while my reading is cloudy it is strong.
>>
Can you tell me if ill ever get to become who I want to be
>>
>>18477388
Tell me about my love life too OP
Thank you :)
>>
Okay, can you tell me something about my health?
>>
Tell me about my life in general
>>
>>18477401
I feel that want you want to be isn't obtainable however what you want to be right now may not be true to you.
>>
>>18477403
I feel nothing but positive auras around you anon.
>>
can you tell me anything interesting about my coming year? thanks!
>>
>>18477405
Oh no anon I feel something dark, very dark in the near future coming your way, it seems there is no avoiding it, pray to whatever higher you worship.
>>
>>18477410
Nothing specific but I feel this year will follow in the previous years footsteps.
>>
Am I above it?
>>
give me a love reading too pls
>>
Read me, sex pistol.

When will I achieve what I strive for?
>>
>>18477416
Only if you focus all of your will upon that singular point.
>>
Tell me about my 2017.
>>
>>18477418
Nothing comes to me for you anon, I'm sorry this doesn't happen often and when it does there's usually a reason, look into the paranormal anon I feel something powerful around you.
>>
>>18477423

huh, that's strange. i hope it's nothing that can hurt me
>>
Love reading for 2017 please
>>
>>18477388
Love reading please,
Thank you my man
>>
General reading, please?
>>
>>18477420
Concentration and faith will allow you to achieve what you desire but in the end it may not be where you saw yourself.
>>
>>18477422
Darkness that can be overcome by the light inside of you, stay strong anon.
>>
>>18477426
I feel strongly about 2017 for you anon, love is in the air for you my friend.
>>
Is it possible for me to achieve that thing?
>>
>>18477430
Heartbreak, I see your relationships going well in the new year however be cautious they may not end well.
>>
>>18477388
Tell me about 2017, because I have readings its gonna be catastrophic from the beginning.
>>
>>18477431
Good auras surround you anon but with pockets of darkness, most of which are avoidable but some seem to be on a crash course with you.
>>
>>18477435
Faith in what?!

aaAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>18477440
When you start to look inside of your true self that thing should reveal it's true self to you.
>>
>>18477443
I do feel catastrophe in your future for this year as well, sorry anon but that's all I see.
>>
>>18477451
Thanks
>>
>>18477446
Makes a lot of sense actually. I usually bring the bad on myself, but I get through with the help of loved ones. Thanks!
>>
>>18477449
I can't tell you anon, that's all I get from my reading.
>>
>>18477388
Will I accomplish my goals?
Thanks again
>>
What do you get from me?
>>
>>18477462
What kind of wizard are you?!
>>
>>18477464
Yes actually anon your reading is the strongest one yet, I feel very very positive about you.
>>
What happened to my guide?
>>
>>18477469
I'm truly sorry anon I wish I could tell you more.
>>
are there any spirits following me?
>>
>>18477471
Thank you man. Hope you have a great year too
>>
>>18477397
I'll take it.
>>
>>18477473
You may have lost your guide but look towards yourself for guidance, when it doesn't show itself at first dig deeper, but be cautious.
>>
>>18477477
Without a doubt, there is a spirit following you and it is indeed hostile.
>>
Can you tell me anything about my aura?
>>
>>18477490
like how hostile are we talking here? I guess I should do some kind of cleansing or exorcism or something, it's just so hard to scrape together any kind of spiritual beliefs anymore, and without belief in its efficacy a cleansing is kind of pointless

also thank you for the information
>>
>>18477488
Will it come back then?
>>
>>18477495
Like hostile to the point where I wouldn't sleep in your own bed tonight, see a priest, see a pastor, see a member of the occult. This spirit is very deadly tread lightly.
>>
>>18477388
my dig is getting larger, 7inchs now. will this stop or will it continue? No jokes pl0x
>>
>>18477499
It will in a form unfamiliar to you.
>>
>>18477505
Could you please elaborate?
>>
>>18477491
Very strong, I'm unsure of what this strength indicates however I'm leaning towards a dark feeling.
>>
>>18477509
I can't at this time, very hazy, stay strong anon.
>>
>>18477500
>see a member of the occult
hm. ok, thank you for the info
>>
I'm interested to hear about my career and finances, any predictions greatly appreciated
>>
>>18477515
Ok, thanks for all
>>
>>18477521
Your career is rocky in this state however my reading seems to be very volatile, it seems the only way to secure your finances and career are through yourself.
>>
File: 1430759581637.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430759581637.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>18477510
Thank you.
>>
>>18477388
How's my future look? I can't shake the feeling that something is gonna happen.
>>
Anything interesting for me OP?
>>
Is she going to lose her job?
>>
OP here guys sorry but I've tried out these last few readings and nothing comes to mind, I'm pretty drained right now so sorry if I didn't get to you.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.