[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, friends. I found this website through a close friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

Hello, friends.

I found this website through a close friend who informed me that a lot of discussion goes on here in reference to demons and malevolent spirits. I was a licensed exorcist and trained in Italy for three years to preform the arduous task. Though I am no longer in the business of exorcism that kind of evil never really stops being part of your life. My views on demonic entities are simple, they exist to cause pain and are completely wicked. They measure their success by how much pain they are able to cause and how many lives they can ruin.

If anyone has any questions about them, please ask. I'll be here for a short while. I understand the nature of this website so I'll respectfully ask to keep the discussion clean of images that might offend. Thank you in advance for this.
>>
>>18477343

Have you ever come in contact with anyone who was heavily cursed, and had demons leached onto them; practically having them deeply under their control? I'm a magnet for this type of thing, I'd like to hear anything you have to say, OP.
>>
>>18477343
Prove that demons are what possess people.
>>
>>18477343
How's life in Rome?
>>
>>18477343
Any stories, personal information redacted of course, that you would be willing to share would be greatly welcome. Hope you have not already abandoned ship, OP. Have you any insight to any sort of hierarchy? What exactly do you do to exorcize a demon? Like the movies, chanting and holy water?
>>
File: funny.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
funny.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>18477343
>clean of images that might offend
>>
File: Shax.jpg (97KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shax.jpg
97KB, 640x1000px
>>18477343
Fuck you we don't need you we don't want you. if you where here to help us you would tell us about 369 and the broken top left piller9 are you even real? there is enuff scisofrintic on this bord, and I don't even know if your real (one of the speres) are you frome the other piller? on the other side of the reflection ARE YOU FROME RAM C ?
tell me what is it like traped on that elevator now your stuck hire with us not fun when your stuck on this rollor choster with us is it never stopps
>>
>>18477367

I'm sorry for the late response everyone.

>Have you ever come in contact with anyone who was heavily cursed, and had demons leached onto them; practically having them deeply under their control? I'm a magnet for this type of thing, I'd like to hear anything you have to say, OP.

It's very difficult to tell when someone is actually under the strains of possession. The behavior they exhibit can at large be medically explained away. It is doubly hard due to the fact a demon does not usually want someone who can cast it out to know it's there. In 2011 I was sent to investigate a possible possession and at least in my eyes I could tell almost right away there was something wrong. I can't particularly say the person was cursed or not but they did have some kind of internal spiritual battle going on and they were on the losing side.

>>18477425

How do you propose I do that?

>>18477460

I don't live in Rome anymore but it is beautiful.

>>18477470

I do have some stories, you obviously have stories when you're in this line of work but it's rare that anyone wants to talk about them. They aren't your typical ghost stories.
>>
>>18477670
Just cough em up, Op, what are we all here for?
>>
>>18477684

I actually have an answer for you though you won't like it. It is just what I believe.

In a word, Adoration.
>>
>>18477689
What, you think anyone here would disagree with that? We're all just a bunch of neets and we need to get it somehow. Some stories is all I'm truly hoping for atm tho.
>>
>>18477700

I had to look up that word to understand what it is you meant. I disagree. I don't believe anyone here, regardless of how perverse or perhaps even a little crazy resembles anything close to a 'neet'. We live in a world where a man can drive a nice car and eat a nice meal with his wonderful family ten miles away from where a starving homeless child dies on the street. If that doesn't make you a little weird then I don't know what will.

Do you have any other questions?
>>
>>18477343
What if I summon a succubus?
>>
>>18477716
Oh, I just meant cough up your stories, we're here to read them and you're here to tell some, I presume, that's what we're all "here" on this board for. We don't mind of course if they're not the typical ghost stories, we get plenty of those here. And by neets, that would be us, yourself not immediately included, but your average chan frequenter.
>>
>>18477793
We only get our adoration through our anonymous postings on imageboards, as it is typically lacking in our IRL lives.
>>
How much dick do you suck on the regular?
>>
>>18477788

I don't understand the context of your question here. What if you do? I don't know, demonic entities tend to react differently to certain situations. I certainly wouldn't want you to 'summon' one, if you were even able.

>>18477793

The stories I could share I don't think you'd find terribly interesting but I have some time now if your here and I'll share one in particular that comes to mind.
>>
>>18477343
Were you on here before answering questions? I don't think you're the one from before, this was about two or three years ago; if you are, tell me the name you were using then.
>>
>>18477934

No, it was not me but to discover others have been here before isn't surprising. Talking about this kind of thing isn't something we can do in our day to day lives considering it's largely seen as a taboo topic. You don't have to worry about being judged to much here.
>>
>>18477938
What are the signs to look out for that we or someone we know are being harassed or persecuted? What can we do in the event that we are or, better yet, what can we do to make sure we don't attract anything that might seek to bring us pain?
>>
>>18477944

There are various stages of possession but almost all of them begin the same way and that is isolation. Humans are by nature social beings and it is natural to desire companionship but if an evil force is trying to take over it will almost always begin by isolating you. Isolation creates apathy and apathy makes us weak both spiritually and mentally. Once we are weak enough it can enter our bodies on a physical level and begin to control us. If nothing else, if you believe someone is being attacked always try and be there for them, even if you believe you're being annoying. More often than not people don't realize they need help and are always most vulnerable when they are alone.
>>
satan
>>
>>18477953
Any specific resources to seek out or organizations/groups/etc. that might be useful? This kind of thing isn't typically discussed in the average weekly mass so I'm curious as to things or objects to keep around that may ward off evil. Anything else besides the usual blessed crucifux, holy water, and salt?

I figure most cultures in the world have their own methods of fending off demonic energy. What have you come across in training or experience that has proven most effective?

Also, thank you for taking the time to answer questions, and most of all, thank you for your service.
>>
>>18477958

Well, you're very welcome but I'm not in the service like that anymore. When I answer your question here you may understand why.

Holy water, the blessed crucifix and prayer are the most powerful weapons you have against evil in general but between what I was taught and what I actually learned while doing it the path differs slightly. Demonic entities do not differentiate between their targets and for the most part seem to be chosen at random - that is the belief anyway. I was watching a documentary and came across something rather interesting which lead me to believe those they victimize are not random at all. Demons know the future but there are a few examples of some humans supposedly predicting the future as well. In this documentary an exorcist stated that knowing the future is pointless if you can't understand it and demons do understand it which is what determines who they target. They see the string of events which will lead up to possession and subsequent exorcism and gauge the damage they can cause with this other worldly ability.

It comes down to a single basic principle and that is the amount of pain they can cause. While there are weapons to fight them I haven't yet found a defense that promises a meaningful level of protection. They just choose and it happens.
>>
>>18477670
>they did have some kind of internal spiritual battle going on and they were on the losing side

did you help that person? if so how? any practical advice on this kind of matter?
>>
post stories, OP.
>>
>>18478737

There is nothing at all practical about demonic entities and possession and as such there is no practical method to fight them. It revolves around faith and prayer. A lot of people believe God doesn't hear their prayers or simply elects to ignore them though this isn't the case. Prayer itself is a special method of communication with God and to pray, to actually pray you must be in a state of grace.

>>18479318

Maybe.
>>
>>18477895
right but if the damage has been done what can i do about it
>>
>>18479598
i call bologna.

stone and crystals.
cold showers.
>>
Any tips on how to defeat (or at least, make go away) a leeching demon? Also how do you protect someone from demons going onto them?
>>
>>18480024

Do you believe you are being attacked by a demonic entity?

>>18480084

There is no 'protection' so to speak. The pious are more often than not the ones attacked. Demons don't typically tend to assault someone who they believe are already damned.
>>
>>18480215
>The pious are more often than not the ones attacked. Demons don't typically tend to assault someone who they believe are already damned.
So the more morally bankrupt you are the better you'll be in life, but then you're "damned".
Vice versa the more dainty you are the more likely you're to be a target with maybe a consolation prize at the end if you put up with it?
>>
>>18480215
I don't know, I was told I had one leeching onto me some time ago, it was causing me depression and bad thoughts and shit; they recommended me to seek help in God and pray have faith go to church etc, that supposedly would make it weaker and it eventually would give up on leeching me and leave. I did as I was told and it really worked as I am much better now, but I still wonder if the demon is around or what. If theres a way to dissolve it, rather than making it leave, that would be great, 'cause I don't like the thought that it will go after another person after not succeeding with me
>>
>>18480232

Being morally bankrupt is never good in any case. It's a very hollow way to live. Based on a census I was part of, the number possessions taking place seem to specifically target people who meet specific criteria. (Note: This criteria is just majority and not a figure which should represent any kind of pattern.)

The criteria is women who are between the ages of ten and thirty. I don't particularly understand why but that age bracket seemed to be important. Another thing is how they lived which were more or less 'plain' life styles. Some did not even attend church while others did. Spiritual vulnerability is a common trait in people but perhaps women are just more susceptible to attacks.
>>
>>18480251

Sometimes, a demon who is not strong enough for possession will instead elect to simply 'haunt' or harass someone into submission. There was a case study I participated in which involved a priest who regularly monitored a house he believed to be under demonic attack yet it never attacked any specific individual rather than just lingered and drew energy from the residents living in it. Bizarre stuff. Having your home blessed or even yourself(via anoitment) can help.
>>
File: Inside-of-Tintern-Abbey.jpg (63KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
Inside-of-Tintern-Abbey.jpg
63KB, 363x500px
If demons are attacking specific people to alter the future, I wonder what exactly their end goal is.

Though to be real; 2016 was proof enough of demonic interference with human affairs. I really, really hope there's a supernatural explanation to the shit show that the world has devolved into rather than it simply being human stupidity.
>>
Father.

It has been 10 years since my last confession. I last confessed I was lying about being posessed but after when the priest took me in his arms I knew it wasn't a lie and I was really lying to the priest . I no longer find peace at church only judgement as a hellion. Father I have been taking my meds but I know I connected with god that night and as his booming voice drove through me I lost my mind. Will I ever know his love again? it feels like I have lost a part of me....
>>
>>18477343
What's your take on the exorcism of Roland Doe?

For terrible people like Elizabeth Bathory, do you believe that humans can cross the line to becoming demons themselves?
>>
>>18480391

I don't have a strong opinion about it either way to be honest.

And no, humans cannot become demons despite the popularity of them here and a lot of misconception you will always be human.
>>
>>18480511
What's the tipping point in deciding that someone is possessed and not just mentally unwell?
>>
>>18480542

Manifestation of power. You begin to see and feel things you, in the right mind, know are wrong. I would equate it to walking into a freezer. Everyone from the outside can't tell it's cold. They may know it's cold but can't feel it until you're inside. You will feel something and it will feel wrong. With mental illness there is no external feeling except perhaps pity in most cases but with possession you can 'feel' it.
>>
>>18477343
How did you trained eyes miss the evil in the vatican and jesuit order mr demin fighter.
>>
>>18480632

In the regards to evil, being trained to fight it is a little different from being meant to.
>>
>>18477343
Just to be sure. Is it possible that one can be attacked/torture through one's own memory ? Specifically, of an "ex". Been past a year and still am suffering as if it happened last week. Maybe I'm just a weak ass beta..?
>>
>>18477343
How do we stop global climate change?
Also, what are exorcist doing in the event of a cataclysmic event such as a meteor strike, threatening all life on earth?
>>
>>18480783

I don't believe for a moment that missing your ex-girlfriend has anything to do with something demonic. Of course you can be tortured by a memory though, bad memories are the worst, take it from me.

>>18480809

I think an exorcist in that event would be just as helpless as anyone else.
>>
Padre... please... put my heart at ease....T_T
>>
>>18480909

Sorry to tell you but I'm not part of the church anymore. I retired from that life but to put you at ease doesn't require me to be part of the church body anymore. If you want to feel better, if you want to truly feel good about yourself and life in general then dedicate it to something worth living for. This website is home to thousands of people who are lost, confused and angry but that is because they have made their home amongst other lost, confused and angry people. Separate yourself from the environment that hurts you, be it here or somewhere else.

Be in a good place to feel good.
>>
What a shitty thread.
>>
There is a logical explination for everything scientifically. Evolution can explain this. Darwins theory of evolution proposes, that when a species of animal is isolated into two different isolated locations their ecological niche will cause them to evolve differently over time. Essentially they evolve to adapt to their surroundings over time. It's inevitable. For instance a social outcast is different.
>>
>>18480917

Niecy knows your secret Padre why else would you be on hoping for Adoration... Rapture do they call it that because it feels like being raped by a god?
>>
>>18480215
what advice can you give about it?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.