[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's 2017, will we be seeing another Cicada 3301

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Cicada_3301_logo.jpg (31KB, 800x486px) Image search: [Google]
Cicada_3301_logo.jpg
31KB, 800x486px
So it's 2017, will we be seeing another Cicada 3301 arg on January 4th?
>>
>>18477144
I know, those faggots better deliver.
>>
>>18477144
I hope so
>>
They might want to stay on the Liber Primus.
>>
>>18477144
Well, something will sure comes out.
This is a prime year. But, will we see the real cicadas comming out of their sleep?
The Answers awaits.
>>
>>18477144
They are apparently super lame. Most people who get through report dropping out due to a distinct lack of group cohesion. "Hurr durr we hackers now" but then do not partake in anything in particular.
>>
>>18477144
It's already started. Get to work.
>>
What is this shit anyway? It's the day after my birthday so I feel obligated to be interested thanks to superstition. But really it seems very much like >>18479566 describes unless he's a spy who's meant to discourage people who easily fall to public opinion
>>
hah you beat me to the thread op

it'll be interesting, too bad im dumb as rock.
>>
I know nobody will believe me, with all the bullshit role-playing going on here, but i know all about cicada 3301. I know a "founding member", if that's what you'd call him. Let me just say, there's nothing nefarious about cicada 3301. In fact, the truth would be a big let down to most, if not everyone. I thought about making a thread about it here or elsewhere, but nobody would take it seriously, not to mention I'd lose a close friend.

The mystique, and infamy that Cicada 3301 has achieved, is rightfully deserved by the group that has worked so very hard to build it.
>>
>>18480050
Kevin!!! You said you'd never tell. You poo-poo head.
>>
According to fbianon, it's a NSA project that looks very much like Palantir.
>>
>>18477144
well I don't think so, seeing how this year's puzzle (the liber primus we've been carrying over since 2014) isn't done yet
>>
There's no guarantee for any puzzle.
In my speculation they wait for the Liber Primus to be decrypted, as it probably holds many of their view. It's also possible that they don't need to recruit more people at this moment.
>>
>>18481025
I can not wait to read the whole thing. I wish i wasnt autism.
>>
>>18477144
Honestly who gives a fuck? If the edgelords were benevolent and half as omnipotent as they portray themselves, they'd have done something notable by now.
>>
>>18481137
They work in the shadows.
You can't really tell if they've done anything meaningful. That's the whole point
>>
Depends on whether the RPer who posts this shit got bored of it or not.
>>
who knows but you all better not make 20 threads a day on fake shit you fell for

learn to verify

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yN4uMMsK8I
>>
Cicada 3301 is bullshit.

Nothing big.

If you'll solve it, you'll find the truth to be so disappointing.

Think of it as a big troll. That's it.
>>
>>18481333

Seems like the Lord KEK confirms it.
>>
>>18480050
>>18480068

Doesn't it also have links to a USMC Cyber Warfare Unit?

Remember seeing a thread on it early 2016, and one of the clues lead to the USMC, 3301 specifically being a USMC Cyber-Warfare MOS or something
>>
>>18481341

My mistake, it lead to a US Army unit, specifically this one:-

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Gordon

Which has links to the NSA.
>>
Jesus guy, why would a test to a government backed cyber unit be related to poetry and culture?
>>
>>18481474

For propaganda value, plus the high IQ factor.

Remember, back in WW2, a lot of the OSS and British Intelligence units had the top intellectuals working for them.
>>
>>18479946
me irl, basically.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.