[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its time for a new year so lets have another drunk tarot thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (12KB, 165x305px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 165x305px
its time for a new year so lets have another drunk tarot thread do come on and ask before the new year starts or i pass out

I want your favorite thing and your question
>>
What is causing my block? My subconscious is trying to tell me something but I'm disconnected.

Thank you
>>
>>18476887

Favorite Thing: Freshly laundered linen sheets
Question: Will my next major professional undertaking be a financial success?
>>
>>18476887
My favorite thing are flowers and open fields.
My question is if I would travel this year and if I will be happy.
>>
>>18476893
why do people refuse to answer my questions
i asked you something you ask me something its a simple trade and part of my magic

i drew one card two or swords
your blocking yourself and dont really want to know

i know a spell to help if your interested small fee nothing missed but a little time
>>
>>18476887
Music and skateboarding

Can i get either a general reading or if specific, can you do an overview of what might happen when i move to BC in 2017; will i be able to find a good paying job despite having no trades, will going in hotels work, etc...

Thanks!
>>
My favorite thing is art, or manipulation of material

Where can I next seek for spiritual growth?
>>
>>18476895
Alright someone who gets it
neat
queen and page of coin
knight and queen of cups
and three of sticks
looks like your going to put a lot of effort into it blood and soul type of deal and your going to be rewarded for it
>>
>>18476899
does travel make you happy?
six cards
the devil ten of coin and five of coin
king of cups knight of wands and the emperor

no outcomes mind you but it seems tavel would be good for you you'll miss out on somethings back home but be better for the experience of leaving
>>
>>18476917

Much obliged for the read. Anything I could do in return as payment?
>>
>>18476913
alright im in i mean i would say go get an education but how am to say thing for the cards before drawing them good luck dude

hole bunch of cards
knight of chalices knight of circles nine of wands three of sticks nine of swords three of cups judgement eight of cups knight of swords ace of pentacles and two of cups

high hopes little coin new friends your travels bearing fruit determination unsleeved and a dance with the unknown

so should you move your going to enjoy yourself for a time find a job and some passion in life and meet someone who may or may not be good for you look like the job bit is more along the lines of how much of yourself your willing to put into it the ace of coin is a funny card sometimes
>>
>>18476948
in my experience a little luck wishing never goes wrong and would be obliged
>>
my favorite things are water and cigarettes

my question is will i be able to find a job soon
>>
>>18476914
meditation and contemplation of you, who you want to be, and how to go about attaining it

then readjust for the set backs

its a simple kind of thing that can go horribly wrong when the wrong kind of people tell you what should be done to attain it

one card
queen of cups
your going to be strong minded person with a little heart
>>
>>18476972
three swords knave of cups three cups
the lovers nine of cups three of wands
four of cups

it look like your going to get some one pregnant and get an fulfilling job
>>
>>18476887
My favourite thing is laying in bed with "him". Or my new phone.

He's had a change of heart towards me for the better. What does 2017 hold for us?
>>
>>18476989

thank you.
( no babies.)
>>
>>18476994
oh no they say babies if i was you i wouldn't get drunk until i found the right one to have them with
>>
>>18477001

i haven't had sex in 2 years and i'm scared of one night stands and a recluse and single so i really doubt there will be babies. i will remain HYPER VIGILANT regardless to prevent babies
>>
My favorite things are old books please give me a reading about my fiscal situation
>>
>>18476993
the moon knave of cups five of wands the hierophant and two of cups

kinda looks like magic to me the not so nice kind maybe he isnt so great or wont stay that way
>>
>>18477006
all im saying it says babies and fighting fate is harder then you think it is and the outside perspective usually helps when is listened to
>>
>>18477018
eight of swords
looks pretty bad bro
>>
Favourite thing: Making people happy

Can I get a general reading, OP?
Or something about my failed lovelife

I'll wish for your good fortune in return
>>
File: image.png (105KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105KB, 256x256px
>>18476887
My favourite thing is love!
Should I pursue a career in 3D modelling? I think I have my answer, but why not turn over a new card before the year passes?
Happy new year in advance anon! I'm working tonight so I can't say it at the hour.
>>
My favorite thing is seeing others happy. Please tell me about my current project
>>
>>18477039

but i REALLY REALLY don't want a baby
>>
>>18477061
prety lit looks like work and drunken shenanigans
>>
>>18477049

Yes. It is bad, now. But I want to know if the future is bad, too.
>>
>>18477073
since when did it matter what you wanted they say your going to get drunk and impregnate someone

DONT GET DRUNK UNTIL YOU FIND THE ONE YOU WANT TO MOTHER YOUR KIDS
>>
>>18477068
eh not soo great
the tower eight of wands page of cup nine of cups ace of cups

unless your already a failure at life looks like its not going to be so great for you not sure whether i should tell you to stop daydreaming or not
>>
allright im taping out for the night good look everybody
>>
>>18477082

im a lady so its more like don't get drunk until you find the one to father my kids and i DONT WANT ANY KIDS i also would prefer to not abort but to just avoid pregnancy i am going to avoid my fate and i am not going to turn out like oedipus
>>
My favourite things are music and video games.

Will I find happiness and a cause if I move to France?
>>
>>18476887
Favorite Thing: Dark upbeat/depressing music
Question: Tell me what happens tonight.
>>
>>18476887
My favorite thing is seeing others happy. Please tell me about why my relationships fail miserably
>>
>>18476887
favourite thing: music and languages
my question is if i'm ever really going to make something of myself in life? i feel like i'm going nowhere.
>>
>>18476887
Got that same tarot deck.
>>
>>18477097
Yes I am a failure :(
>>
>>18476887
Favorite things: Darkness and Water

Will I have any more luck with friendships?
>>
My favorite thing: A city with efficient and clean transportation.

Question: Will I book acting roles this comming year?
>>
File: IMG_0237.jpg (360KB, 1387x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0237.jpg
360KB, 1387x990px
i don't have a question i just want to tell you that my favorite thing is snow and also happy new year anon
>>
>>18477123

good, maybe you can give better readings with it than OP does
>>
My favorite thing: Food

Question: How should I end the story I'm currently writing?
>>
>>18476887
Favorite thing: The internet
Anything with getting hired in 2017? What field and will I be able to travel with it or work from home? Much appreciated. :)
>>
>>18476887
When will the portal/door to the another world/dimension open for me?
>>
>>18477413
And my favorite thing is hardcore sex.
>>
>>18476887
How does 2017 look for EU?
Read hard friend, I feel something big is coming.
>>
>>18476887
Cartoons and fresh Air
What do i need to get up and stop procrastinating things in Life?
>>
Favorite thing: My dog, a chow chow mix rescue.
Question: What does my love life look like?
>>
Ad sum..

No really..

I'm here

I'm very interested in a reading please
>>
>>18477511
Fav thing ; accurate knowledge
>>
>>18476887
Im going to have the balls to talk to the girl that i like?
My favorite thing is be with my friends
>>
>>18476887
My favourite thing:
Spending time with loved ones
My question:
Should I strive to express myself this year?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.