[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, Oklahoman here. I had a terrifying experience a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Snapchat-20140309051834.jpg (280KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-20140309051834.jpg
280KB, 720x1280px
Hey /x/, Oklahoman here. I had a terrifying experience a few days ago that I cannot shake. I figured I would post it here for you guys and so I could get it straight in my mind, here goes:
>>
>driving home from a friend's house at around 1:50 am on a Friday night
>hadn't been drinking and was still quite alert as I am naturally a night person
>live a couple miles outside town on dirt roads
>roads outside of town and near my house are deserted most of the time, especially at night
>take the long way home and drive out a few miles south of my house just for the hell of it, I find driving these roads at night to be relaxing
>suprised to see an 80's era ford parked halfway in the ditch beside an oil well site service road as it is unusual to see people out this way at night, especially parked
>slow down and flick my brights on to see if I could see anyone in the truck (didn't have them on as the moon and stars were very bright that night)
>notice movement in the wheat field parallel to the road
>>
>two figures in hoodies and pants are illuminated and are messing with a black shiny sack which must have been a trashbag
>my blood runs cold, I get a rush of adrenaline down my spine, goosebumps etc.
>speed up as I can see that they made eye contact with my truck, obviously realizing that I'd seen them
>to my horror, right before the figures pass out of my high beams, I see them scrambling in the direction of their truck
>I speed up even faster and look behind me
>a few seconds later a pair of headlights shows up a quarter of a mile behind
>I panic and start thinking about what to do
>my first thought is to do the 2 miles back to my house at 80 and get inside where I have several guns
>immediately realize how fucking stupid it would be to let them know where me and my family live by doing this
>decide to high tail it into town and go into the police station
>make it to the outskirts of town with the other truck an eighth of mile away and gaining, can't make either of them out in the cave due to their headlight glare
>hit the first well lit part of town
>blow the first stop sign and the truck takes a right
>Haven't seen the truck since
>left my truck in town the last few days and filed a police report
>went back out to the oil lease road the next day
>didn't see anything, black bag etc., that they could have left
>don't know what they were doing
>always used to feel safe where I live, don't anymore
>>
>>18475261
>>18475267

Okie here, used to live in the country between Coweta and Wagoner.

Driving the roads at night was comfy as fuck.

I suggest you get your CCL for when/if you run into poachers, drug runners, or murderers. Law enforcement takes a long friggin time to get out into the sticks.
>>
File: 1409615136495.jpg (108KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1409615136495.jpg
108KB, 720x1280px
>>18475274
I live in Garfield County and have for the last 19 years, used to wrestle at the Coweta tournament. I agree on the CCL, I've been putting it off but I need to get my permit. I've been shooting all my life anyway. This was the first time I've ever see anything like this or had something like this happen to me. I mean people dump dogs out on those roads, drink, set off fireworks, and have sex but I've never seen anything that wierd.
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (116KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2836.jpg
116KB, 640x960px
>be me
>buddy of mine and I decide to grab a couple 40oz's and place them in a black sack
>drive out to the oil well so we can get drunk in peace
>guy pulls up and flashes his lights at us while passing by
>ohshit.jpg
>drunk friend decides it's a good idea to follow him and explain what's going on
>we approach the town and both realize we're drunk
>decide it's a bad idea
>head back to my buddy's house so we can sleep it off
>flashinglights.gif
>arrested for dui
>mfw
>>
File: IMG_20161229_194015635.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_194015635.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
I punched a possum in the face last night, ask me anything.
>>
Fun read!.. Probably nothing to worry about. I mean it gets cold at night and bags serve many purposes. But yeah I'd get scurred
>>
File: christopher lloyd.gif (4MB, 275x155px) Image search: [Google]
christopher lloyd.gif
4MB, 275x155px
>>18475261

Exciting.

How could you not outrun an 80's era ford pickup?
>>
>>18476233
Obviously it was a demonic Ford, powered by 100000 damned souls.
>>
>>18476181
Did you punch a possum in the face last night?
>>
>>18476286
In fact I did. Repeatedly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.