[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any known connection between the law enforcement community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: hoover-mason.jpg (19KB, 200x265px) Image search: [Google]
hoover-mason.jpg
19KB, 200x265px
Is there any known connection between the law enforcement community and the masons?
>>
>>18475093
When I was in 2ID at Camp Casey several decades ago the provost marshall was our senior warden. I got into a drunken fight in the ville and he squashed my shit into non-existence. Never heard a peep about it. The other dude got 45 & 45 or some shit.
>>
>>18475136
45 days restriction, 45 extra duty?
>>
>>18475093
Yes but its always on a small level, like in a town people who know eachother and are friends in their groups wont arrest eachother, or if you are out of town there are symbols that let the cop know you are mason, if the cop is also mason he will let you off and help you out as best he can

cops don't need that to let you go though, i have never been arrested but got into some serious shit and I play it off real well, cops get on my side and nothing bad happens, its easy
>>
>>18475210
So you're a psychopath then
>>
>>18475093
yes, indianafag here all law enforcements are part of the local masonry. even the professors in my school.
>>
>>18475136
Manchu mother fucker, speaking a long the lines of /x/ I'm pretty sure the DMZ has some not so normal wildlife...
>>
>>18475210
dealing with cops isnt that bad actually, its the god damn courts and shit that make it difficult for people.
>>
>>18475093

Yes. because Masons require their members to be sober and of good character, which also happens to overlap with the needs of law enforcement. It's not by design.
>>
>>18475197
Yeah. It might not have been that harsh but he definitely got UCMJ'd
>>
>>18475275
I don't know when you were there, but I was in Korea twice. The last time was 2006. Me and two privates were driving north of Dongducheon in a civilian vehicle heading up a steep mountainside road. There was really heavy fog so I got out to ground guide as we went up the mountain. At some point during the trip a pig that was bigger than our jeep walked out and crossed the road just at the edge of our headlights. No shit. It was practical joke, parade float, this can't be real big. Nothing else happened. I ran back and jumped in the vehicle and we all sat quietly for a minute listening for it. What sucked is that because the fog was still there we still needed a ground guide, so I ended up back outside the vehicle but I sat on the hood.

So that's my one DMZ wildlife story. Oh, and also at Camp Jackson where PLDC was held the ROK unit had a dog that killed a deer and dragged it up so I saw one of those tusked deer they have out there. Not /x/ but still a weird animal to an uneducated dummy from Texas.
>>
>>18475093
Not really. Just that people in those positions usually like brotherhood, so it makes sense they'd join another one.
>>
File: masoncops1.jpg (48KB, 400x322px) Image search: [Google]
masoncops1.jpg
48KB, 400x322px
I have not independently verified that these are all real but some of them are confirmed for sale on ebay
>>
File: masoncops0.jpg (82KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
masoncops0.jpg
82KB, 600x389px
>>
File: Masons-police-02.jpg (74KB, 628x245px) Image search: [Google]
Masons-police-02.jpg
74KB, 628x245px
>>
File: Masons-police-03.jpg (78KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
Masons-police-03.jpg
78KB, 600x386px
>>
>>18475093
Many cops and veterans join to the lodge for a sense of brotherhood and community among fellow men. It's true that if a cop that is a fellow mason pulls you over for speeding, you're less likely to get a ticket because he can already be assured that you are a sober man of good moral character that probably deserves a break. However, if a mason were to witness a brother commit heinous act such as a murder, he would be obligated to turn him into the authorities because that man has broken a solemn vow to be of good moral character.

>>18477195
We sell masonic police badges at the museum I am associated with. It's not a secret.
>>
>>18477236
>not a secret
I thought the masons were a secret society?
>>
>>18477252
I meant specifically that masonic police badges are not secret.

Regarding freemasonry in general, the only information that is secret is what occurs when the lodge doors are closed. The public are welcome to tour the lodge, ask questions, view the artifacts, and (in some lodges) check out the library books.
>>
>>18477257
What are some of the secret rituals that you and your fellow officers participate in behind closed doors at the lodge?
>>
>>18477252
Nope. You know about it, don't you?

>>18477272
If you were ever planning on joining, don't read these. Spoilers and such.
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
>>
Why do people meme against freemasons so hardly? Aren't most conspiracies involvingthem already debunked and most of their shit leaked to public anyway?
>>
>>18477272
I'm afraid I cannot reveal such information. If you have a curiosity about freemasonry I do encourage you to apply to your local lodge.
>>
>>18477307
100% is leaked to the public. I was an active mason for years (i'm the first reply about Korea) and I watched it get leaked over several years. My good friend from my old lodge Beehive #66 was over at my house teaching a younger man how to enter on the 3, 4, 5 and at one point he told me that the inner sanctum password will never be leaked and who cares about the rest of it...Well, I've heard it spoken on the radio during a comedians set and i've seen it written several places on the web.

The lodge is a club with mystical trappings. It's fun and helpful for a lot of people. It's pretty old and perhaps ancient depending on your perspective. But whatever it is it ain't secret.
>>
>>18477272
Depends on the degree, or auxiliary lodge, rite, temple etc that you get into. For practice, go into your kitchen and eat a cup of raw corn washed down with a glass of oil.
>>
>>18477576
post the inner sanctum password
>>
>>18477562
Terrible idea. We shouldn't encourage people to join. Only those who have more than just curiousity should petition.

>>18477576
Leaked is generous, given that you can freely buy most of the ritual books we use.
Trouble is, no one pays attention to that, and ignores what the ceremonies and "secrets" really are.
>>
File: FratPolice.jpg (37KB, 351x333px) Image search: [Google]
FratPolice.jpg
37KB, 351x333px
Do members of the Fraternal Order of Police engage in secret homoerotic rituals?
>>
File: okingram12290.gif (42KB, 912x639px) Image search: [Google]
okingram12290.gif
42KB, 912x639px
>>18479747
Depends on definition of erotic and only homo some of the time?
>>
>>18477252
not entirely, they openly have many locations in the eye of the general public
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.