[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey folks, does anybody know of any more Japanese faux docum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Noroi-708x350.jpg (30KB, 708x350px) Image search: [Google]
Noroi-708x350.jpg
30KB, 708x350px
Hey folks, does anybody know of any more Japanese faux documentary horror films?

I just got finished watching this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frkgw44IAo&feature=player_embedded

If you get invested into them they are really quite spooky in a different way.
>>
>playback not allowed in your country

That the one where they guy goes to a "haunted house" to set up cameras, but nothing seems to happen unless you're paying very close attention? Then he goes missing and they go to his house a few months later and he's completely psycho and there's a ghost in his closet?

Obviously you've seen Noroi too.

A couple of others by the same guy that did Noroi, none quite as good.

Shirome- pretty spooking faux horror documentary, about an abandoned haunted school Major drawback is that they follow an obnoxious girl j-pop band, and they're always shrieking and squeaking and shit. I guess if you're into magic korean girls, you can look past that.

The Occult- pretty good movie, almost as good as Noroi, all the way up to the end, when they completely botch it. It was a high concept idea, delivered poorly. Supposedly a documentary about a victim of a psychotic mass knife attack. Turns supernatural.

The Cult- Standard haunted house stuff, good spooks. Goes off rails in the second act when they bring in a new character and he's sort of like a gary stu out of some cheap anime.

Another good one, not by the same guy, P.O.V. Documentary in a haunted high school.
>>
>>18474904
Thats exactly the one, I love it when the film is feature length has a few things as you said that youll only see if youre really paying attention and then the payoff at the end is so sudden and probably not even the main focus and then it just ends abruptly.

I'll look into those, thanks man, I would love to start collecting films like this in physical media.
>>
>>18474956
Don't know if I'd need physical copies. They're super easy to find online. They don't seem to enforce copy rights like the big hollywood movies do.
>>
>>18474988
>They're super easy to find online
how?
>>
>>18475331
google
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.