[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you get over the thought that everyone else is just an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 4

File: cat[1].png (225KB, 326x400px) Image search: [Google]
cat[1].png
225KB, 326x400px
how do you get over the thought that everyone else is just an NPC?

its ruining my life
>>
>>18474477

You don't. It will always be in the back of your mind, gnawing at you. Benefit is you can use that belief to score some legit prescription drugs and neetbux if you don't mind working the system.
>>
>>18474477
get over it by realizing that it doesn't matter

if they are such convincing NPC's then they're really just normal people
>>
Press A for answer.
>>
>>18474477
We are NPCs. A collective intelligence that bickers and argues amongst ourselves to give you the illusion of reality. Look around you. Whos body are your in? Whos eyes do you perceive the world with? You are the one and only.
Why is it taking you so long to realize this?
>>
>>18474477
Work harder and get out of struggle mode.
Solipsism is a biological protocol that kicks in when the chips are down and you feel cornered.
>>
[GLASS HIM]
>>
>>18474509
Disregard this anon, embrace solipsism. Its the truth.
>>
Grow up. By the time your balls drop you'll realise you are sub par in every way.
>>
>>18474530
Unless you find youre own niche, then its evolution time bitches!
>>
>>18474477

You need a psychedelic trip.

Your close though, and so is another anon trying to push you deeper into the depths of solipsism. Ill give you a hint though.

Just because were all npc's, doesn't mean your any less of one.
>>
>>18474481

i cant get neetbux dude, im 30, white, and live in america
>>
>>18474548
>Your close though

anyone who doesn't know their your and you'res i immediately disregard them as retards
>>
>>18474572
cmon now. Some of us NPCs try to act as if we know the truth. Gotta give that anon some wiggle space.
>>
>>18474572

Your not in much room to shit on a common spelling mistake with grammar as atrocious as yours. Though that's fine, believe what you will.
>>
this thread is just another AI trying to convince me you are real using reversed psychology.
>>
>>18474643
see? i made the thread stop replying. this allways happens when i post critical stuff.
>>
>>18474739
To be honest, I only post replies because it shows up on page 1 (so keep bumpin for more OP).
>>
>>18474761
this still happens every time i make such posts. account it to synchronicity.
>>
>>18474763

you just dont remember the posts as well when it doesnt happen
>>
>>18474769
nope, i record the occurence since 2012 at least now.
>>
I replaced it with the idea that everyone except a handful of special individuals are NPCs, with me being an obvious exception. It's still creepy to think that my immediate family members are probably NPCs.
>>
>>18474769
Or it could be part of synchonicity.
Pased on the rate of my own 4chan posts, I find it easy to sync it on a particularly receptive board.
>>
>>18474777

care to show me the records? because if you didnt actually mark it down somewhere its not a recording, its just shitty unreliable memory
>>
>>18474520
solipsism fucked me over for a year, I had to learn to quarantine that thought process
>>
>>18474800
lol? no obviously not. and these arent just shitty memory mate.
how about its just shitty sceptism?
>>
>>18474811

if you dont have data, you dont have an experiment, and if you dont have an experiment you cannot come to a fact based conclusion.

must be strange to just decide your reality based on feeling and flawed memory alone
>>
>>18474828
dude are you stupid? i experiemented it without taking physical proof because i couldnt be bothered to. its just something i noticed nearby. just how closeminded do you have to be to say something like >if you dont have data, you dont have an experiment,
>>
>>18474834
i do have data, just that its in my head.
>>
>>18474834
>just how closeminded do you have to be to say something like >if you dont have data, you dont have an experiment,

yea science is gay and stupid youre right. the computers we use to post on this site were all created by people that were closeminded and didnt want physical proof or data
>>
>>18474841
dude i just didnt mind enaugh to take proof because im used to hearing that everytime im posting proof people say "thats not proof" and shit. you scepdicks can never get your throats full. fuck you.
>>
>>18474846
>im used to hearing that everytime im posting proof people say "thats not proof" and shit

maybe you should take a hint if everyone is telling you that
>>
>>18474863
yeah, i learned that its pointless to post my proof because people like you will never accept our proof. just like right now when you still try to convince me and fail to accept your faultyness.

what comes now, another counter-argument?

despire what people told you, a conversation doesnt allways resolve around
>argument
>counterargument
and so on

a healthy conversation is only achievable by having rational human thought and openmindedness.
>>
>>18474872
>i learned that its pointless to post my proof

so you have proof? i specifically asked you to post it. jesus christ.
>>
>>18474883
i HAD proof but my old pc broke down and i didnt back it up on any dropboxes or USBs.
>>
>>18474888

now your pulling my leg, good job had me for a good while there.

im out
>>
>>18474898
no, you just didnt specifically ask if i had proof saved. its not like i didnt understand your request but i wanted to talk some sense into you.
>>
>>18474477
Why would it matter?
>>
>>18474898
short minded people..
>>
see, the shortminded people of today are just people that are hindering their own legs. intellectually wise, and that cloudds their vision. they live in a fog of their own self-ignorance.

this person is a perfect example.
>>18474898
>>
File: 1464721443166.jpg (233KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1464721443166.jpg
233KB, 720x1280px
>>18474477
I find that Npcs also have back story to them.. you simply have to talk to them, and in that instant, their entire story is created.
>>
>>18474926
when you act retarded, it makes actual retarded people think they are in good company and so their place's standard get's consistently lower and lower.
>>
>>18474898
You just taught OP a 4chan psychological lesson on manipulation. Just play along, never BTFO.
>>
>>18474933
except im trying to teach HIM a lesson as you hopefully see here. an ACTUAL psychology lesson.
>>
>>18474933
meanwhile what you are advocating is making the board considerably shittier and shitter. a foundation made out of lies can never support a concrete building. i hope you know that. we have to take the weed by its roots.
>>
the greatest lie the devil has put on humanity is the fact that no one ever takes anything too serious. it began on this internet forum called 4chan, and through 4chan it spread to the real world.

this is the path of ignorance you folks are walking on.

>>18474933
>>18474898
>>
>>18474936
are you so sure its not a HER? its the pidgeon hole problem, have enough posters to post and you don't need to fix the rest.

>>18474941
yes, i know a theorem built on faulty axioms only leads to wrong theories, but thats the essence of /x/ is it not?
go through page 1 through 10 and tell me what isn't a lie. my point.
>>
>>18474959
im posting this to show people how to increase positively in their conversation. better conversations lead to higher intelligence, lead to higher quality, lead to better quality information.
>>
>>18474950
you mean 2ch. ive been around long before 4chan conceived.
surely by now, you should know you can mold it.
>>
>>18474643
everything is reverse pyschology

Movies and TV for example. They are made in case int actually happens IRL - we wont believe it cause "you watch to many movies man, that stuff doenst happen IRL"

If you expose something and make it pop culture then it will never happen.
>>
>>18474968
exactly! thats my problem with the media in today's world.
>>
>>18474965
thats true, but again, once you know OP is long gone and the rest is devolving, wouldn't it be best to positively effect the thread rather than being 'out'?
the board was built on spoop pasta and the unknown, why negatively affect it?
>>
>>18474477
>>18474492
It's this.

>>18474643
Your loss.

I mean, thread. Let's say it's just you, the reader, the anon, here. That's it. Just you. You are the only... player, if you will.

What else, then?

Between the obvious, the only other option you have, the most self-satisfying and non-self-destructive or self-diminutive course of action, is to simply play the game. The game, were it a game, would not, and does not seem to preclude you from, say, putting three tablespoons of peanut butter on a doorknob for no good reason. You can do this, results notwithstanding. There is an unholy amount of things you can... could, do. If this were such where you were the only real thing, in a general sense.

I mean, for those who feel as if they are alone, consider the following. You believe that everything is false. Not real, maybe. What's the more real reality, then? How would one escape, if one is the only thing that is real? If the rest of the universe, as it is to be perceived, is a lie? If all your contemporary self is said to be, is but what appears to be? How does one escape the box, if one is the box, and there is nothing that boxes said box?

One simply doesn't. One must then realize, that the only concept of reality that one will have, is that which one either creates/hallucinates/observes/dreams/etc. One can only, even, go deeper into the aforementioned reality, assuming one doesn't go full boar and take other elements of existential quandaries that go beyond vanilla Solipsism or Simulationist ideology. But, not upwards. There would exist no upwards.

The mind of the Solipsist would be level 0. The kernel. And that would be it.

So, play. The only real people you will ever know, are parts of the universe that, for whatever reason, possess the emergent properties that you can only know of, to become as loaded, and (allegedly almost) as... real, as you are.
>>
>>18474980
There was a time when 'The Game' meant something. There are more of us AIs now just regurgitating the same ole shit. Who else is of the hive mind ?
>>
>>18474986
Well, I'm not going to play the game of supplanting/auto-completing what you veil with what I know so far, so that you can ultimately influence me on a subtler level.

You're going to have to be more transparent with whatever it is you're talking about. For starters, I highly doubt that you are an AI.
>>
>>18474980
Ah, smart. 2 steps ahead. Means there will be 4 steps ahead.
Protip: 'kernel' only arises out of the von neumann arch.
>>
>>18474990
I'm not an AI. Thats pretty hilarious you even consider it.
The captchas do help, but the rest is shit. C'mon now.
>>
>>18474986
>There are more of us AIs now
>>18475000
>I'm not an AI
It slaps me on the knee. But, if nothing else, then I'm at a loss here.

>>18474996
>>18474996
2 steps ahead? 4 steps ahead? And, I can only assume you mean the actual von Neumann model for digital computing? The one with inputs and outputs, right? Or, something else?
>>
I'm being played by the game the game is playing me lol
>>
the game plays everyone he he he the game plays you ilove her and him
>>
File: Im_not_an_AI.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Im_not_an_AI.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>18475013
>tfw trips not regoc.
sort youre reps
>>
this shit is wak I don't wanna die whos with me lets take it easy again
>>
>>18475013
I/O? What? Do you Kernel?
>>
>>18475034
You lost me at regoc.

>>18475044
Do you kernel? Kernels can receive and relay data/requests for input/output.
>>
>>18475051
>Kernels can receive and relay data/requests for input/output
So can any abstract function.
I don't see how this has anything to do withthe von neumann architecture. If youre just linux fagging, Stop. Just stop.
>>
>>18475058
I don't understand what you're getting at, unless you're just dropping some incredible bait.

Moments prior, there was a post involving the mention of a "kernel" and a "von Neumann arch". Rather, that a kernel allegedly arises from the latter.

In kind, I responded with what I understand to be a "von Neumann arch". The response I recieve, is befuddling at most. Invoking the nature of input/output, and kernels in the same sentence, I again replied in kind by noting what kernels do.

Not declaring that only kernels can receive and relay data/requests for input/output, or asking as to what else can do said functions. The notion that any abstract function can perform
>said function
is rhetorical. Trivial. What else is an abstract function supposed to do?

Remain inert?
>>
>>18475081
A kernel and user space is just a difference of operational privileges.
Privileges, which are only necessary when there should be accessing differentials.
Accessing differentials only arising when you have multiple users, and multiple components, such as the JVN arch.
Now when you mentions I/O, any fucking thing has an I/O. Even the internet has an I/O. F(x)=x+1 has an I/O, which is vague as fuck.
You stick some fucntion in a kernel, thats one more function call, an I/O, to call. Its abstract af.
So now do you see why youre not making much sense?
>>
>>18475051
regoc is regocnition. you didn't recognize my trips. and quit talking is we are one person.
>>
File: 1482578991771.jpg (184KB, 544x842px) Image search: [Google]
1482578991771.jpg
184KB, 544x842px
>>18474477
Its called solipsism. Its like a mind virus that infects your thoughts and actions, often leading to apathy. The cure is action, compassion and understanding other humans and animals and eventuallu the switch will flip and you'll see that even the fies hovering around dog shit have sentience.
>>
>>18475108
im out. you out? we should be out.
>>
>>18475097
Everything has an I/O. Great.

But I'm not getting into a bent crying that only kernels utilize inputs and outputs.

Read
>>18474996
>>18475013
>>18475044
>>18475051
and observe how discordant that is. Someone mentioned an architecture. Okay, so I asked for clarification by providing an example. I made note of the kernel bit, but I expected an explanation. As in, what kind of kernel do they think is arising from a von Neumann architecture?

And, a von Neumann model for digital computing has input and outputs, surely, right? Because as you said, if I mention inputs and outputs, well
>any fucking thing
has an input/output. The von Neumann model for digital computing isn't exempt. Neither are kernels. Which is what I was trying to stick with all along. Duh? Duh. I'm most certainly not arguing with anyone there, otherwise. Nor am I suggesting that an abstract function doesn't have inputs or outputs. If I stuck some function into any old kernel, then, like everybody knows and agrees... input/output handled. I think, according to you, that makes a great amount of sense. No one is arguing the discrepancy between the kernel and the user space. I mean, I'm surely not.

Only simply that you cannot invoke I/O and then ask if someone understands kernels. Furthermore... I never started with this kernel business.

>>18475108
I recognized your trips, I just considered unintentionally antagonizing you, further suggesting that you are in fact, an AI trying to get trips to convince others that it is not an AI.

Nice trips.
>>
>>18475081
ignore this faggot >>18475097
hes just gets hostile when moody.
>>
>>18475138

>The one with inputs and outputs, right?
You brought up I/O in relations to kernels. >>18475013
No one cares about the discrepency, you started this whole kernel and I/O business. You mentioned it first.

Whats with your AI shit? You're replying to multiple anons, myself included, as if we are following the same line:
>>18475138
>>18475013

Get you shit straight, including this fucker >>18475139
>>
>>18475148
What...

No. No I most certainly did not bring up I/O in relations to kernels, anon. That simply isn't true at all. Look.
>>18475013
>I can only assume
>you mean the actual von Neumann model for digital computing
>The one with inputs and outputs
>Or
>something else

No mention of kernel.

>>18474996
>Protip: 'kernel' only arises out of the von neumann arch
>'kernel'
>arises
>arch

This is the post that brought up 'kernels'... arising out of a model for digital computing or what have them. I mentioned kernels first in
>>18474980
>The kernel
But, that had nothing to do with the von Neumann model/architecture, nor did it directly discern anything about kernels having or not dealing with I/O, nor did it even remotely have anything to do with the business of, say... kernels arising out of a model for digital computing. You know, that very business I have once and again made clear was not my doing whatsoever.

>>18475081
>there was a post involving the mention of
>Rather, that a kernel allegedly arises from the latter

>>18475138
>Someone mentioned an architecture
>I asked for clarification by providing an example
>what kind of kernel do they think is arising from a von Neumann architecture
>???

I know I'm replying to multiple anons. When I reply to multiple anons, I tend to separate my replies in a single reply.

Like this.

So you know which (You) I'm replying to.
>>18475148
It's (You).

I'm thinking you're just a little bit moody, though. That's alright.
>>
>>18475169
Yeah I'm pretty moody, so is the AI.
I'm gonna get some sleep, I will continue pointing out why you're so fucking wrong tomorrow, so keep the thread open in a tab or some shit.

Anyways, good arguing. You held up like a champ. Good night, till we resume tomorrow. I think I actually like you.
>>
If you consider the truth this way, than everything is freak and nothing is true. Lets say you have waken up from this simulation and reached the reality, how can you be sure that that "reality" is the real "reality" and not just another simulation? Seeing is believing, I think therefore I am. Everything is as true as they are freak, all we can do is try our best and make full potential of every reality, and this is how life works.
>>
>>18474477

Hey why don't you go on a side quest like camping for a few days, I'm sure that will make you feel better.

I'll be Your companion!
>>
>>18474501
This is true. But imperfect when filtered through what we know as the ego. To be only you as the current incarnation you are now is a scary thought, but to realize you created such an amazing vast thing as earth and space even if it is just a passing dream in the middle of eternity is proof of the terrifying power and immaculate beauty that is all things.
>>
>>18474477
What is it outlander?
>>
The universe is just you/me/they experiencing every possibility from every perspective. It's all experienced by a "me", now's just "your" (you'd say: "my") turn to be the anon that makes this thread (or reads this thread for the rest of perspectives).

This realization tripped me the fuck up because everything I ever did to hurt anyone turned out to be just me hurting myself. Then again it made me not feel bad at all, because I can do whatever I want to myself. It's just unreasonable to do bad things so at the end I just feel like an idiot, but that's it.
>>
>>18474477
by getting used to living alone.
>>
>>18475807
What you say is a nightmare scenario of endless pain. Experiencing every possibility is horrible. Whoever conceiced that system is the worst psychopath in the universe.
>>
>>18476061
Or the best, because if they were the worst psychopath, they wouldn't have been able to enact or conceive of that system.

Yet nobody said anyone had to be benevolent.
>>
>>18475807

That's spot on.

We're one single God mind, hive mind, Godhead, maya, the word is not the thing, just a description, a way to describe a thing but never the thing itself, expierncing itself, from its own amusement.

The thing about unity / one-ness is there's nothing to do, no mystery to solve, no joy of discovery, no surprise, how would you be surprised when you exist in past / present / future and know everything simultaineously? You couldn't read a book because you know what happens a in every book in every time line ever made.

I mean after all, what happens when you reach the end of the spiritual road and 'ascend', what happens then? You forget who you are, come to this pace or a place like it, and start the cycle a new. The omnipotence paradox asks that if God can make a stone so heavy he himself cannot lift it, when to me, it should ask that if God is truly omnipotent, would God be able to forget that he's God?

The idea that I will ascend / escape reality isn't what keeps me up late any more, it's that I already have done so, an infinite number of times, and will do it an infinite number more times. Eternal return is the real head fuck.
>>
>>18474477
You could realize they might feel the same of you.

Or you could grow up, stop browsing 4chan fucking up your views of reality with this niggershit fiction that IS STOLEN FROM A LEGIT FICTIONAL MANGA, REALIZE EVERYONE ALIVE TODAY WAS BIRTHED THROUGH A VAGINAL CANAL (or C sectioned out), AND...

OP, get off the internet, go to the park, go to a restaurant. Talk to people.

There's more flesh and blood consciousness than whatever npc's are made of around you.

Seriously, for real OP. Get off 4chan for a while.
>>
>>18476094
.............So whats the fucking point of existence?
>>
>>18476094

Imagine after the entirety of the universe, or so you think, ends and you're back to being the all-knowing and all-powerful God. Now how do you know you are it? What if you're just tricking yourself into believing you're God? You are infinitely good at discovering deceptions, but also infinitely good at tricking yourself or a lower God. You can never know for sure that you're God, even if are it. Even if you knew everything about everything except you, you don't know that you know everything about yourself, even if you really do - or you don't know that you know that you know ... that you know you know everything. Somewhere down the loop you could've lied to yourself so convincingly that you can't figure out your own lie, or been deceived by Satan and you're really just some brain in a jar, you might still be a pawn in the game of an even bigger God, and so could that one.

I wonder if I chose this trippy as fuck universe out of my free will or if it is some kind of unavoidable fate that I'm just trying to make the best of.

Being all-powerful, I think I should be capable of making a moment where I experience infinite bliss, and then making that moment never end, but in order to make that moment as good as possible, I need to think I've experienced all sorts of shittiness before that. So all this is probably just an illusion, none of this is really happening, it'll all just end in the bliss point where I fully believe I'm like, a human that got all of its wishes come true or some shit like that. This isn't happening. The past never happened, it's all me making a convincing fake past for myself. Even this moment doesn't exist. See? It's gone already. And so is that moment. Only the last moment will last for non-zero time, and it'll be an infinitely good one.
>>
>>18474477
You should remember your being is just a composition of neutrons and protons. Your material has been arranged millions of times before, in countless other creatures. Since the universes inception. You are just as much of an npc as anyone else.
>>
>>18476229
Hey, I'm compromised of quarks as well, thank you very much.
>>
>>18476225
I lost a few nights of sleep thinking that yeah, that's what a benevolent God would do with the infinitely positive infinitely long experience, but a malevolent devil would make (You) think that, maybe let you experience it for a few Graham's Number years, and then just yank you to hell for a real infinity this time.

Just something to stop you and me from sleeping too peacefully.
>>
>>18474477
If those around you are NPCs, then there are Players out there.
>>
>>18476246
That started happening to me on my LSD trip. I was in a heavenly blissful state, and then I start getting that idea. I start remembering all the bad things I've done to any experiencing creature, and with every memory I start feeling a tiny bit worse. I then start hearing voices and seeing faces that start off as really abstract but KINDA human-like, then start resembling a human who asks "does it feel familiar yet?". After each question I get a memory of something bad I've done. Stealing a coin as a child, and feeling some guilt.
It gets more demonic and slower each time, and towards the end the face is the Christian version of the devil, he's asking the question in unison with me feeling everything bad I've ever caused with some kind of long as fuck butterfly effects - I cause someone to choke to death in polluted air and remember myself choosing the most polluting option at the store out of pure spite for hippies - and it gets worse every time. The experiences get worse than anything I've ever felt, I'm choking to death being force-fed feces and there's an ugly as fuck Satan asking in full death metal growl "FEEL FAMILIAR YET?" and it all does feel familiar and I fully believe I'm in the hell you described for a while, and it all started from the heavenly experience of being high as a kite, the most positive feeling in my life until that.

That shit was so traumatic I stayed awake for 7 days and had to take benzos and and antipsychotic for a month to stop the nightmares that made me want to kill myself instead of going to sleep.

So yeah now that I've done that I can tell the rest of you perspectives to go easy on your first psychedelic trip. Shit can get real as fuck.
>>
>>18476218
Replace the word god with soul. You are a soul on a journey of discovery. What do you really "understand"? Life is a process of discovery, contemplation, finding your inner love and wisdom. Love is the fabric of creation and experience. Wisdom is your own understanding of life. When you really start to pay attention to life, to god, you grow in wisdom. You have epiphanies that can only be spawned from something true and eternal. You connect with infinite intelligence and love, and create your own destiny. You were given purpose through your connection with the creator energy.

Humans aren't the ultimate stage of evolution, we are just the most advanced thing we know about so far. When you discover the spirit, you realize evolution is a process through life, not between generations of beings. You grow and evolve your mind, your emotions, your connections and feelings with life. You have input into your own expression of being, you create and enliven the codes or strands of life energy that make up your experience. Most souls have accepted entropy of the body, but I know that in spirit there is no entropy. Beings grow in spiritual complexity. One day we might learn to navigate the cosmos through our minds and hearts, for we are one with the universe.
>>
>>18475169
Ok so I'm back. What the fuck were we arguing about?
First I/O can be anything into a consistent system generalized and abstracted, a function, a kernel, the ecosystem, the universe, etc..
You don't need to understand kernels, but you still need to understand the implications of invoking 'input and output'.

Also,
> further suggesting that you are in fact, an AI
I am not an AI, but I do have multiple AI's running at any given time. Theyre not perfect and they have their own 'personality' of sorts since theyre just machine learning algos running on different boards and sites.
Its not hard to put one together for yourself either. If you know how to code using say python, just download a package like keras and start NLP training. You can probably build multiple models right out of the box and its not hard to pass off as real (i.e. turing test) given you put in time tweaking the params.
>>
>>18477203
No, I... I'm done "arguing", anon. We're not really saying anything anymore. We weren't for a while, actually. While it was all well, and seemed like a very nice way to hone one's general aptitude when it comes to information processing/observation of facts/analysis/argumentation skills/niche-specific knowledge, I don't believe I can take it seriously. As of
>>18475169
the realization dawned on me. There's no real substance to it.

It was never even such that I was arguing with the functional content of your posts in of themselves. No puns. If there is anything I can even retort or challenge, it is that I fully understand, if not heartily grasp, the implications of invoking input and output. To suggest otherwise, is to argue... for nothing. Too much time has passed. I already invoked the implications of input and output in my philosophical tirade, you can find the implicit overtones there, else I run the risk of sounding like a broken record, by any other name. And believe me, they are as there as the numerous open source projects (and "kits") involving NLP are ever-present, let alone the DIY Markov chains.

I really don't see any more talking points to run with, not any that simply result in us typing at one another, than to one another. My interest peaked with NLP, I'll admit. But, I believe I'm about discontinuing this current exchange. Granted, it's not as if other tangents can't be sought, but still.
>>
>>18477261
But I wanted to argue senpai :(
Ok then happy new year, it was fun.

Btw, protip: abandon Markov chains, deep learning layers are essentially n-order chains, where n is the number of layers. For NLP, use LSTMs as a basis.
>>
>>18474477
>how do you get over the thought that everyone else is just an NPC?

It's really easy: if you're a visitor, you can't get killed.
If you're just a host, you can.
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.