[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since we don't remember life before we turn around 4 or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

Since we don't remember life before we turn around 4 or so how do we know we weren't born to families living in slums and just didn't live long enough to remember until we ended up in the life we are now?
>>
>>18474258
Or better, how do we know reality existed before we were born, given that all we know is through our perceptive memory?
Btw I remember bits of memory before I was a year old.
>>
>>18474258
They probably woulda told you if you were living in the slums.
>>
Scars. If you bleed a lot in your childhood you remember.
>>
>>18474278
social services prevents that nowdays.
>>
>>18474311
Little late for me, guess I was lucky. They tried to help but it only pissed them off more. That's how you keep memories though, fucker can't say shit in court.
>>
>>18474459
Good going bro, you keep that memory and hold it dear and near. Never let them take that from you.
>>
>>18474474
We try to forget but the scars remain.
>>
>>18474475
Scars are just fuel for the fire. Don't you ever forget, buddy.
>>
Lots of people remember before the age of four.

Fuck, I remember choosing to become alive up in space or Heaven if you want to call it that. So, yeah, I'm sadly where I'm supposed to be.

What a bait and switch, life.
>>
>>18474577
If you could remember just a bit more, youd realize you fucked up in the previous life, you fucker you. But its all good, you were meant to chose this life and learn.
>>
>>18474577
When you were a kid did you say you were here for other reasons too!?
>>
>>18474586
Ha, true. I do remember being at rest for a long time and then being told that it would be better more or less if I went back and tried again. I guess. I mean I don't remember being alive before, man or woman, past or whatever, but I existed long before my patents conceived me.

I *sense* I was an epic asshole. Sorry, I think. :D
>>
>>18474637
Well then. I hoped you learned your lesson, you fucker.

But really, I wonder if some can retain their memory from beyond. It would be really neat.
Tell me more about your memories?
>>
>>18474588
I tried to tell my family, but I didn't consider not being able to talk again. Memories of being "talked down to" are very clear. Wishing my vocal cords would work faster.

I do know that I am only alive to do one thing, but it's a combination of not remembering fully and also it's a secret. I think we're all supposed to keep what we're supposed to do secret because otherwise it spoils the show.

And I do feel strongly that when I die I will go back to where I came from and it will feel as if a mere fraction of a second passed. I was warned that life would feel very long compared to the existence as it was.
>>
Well, that's strange, 'cause I fucking remember a lot of things berfore turning 4.
>>
Past life theory is so senseless. Why would I keep reliving without knowledge and being stupid over and over?
>>
>>18474676

Because immortality would eventually lead to the greatest boredom imaginable
>>
>>18474652
I had my own place, like a house, but it was perfect, not a mansion..very cliche...white...I don't remember a lot of color, though there may have been.

When I was approached by the beings who convinced me to live as a human (again?) they were taller than myself, but not fearsome. They explained how life would be and that it would be difficult. They twice gave me the chance to turn back and not step into a, well, a vortex manned by an alien basically. His job was to "throw" me to Earth so to speak.

The journey takes a few seconds and I was thrown right into my body. I became conscious again at about seven and a half months in the womb, then became agitated and bored so I positioned my feet against a "wall" (my mother's back) and pushed.

I was born a month early. When they put me in the incubator I panicked. "NO! Not again! How long?!" (thoughts to those effect) Thankfully just a few days.

There's more, but not much more.
>>
>>18474653
My point exactly. When your 4 and told the world, how else are you supposed to rationalize. My old woman believed some robbed figure would save her. My mother is insane crawling at the walls last night calling for savior that'll never answer. I only cared about the kids who didn't believe. If this makes sense then you've passed the rabbit hole, they left me. It hurts because we need belief or we are nothing.
>>
>>18474691
>I don't remember a lot of color
I noticed this is the same with most memories, colors are jumbled

>There's more, but not much more
Don't risk living another fucked life you fucker. Share it!
>>
>>18474662
https://youtu.be/FJEmrCzZY74?t=2s

You shouldn't trust your memory. It doesn't work the way we grow up thinking it does.
>>
>>18474698
There were two people alive on this Earth who physically touched me on the neck in the hospital. They were evil. They did something at the cost of me remembering this much. It worried the man, but the woman said that it wouldn't matter.

They're trying to stop me from what I have to do, but I get the feeling that they have already failed or are losing their grip.

What else. OK, I've been given an infinite amount of chances; I cannot fail;I am designed to win, as we all are, but have been made to forget. Does it mean that deja vu is a remnant of a cycle of life that repeats again and again until it's "perfect"? (for lack of a better word)

I don't claim to be special or to know the answers that we all want, but I am convinced that my memories are true and that we are all here to do something.

The trauma of 2016 has brought back so much that I had forgotten, but at least I know oblivion is simply a nihilistic dream borne out of human experience and pain, not true knowledge.
>>
>>18474704
This cute fucker thinking it's a choice. Scars.
>>
>>18474695
I don't think I understand fully, but I suggest that you take for granted that life exists before and after. It just feels better.
Easy for me to say because I claim to remember, I know. If you want to believe something that's one thing, but to know something and believe that you know it without a shred of proof like I claim? Well, I guess I'm not much different than a jabbering hobo because at some point to believe something you have to know it to believe it it, not the other way around first.

My apologies if any if that was puke inducing. :)
>>
>>18474735
Shit, if youre the one youre the one, if not, the not.
Thats interesting af tho.
And definitely, theres something about dejavus. I've noticed when it spans into the minute realms, it actually predicts futures to a point where others other than self can agree too.
Tell me more about the trauma of 2016 if youre ok with it.
>>
>>18474760
My ma is the only thing I care about. She's a meth addicict.
>>
>>18474773
Are deja vus checkpoints? And yeah, when it gets longish..it feels too real, like it really did in fact happen before, especially when a stranger or someone who is not a family friend feesl it. I strongly feel that I have passed up on a woman that in some way I already got with, somehow someway. I know she felt it too, but that was years ago.

OK, the trauma of 2016/ OK, well, I lost out on a woman who was really hot an smart and blah blah blah, I got bitten by a dog (that does not happen), umm dude, 2016 had shit so bad happen to me that I forget some of it.

The cherry was going to jail because I lost my shit and broke a fucking window. Ugh. At least I'm off the hook owing to a great attorney! Yes, don't drink angry, folks.

Anyway, all the bad shit broke some memories loose, so yay?
>>
>>18474798
I'm sorry, man. I wish you and her the best. Glad you care for her, though. Are there others who can give you emotional support? I don't know what to say. My sympathies.
>>
>>18474805
Nah she kidnaps boys. Nothing can save this shit. But I know who gave her the drugs.
>>
>>18474799
If anything, dubs. Also youll get more women as you grow older, but dejavus, hold on to them.
Is it just me and you or is everyone having a bad 2016?
>>
>>18474829
It is the year of the monkey. Goku would know.
>>
>>18474829
Everyfuckingone. The waitress tonight was talking of her poor deceased cat. :(

Really, something weird has been going on all year, and yeah, I've experienced some weird "Mandela effects", though you didn't ask.
>>
>>18474798
I know this anon means the best >>18474805
and same from me but screw sympathies, you hold on to whats close to you and protect her. In every and any survival-esque way possible.
Learn that she is fucked up in her own mind by meth and comply with it, understand it, and don't get angry with it. Kill if you have to, but hold on to her as if its the last thread of hope from hell.
Shit youre gonna need more than luck, but good luck anyways..
>>
>>18474850
Well said.
>>
>>18474850
I think it's more that the man who is responsible for her mental break is still free. The government knows, they put me here.
>>
I remember being in the crib, I use to stick my head through the bars. Felt comfortable. And never really cried.
>>
>>18474755
I have scars. A bottle rocket hit me in the face and blew the skin off my cheek. I remember it vividly, and everyone who was there has the same story, mine being the odd one out.
>>
>>18474879
Once meth is involved, only self can sure self.
And external help is absolutely necessary.
Prosecution, removal of threat, revenge etc. can come afterwards.
>>
>>18474886
Remember the pastal stars on the bottle? No pain needed to remember the good times. People just focus on them but I remember so much more
>>
>>18474918
except when you don't share, its useless memories.
roleplay on be forgotten yo, its pretty simple.
>>
>>18474943
I already said my mom kidnaps boys. The real dangers of schizophrenia are man made.
>>
>>18474953
Fuck the boys, you hold onto you mom.
Kill the boys if it easier their pain and your mind, but you stick with your mom.
>>
>>18475009
I'm afraid she's already left with a false identity. She taught me how easy it was. But yeah, can never blame her when her brain was fried by a much easier target. A cop.
>>
File: taken2-624x263.gif (1MB, 624x263px) Image search: [Google]
taken2-624x263.gif
1MB, 624x263px
>>18475022
>>
>>18475022
Oh well, better luck next time!
>>
>>18475083
Without life goals I'd be really bored. Just feel sorry for those that get involved.
>>
File: J7Y6ST7.gif (956KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
J7Y6ST7.gif
956KB, 500x200px
>>18475089
Talking to myself helps. Hope people remember happier memories. Even though there was blood, the best times was hearing my mom tell stories on the bed. Hence the kidnappings.
>>
File: 1477263964960.jpg (90KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477263964960.jpg
90KB, 700x700px
>>18474258
I vividly remember life from earlier than the age of four.

Why do you think we are the same?

We all develop differently, and no one is equal, though we should all be treated with respect and dignity.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.