[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, random /b/tard here... I have some kind of thing i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: Mysterious pepe.jpg (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious pepe.jpg
49KB, 250x250px
Hey guys, random /b/tard here...

I have some kind of thing i wanted to ask you guys about.

So, im... more on the chad side of things, got a job and all that stuff, look good and get down with some girls. Im on 4chan because i like the humor and occassionally jerk off to weird stuff. But thats not the story.

So... about two months ago, i met this girl who seems pretty nice. But there is something off about her, asides from her being a feminist.

Her name is the same as my mother.
Not only that, she also looks like a younger, pre-me version of my mother.
It goes even further...

She likes to go to the exact same bar that my mother used to work at before i was born, and where her and my dad met each other for the first time.

Is it possible that im dating my mother, who time-traveled into the future by coincidence?

Or do i just have a massive oedipus complex?
>>
>have a job and all that stuff

Damn wow look at this chad ass chad over here
>>
>>18473498
>/b/tard

You're a motherfucker no matter what.
>>
>>18473498
youve been watching "Back To The Future" haven't you?
>>
>>18473503

Kinda.

Is it wrong that i think its hot?
>>
>>18473498

There's only one way for us to help you here, OP.

You must post a picture of this mysterious girl you speak of and also a picture of how your mother looked back when she was younger.

(Also post a pic of how your mum looks now for shits and giggles)
>>
>>18473532

To avoid doxing of that girl and my mother (or me, better said...).... maybe not.
>>
>>18473536
Dude, for real? You're from /b and you won't post nudies of your girl/mom? Wtf.
>>
>>18473542

Well i dont have nudes of the girl, because i kinda was scared away by the fact that shes litterally looking, talking, acting etc. like my mother from the past.

And ive taken many years of therapy to forget the ones of my mother.
>>
>>18473556
Dude hit it and then fuck your mom, see how similar they are.
>>
>her being a feminist
Hang yourself then her in that order.
>>
>>18473536

Brilliant, now I have to find something else to fap over.

Fuck off back to /b/ you role-playing cunt.

Mods, shut this shit thread down please.
>>
>>18473560
>>18473556

Also, we want some goddam videos. And put on a good show dammit.
>>
>>18473568

I am honestly curious.

What i wanted to ask was:

Are there ways to tell if someone is a time traveler, like, symtoms or something?
>>
>>18473568
Nah, this is the most interesting shit since the faggot that slit his wrists this morning
>>
>>18473576

Kek any caps?
>>
>>18473585
Did he died? What's the backstory?
>>
>>18473498
Genetically speaking, guys are attracted girls more similar to their mothers.
Same with girls and fathers.
Its a natural thing observed in other animals as well, but OP is just being overly sensitive/analytical.
>>
>>18473498
just fuck your mom dude
>>
File: 1346611500082.png (637KB, 1084x769px) Image search: [Google]
1346611500082.png
637KB, 1084x769px
>>
>>18473597
I dunno. It was on /x this morning. Apparently from /b. So yea, he probly died.
>>
>>18473598
>OP is just being overly sensitive/analytical.

Yeah i kinda get that alot. I should watch out about it.
>>
Dude I'm totally fucking a milf right now and its definitely cuz she gives me the love and attention I never got from my mom. And she's hot as shit.
>>
>>18473612
Genetically speaking, you might wanna diverse your gene pool by mating with girls outside your group, i.e. town/city.
Attracted to someone similar to your mom is something you can't avoid, but you can however diversify your genes for your offsprings. Many genetic advantages.
Dont go race mixing though.
>>
>>18473631

Yeah i wasnt planing on having kids with her or anything... i was just curious if she might really be my mom.

And no, i wont go bestiality.
Put dick in nigger: yes.
Make kid with nigger: no.
>>
>>18473508
I lol'd
>>
>>18473647
You are not that great of a human being.

First rule of greatness:

Be humble.
>>
>>18473653

>Be humble

Humble my ass.

I litterally had to google that word right now.
But thats because English isnt my first language.
>>
>>18473647
>>18473498
So you're mom's a nig?
>>
>>18473671

Nope. My mom is your average pseudo-intellectual lower class wannabe femtard.
>>
>>18473498

Dude, just bang her.

Everybody fancies people that resemble their parents.
>>
>>18473679
You're absolute scum, i hope you die in a ditch crying over your empty life
>>
>>18473832

I hope that too sometimes. To bad for us, that wont happen.

>>18473827

Ok
>>
>>18473498
Is she older than you? It could be your sister that your parents gave up for adoption as an infant. Like an alternate Joe Dirt.
>>
>>18473869

That would be kinda cool too.

And yes she is, i think shes something around mid twenties while im 21.

So... hmm. But why name her the exact same as my mom? were not mexicans...
>>
>>18473498
Go away. Really.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-27-33.png (464KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-22-23-27-33.png
464KB, 540x960px
Reminder
>>
>>18474135

Why tho?
>>
>>18473498
Yes
>>
>>18473498
Mods PLEASE delete this thread
>>
>>18473498
Mysterious Pepe is just a little upset right now because I jizzed in his eye.

Mystery solved.
>>
>>18474158
Perhaps because its part of the /pol/ collective consciousness?
>>
>>18473498

incesption lol

Don't fuck her senpai, you'rw going to create a time paradox where you are your own father!
>>
There are only a couple thousand names and only a few possible regular bars to choose from for each person, that really isn't a big coincidence. Out of all 3.5 billion females in the old, a whole shitload would be expected to match a goddamn TWO details with SOMEONE close to you. And the bar thing isn't even much of a match if girl is a customer and mom was employee. Report back when the coincidences start working as reliable future prophecies or start hitting 1/trillion levels of unlikelyhood (which would prove nothing but would be interesting as opposed to finding a 1/100k-ish deal like yours).
>>
The only paranormal thing about this thread is why this normie hasn't left.
NORMALFAG GET OUT!!
>>
>>18473511
Yes
>>
Yer Mom was a whore or yer dad has issues about pedoing on lil girls.

Either way I'm glad you got to meet yer sister. Hope ya enjoyed the incest
>>
>>18473498
This sounds like the plot of Back to the Future.
>>
>>18473631
>>18473647
Why are you white niggers so racist? I could almost understand it towards POC who do bad things (though it isn't like only POC do this) but you'll even call respectable POC nigger. Do you just lack rationality?

>inb4 nigger detected
>>
>>18473607
read the rules
>>
>>18473511
yes lol
>>
>>18473508
>/x/ pretending like they arent just a reddit colony that has settled in 4chan
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.