[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted on this board a long time ago. I talked about not being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I posted on this board a long time ago. I talked about not being willing to do anything with God or Satan. Roman Catholic, i turned atheist after my sister died in a car crash, but one night i felt regret, and a voice spoke to me (my wife heard it, also another proof that i'm not insane is the fact that i cannot even describe the Voice), saying that i am forgiven. Despite this proof of God's existence, i wanted nothing to do with Him or Satan. Well, a week ago, i changed my stance.

A week ago i was contacted by The Voice, which explained to me that people of my kind normally go to Hell, but that i've been chosen for God's glory.

Why me, /x/? I forgot to ask The Voice that question. Can you answer?
>>
>>18472433

If you still believe the shit yahweh has to say, you're a long ways off from salvation.
>>
>>18472433
Roman Catholic here, God's forgiveness is unexplainable. If you are baptised in the church, he can forgive you. Because of your sister's death, he sympathizes with you. It's not hard to love him. Keep the commandments and accept Jesus as your savior
>>
>>18472433
There is an angel in hell.
He is your voice.
The first angel has chosen you.
>>
>>18472433
>Can you answer
no.

get off this fucking board. the people here are retarded, and only good for a laugh. here's the thing about God, He is everywhere, always. even right now He is with you. if you want to know, fall down on your knees and pray, and know that he hears you.
>>
>>18472477
you'll see
>>
>>18472559
If I see I'll refuse because that's the only thing your god deserves
>>
>>18472578
OP here, i thought i will refuse, too, but now i understand. There is a reason why everything is this way. Answers are coming soon.
>>
>>18472608

You do you and I'll do me.
>>
>>18472477

>That post
>Those dubs

/thread
>>
File: Mutuarchetype.png (559KB, 487x522px) Image search: [Google]
Mutuarchetype.png
559KB, 487x522px
>>18472433
Instead of asking: "Why me?", you should ask yourself: "What, me?". Meditate on the role you play in society and how that can soothe and improve others.

Based on your original post, you appear to be a human of extraordinarily resilient kindness. If you experience The Voice as anything other than a powerfully imperative conscience, please seek help. In that worse case scenario, some hostile entity is seeking to addle your brains.

Pic Related.
>>
>>18472626
>OP has dubs too

what are you onto, son?
>>
File: das right.jpg (41KB, 940x772px) Image search: [Google]
das right.jpg
41KB, 940x772px
>>18472477
Tell 'em
>>
>>18472477
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Hmmm, what was meant by this?
>>
>>18472826

Rebelling against god is our fucking birthright - even if we're doomed to fail.

Eve and the Snake gave it to us.

The one thing yahweh denied us - because he wants us in his image and likeness, but not too much, since all he wants are meat puppets and political agents.

That said, I loathe some of the characteristics you listed as much as you do; and a lot of "holy" characters suffer from them; both biblical and current. One of the many cases of "it's only wrong if it's a non-yahweite doing it"
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.