[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to talk about the book "morals and dogma" it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 5945413.jpg (15KB, 250x350px)
5945413.jpg
15KB, 250x350px
I want to talk about the book "morals and dogma" it is the freemason bible essentially.

Anyone here read it?
>>
>>18471116
let's talk about some other secret society books

like principia discordia and the book of the subgenuis.

does anybody know other secret society books?
>>
>>18471140
though i only ever been to one
the occult library at your nearest O.T.O probably has everything you need.
>>
>>18471116
>it is the freemason bible essentially.
No, the Bible is. M&D is just Pike's thoughts on the degrees he rewrote. Decent book, but horrific to read with the grammar. Even de Hoyas annotated version is a painful experience. The Hutchens and Clausen adaptions save it.
>>
>>18471116
Yes. It contains references to the Zohar, the principle text for Kabbalah, and a crude drawing of that system's tree of life. Very interesting stuff. Before I picked that book up, I did not know that Jewish mysticism had been introduced into freemasonry, but it appears that it has been there for some time now.
>>
>>18471392
>I did not know that Jewish mysticism had been introduced into freemasonry
It hasn't. That book isn't about Freemasonry, it's about the A&AR SJ.
>>
>>18471116
useless info here sorta I've came across a whole library I've inherited and found many interesting books, including many books written by the founder of scientology i believe the book was something to do with the science of dianetics
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.