[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok fuckers. I want the best >wendigo >skinwalkers >dogman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 21

File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 410x276px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 410x276px
Ok fuckers.
I want the best
>wendigo
>skinwalkers
>dogman
Stories/evidence you got.
I want to know if their is actually something that goes bump in the night because every story i have read now just sound more and more like a fucking lie.
Blow my mind, make me believe that these things could possibly be real.
>>
What are you going to contribute to your thread OP?
>>
>>18471109
I live in australia so fuck all happens here.
Though i do have a old tale
>at the coming of a sandstorm
>a man will lay within the sand
>at the cry of a butcher bird
>he will arise as a defromed dingo
>craving human flesh.

Cloest story in australia that sorta relates to man eating bipedal monsters.
>>
>>18471126
Baaaaaaa!!!!
>>
File: Dagdag.png (369KB, 480x470px)
Dagdag.png
369KB, 480x470px
Dogman proof
>>
>>18471178
Agghhh OMG holy shit
>>
>>18471103
I think I saw one wendigo/skinwalker/dogman a few years ago in my summer vacations in a camping near a small village in Asturias, Spain. The name of the village is cudillero.

I was with my two best friends searching for abondoned house, we saw a silhouette of a big dog between a abandoned house and a forest. In that moment I thought that this dog was a dangerous dog that I saw at the day, and we started to come back back to the campsite, then the silhouette began to move and got on two legs like a human, but I can remember that the thing had dog ears. Me and my friends we freaked out and we ran to the campsite.

Today we regretted not having stayed a few more seconds to see what that thing was, but at that moment we felt a lot of danger.

Sorry for my English, I do not usually post but I needed to share this story that happened to me. Not only in America or in Australia happens, these events also happens in small places like cudillero, Asturias, Spain.
>>
File: dropbear1.jpg (41KB, 419x286px)
dropbear1.jpg
41KB, 419x286px
>>18471126
But u have dropbears tho.
>>
File: DROP_BEAR.jpg (133KB, 834x668px)
DROP_BEAR.jpg
133KB, 834x668px
>>18472006
>>
>>18471103
Skinwalkers in modern /x/ form are probably some of the creepiest stories I've come across, but I still prefer wendigo stuff. I'm actually half plains cree, but born nowhere near a reservation/my old bloodline. My pops got himself out of poverty in the 80s by making investments? I don't really know (he's an accountant now for a fairly big law firm, they settled a case of a canadian girl who's braindead now, airbags didn't go off? There was a big thing about some car company a few years ago that did a massive recall. Settled out of court. Firm can't talk about the case at all. A LOT of money)

Anyways, makes me wish I had any real ties to back "home", or listened more to my dad's stories. Mom used to sing me and my brother songs to sleep, dad used to tell us stories. Can't remember any of them, though, stuff about birds, bears, wolves, spirits and ghosts, warriors. I know a lot of wendigo tales come from Cree tribes, I should really ask my dad one of these days any stories he can remember.
>>
File: trucker.skinwalker.jpg (689KB, 1556x1807px)
trucker.skinwalker.jpg
689KB, 1556x1807px
Dumping all that I have that is relevant.
>>
File: ccfd20_5490662.jpg (113KB, 1116x1268px) Image search: [Google]
ccfd20_5490662.jpg
113KB, 1116x1268px
>>18472232
>>
File: zqmdTGs.png (171KB, 938x790px) Image search: [Google]
zqmdTGs.png
171KB, 938x790px
>>18472234
>>
File: ing.png (734KB, 1024x2429px)
ing.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>18472241
>>
File: NOPE Starter.png (259KB, 1384x1144px)
NOPE Starter.png
259KB, 1384x1144px
>>18472242
>>
It's a lunatic who thinks these things are real, without seeing one with their own eyes and having some credible support to back it, like a sober witness that is identifiable and willing to speak on camera, willing to make themselves look like a fucking dolt. Why is this stuff not reported more, you ask? Because the majority of people have believed it out of existence. That works for me, I don't want to run across these fuckers, anywhere, especially while I'm out in the woods, isolated, with nothing but my guns, knives, and wits. Actually, fuck em, I got night vision too, booeyman, come get fucker.

Ya, it isn't like that in the woods. It's fucking scary in the woods. There is a reason we moved out of the wilderness.
>>
>>18472110
You couldn't sound more like a white guy.
>>
There's a couple year old story about something, and I've seen it tagged "scattered organs 1/6", though I've never seen part 2 3 and 4
Anyone have the full thing?
>>
>>18471178
thanks for the nightmares
>>
Why do all this shit happen exclusively in the US? I don't hear about shit like this from Southern America or Europe.
>>
>>18472789
Some dude go there just said they were in Spain or some shit
>>
>>18471178
At first glance it seems like an ordinary dog. But look closer and you can see the dog is wearing a shirt.

Normal dogs dont wear shirts, I believe this could be a dogman
>>
>>18472866
Well said.
>>
>>18472868
And you are also completely ignoring his eyes, those are man eyes for sho
>>
>>18473288
Agreed, this is some legitimate evidence.
>>
>>18471103
Afghanistan 2014

There's some weird shit in those hills

Small convoy passed with a CDC label on one of the trucks, stopped at our checkpoint. Had one of the highest clearances. We wave it through and it goes past, we see a helicopter land in this sandy patch and two hazmat suits and some high level special forces get out, wheeling this big hairy thing with a long tail. Helicopter takes off, and they come through the checkpoint again. My LT asks what they were hauling as everyone wanted to know, and two special forces grunts get out, shove him back, and tells him to mind his business. Never saw anything like that
>>
>>18471999
I'm from Asturias too. I think I'll try to check that place for any proof. I've seen something similar in El Sueve, near Picu Pienzu. It was from the distance, so I cant give much detail tho
>>
>>18472263
Ty
>>
>>18473927
¿Un Asturiano? kek no creí que encontraría ninguno en un chan en español y menos en /x/.

Te explico por si quieres ir, en "El Pito"(que vendría siendo la parte de arriba de Cudillero), veras una especie de mansion enorme, que en realidad era un hotel, que ahora esta abandonado(si preguntas por el te dirán), luego de estar en ese punto tiras para un restaurante que hay al lado, cerca de ahí hay un camino que va entre arboles y zarzas, al final veras una casa abandonada, a la derecha veras un camino hacia el bosque. Exactamente al principio de ese bosque es donde vi la silueta de esa cosa.

He vuelto a ese sitio con los mismos amigos, e incluso nos adentramos en el bosque de día, pero no vimos nada, ademas de que los caminos "hechos para el hombre" se cierran rápido y luego tendrás que saltar entre ramas y arboles con peligro de perderte si quieres ir mas dentro del bosque. Si vas a ir de noche, suerte, si esa cosa resulta ser lo que parecía y te la encuntras, la vas a necesitar. Ve acompañado.

Cualquier actualización, házmelo saber aquí. Me gusta saber que en Asturias también hay buscadores de lo paranormal.
>>
>>18472250
We didn't just move out of the wilderness. We leveled that shit to the ground.
>>
>>18472789
https://youtu.be/fwltTZkVcto
>>
>>18473918
Heavy
>>18472110
I want to check out the US from some of the stories that are there.
>>
Are skin walkers conscience while they are an animal or are they not?
>>
>>18474911
Are you talking about skin walkers or flesh gaits?
>>
>>18475011
Skin walkers
>>
>>18475019
I would assume so because how else would they change back? Im not a frequent on x
>>
>>18475027
>>18475019

They're witch doctors basically so yeah. it's just a temporary form they can assume from my understanding
>>
>>18473918
What other stories have you heard/seen?
>>
>>18471103
bump
>>
>>18471126
What would be the name of this tale?
>>
Well, considering they don't exist...
>>
>>18475823
Yeah right.

See this>>18471178
>>
>>18471103
Buddy, I am what goes bump in the night. There are no such things as monsters.
>>
>>18476216
Stop bumping in the night then you faggot, you're scaring the shit out of me.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
You cant discredit this. Try to disprove this you fiends.
>>
File: leo.jpg (20KB, 716x724px)
leo.jpg
20KB, 716x724px
>>18471999
>Wendigo
>Physical creature

Try again.
>>
>>18471126
>I live in australia so fuck all happens here

Maybe you should read up on your own home turf then, dumbass.

https://www.amazon.com/Australias-Strangest-Mysteries-JOHN-PINKNEY-ebook/dp/B0050PK6MM/
>>
I was waiting for a thread like this. Been having an experience the last couple years

>Be me
>same time last year
>getting wasted, crossfading
>look outside my doors window after hearing some things

See something that looks like a 12 point buck on two legs.

>burn sage, put down ring of salt
>allisgood.jpg

Fast forward to this year

>hearing even more activity outside, loud banging against the shed outside at dead of night
>nobody is out there, winds not up
>wtf
>burn sage, ring of salt again a few days ago

Tonight I was dumb and went outside and took a drunken piss.

>do Mrs Doubtfire style WOO LOO
>no more than 5 seconds later, hear a whistle my dad would give
>!!!FUCKING NOPE
>>
>>18477221
Stop drinking.
>>
>>18472245
Fuck, I live in the fucking backwoods of South Carolina
>>
>dogman
Fucking bestiality.
>>
Yeah, i give these sound more bullshit the more i read.
Where's the actual fucking evidence!
>>
>>18477681
We know theyre not real. We want them to be real, all these are made up so we have something to hope for
>>
>>18477693
welp. Kills the vibe but such is life.
>>
>>18477701
Ya i know. But someone had to say it. I would like to stay immersive in the folktales too
>>
>>18477708
So thread over.
Call it a day?
>>
>>18472110
>I should really ask my dad one of these days any stories he can remember.
Please do, would love to hear them.
>>
>>
File: Dogwalker!.jpg (12KB, 356x252px)
Dogwalker!.jpg
12KB, 356x252px
>>
File: 1478764654621.gif (3MB, 640x266px)
1478764654621.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>18479476
>>
>>18472263
>this isn't an insult to some people
>>
>>18479772
*is

Fucked up
>>
I saw some creature in my backyard years ago when I was taking my dog out.

It wasn't big, it was about the size of my dog. It showed no teeth and it walked on all fours, but it ran away on its hind legs like some lizards do.

Then again, it could've just been that black midget.
>>
>>18478135
If at least you're actually interested, I could ask him tonight. It may not be about the wendigo, but anything cool or in a similar vein, may be able to write up a story or two later. I know he has some from him telling me as a kid.
>>
>>18479807
That'd be sick you could share some stories
>>
>>18472263
it's nice to see anons complimenting each other from time to time
>>
>>18480209
Just bumping so thread doesn't die, it's been a few days since I first posted here I'd feel really bad if I didn't have something for you guys.

Dad told me some cool(ish) stuff, mostly told to him by his father. Asked about the wendigo specifically. I don't have some long, spooky, cool greentext /x/ style story but you might find some of this stuff interesting. Just posting from my phone right now but I'll type it all up in an hour or so.
>>
>>18471103
Best evidence? ok.
>sitting on my ass in my mancave
>playing PS4 because console peasant.
>Its a good day. Nothing weird has happened here in my backwoods freakshow.
>Take a nice ass bite of my zebra cake.
>Pure bliss.
>Then through my open window I hear a shrill yowl pierce the air.
>I fucking knew it was too peaceful back here.
>Close the window, text my wife to make sure the doors are locked.
>Also suggest some earplugs.
>Grab my AK out of the gun locker.
>Hope Im not making a fatal mistake.
>Walk outside, shit my pants.
>Big-ass fucking cat thing outside the fence.
>eating a goddamn deer.
>Immediately switch on the electric fence.
>Run back inside the mancave
>Poke AK out of the window and proceed to spray an entire magazine down range towards it.
Its a fucking miracle I havent been arrested yet.
>>
>>18481734
>>18478135
This will be more of a sort of explanation of a Wendigo than a story, but my dad told me one still, but hope you guys enjoy.

Basically passed down from my grandpa to my dad to me, our tribe's explanation of the Wendigo (said mostly like "witiko", although I've read online "when-day-go" is common amongst some american natives) is that they're basically an evil spirit possessing someone after eating human flesh.

I mentioned earlier; I'm Cree, but my family is from Alberta. So some of his accounts may be different from others. He told me that "Eastern Cree" (which I'm taking as E. Ontario and everything farther east from there) have different accounts as well. The Ojibwe actually have some sort of spiritual cannibalism that they used to practice - I'm guessing a long time ago - but not our tribe, or the Cree at large. We share the same taboo against it. We have a sort of traditional dance we do, but my dad sadly never witnessed one. It's supposed to pass it down to kids not to eat other people.

Oh yeah - this practice is both a dance AND a pipe ceremony.

So - in my gramps time, a general timeline would be like this. Especially in winters or whenever there wasn't enough food, that would typically be when others would resort to cannibalism. In our tribe, those people were shunned. More traditional folk would call a healer to the person and they'd try to cure the evil spirit possessing them. The main remedy was grease from local animals, mostly large ones, like caribou, elk, or bison (no idea if it matters which one. Moose as well, but I know there are a bunch of caribou and elk around Alberta, probably tons of Bison back then too).

So they drink a bunch of grease and IIRC after awhile if they vomit it's taken as a sign they've expelled the evil spirit that possessed them, kind of thought like, your heart that was covered in ice has melted, your soul was trapped because of it and now you are back.
>>
File: Down-Syndrome.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
Down-Syndrome.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
Ok fuckers.
I want the best
>Santa Claus
>Easter bunny
>Tooth fairy
Stories/evidence you got.
I want to know if their is actually something that goes bump in the night because every story i have read now just sound more and more like a fucking lie.
Blow my mind, make me believe that these things could possibly be real.
>>
>>18481945
For people that don't respond to anything like that were put to the death before they transformed further, bodies were ALWAYS burned , and from the burnt corpse itself the heart is removed (supposedly of ice) and smashed more, and burnt again in a fire.

The ice thing is also why my dad was told not to eat ice or snow as a kid, probably one of those little hangups every culture or people have, sort of like don't step on a crack.

No mention of them transforming into giants here. Maybe it has to do with the magical cannibalism related to more eastern tribes? But their bodies do degrade, I guess a word to conjure up something similar to what I was told is kind of like zombies. Not that they're ""dead"", but their skin becomes pale, shallow, eyes sink further into the head and also lose their colour, they lose their teeth over time, become really thin, violent, hungrier as time passes. They also run, jump on all fours.

Again, not from my dad or anyone seeing it, but just what I was told. Something I'm not sure is in the popular culture imaging of them - they may sharpen their teeth on rock or tree bark, they rub their bodies in tree bark and sand, sort of dirty themselves, not sure the purpose.

That's basically everything. Now I got two sort of cool stories my dad told me. One was of his father a long time ago. Apparently one of the hunters he was friends with had started to act erratically. A couple of people were mildly worried but it was actually him who saw the guy eat raw, like just eating strips of raw meat all bloody.

So he told the other guys. I was told there when they went to go look for him, but the guy was gone and they found animal tracks leading away from his house, not dragged or anything or coming from the forest. They found him a day later and that's when they did the thing I was talking about earlier, he was given animal grease and fat and apparently got better and stopped eating raw meat?
>>
>>18481997
I'm assuming they thought he was possessed by an evil spirit. He didn't mention cannibalism, but people did go missing around the time this happened. But I'm told it wasn't uncommon for people, women especially to go missing, back then or even now, it happens all the time. But a lot of those cases boil down to rape, murder, and abduction rather than anything else.

Now this second story I know and remember from my youth very well, was told this directly. When my gramps was a teenager he was in love with his future wife but her sister didn't approve of it. This comes in a bit later.

One day he was walking with a friend in a local town, down the main street when he saw a black figure down the way. He said he and his friend both saw it but couldn't tell if it was male or female. They thought it was male at first and then female. It was formless a little bit in that you couldn't make out it's features, just black with long legs and arms.

He said he has a compulsion to follow it. So he and his friends started to walk towards it but no matter how far they walked it appeared to be the same distance away, not moving as in walking, wavering a bit but not walking. They couldn't see a reflection in a window from any houses or stores nearby but the figure was still some distance away so he said he might not have been able to tell anyways.

They followed it out of town, he said he didn't feel dread but felt a strange feeling not like peace, more like melancholy or something along those lines? But also a compulsion to follow it. So they followed it out of town for awhile, though a forest until they came to a river.

He said he got into the river and remembers how absolutely freezing it was. He also mentioned he kind of felt uneasy at this point and that's when his friend grabbed him and called him crazy, told him to get out of there, that they need to go back home, So they turned around and started walking back.
>>
>>18482051
At some point he said he turned around and thought he saw the black figure again out of the corner of his eye, but disregarded it and continued to walk home.

He says he think some sort of magic, or curse was cast upon him that day because the girl's sister didn't like him. Some sort of thing that compels you to do something, wish I knew if there was any lore on it, or more backstory, but just this sort of thing that entrances you and makes you follow it. It's hard to find anything online because I was looking for it but it's a lot of slenderman bullshit.

Anyways, they did eventually marry. So that would have been my aunt but she died before my dad and I were ever born (and I haven't met much of my family back home in Alberta).

Sorry they weren't any scarier or creepier or that I couldn't go into more detail. Wish I knew more about the 'spiritual cannibalism' of eastern cree, bet there would be some cool shit there. Sorry for rambling as well, but hopefully someone gets some enjoyment out of this. If I ever find out more and it's interesting enough I'll definitely come back to /x/ to write it up in a thread.
>>
>>18481756
I'll say.
>>
>>18471103
What are you 13? Paranormal shit isn't real, just enjoy the stories like a normal person.
>>
>>18472263
YOU MEAN A JEW!?!?!?
NOT IN MY THREAD
/POL/ WE GOT A LIVE ONE
>>
>>18482059
Thanks anon.
Some crazy stuff right here.
>>
>>18483754
Have an open mind you fucking loser.
>>
>>18471178
Fucking.

You never fail me /x]
>>
>>18483754
Poor bait.
>>
I thought I saw some sort of skinwalker, there was a fucking white wolf 20 feet from my window just staring at me. (No, white wolves do not live in the wild around here.) But, it was the neighbors dog.
>>
>>18471123
Fucker
>>
>>18473918
Oh shit, that reminds me. Does anyone have the story that was allegedly told by an ex-soldier? He and a bunch of other soldiers had to go into a bunker filled with a bunch of zombie-esque mutants, and he is now "officially" considered KIA despite being one of the only ones to make it out alive?

It's not technically a goatman story, but it fits the tone of the thread.
>>
File: 1437349541849.jpg (69KB, 560x451px)
1437349541849.jpg
69KB, 560x451px
>>18484970
Been ages since I've seen people say [a/ or /x]. Don't know why seeing that cheered me up but have a nice day anon.
>>
>>18475621
Darude Sandstorm
>>
>>18472263
Back 2 reddit
>>
>>18471103
I posted this in /x/ around last year. Pretty non-climatic but true as fuck.

>early 2016 maybe late 2015
>drive onto the Mississippi National Guard post around 11pm.
>in a rental truck, 2 other guys and I
>we're joking glad to finally get to the hotel
>all 3 of us see a human shaped thing scale the side of this barracks
>it climbed crazy fucking fast and looked like an aushwitz survivor got stretched out
>we all audibly "what the fuck"
>I ask if everyone saw that
>try both agree
>don't talk about it until we get to the parking lot and joke about it the next day

Seriously that fucker climbed ~3 stories in like 1 second. And didn't climb straight up more like at an angle.

It wasn't during their "drill" so besides the few gate guards no one was there on post.

Only until recently playing Until Dawn did I get reminded of it, and it moved like those fuckers. IM AWARE THAT GAME IS STYLIZED/HOLLYWOOD blah blah blah

Pretty uneventful but it's 100% true. And the 2 guys I was with don't believe in anything paranormal.
>>
>>18488284
I know I said last year, I posted it right after it happened...can't remember if it was last year or early this year
>>
>>18488284
Also have no idea what it could've been, looked like the wendigo a from the game Until Dawn though. Couldn't make out a color or if it had clothes or was nude or what, the moon was bright but I remember not being able to make out the color.
>>
Does anyone have the story where some guy runs into an amalgamation of human body parts, then escapes from it, only to see it again months later?
>>
>>18485825
This, someone please
>>
>>18488284
>>18488287
>>18488293
If this is true, and what you described is accurate, how could it not have had more of an impact on you and your friends? How could you have been joking about it the next day, instead of still being terrified thinking about what the fuck it was you had seen the night before? And how could you have forgotten about it until playing some video game months later? Dude, you're describing something that is simply not human-like and that did something that was fucking physically incredible.

Is there any way that what you saw was not actually something that was physically there? Could it have been a video image being projected on to the wall? If it was actually an abnormally-tall creature physically scaling a 30-foot wall in 1 second, how were you not absolutely freaked the fuck out and terrified by having just seen something unknown/undiscovered to most of us humans?

Seriously, is this really something that happened that you and your friends witnessed firsthand?
>>
>>18483829
REV UP THOSE CHAMBERS, KRABS
>>
>>18488370
>>18485825
Either of you been able to track it down?
>>
>>18485825
Op here
I'm keen to know about this story.
>>
>>18488533
There's no way it was a projection or anything. That national guard post was completely vacant that night. And if it was something like a prank, there was no pay off. The building is like 50m off the road and we were driving not parked.

We're all also pretty fucked up, there's no way to say it so that it doesn't sound gay but at that point we had all already done multiple tours in Afghanistan. Plus we were there on business so we couldn't just turn around and leave because we got spooked lol
>>
>>18488533
As far as forgetting about it, I can't really dwell on stuff like that. I have a family to raise haha. Plus we deployed again after that and you get busy as fuck. It just kind of sat in the back of my mind. It wasn't traumatizing, although in retrospect the direction it was heading, besides straight up, was the direction we were driving.

This was Hattiesburg, Mississippi also. I don't think there's multiple National guard posts but just in case there is that's the one.
>>
>>18488710
Nah sorry man I fell asleep shortly afterwards, then had to go to work. I'm off now so I will give it a try, will post it here if I find it.
>>
>>18489506 Here:

>>18488710
>>18485825
Is this the one? Think I found it already.
http://4chandata.org/x/Can-we-get-a-spooky-creepy-paranormal-military-stories-thread-going-I039ll-start-Be-me-translator-with-the-US-Air-Force-in-Iraq-sp-a768581
>>
File: spoop1.png (176KB, 1496x1316px) Image search: [Google]
spoop1.png
176KB, 1496x1316px
This shit. Spooked the fuck out of me.
>>
File: spoop2.png (124KB, 1222x883px) Image search: [Google]
spoop2.png
124KB, 1222x883px
>>
>>18489470
>>18489474
Hey, thanks for taking the time to reply to my comments. I'll be honest, your story is pretty fucking hard to believe, because it seems to be unrealistic. However, when reading it, it seriously fucking spooked me, and intrigued me, so I couldn't help but want to reply to your posts.

I'm from and in Arizona right now, and I haven't actually been to Mississippi, but I lived out in the Tampa, Florida, area for about 5 years and used to deal poker to a really cool guy named Rodney who was from Hattiesburg, Mississippi, which I'd only heard of, because that's where Brett Favre is from. And from what I recall him saying, Hattiesburg is a pretty small town? So, it seems like there could definitely be some scary shit going down in a small town in Mississippi!

As for your story, if you really did see what you described, what the fuck do you think it was? Was it an unknown animal/creature? A bizarre, possibly-deformed humanoid-type being? An alien? Or what??

Btw, have you seen any other spooky/unknown stuff like that in Mississippi? Or anywhere else? Also, where are you from? And where do you live now? Just curious.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-05-13-05-19.png (580KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-05-13-05-19.png
580KB, 1920x1080px
>>18489510
This story here is bullshit.
I remember watching the movie on which its based a few years back.
>>
>>18481756
Fake and gay
>>
>>18479794
>black midget

top kek
>>
>>18490628
Yea man I know it's hard to believe. We didn't get a super good long look at it either. Hattiesburg is pretty small, and that national guard post is surrounded by ranges that are empty most of the time as well as the post.

I seriously haven't the smallest clue what it was and it's the only paranormal thing I've ever witnessed.

I live in Florida, but I'm from a small town called Pungo in Virginia.

I'd 100% describe it as humanoid though. It looked skinny as fuck and was at least 6ft but I wanna say it was easily 7ft. There seemed to be nothing about it that wasn't human besides the height and the way it moved though, and being skinny. No way a person could climb like that at that speed.

Some more info about that night: it wasn't particularly warm or cold for that area, probably 75 degrees F, and that whole area was very minimally manned.

Even during the day the only people there were the gate guards and a bar tender/waitress, and a couple of guys who lived off post but came there to flirt with her, and range control. So you can look it up on google maps, maybe 20 people total at the most populated time, covering a laaaaarge area.

I've looked up cryptozoology for that area and nothing really jumped out at me as being it.

What's interesting is there is at least 4 mock villages that aren't used but maybe once a month for a weekend, that someone or somethjng could easily set up in undetected.

I wish I had more to share, and I've been there a couple of times too.
>>
>>18490628
If there is any /x/philes from that area there has to be some hunters that have seen similar shit. I'm thinking that someone might have relatives that hunt and have seen something like it but can't be bothered to post it online, etc.
>>
>>18490628
Also I've been all over Arizona lol
>>
>>18491383
http://mysteriousuniverse(PLACEDOTHERE)org/2015/01/giant-beings-seen-rapidly-climbing-mexican-volcano/

Only thing that seems like it, and even though it's not in the same region, it's from the same time roughly as our sighting. Or it still could be a possible wendigo. It moved like a lizard the way it climbed
>>
>>18472232
nigga got pranked by a skin walker
>>
asdas
>>
just something to add
>>
>>18492901
Thanks anon
>>
>>18489510
Not the one I was thinking of, but I'll take it
>>
>>18472110

The company is Takata Fischer I worked at an assembly plant for seat belts supplying the honda plant in ohio...they also did airbags which killed alot of people from shrapnel broken necks ect.......I almost ran a giant fork truck through a wall high on weed....
>>
Hey, I live in Arizona anyone around the mesa area want to hunt? email at [email protected]
>>
>>18472789
There's literally thousands of documentaries and books about the heritage of Mexican and Central American witchcraft and rituals.
My great grandfather was a "brujo" in central Mexico, apparently he had the power to turn into a "tecuani" which is some sort of jaguar.
I've seen some weird shit but not enough to make me believe in it.
>>
You want the best? Come find me, fuckstick. Runupgetdunup. Request "SocksForHands" once you have found my summoning pattern.
>>
Anyone got anything from Idaho?
>>
>>18482059
Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18472789
The first /x/-skinwalker story was australian you doorknob

Also african lore has it that hyena mimic human voices and lure people out into the darkness at night to kill them/eat them.
>>
>>18474076
Humanity FUCK YEAH
>>
>>18475187
>>18475027
>>18475019
They are corrupted shamans, they have gone through a ritual that involves killing someone they love, they are basically monsters at this point inside and out.
They use lower spirit magic to affect their material form, similar to how a goetic demon would for example, typically by using the skin of something dead as a focus item.
Oh and they have a bag full of paralitic powder.
>>
>>18488533
I don't know what humans you are aware of but as far as I understand most humans don't get hung up on this sort of shit.
Most people have a paranormal story or two, they shrug it off though because humans are fucking jaded nowdays.
Then again I grew up around the paranormal so anytime I see it, it isn't mindfucking just kind of interesting.
>>
>>18485825
i know what story you mean give me a few minute i might have it
>>
>>18490744
not the story he is talking about. And that movie you say its about the CIA agent sent with those SEALS about the piramid ufos
>>
>>18495159
I love fucked military stories with monsters or whatever.
Maybe i should have made the threa about that instead of these three.
>>
>>18495058
Do you know the aim of this ritual? Sounds like a shitty deal to be made a skinwalker and kill ppl for no reason.
>>
File: strange thing.png (2MB, 1584x5032px)
strange thing.png
2MB, 1584x5032px
>>18471103
>>
>>18495944
>dad goes back to sleeping outside AFTER full view encounter with demon llama
>go back there the next day
>continue using camping spot

This family is pretty hardcore
>>
>>18495944
ill never camp without a dog and a shotgun
>>
>>18497005
I never go camping without my sasquatch boyfriend.
>>
>>18497256
Why isn't there any g/fur porn of dogmen with big cocks or sasquatches with twink butts?
>>
>>18482059
Really cool, thanks for sharing.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.