[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For this to work, every response to this post should be created

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 11

File: Persons_unknown.jpg (34KB, 569x320px) Image search: [Google]
Persons_unknown.jpg
34KB, 569x320px
For this to work, every response to this post should be created with the intent of believing what I will say is both real and true. Even if you don't believe in it ask me something about it that might convince you otherwise. This website in general is so obscure I doubt it will be found so, while here, I will answer your questions about this event honestly if I know the actual answer. A lot of you post threads here which are quite frankly just bullshit and it derives in a need to believe in something more than what we see. I'm not going to claim the story I'm about to sell is any better but it will at very least be true.

The first character on my ID is a J so for the sake of clarity you can call me James. I work for a private security company which has the utmost top secret clearance globally. When I say globally we essentially design, build and secure facilities all over the world for different countries. I'm not in any way involved in asset control so I do not actually know how much money this company brings in. The purpose of these facilities we design is to house and or contain 'events'. They are referred to as events or as an example [E][A](21) 7172. The E is event, the A is the first initial of the country, sometimes this will include two letters for clarity. The figure next to it represents the facilities number and last the actual events number. An event can be virtually anything and I only know of two types; extra-dimensional and psuedo-human. The facilities themselves are built specific to the type of containment or sometimes even housing for the events. I have been involved with the construction of two alone.

The reason the company we work for is privy to what goes on with these buildings is because the people who find and capture them need to know how to maintain the facilities and keep them functioning as intended. They bank a lot on people simply not believing the stories about places like these which is actually not a bad idea considering.
>>
>>18470367

A lot of the time when you visit your local store you'll see a magazine claiming 'real alien' sighted. These are produced in bulk to discredit what is actually true and if you have a good eye you'll often times notice when something big happens in government a lot of 'conspiracy' related articles pop up, this is design. Now I'll continue in a short while but if there are questions anyone has I'd like to take this opportunity to answer them or just clarify anything I might have incorrectly typed. I'm not being watched, I'm not being monitored to my knowledge so take liberties when asking for specific details.
>>
>>18470376
is illuminati rael???
>>
>>18470386

I can't say for sure. The people we work for don't identify themselves and usually only their nationality is the only information we have to go on.
>>
>>18470394
OK, shitposting aside, can you give an example of one event that is "extra-dimensional", and then one that is "pseudo-human"?

Also, why are 4chan captchas getting progressively more and more annoying? when will it stop?
>>
>>18470409

At first they believed the instances where an ED event would occur that it was alien but the basic Roswell definition of that word hardly covers what it actually is. We think on a very linear scale and our minds are very limited when we try to expand what we can actually understand. If you take a child for example and show them an ant hill but never give them any information about it they won't know that by stepping on it you'll anger thousands of tiny biting insects. We are like children in this regard, that we have to be educated on something before we understand it and that is the process going on right now with the ED events. They don't have a shape and exist in some circumstances as light yet the light they produce is warped kind of like how a black hole seems to warp everything around it,(space/time).

They do not know enough about them yet other than they can only be visible inside the facility when they choose to be. They are not hostile but constantly destroy equipment during testing. Communication is practically non-existent and when applicable they are lead by creating large sources of light which they are drawn to. The bulk of the tests are carried out with light as you could imagine but I'm not privy to much else and I've never actually seen one, only the video.

Pseudo-human events are actually terrifying in my opinion but I've grown numb to them. The NRO has taken a lot of interest in the events in specific for testing purposes as a little side note. Imagine if you would a human that only appears human in likeness when being observed but loses all physical distinction when not observed. A 'human template' if you would, a body with no hair, no eyes or teeth etc. Basically if you want to get an idea of what these things look like imagine a fully developed human fetus without eyes that is about the size of a human in adolescence. From what I understand they assume the physical appearance of others they have encountered before and are able -
>>
>>18470440

- to combine the physical traits together and integrate them into whatever form it chooses to create for itself. They also have a habit of stealing body language, social cues, among other things that helps them appear more human like. They do speak and will almost always create a different history for itself whenever it assumes a different physical identity. The only unifying trait among them is that they are, like the first event non-hostile and willingly adhere to the rules but to be honest I'm not even sure they understand completely since they are simply borrowing social language from us and emulating it on a flawless scale.

Something worthy to note here. The process in which they change their bodies comes at a cost, they almost always appear to be starving to death; rib cages exposed, shortness of breath, loss of energy etc. They'll eat and recover the energy needed to assume a new form should they choose to change and it still isn't understood why they change in the first place.

Sorry for the long response.
>>
Is the earth flat
>>
>>18470478

We don't do space exploration or anything of that nature but I believe it is, yes.
>>
What is one occasion where a pseudo human event took place. Does it happen a lot in America, specifically?
>>
>>18470490

I don't know for sure. If you have any kind of imagination the answer would be yes since they can assume any recorded form they choose. The information on them, little as it is, indicates otherwise. They are not physically adept at anything and weaker than the average human. Something else worthy of note is that they cannot recognize one of their own so any kind of organized hostile agenda against the human species is not likely.

I don't know of any occasion where an event took place, only that I was at a housing facility when one was being transported to it. We were informed of a drop off and to have the room prepared for it. The label for the room to indicate the event class and number was a small number; 4. This means only four pseudo-human events have occurred close enough to the facility to be noticed. While all event classes are hunted these are particularly difficult to find due to their ability.

Believe it or not the homeless are heavily scrutinized.
>>
>>18470497
Why come here, where there are no VPNs or Proxys, and reveal something top secret? For what purpose?
>>
>>18470573

That much should be obvious. For all of the bizarre things posted to this website some of them can actually be real but no one will ever truly believe it including you. It is actually almost common practice for people like myself to have knowledge of what is actually going on yet not have the men in black suits watching my every move. It all boils down to the simple 'no one will believe you'. This is thanks largely in part to the efforts of government run TV shows like the history channel and series like 'ancient aliens'. There is usually some truth behind it but people don't watch it to discover the truth as much as they do for entertainment purposes.

Adults want to believe in the unreal like kids want to believe in Santa yet both share that common trait of the belief itself being ridiculed and mocked until you're afraid to come out and say 'I saw a UFO' or 'There is a demon in my house'. It's almost insane the level of fear we as humans have of believing in something more than ourselves and we willfully choose to ignore the truth for the sake of appearing no different than the other people who are deemed socially acceptable.

No one believes a thing I've said and no one here ever will so what is the point of keeping any of it a secret?
>>
I'll continue to check on this thread and answer whatever questions are asked for as long as it remains open.
>>
>>18470834
So these events. Do you think they're Supernatural or Extraterrestrial? Sorry, I am still a tad bit fuzzy on what you're revealing but soon enough I'll get there.

Also, any chance for a peaceful co-existence with the pseudos. I.e no more hiding, though I doubt there would be as people still hate people for the color of their skin, but do you think the people in power would shoot for such a thing?
>>
>>18470907
I felt like I could articulate and just word it better but I'm half-asleep and you've piqued my interest.
>>
>>18470907

Supernatural and extraterrestrial are virtually identical in this world. The pseudo-human events have existed to my knowledge for as long as we have. They don't recognize their own and they don't seem to even be aware for the most part they are not human. During communication they seem to actually believe they are in fact human but it remains to be seen if this is the truth. So as far as co-existing goes and revealing themselves that would be difficult considering less than twenty have been captured. It harkens back to the ant hill analogy. We see about four to five ants on the surface but there are thousands just beneath. What if it turned out half our species were pseudo-human?

I don't think the world is ready for a reveal like that but those are just my thoughts on the matter.
>>
>>18470367

The Federal government just spent 3 billion dollars building this secret facility.

https://www.wired.com/2014/03/nsa-water/

Are you working for them? How did this pass without the tax paying citizens consent ?
>>
>>18470920
Very interesting.

Now what about the other ones? The EDS I believe they were called. What are your personal opinions on them? Do they hold any form of sentience?

I'm getting the vibe that most of what you are revealing is generally harmless to mankind which makes me happy. But I could be wrong, I haven't seen any of wonderful events let alone studied these things myself.

And the Pseudo-humans. Is there any intent to let them go? While I ain't one to preach morals it just seems like a depressing life to be cooped up all day, sickly and alone.

Also back to the whole science of the pseudo's. Are there any give aways? Like a dominate trait or something like that?
>>
>>18470946

>https://www.wired.com/2014/03/nsa-water/

You're actually pretty spot on with this so I'll use it as an example. When you see headlines like this it is usually due to a secret project, anyone can understand three billion dollars for a water treatment plant or oil rig or some large government run building isn't actually going to cost 'that' much. The interesting thing here is that more often than not these buildings/complexes serve two functions. The first function is to actually preform the operation the building or plant was erected for. The second function is temporary housing for an event. If say, a pseudo human were to be captured and a facility was to far away for safe transport they will house the events at locations like this one. People are very easily mislead into believing the fake secret.

Say you came upon a McDonalds that was actually serving Burger King burgers, you'd think you uncovered the 'big' thing because in the fast food world that would actually be huge but in this scenario the actual secret is McDonalds is housing other worldly beings. Once the fake truth comes out people stop digging. In the article you linked people are going to likely dig to find the truth and once they get close they'll suddenly hit something 'big' but it isn't the real big thing. The big thing is hidden beneath whatever it was you just found and you'll go home believing whatever lie they've fed to you. I wasn't involved in the picture you linked but some of the buildings do resemble what we design.

Also, money is never factored in. I know they make money but I don't actually believe they have a limit to how much they can spend. There is a small rumor they are part of an international pay ring where they just get whatever they need and everyone in the 'circle' contributes to whatever amount they put on paper.
>>
>>18470955

Ironically, the dominant trait is neutrality. They never have strong opinions on anything, agree to almost everything and are generally apathetic when it comes to critical decision making skills. There is discussion going on about them right now as I mentioned before and the current belief about them circulating is that they are having a hard time adapting to having a human mentality. In place of personality they assumed apathy to avoid appearing different from anyone else.

They will never be released.

>>18470946

Also, I hope I explained that well enough, apologies if not. How did it get by the tax paying citizens? That's easy, they didn't pay for it. Local bodies of government big and small are issued gag orders and prevented from speaking about it under any circumstances and in return it is simply built and ignored.
>>
Know about anything that has happened in South America?
>>
>>18471001

It could be an event, it could be something else. I'm not 'low level' but I'm not quite high enough on the chain to be informed over everything that happens inside our realm of authority. If you could be more specific about what you're referring to I may be able to give a better answer.
>>
>>18470996
I figured as much.

Thank you very much for answering my questions. May fortune treat you well.
>>
Is time travel possible?
>>
>>18471026
Not for you.
>>
I hope you're not getting overwhelmed/bored yet.

Why exactly are the pseudo-human creatures kept? for what purpose?

Also, what are some scientific explanations being thrown about for this?
>>
>>18471026

I don't know.

>>18471029

I also don't know the answer to that considering I don't conduct or observe the experiments unless I'm required on site for something and it's usually very obscure on what I'll be doing when called in. This is just a guess as to what they are for and why they are kept.

They are kept because they appear human yet aren't, much like a liberal. What is worse is that they pretend to be human and they don't know why. Until some of your questions can be answered at least by them I doubt we'll ever know much more than we do now.
>>
>>18470367

So you're one of the jailers monkeys that keep stealing my playthings. At least it's not as bad as those extremists that feel the need to destroy anything that could interfere with the status quo.
>>
>>18471084

I wouldn't say they don't destroy things. Some of the facilities they have us design come with incinerators that are about twenty feet across.
>>
>>18471118
>>18471042
This info is so tits. Love your attitude, this is the same thing I've always concluded and it's good to see somebody "in the know" with the exact same attitude, that it doesn't really matter who knows because there will never be a "big reveal".

You on some men in black shit bro. But the question I really want to ask is, what does a pseudo-human "event" entail? Like, what do they do that makes senpai notice them?

also
>much like a liberal
haaaa
>>
How do we know you aren't feeding us false information that the government wants us to hear? You know like if we think we know the important stuff, we'll stop asking questions. I don't know if I worded that how I wanted to
>>
>>18471153

I'm not involved with the capture team so I don't know exactly how they are found. I would imagine though it has something to do with the transformation process; when they change to a different human form or alter it in some small way. I would equate the appearance they have during this stage as a badly burned human. Someone may happen to notice this and they are brought to a local hospital and from there picked up by the team. It's a weak speculation but personally I don't know enough about them to give you a very meaningful answer, sorry.

>>18471155

I understand the question. You're not wrong either. I could actually just be feeding you a pack of lies but I'm not exactly telling you something that is easy to believe either. I told you multi-dimensional beings exist and that fake transforming humans are real.. If I wanted to lie to you about anything I wouldn't start with something so difficult to believe.
>>
>>18471155
The goverment want you to know nothing, sometimes they are forced to spread disinfo, but for them the best is that you think of nothing all day.

Less work.
>>
>>18471180

Actually, the government does want you to know the truth on an ironic level. Nothing anyone on /x/ has ever come up with has been more strange than the actual truth and worse still is that no one is interested in believing it because it is so strange and scary even.
>>
>>18471188
The truth spreads, it's amazing, as long as it's real, people finds the way to know about it, but there's a certain amount of control of what it's being said, that puts the truth in the garbage bin.

We are reality bums, we dig in the trash for food.
>>
what a sad existence for them to be captured and kept in a cell. do they have documented lifespans?

also how are EDs captured, if theyre light? and how are the PHs captured, if they take human form?

i believe it, and thanks for posting. life is strange, and the universe is unknown. just sucks these beings got caught, and are living a life in a metaphorical prison.
>>
>>18471204
That last statement is very poetic, as far as describing how information works.

That, more than anything, convinced me that you are for real.

What do the meme beings do while in captivity? I also think it's funny how everyone is more interested in the humanoid one than the potentially way more terrifying multidimensional one.
>>
>>18471219
>metaphorical prison
living a life in an actual prison it seems
>>
>>18470409
>Also, why are 4chan captchas getting progressively more and more annoying? when will it stop?
It took a couple of weeks for it to start even vaguely getting what billboards were. So probably ages. If it gets annoying just do the audio one.
>>
>>18470367
Real or not, this seems like a very cool thread.

First of all, what I think a lot of people are wondering is, how did you come to work for this company?
>>
>>18471219

As I stated above I don't work with the capture team so I'm only left to speculate on how it's done. They are drawn to sources of extremely bright light though. One instance of this happening was at the Chernobyl nuclear plant. If you watch the documentary on it you'll see moments before the water beneath the radioactive leak fused together the heat suddenly started to die down and no one can explain why this happened. If you look above the reactor though close to the ruins roof you'll actually see a ball of light separate from anything else levitating there. This is one recorded instance of their existence. Their capture and containment likely has something to do with manipulating light.

This was pure speculation on my behalf though. I won't actually go anywhere near their 'room' which is actually just a singular long tunnel that resembles a subway without tracks. All along the corridor they have different types of light sources (none of them being natural sunlight) and they occasionally install different kinds of light sources to test the events reactions.
>>
How does one join such an agency?
I specialize in certain non human entities as well as 4th dimensional aetheric physics.
What you have explained thus far is not what I am familiar with, are there any other types of entities your agency deals with?
>>
File: pluto_v08_042.jpg (171KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
pluto_v08_042.jpg
171KB, 560x800px
>>18471223
>What do the meme beings do while in captivity?

Plot against the world, probably
>>
>>18471249

My father and grandfather both worked closely with them. They won't say how they came to be involved but from what I understand it is a generational recruitment pattern that rarely deviates into civilian recruitment. I was essentially brought to light on these subjects when I was 16 and it became normal for me around the time I was 20. I officially started working for them at 22 with my father.

>>18471251

I honestly do not know how they recruit if they do so at all outside of family members who have already been working for them. And to answer your other question, there are a few others but I won't ever see them. I do occasionally get a glimpse of what 'kind' of event will be kept in the facility though during its construction depending on the blue print(which I'm not shown unless I am being stationed there for six months.) They did construct one in Mexico near the border. The location was perfect because the area is already heavily guarded by border patrol. This facility houses certain events and also prevents illegals from entering the country since they have four miles of subterranean proximity sensors in all directions.

>>18471258

I doubt this.
>>
>>18471250

that's so weird, i was just watching a Chernobyl documentary today. coincidence? i think not!

are the scientists cool? am i wrong to assume they are scientists that watch over them? do you notice there are more men or women working observing the entities? they better be treating them with respect.

why wouldn't you go anywhere near their room?
>>
>>18471276
What if there are infinite memes and your bloodline only knows about two of them

Like at the end of men in black when he opens the door and the whole men in black facility was just a little cubby hole in the wall of a much larger men in black facility
>>
File: pluto1.jpg (287KB, 771x1214px) Image search: [Google]
pluto1.jpg
287KB, 771x1214px
>>18471276
I hope you are right.
>>
>>18471294

I'm not really allowed to talk to them and there are usually only men on site. I did see a woman once but I don't think she was part of their team.

I won't go near their room because we have no idea what they can do. Hostile or not, I don't want to risk being killed by accident.
>>
>>18471296
Can you link me to the rest of this specific storyline of this specific chinese cartoon in a conveniently readable online format
>>
>>18471303
http://www.mangahere.co/manga/pluto/

One of the best.
>>
>>18471310
Wow, thank you.
>>
>>18471302

wow. you're awesome. thanks for answering my questions. i wish i knew you in real life.

keep doing your awesome job, and bring whatever bit of happiness to them as you can. even if it's just in thought.
>>
>>18471302
When do people get killed by them by accident?
>>
>>18471338

I have never been directly told it has happened but when they (any event) does something hostile the entire event class security is raised for obvious reasons. They didn't even bother to inform me of the reason but during installation I noticed an event ID security level had been raised by a lot. I won't go into the complicated details of how 'threat level' works but I'll just say one of the other events went from a 1 to an 8 which indicates a death had occurred in another facility somewhere else in the world.

Accident or not, when you're running experiments on entities that god didn't make you're going to raise its threat classification by a huge portion to reflect the 'potential' danger it represents as an event.
>>
>>18471353

>on entities that god didn't make

but everything created in this crazy, strange universe is a creation by "god" ...or the universe...or whatever we decide to call it.
>>
>>18471380

It was just an expression.
>>
what do your mom or your grandmother think of all this? were your dad and grandfather allowed to talk about it at home? what about you? i cant imagine youre able to discuss these things with your friends. what about your SO?

is this the first time you've talked about it outside of your dad/grandfather?
>>
>>18470367
>>18471276
I like how you tied this, the "other" guy said the build a facility in part of his property, he's in the us but you say mexico, well a little mistake, not the same place, or the facility crosses the border, witch doesnt sound like a problem to your employer, good read.
How i would like for this to be real it sound like the early scp but as an contractor and not a main fella,
>>
>>18471479
>>>18452427
I didnt and this, sorry
>>
>>18471479

They don't build on private land. They also don't allow civilians outside of family whom are already employed by them on the property.
>>
>>18470452
So the extra dimensional events would occur like if a 3D object were to be observed by a 2D object? You could only see parts of it visible in this dimension?
>>
>>18470367
If information of this sort can be given out so freely, are there any other things related to this company on the internet or anywhere at all?

You said your grandparents were even involved in this organization. How long has this organization existed then? At least since the early 1900s I assume.
>>
>>18471505

I'm not a scientist so I'm not really sure I could give you the type of answer you're looking for here. The best way I can describe what it is, what you're seeing exactly would be a flat wall of light that moves around off the ground. This wall doesn't really have a shape but it is usually flat or at least when I've observed it. Does that help?

>>18471506

I don't really know their history other than that they have been around for 'a long time'. I doubt early 1900's early though considering the technology to deal with these things didn't exist then. If one of the pseudo human events occurred in that period they would likely have been killed. My grandfather started his work with them well into his 40's and continued to work for them until his death. My father also still works for them but I do not see him very often. They do make an effort to place us in similar facilities though to their credit.
>>
>>18471506

Also, yes, there is actually a wealth of information out there but unfortunately nothing that would be concrete or hold up in court as it were. Whenever you read about a sudden massive project taking place in some obscure part of the world there is a very good chance it is a front for the purpose of creating a temporary facility for the events or an actual permanent facility. They constantly spend billions of dollars making something seem sinister with the express intent of concealing the actual truth. They would rather you believe for instance.. Korea's president was being lead by some random friend of hers instead of Korea itself being used as a massive human experimentation project. (Just an example.)
>>
>>18470367
In the time you have been working for your company, what's THE most scariest/dangerous/creepiest thing you have seen/experienced? Also how much do you get paid?
>>
>>18471612

The most scary thing is easy. They had been carrying out a series of tests where they would pair two pseudo human events together and try to get them to communicate. Their conversations were about as generic as you could imagine. I did not actually see this happen but I could hear a lot of noise and people running around. One of the events started to change in front of the other and tried to mimic its face. Some kind of defense mechanism kicked in and the other started to do the same thing. You basically had two of the events changing constantly but didn't have a visual medium to use so they both became stuck in a perpetual loop of metamorphosis. No one knew what to do so the experiment continued and the end result was they reverted to their template and starved to death around the same time.

I don't actually get paid that much. They know some people (like myself) will eventually talk about this type of thing and they don't want the guy driving the 56,000 dollar car to bring up the notion of how he could even afford it, or the big house or the yacht unless he was being paid top dollar to keep his mouth shut. This way at least I can be comfortable but for all intents and purposes, on the surface anyway I look like I work a very typical job.

Their security methods are pretty in depth.
>>
>>18471637
So what exactly is your job description, education ect. I am more interested in the nature of your profession and how you ended up there. Who is your employer? where does your paycheck come from?
>>
>>18471637

Damn, that could be a real life X-Files episode. Poor humanoids!
>>
>>18471709
Yea i can't imagine job fairs for your occupation being particularly practical
>>
>>18471709

I did not attend a college so I only have your basic high school grade education. I was more or less educated on site. My primary area of expertise is actually architecture and engineering. I can't actually disclose where my paycheck comes from but it is mailed to me. The nature of my job itself is to help design facilities, containment centers etc. It's been a while since I helped design any since the current models are so good. What I've ended up doing in the mean time is just improve on the current model. I can't go to much into detail about that either. At any given time when we receive news that a new facility is going to be built it's our task to help design it.

The new design will include specifications and details specific to the type of event they intend to house there. Other times they just want improvements made. I only got into this line of work because my father and grandfather were in it. It offers job security for obvious reasons and you get the opportunity to live on the site which pays more. I elected not to however because I would like to have a life outside of the facility. My father and grandfather both lived on site. That actually caused my parents to divorce since my dad was never home.
>>
>>18471727
Can you tell more about the video you saw?
>>
>>18471731

Yes, but I'm not going to try and type all that out tonight. It's late here and I need to sleep. It feels good talking about this and knowing there is no possibility of being found out since it is so obscenely difficult to believe.

I'll be back tomorrow if the thread is still here.
>>
>>18471727
So that sounds like you are a contractor. So like, the government or whoever commissions you to build their shit?
>>
>>18471738

thank you, OP! come back tomorrow. glad you found an outlet to talk about this. this has been the best post of 2016.
>>
>>18470367
What do you expect /x/ to do for you?
>>
>>18471727
Post architecture and engineering degrees as well as security badge with timestamp or this is complete bullshit
>>
>>18470440
>They don't have a shape and exist in some circumstances as light yet the light they produce is warped kind of like how a black hole seems to warp everything around it,(space/time).

uhhh you mean like this? watch the whole video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp9edO2sEPA&index=14&list=PLL7bywQz7YEZDNVd2CTc7yMtMYLdcqogK
>>
>>18470367
Man alive, Goodchild, you give me the hinks.
>>
I'm surprised nobody has asked this yet. Do you people have any facilities in Antarctica and do you know wtf is happening down there right now?
>>
So if shit like all of this isn't, "Men in black watching my every move." Then what is? Is there stuff even more earth shattering than this? If what your saying is true it scares me to think that info like this is really nothing.
>>
Bumps
>>
>>18472031

That's the thing. Most people are too scared to hear the truth. Their narcissistic daily lives of shopping and living in bliss would be shattered. The universe is a strange, strange place. I'd expect nothing less.
>>
File: IMG_1189.jpg (112KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1189.jpg
112KB, 750x747px
OP I just wanted to say that even if this is fake, it's one of the most believable threads I have ever seen on here.

Another very believable thread I saw might tie in with what you're saying. I don't have any screenshots. If any anons can help me out it's the 'Aboriginal shadow creatures thread'
It was about this australian guy telling quite detailed stories about his experiences with 'shadow creatures' The most notable thing was when he provided a picture of this thing. Kind of like the ED beings you're describing. Other people came out with their stories about the very same thing and it has stuck with me ever since.

Sorry if this has nothing to do with what you're saying but like you said we might not see all the ants in the anthill.
>>
>>18471912

Yep. The fact they had to evacuate Buzz Aldrin from Antarctica recently is shady and suspect as all hell. John Kerry visiting? Anomaly detected? Mmmhmmm.
>>
>>18470920

More like 90%, they're called demons.

They're immortal. Grow up.
>>
OP here, good morning to everyone. I've got a little work to take care of today but I will be here this evening. If you have questions please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them as well as the ones above. Thank you for expressing an interest in the thread.
>>
>>18471605
The Magnolia"s and the whole President Park being Hypnotised by a lady from the 8 Goddesses thing? I've got snaps of when that was discussed on here by gook-anon
>>
>>18471895
woah
>>
>>18473517
Blackmailed.

Easier than hypnotism.
>>
>>18473545
well the lady who did whatever was a well knownhypnotist of south korea's high class. I'm just gonna upload those snaps
>>
File: 1.jpg (125KB, 1334x570px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
125KB, 1334x570px
>>18473549
>>
File: 2.jpg (700KB, 1489x1523px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
700KB, 1489x1523px
>>18473555
>>
File: 3.png (462KB, 1774x1034px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
462KB, 1774x1034px
>>18473559
>>
File: 4.png (560KB, 1794x812px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
560KB, 1794x812px
>>18473563
>>
File: 5.jpg (114KB, 1200x417px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
114KB, 1200x417px
>>18473569
>>
>>18473573
And it was Megalians not Magnolias. My bad.
>>
OP,

Is the AFTAC building on Patrick AFB in Cocoa Beach, Florida one of these sites?
>>
>>18473636

Questions related to specific locations of other event facilities are largely a mystery to me. I've only helped work on two. The only time I actually learn the location of another is when a new engineer rotates to our site and talks about it. They never give an exact location but they do give the state and ironically enough one of them is in fact in Florida but it's not actually situated near a beach to my understanding.

A good way to find event facilities is to find large buildings that have been fenced off away from major populations. The scale of the buildings themselves vary since some of them house larger underground rooms.

Also, before I forget. The NRO is one of the major players in event capture and housing. For every mission they preform they receive a patch to the uniform which sometimes relates in some way to an event. Just look up NRO Mission patch and you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18473658
shitty attempt at john titor with a twist of SCP.
>>
>>18473677

No one is going to try to convince you of anything, believe me. I side with the skeptics when it comes to things of this nature. Out of every person in this thread who does believe me the people who don't are probably more intelligent. True, or not, it's better to be skeptical until you see it for yourself and I'd imagine one day you will.
>>
>>18473694
Ha.
>>
We really need an RP board so all these bullshit threads fuck off
>>
>>18473702

>Implying all threads on /x/ aren't bullshit.
>>
>>18470367
Are chemtrails real?
>>
>>18473705

I don't know.. and to be honest I don't even know much about them either.
>>
>>18473658

>The NRO is one of the major players in event capture and housing.

i find it hilarious the NRO has been named 'one of the best places to work for the government.'

damn, OP. i see the world as a different place going out today. thank you for opening my eyes.
>>
>>18473709
What's the NRO?
>>
>>18473712
Natchez Rehabilitation Organization
>>
how many hours a day do you usually work? do you think knowing what you know makes it hard for you to have a normal life? normal life as in dating, reading the daily news, walking through the grocery store wondering if the cashier is a PH.
>>
ITT: Roleplayers.
>>
>>18473717
What does it do?

>>18473723
Shut it.
>>
I've seen some very specific "monsters" that others have witnessed. Are they in trouble? I feel like they're seeking help.
>>
>>18473708
So do they do canned hunts of strange creatures or something in these facilities built for these events?
>>
>>18473727
>Chemtrails.

At least they're real.
>>
>>18473658
Ok well you've pretty much answered my question. The NRO is one of the main occupants of this particular building, and it is the biggest, most unnecessarily confusing and complicated building I've ever been in. Although it is in a somewhat populated area now, at the time of its construction it was definitely not.

Very interesting, OP....Very interesting.
>>
>>18473733
Winner winner chicken dinner
>>
>>18473724
There's a small group of Natchez native Americans left in the United States. The Natchez, as you may know, believe(d) in the ingestion of goat urine for its chronic and cumulative psychoactive effects. The NRO helps them learn to live in a modern world and integrate them into society.
>>
>>18473744
Cool.
>>
>>18473738

>and it is the biggest, most unnecessarily confusing and complicated building I've ever been in.

what were you doing in an NRO building?
>>
>>18473712
NRO is the National Reconnicance Organization
>>
>>18473747
I worked there during my time in the military.
>>
OP, what do the humanoids eat? i know you said during that experiment with 2 humanoids, they eventually starved to death as they reverted to their human template. is it because they no longer had a mouth and a pseudo digestive system?
>>
Reddit had a thread like this too, making me nervous if the MIB isn't handling their shit. What use is it telling us if we can't do anything?
>>
>>18473781
They eat almost everything we eat. Some display an aversion to certain foods but there doesn't really seem to be any reason why.
>>
When you talk about transferring pseudo humans to holding facilities, do they actually transport them above ground lets say at awkward hours of the day/night in a train or something? Or do they use the conspiracy government tunnel that spans across the country?

Also if that said tunnel exists did your company help construct it and if so how long ago was it created?
>>
>>18473860
DUMBs
>>
>>18473982
Well sure but that doesn't answer my question. Those are common knowledge as well I mean Area 51 and Dulce are constantly talked about but there's speculation that they're connected to a tunnel that spans the country, which is what I'm asking about.
>>
im sure the scientists have already tried to clone these things, and use them for their personal gain. scary shit indeed.
>>
>>18474015
They have underground highways semis use daily

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eyfz90K6yKo
>>
>>18473860

There is no secret process by which they are moved. Since they appear human they can be safely transported in a normal SUV. I also say 'appear human'. There is also speculation that these are actually humans with some genetic mutation although I can't really speculate further than that. The convoys which move them have been as small in number as two cars but this depends on the location and how far they will be traveling.

>>18474015

The tunnel system you're referring to does exist and was built in the 1960's as a method to transport military personnel from one part of the country to the other. The interstate serves the same purpose but it is incredibly revealing to planes. The tunnels themselves were 'on paper' caved in and forgotten about for the most part but there are still documents which refer to their existence. They may have in fact been destroyed but they were then at some point reopened for various reasons. I've never been in them but I do know they exist and could possibly be used to house events of a higher threat class since the location is perfect.

>>18473727

These monsters you are referring to largely don't exist in my world. I know of other events with a higher threat class but I've never seen them before and are probably kept in a housing unit in a far more secure location.

---

To the guy who asked about antarctica, you're right. There is a lot of stuff going on up there and though I've never been I spoke to an engineer who had been there and worked on a facility which was supposedly never finished due to weather. He basically spoke of a high threat class event which could only be handled in extremely cold environments but that's all I know - so yes, they do have facilitie(s) there.
>>
>>18474131
curious.
>>
>>18474131

>I know of other events with a higher threat class but I've never seen them before and are probably kept in a housing unit in a far more secure location.

are these higher threat classes classified under ED or PH? or are they a whole other classification on their own?

>To the guy who asked about antarctica, you're right. There is a lot of stuff going on up there

considering the amount of VIPs who have visited recently, not surprising. thanks for confirming.
>>
>>18474166

>are these higher threat classes classified under ED or PH? or are they a whole other classification on their own?

Yes, They share a completely different categorization.
>>
i have a question about the owners of these facilities. are countries working together building these, or are they country owned...no sharing.

wondering if the world is working together, or on their own.
>>
>>18470367
Are you a tulpamancer
>>
File: a6d.png (377KB, 2550x1650px) Image search: [Google]
a6d.png
377KB, 2550x1650px
Unless you provide evidence to back up what you're saying here, this thread is nothing but complete and utter bullshit. You really expect us to believe all of this just because you said it's something hard to believe?

>inb4 you come up with a shitty excuse of why you can't provide any evidence
>>
>>18474169

if they are under a completely different categorization, how many separate events are out there. do you know their classification names and descriptions.

also i'll never look at another NRP patch the same again!
>>
whoops, NRO patch, i mean!
>>
>>18474171

Depending on the facilities location different nationalities will control a facility but they are all in permanent communication with one another. None of them are specifically owned by any one nation but rather share ownership and costs. Usually the spending comes from military budget but that's all I know about their finances. If a country has events yet isn't in their little inner circle will build a facility anyway, usually under the Peace core banner. Large white uninhabited buildings in the middle of a desolate country is usually a good indicator.

>>18474181

I didn't say it was hard to believe, I said it was impossible. As stated before this isn't an attempt to convince anyone of anything. It doesn't actually make any difference weather or not you believe what I'm saying and I honestly don't care because it doesn't matter. What do I get from you believing or disbelieving? Nothing. I'm just answering questions about what is going on and if you don't like what I'm saying then close your eyes, or you can stay in the thread which also doesn't matter.

>>18474182

I only know of two, the others I've never seen before.
>>
OP, what did you think of X-Files? Where you a fan?
>>
>>18474210

I don't really watch a lot of TV but I did actually watch that show when I was younger. My dad always laughed at it.
>>
>>18470367
>This website in general is so obscure I doubt it will be found
Good - maybe we can get our 1337 hax0r status back?!
>>
>>18474215

love it. OP, you're the best!
>>
>>18470367
Why are the homeless scrutinized or watched?
>>
Everyone's asking a lot about the pseudohumans, I feel, but what about the extra-dimensional events? Can you further explain how they can be "contained" at all and any scientific explanations thrown about for their existence?
>>
>>18474227

The PH's suffer apathy. They don't pursue anything and have no drive to speak of. They just exist so more often than not they are homeless. That's my guess.

>>18474237

When they say they've contained them that isn't the reality of what it actually is. They are drawn by sources of light and emulate light patterns which can vary. I am not with the capture team so again I can't say for sure but I do know the place they are kept is completely illuminated. Light itself may interfere with their ability to travel but I honestly don't know. They don't communicate either as far as they know. Sorry, there just isn't a lot I can tell you about them since so little is known.
>>
>>18474196
So no evidence?

/thread
>>
do you have to wear protection suits before entering your buildings?
>>
OP, question about the humanoid events. You said they aren't hostile, but they act and speak like neutral, apathetic human beings for the most part? Do they complain about their captivity? Has one ever tried to flee the facility or its personnel? What are their opinions on you guys? Thanks for taking the time to answer all these questions! Learning a lot tonight.
>>
>>18470367
Twice in the past year a gray dude about 4 feet tall with large reflective eyes was digging through my neighbors trash. He had no hair and was slightly pudgy yet had no visible mouth. I've been within 20ft of it twice now but it always vanishes when I look away. I don't think it's dangerous because both times I saw it I got an 'oh shit, i've been spotted' vibe from it. Like when come across a toddler stealing sweets.

Any idea what it could be?
>>
>>18474284

They don't really seem to understand what's going on. I would equate it to putting a captured turtle into a fish tank as a pet. They don't react to very much either. The facility I work on is pretty secure and no one has tried to escape.

>>18474297

You're imagination probably. Then again, for what I've been talking about I couldn't say.
>>
>>18470920
You should see if you could get a sub-human to see a video of itself in blank-slate mode
>>
Know anything more about the Gemini project? Or has it died down?
>>
>>18474297

if its a PH, according the the OP, next time you see him, you'll be watching yourself going through the trash.

also it doesnt sound like a PH, cause he would be completely apathetic to seeing you and just shrug it off, while continuing to dig through the trash.
>>
>>18474310

There is an entire archive of videos which have recorded the transformation happening. They also transform at completely random times if they don't control it and usually occurs most when they are sleeping. It's gruesome.

>>18474315

I don't, I'm sorry.

>>18474318

Actually, how they act outside of captivity may differ from when in a facility, just a thought.
>>
>>18471173
How would one go about getting a job in the capture team?

Are the mortality rates very high? I'd expect so if the CT does more than just sub-humans. But if it's just sub-humans than it would seem like rather boring work.

Any exciting stories passed down from the CT?

Any exciting stories of your own?
>>
Could you share with us the general interior design of one of these holding facilities, even as a shitty MS Paint mock up or something?
>>
>>18474331

are there both male and female pseudo-humans?

about how many facilities are there in the world? would you say theres at least 1 facility in each state in the US?
>>
>>18474331
Damn that's my favorite one. They were freaking out about them but I've seen one of the twins before blackhole and all. They described them perfectly warping space. Eerie shit.
>>
>>18474336
>Sub humans
I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>18474336

>How would one go about getting a job in the capture team?

It is mostly military though depending on the event they have brought in a specialist for consultation - the only specialist I know of was a virologist.

>Are the mortality rates very high? I'd expect so if the CT does more than just sub-humans. But if it's just sub-humans than it would seem like rather boring work.

I actually don't know if anyone has died during a capture. It's possible but no one here has died to my knowledge.

>Any exciting stories passed down from the CT?

No one is supposed to talk about what goes on and the capture teams follow those rules pretty closely since they actually have a higher security clearance.

>Any exciting stories of your own?

A few, but there was one where they believed a PH had actually wandered to the facility on its own. I don't know the details of that one though.
>>
>>18474338

The designs are about as mundane as you can get. The higher class events are kept further from the surface depending on what they are. Imagine a school with larger rooms under ground and a massive tunnel shaped like a ring beneath the mock school building that has a single connection to the main building itself.

>>18474343

There are two in the US that I know of and yes there are both male and female and the females tend to die more often than males during testing.
>>
>>18470367
Do you know if any of the following are real?

Giant serpents
Sand wurms
Wendigos
Fairys
Plants that walk around
Rocks that walk around
Merfolk
Flayers
Frog men
Living dinosaurs
swamp people (monsters, not Cajuns)
>>
>>18474359
Real life is boring. I'm all for desensitizing if it makes for a good story.
>>
>>18474378

>there are both male and female and the females tend to die more often than males during testing.

do have families when out in the real world? can a pseudo have kids or impregnate someone? was a pseudo ever ripped away from his family, in front of the family? are they kind to animals?
>>
I think the light multi-dimensional beings do communicate. They're just too advanced for the dumb humans to decipher. Telepathic, baby!
>>
>>18474369
>>Any exciting stories of your own?
>A few

Can you tell them? I don't want to sound like a filthy peasant, but this thread ain't juicy enough.
>>
The world is scary place, guess I'll torrent Moana now.
>>
>>18473404
Can you answer this
>>18471912
>>
>>18474759

I did in an earlier comment, sorry for not green texting the question.

There is more to it obviously. When building a facility for any reason related to something secret it has to meet some specific criteria. The criteria is mostly the stuff you'd expect like.. low population, isolated, easily re-supplied, easily manned, etc. That far north is a place that people tend not to go. It doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to know there are top secret government projects which go on there and due to its utter isolation it begs the question; what is there that requires that much secrecy?

The answer is not simple. The land is shared between governments who want to be able to run their experiments without outside interference of any kind. They don't even want to risk someone getting lost and stumbling upon something they shouldn't have by accident.

In short, nothing good happens there and the governments know this and the message is clear; stay away.
>>
please get that psychopath bitch out of me
she even asks her 'collabrs' things like "he was family?" "really?" now i have to listen to that shit and her insulting me because she and her 'collabrs' said i was 300lbs when i was ~180lbs, and they said my feelings of love were the wrong answer. then i hear her with shit like "i miss him" and "he's dead" and "he's a filthy nigger".
i borned as a human... i wanted a human experience that i shared with other humans who accepted me for me or rejected me for me, not one dominated by cyborgs who reject me for not me and make those who want to accept me for me reject me for not me...
"blue murder broken face" yep yep... you know blue is the closest visible light to the center of the orb of a rainbow (yes full rainbows are orbs)... red is the furthest visible color from the core of the rainbows effusion... red... oh red you are an evil doer to the utmost extreme...
honestly i don't think all of you are like her... i think (perhaps naively) that the most of you probably make an effort to spread love and joy... but her... "he has to hate her"... he has to hate the only person he ever really loved who didn't hurt him because the cyborg that did hurt him wants it to be like that... "the feds pulled me out (shhh don't tell him the feds didn't pull me out hehe)" aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "really more than a year after i rejected and hurt him for being fat he's going to be with the one he loves and a friend of his? well i know where he lives! hehe" aughhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>18475025
I think you may be lost. This is 4chan.org, not scenekids.com
>>
>>18472951
>Grow up.
It never fails that someone who says this is a permanently immature fuck.
>>
>>18470367
i am one of those events

trace me. find me. take me away

my family know i am not what i seem
>>
Moana wasn't that great and the world is still a scary place
>>
>>18470367
bump
>>
Guys, OP here is dont think i can continue anymore. Something came up. Sorry.
>>
>>18474469

>Can you tell them? I don't want to sound like a filthy peasant, but this thread ain't juicy enough.

I've never actually done anything here I would consider all to interesting. I don't conduct the tests and rarely get involved outside of fixing any damage done to the facility.
>>
some of the "captured" entities torture human souls. they are vampires who eat away at the vitality of one's own soul because it's their favorite soul for the time being. once they successfully cause the physical body of the human soul to die out of agonizing pain they erase the memories of those that study them and mask it from themselves when they are on the same plane. they distract by acting calm and asking "really?" to things they claim to want to know, and it seems that they are only told once or twice, but when they ask "really?" an eternity of their aether manipulatory abilities have occurred and they have caused a human to experience indescribable torment in what seems an instant of non-activity to those observing the non-human beings. once they ask "really?" only the human who has been tortured by them knows but has been sent basically to hell, a place of complete loneliness & unfathomable excruciating pain where their vitality is forcefully withered into little more than a salted slug's. the non-human beings unfold all scenarios to acquire their desired end (the murder of a human soul; sounds impossible but it's effectually turning a soul into a salted slug permanently) and make it seem as though they have only taken one confined limited course of action; in reality they have used their manipulatory abilities to wind through and rewind through the aether to find which path to beat and forge into place so they can eat at their desired human soul. then they lie in wait for their next "favorite soul" to appear so they can do the same type of evil again masked by their colab of the word and question "really?". the entities are most often female, and asking "really?" is a sort of tongue-in-cheek cosmic joke to them, like how a sandbox bully hurts other kids and enjoys it. the corruption and destruction of human decency and innocence is like a cosmic wine to them. this type of behavior is admired and copied by elitist humans, who own a chaotic-evil disposition.
>>
>>18475583
Jesus. Son u need to chill.
>>
o
>>
>>18475583

"Really?"

They sound CUTE!
>>
Gonna miss OP...really great thread. Happy New Year!
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.