[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A while back I was in trance when I came across this thread on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: rabbit.jpg (31KB, 350x231px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
31KB, 350x231px
A while back I was in trance when I came across this thread on /b/ where there was this post with a link to this one onion router which basically was an instruction manual for mastering reality.
I went to sleep after a couple pages and disconnected.
After I woke up and tried the link again I received a 404 type message about the link being changed.
Anyone here know the link? That site actually really gave me the information needed to improve my life and get some where in society.
I'm at a different place now, and I just don't want to stop this personal growth.
>>
File: 023201446.jpg (263KB, 450x446px) Image search: [Google]
023201446.jpg
263KB, 450x446px
>A while back I was in trance when I came across this thread on /b/
But you don't ask on /b/ where you saw... because you're retarded?

>I went to sleep after a couple pages and disconnected.
You were in a trance reading and then fell asleep as you read. OK, yeah.
>>
>>18467550
We know /b/ like the backs of our hands.
>>
>>18467550
>ok I was tripping balls and coming down.
>I might be retarded
>Information still was everything I needed to hear to get my life a little bit together and move out of my parents house.
>>
>>18467536
You are already connected.

Just need to accept it.
>>
>>18467670
Bump for interest
>>
>>18467680
The smallest person you ever knew, gave you the 1 value, in your scale for human beings.

You see society trough his eyes, you can't notice this, only he can, cause he can see things that are smaller.
>>
File: fingertips.jpg (3KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
fingertips.jpg
3KB, 298x169px
>>18467711
You're speaking words I know, but not quite understand.
If that makes sense.
>>
>>18467729
It does.
>>
>>18469665
Follow the white rabbit Neo, ya dumbass.
>>
>>18467560
Fuck you I don't have any hands.
>>
File: filename (15).jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
filename (15).jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>18469900
>Fuck you I don't have any hands.
High five -- fellow mano-minus person.
>>
Some of the texts on Parazite helped me learn some cool skills that have saved my life a few times. I haven't been on there in years but maybe there is a link there to where you were?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.