[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't believe in aliens but Jonathan Reed videos and his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: Alienproof.jpg (267KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
Alienproof.jpg
267KB, 1000x847px
I don't believe in aliens but Jonathan Reed videos and his teleportation? video looks like a genuine thing.

And all the debunks I've seen have been nowhere near close to debunking it.

So do you guys have any doubts of genuinity and proof that his videos. Also I think that creature isn't an ET but something from earth.
>>
>>18466930
he appeared on a mexican show, and showed some alien device. it's on jewtube
>>
>>18466980
This right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvb7YEfJwWQ

I've watch him talking about teleporting and going in their domain or something, he explained it more like being from other dimensions who respect all right or some other gay shit. I still don't think that thing is alien from space.
>>
>>18466930
it's just bok choy idiot
>>
>>18466988
This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ks3ypzuMRU english subtitles
>>
>>18466930
If it´s a fake the story is irrelevant and will be treated as such. If it´s real these things bleed so you can easily kill them. No big deal.
>>
>>18467012
>1 hour 20 minutes
When did he teleport?
>>
You cant make a prop alien that looks that good without experience, and until someone comes forward saying they made it with proof, I'm inclined to believe the story.
>>
>>18467044
yeah this video sucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-IEGth950E
>>
>>18467068
Okay, a huge production company with thousands of dollars had a prop alien made in the 2010's. Who made Reed's?
>>
>>18467071
Didn't click the link and just saw the screenshot, sorry.
>>
>>18467071
No I meant they couldn't even get slightly close to what he recorded.
>>
>>18467077
Yes, sorry.

Just shows how blind people are. Reed's alien is fake! The alien interview alien is fake! The Russian alien is chicken skin and bread! Better see what the kardashiens are doing and our democracy isn't a sham either.
>>
>>18467084
Stan Romanek's alien is a puppet! The Belgian UFO is a model! Roswell was a weather balloon!
>>
>>18467089
How about Boyd Bushman and Phil Schneider?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPBYtJyfZo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
>>
>>18467094
Bushman was given that picture to discredit him.
>>
>>18467592
Agreed. He was given some false info along with the true info that was necessary for him to have in order to easily discredit him according to a pre-conceived plan were he to ever go public.
>>
File: 0.jpg (99KB, 1200x646px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
99KB, 1200x646px
>>18466930
So did the alien basically just surf down from space on this or what? He's too big to fit inside it

Could this be the basis for the flying carpet myths?
>>
>>18467084
>Not understanding what type of democracy the USA has
>Still being mad that Trump won

Many such cases. Sad.
>>
>>18468901
>implying he wont be second kennedy
nothing against trump as you assume but it's you who don't understand what type of democracy USA have
>>
File: StefanManawana.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
StefanManawana.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>18469962
>but it's you who don't understand what type of democracy USA have

Not an argument.
>>
>>18467012
He looks like Begby from Trainspotting.
>>
there are no such thing as aliens

>project blue beam

and space isn't real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
>>
>>18469982
the right of law still rules, if the law is transgressed I think they also transgress God
>>
>>18468831
I'm pretty sure I saw this on a t.v show and they debunked it
>>
>>18467044
Lmao. So we don't know where he got the puppet, that doesn't mean the puppet's real, especially when it's clearly a puppet.
>>
>>18468831
Turns out the Aliens are total bros and are just coming down to Earth because the waves are super high the past few decades
>>
File: peacock.jpg (118KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
peacock.jpg
118KB, 600x399px
I just find it hard ot believe that there is a species that is so well off for themselves they can make the technology to successfully travel hundreds of thousands, if not millions of miles but are so damn ugly. Animals, when choosing mates, have always chosen beautiful ones, so why would these creatures have pale, paper thin, veiny skin, instead of the flawless appearance other species go for?
>>
>>18471292
>beauty standards and sexual attraction standards are universal and identical everywhere in the universe, thus "ugly" aliens couldnt exist.

Do you have a learning disability?
>>
>>18471320
yeah, guess what. they rely on their other senses way more than sight, and live mostly underground, where there is a surprising lack of light. Nocturnal animals and those that live underground are gonna be ugly.
For some reason, I doubt the paper maiche alien was neither nocturnal nor living underground
>>
>>18466980
Seemed somewhat plausible until the wrist device thing.

Laughed my ass off.
>>
>>18471355
this response could have just been saying yes to the learning disability question.
the point is that ugly and beautiful are meaningless subjective words that differ from human to human,
how can you pretend to know what an alien from another world/atmosphere considers attractive
or are you 3 years old and still believe everyone thinks the same things you do
>>
>>18471292
most of a creatures appearance results from environment and not solely due to mating. thin, pale skin could easily result by evolving on a dark world with a thin atmosphere
>>
>>18466988
do you honestly fucking think that's real?

how DESPERATE do you have to be to want to believe in the paranormal you think this fake after effects bullshit is real?
>>
>>18473468
if it's a fake aftereffects bullshit I'll say that's one great editing
>>
>>18470725
Fact or Faked
But they were fake themselves
>>
>>18468831
Top scientists have run simulations on this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU31U6TidYI
>>
File: 444.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>18466988
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a video before

>God awful acting
>Horrible special effects
>The edited in reactions from the crowd

I believe in a lot of things, but if you believe this you're a total fucking moron

It's shit like this that makes the paranormal community look like retards.
>>
File: IMG_4597.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4597.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>18467068
>tfw you'll never get a blowie from Jael wearing red lipstick

Why live?
>>
>>18468831
that'd be cool
>>
>>18467012
Christ, this even looks so fucking stupid but once they played that alien scream it fucked me over.
Related:
>2spooped, gotta vidya before bed
>chillin, dog relaxation playlist on loud ass fuck
>'cause New Years and gotta cover up the booms for sweet doggo
>all spoops forgotten
>suddenly crickets
>thousands
>full fucking blast
>sounded just like that scream, I nearly shat myself.

Idk if you listen to much dog music, but they throw a lot of random stuff like that in to get the dog's attention, pretty normal, but srs have the pleasure to say I have not been that scared in a long time, I thank you for aiding me in some emotional excperiences tonight, /x/.
>>
File: puppet-head1.jpg (99KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
puppet-head1.jpg
99KB, 500x333px
>>18466930
that head looks exactly like it's made out of papier mache
>>
>>18467084
I couldn't care less what the kardashians are doing, the US is a republic, not a democracy, and I still think all the alien autopsy and alien interview shit is fake. not because I'm bluepilled or some shit, but because it just looks fucking fake.
>>
>>18466930
ayy lmao
>>
>>18471292
are you literally retarded?
>>
File: radayy.jpg (127KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
radayy.jpg
127KB, 500x632px
>>18468831
Here's an artist rendition of when he came to earth.
>>
>>18471292
>How do magnets work ?
>>
>>18475016
it's not really since you only see him the whole time and never the hosts
the camera never moves and the shitty sound effects of the "beam" and the stock audience reaction sounds are really telling of post production
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.