[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is God? For me, God is existence itself. All matter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: WP_20140116_025.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140116_025.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>What is God?

For me, God is existence itself. All matter, visible and invisible is part of God.
We are like cells in Gods body. Planets and Stars are its organs.
Space is God's Mind.

For you, what is God?
>>
>>18466655
Firstly I cannot imagine that if 'god' -> this 'being' was real it would want us to fight over which idea of him is real. But other than that it is often said that god is omnipresent which means he is everywhere. Now the only thing that can be everywhere at the same time cannot have a body or a physical appearance, the only omnipresent thing is a dimension. Let's say this 'god' is a dimension. Stephen Hawking had ideas of the string theory and the thought of our universe having multiple dimensions. Edward Witten also had the idea that such extra dimensions could exist as some of you maybe have heard of these 11 theoretical dimensions. Now let's say this divine dimension is where you go after you die, the afterlife. In the moment of death the human body loses 21 grams, this is a fact. Now what these 21 grams are isn't scientifically proven but some actually call it 'the weight of the soul'. Now these 21 grams which obviously do not have a physical form should be able to transcend from this dimension to another dimension, the 'god'-dimension. I know the theory by Duncan MacDougall is used for film ideas but this loss of weight is a fact.
It is kind of old as well as it's said that it is because of the loss of liquids but I think there is more to it. Even if it would have been proven as completely wrong I still think some form of energy separates from our body in the moment of death, which was before, I mean during our lifetime used to make all our cells able to function properly. (or it was used for something else, I can’t prove anything, I can merely use information from modern science and so do you. So just think of something else if you feel the need to)
>>
File: obe.jpg (640KB, 1920x1200px)
obe.jpg
640KB, 1920x1200px
Idk but science this actually works with modern science so much unexplainable things like angels or prophets recieving messages from god, the extra dimension would make sense. Therefore 'god', the extra dimension cannot appear to anyone as a person but instead it somehow created its own messengers, the things we call 'angels' which comes from the word 'aggelos' meaning exactly that. Maybe these messengers do not look like these humans with big fluffy wings but more like silhouettes whose body doesn’t have a physical mass. All those beings, souls of dead beings who transcended to this dimension would look kind of similar to each other. That would explain how there are people sometimes seeing beings or things that cannot explain for a short time, because the beings from the other 'god' dimension can get the energy from 'god' to cross these dimensions for a short time to try to tell us something so maybe god is a form of energy.
Now what comes next could possibly be a little hard to understand because it is a little complex and my english isnt the best. I would say this 'god' dimension has been there since the beginning of the universe but this is not possible since the 'time dimension wasn't even there yet so we cannot use terms such as 'time' or 'space' here. the 'god' dimension is endless and infinite, so I also cannot say that at some point the 'god' dimension which consists of some sort of energie 'created' time and space but you should know what I mean. It is actually really simple since it's obvious that you need a form of energy to create something.
I am not a christian or anything else but I want to quote the bible here,
1.Moses 3:19 "till you return to the ground,
for out of it you were taken;
for you are dust,
and to dust you shall return.”
You are made of this energy and this dimension and you shall return to this form of energy and to this dimension, whatever it may be.

Sorry the post was 2 long I had to split it
have a nice day :)
>>
>>18466655
For me god is a concept creating by humans, and who knows, maybe monkeys or dolphins have similar notions too.
All that existed came before humans and will remain after humans as well, but the notion of god is only with humans. so its just a way for us to understand the universe and who know, maybe a way for the universe to understand itself.
>>
>>18466690
>>18466693
that's pretty interesting, friend.
Its quite similar to what I wrote about God being existence itself. Specifically the part you said where you said that this 'God Dimension' existed before everything, and it created reality/existence as we know it.

It depends on interpretation. Anyway, thanks for your post.
>>
>>18466655
Yep so what we need to do is dispense with the word god and just go with existence. I praise and existence I want to devote my life to existing. Existence is the most powerful thing in the universe because it is the power and the universe. Religions I believe were founded with good intentions but have ironically become a detriment to our minds eye to recognize itself.
>>
File: 1419309280130.jpg (21KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
1419309280130.jpg
21KB, 475x263px
>>18466736
Right on, Brother.
>>
I bet he's an ironic shitposter who browses here for the fun of it.
>>
God is us (existence) but we are not God, merely phragments of the Whole, even though the Whole remains Whole forever.

We (existence itself) exist because of the Creator's will to experience Himself.
>>
>>18466736
The word "god" is just a label.
The true "god" doesn't identify with any label other than "the all"
>>
>>18466655
So basically you're a Pantheist
>>
>>18467259
Nope it's an animist.
>>
>>18467064
as opposed to a real wizurd that wanders the board 24/7?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.