[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i open my third eye?Or "manipulate" it if it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Third-Eye-Pineal-Gland.png (430KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
Third-Eye-Pineal-Gland.png
430KB, 640x425px
How do i open my third eye?Or "manipulate" it if it's already open?

I have used DMT in the past for spiritual reasons if that counts
>>
people on high doses of pcp talk about scraping own eyes in order to see better, but you should maybe work with a blindfold. mirror gazing also works
>>
>>18465964
Too little info. Elaborate.
>>
>>18465967
mirror gazing should be fairly self explanatory. just sit in an asana and gaze at the mirror. preferably on the third eye and soon after your vision will begin to alter.

i had big success with crowleys yhvh key or the tetragrammaton formula. as a templated used for energizing the 3rd eye. but be alarmed - it's dangerous af
>>
>>18465967
the blindfold because you should focus focus on the light you see under closed eyelids. you can kinda think about it as daydreaming. symbolic structures of apparent light may appear among other things
>>
Can I ask what you are trying to achieve with opening your "third eye"
>>
>>18465978
Better to use a black mirror.
>>
>>18466104
>Can I ask what you are trying to achieve with opening your "third eye"
I want to know this to
>>
>>18465962
Take a pencil and aim it towards your forehead. Do not touch it but just focus on it. You might feel tingeling. Just do that for couple of minutes every day and it should work.

However to have it properly flowing you need to deal with all the lower chakras. And that takes... well lifetimes of time.
>>
File: fucking 2 leggers.png (157KB, 830x949px) Image search: [Google]
fucking 2 leggers.png
157KB, 830x949px
>>18465962
>opens 3rd eye
>sees things that horrify and terrify him
>can't close 3rd eye
>commit Sudoku
>thus ends another tale of "what happens when I do something that was closed for a reason".
>>
>>18466104

See.
>>
>>18466490
>>
>>18466112
c'mon anon - don't hand a loaded gun to a child
>>
>>18466583
>>18466569
>>18466527
>>18466490
>>18465962
Only way you can open your third eye is by watching this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5c9dGt-kYU
>>
>>18466586
quit promoting your shitty art project
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.