[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can one achieve greater spiritual strength? In the same sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: thtgthht.jpg (936KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thtgthht.jpg
936KB, 1920x1080px
How can one achieve greater spiritual strength? In the same sense one would engage in physical activity to increase physical strength.
>>
Do an astral body separation, and then do push ups.
>>
File: 1479634232077.jpg (470KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479634232077.jpg
470KB, 600x600px
>>18465829
Exactly this. Initiate yourself into the mysteries by achieving astral projection. This gives you a powerful and personal experience of truth relating to consciousness . Push-ups to keep your body strong because you will soon be experience high frequencies (kundalini).
>>
>>18465829
>>18465858
Surprisingly simple since I'm a newbie but I'll look into it, it makes a lot of sense. Thank you!
>>
Stop touching yourself at night.
>>
>>18465873
>taking a spiritual advice from /x/

Shiggy
>>
>>18465882
What would you recommend as a place for spiritual advice?
>>
>>18465966
Ask that Aghori Saddhus in the Himalayas. The is no other way.
>>
File: trip-to-the-moon-thumb-720x720.jpg (127KB, 650x429px) Image search: [Google]
trip-to-the-moon-thumb-720x720.jpg
127KB, 650x429px
>>18465873
You're welcome.

>>18465882
You wont get far with this (Great Work) unless you learn to trust your own instincts. Its kind of like a built in fail-safe.
>>
>>18465971
My instincts tell me you're but a bullshiter.
>>
File: 1467548750318.jpg (840KB, 800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1467548750318.jpg
840KB, 800x1600px
>>18465973
That's fine, thanks for sharing. Im not here to convince anyone. If you have your own experiences then thats where your understanding is rooted.
>>
As far as diet goes, what will contribute to blockage and what will clear blockage?
>>
>>18466008
Live fruits and vegetables have high energy. Meats hold very dense 3d energy and tie you to 3d. What does your body crave? Take out the bad stuff gradually. When your biochemical equation is balanced more things can come online.
>>
>>18465999

Ignorance often mocks insight, it's only natural.

(also gotta comment on those pretty 999s, 9x9x9, 3^4....mmmm, all those triangles make a pretty icositetragram)
>>
>>18465824
Increase physical strength by moving larger and larger masses.

Increase mental strength by solving more and more complex puzzles.

Increase spiritual strength by accepting greater and greater austerities.
>>
>>18465824
draw the concenpt while you stare at the sun and listen
>>
>>18466008
>Bg 17.8 — Foods dear to those in the mode of goodness increase the duration of life, purify one’s existence and give strength, health, happiness and satisfaction. Such foods are juicy, fatty, wholesome, and pleasing to the heart.
>Bg 17.9 — Foods that are too bitter, too sour, salty, hot, pungent, dry and burning are dear to those in the mode of passion. Such foods cause distress, misery and disease.
>Bg 17.10 — Food prepared more than three hours before being eaten, food that is tasteless, decomposed and putrid, and food consisting of remnants and untouchable things is dear to those in the mode of darkness.

The general rule of food is to keep it as fresh, unprocessed, and raw as possible. This doesn't mean abstain from cooking entirely - balance is required. As far as you can, avoid eating animal flesh as it will lower your empathy; ideally meat-eating is only done by those in a martial profession.
>>
>>18465824
Letting go and surrendering.
Meditating.
Detaching and observing.
Giving to others.
Holding unconditional love.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.