[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know a fair bit about the magical world. Ask away, if you want.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Hands.png (3MB, 1920x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hands.png
3MB, 1920x1000px
I know a fair bit about the magical world. Ask away, if you want. Be sure to provide the right conversation material if you want an answer, or at least so I can provide a thought on your question. I plan on learning from this, too. A mage's work is never done.
>>
Is Darth Vader Real?
>>
Hello, I'd like to know what would be a good way for me to get started in this kind of stuff, please.
>>
>>18465134
this
>>
How long until you turn 13?
>>
>>18465161
Read Harry Potter
>>
File: 1480765434054.jpg (32KB, 455x455px)
1480765434054.jpg
32KB, 455x455px
>>18465134

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk

https://readtiger.com/img/wkp/en/Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png

lol
>>
Gives us an example of things that are unseen to the normal eye
>>
>>18465178
How is it a joke? I mean, i get the whole divine comedy thing.

care to explain more?
>>
>>18465178
i'm basically retarded, can you help me understand more please?
>>
>>18465171
How funny.
>>
File: coralcastle.jpg (95KB, 620x465px)
coralcastle.jpg
95KB, 620x465px
>>18465195
>>18465200

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUA4wuamw_E

"Perfectly balanced".
>>
>>18465161
Believe in stuff that isn't true. Then observe, not the fact of what it is, but rather by what it does by believing in it. This should teach you that things don't have to be true in order for them to be real for somebody. It will be a lot easier to get to the end point of doing whatever you want once you give up the fact that nothing is universally true and it all comes down to what you believe in. Then, question magic and the nature of "make-believe" things.

>>18465166
I'm not really sure when I'll be in a 13th-dimensional state of mind. That seems rather far.

>>18465186
When you move anything to do with your body, it creates a displacement in the reactions of current actions in play. Physically, you can see this concept by attempting to control smoke with air movements produced by your hand. Things don't have to be visually touching in order for something to affect each other. This is the beginning of telekinesis. Don't expect to lift cars and the like within this lifetime, unless you happen upon a piece of knowledge that allows you to increase the power of this universal force.

---

Sorry, I went off somewhere. Thought this thread didn't go through.
>>
Are the users the used?
>>
What does the coral reef meme represent? The hive mind?
>>
File: infinity.png (594KB, 600x375px)
infinity.png
594KB, 600x375px
>>18465302

The angel at the center of eternity/infinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8RVvIHB9E
>>
>>18465295
It depends on what their use at the current time is. Are they really being used? If so, to what end? Does it make it okay if it truly is for a greater good involving all of humanity? Or at least a core group that will affect things in play within the world? Who is someone to say that their actions constitute universal truth or not? Either way, is it okay then?

Personally, I like to believe that everyone and everything has a place in time and space. They are exactly where they need to be, in order with the interactions of multiple things in this universe that "agree" with each other and operate in unison. This is what decides the universe today. To simply put my point, it is evolution affecting universal reality through common ideas in order to arrive at the universe today.

So, to answer your question, if you take in to mind that everything and everyone is being used to some end through unity of an ideology, then yes, the users are the used. No more than anything or anyone else in this universe, though.
>>
Can you recommend some books for a novice?
>>
>>18465302

It depends on what level of consciousness you are asking this question from. On one level, it is simply a form of relatable entertainment. On another level, it can hold meaning as a symbol or a way of life known to us that designates where we should be shifting our attention to from time to time. Or, at least, to where the collective hive mind, as you mentioned, wishes to go. Keep in mind what I said in my other post about ideologies operating in unison.
>>
>>18465327
I barely read any books on this particular branch of knowledge. I was simply born with schizophrenia, or so they tell me, and my psychosis taught me much. Thankfully, my mind is much more stable while in psychosis than most others. This is because I never lost who I was at any point in my life, ever, and have always researched and backed up my "delusions" with concrete science. I felt there was no other way, to be honest.
>>
File: 1482859109917.jpg (93KB, 502x639px)
1482859109917.jpg
93KB, 502x639px
>>18465337
> and my psychosis taught me much. Thankfully, my mind is much more stable while in psychosis than most others. This is because I never lost who I was at any point in my life, ever

This reminds me of my own journey. Once I embraced my """insanity""", things started becoming way clearer.
>>
Well, I apreciate your time. The song was also nice.

I hope you find everything you're looking for on your journey.
peace
>>
Actually, to delve a bit more in to psychosis and schizophrenia, I have found that psychosis is nothing more than influx of information given to the subconscious that the conscious mind does not know how to handle, or processes incorrectly due to lack of conscious experience the sufferer may have. To people with psychosis, their delusions are well-founded within their own mind, however, someone can still be wrong about the nature of what they are seeing, hearing, feeling, etc, if they lack sufficient knowledge about what their body is telling them to believe. This, actually, starts to sound not that psychotic at all, but instead implies a misunderstanding or misread of the information they have adopted, which normal people do and overcome every single time they have a clashing opinion with somebody. Of course, untruth of information believed in doesn't mean that the reasoning is invalid since all information has to have come from somewhere or other and it may serve a purpose. However, simply put, someone can be sure that they know something and still be wrong about it..
>>
>>18465358
Addition: However, that does not change the nature of the belief and the effects it may have on the believer. With this logic, it does not matter, to a point, what you choose to believe in. If you want to believe that you can see fairies flittering about in your backyard then go for it, as long as it is affecting you or somebody else positively. On a side note, there is a reason for hallucination and it has more to do with personal truth and the flow of recognition and patterns within the timeline of their local area than you may like to believe.
>>
File: maxresdefault(1).jpg (244KB, 900x1333px)
maxresdefault(1).jpg
244KB, 900x1333px
>>18465358
>I have found that psychosis is nothing more than influx of information given to the subconscious that the conscious mind does not know how to handle, or processes incorrectly due to lack of conscious experience the sufferer may have.

once again, your insight is congruent with my experience

The times I felt like I learned the most were the times I overloaded myself with information, then sorted it out over some time.
>>
>>18465374
Same here. Although I do not regret the time I spent with psychosis, when it first started it was dangerous. My mind could not stop fixating on what I was experiencing long enough for me to go to sleep and during that time, I hadn't slept for almost a week prior to being admitted to the hospital and was worried that I might die or drift further than I wanted to go because of sleep deprivation. Nowadays, things are a lot clearer since I have had time to process what exactly I was experiencing and piece it together bit by bit. To this day, I am still as "psychotic" as I was back then. It's just that now, the information I am receiving does not cause a negative reaction. In fact, I've picked up a lot of neat skills from sticking with it all the way.
>>
>>18465291
What about the Gnosis?
>>
>>18465384
Not sure what you mean. Though, from looking up the word gnosis, I see that it implies a dualistic knowledge? One of mysticism or enlightenment?

If I was to share one piece of mystical knowledge, or rather, how to force the action of realization of knowledge, or "enlightenment", I would say that you should look at phrases and find out different ways that they can be expressed or contextualized. For example, "is that so?" can mean a number of different things. The first two that come to mind, though, is the implication that the object referred to, is So in a personified way. For example, "is that Bruce Lee?". Instead, you are asking if something is So, which requires you to think about what exactly "So" is and what/who it represents, not as a word but as a form. The other meaning of "is that so?" can be a question that somebody asks someone else in order to reaffirm something or imply dissonance of opinion with the other person. From here, you can see how this wordplay, if you will, can make you question the meaning in something or other ways it can be expressed or put to use. If you get in to the habit of doing this with many phrases, you will be one step closer to being more schizophrenic than your friends or relatives, which is interesting considering that it is simply a change of mental process that makes up that label. Unless you can explain it in detail for somebody. Then, all of a sudden, you're not insane. You're smart. At least, that has been my experience with the doctor I have been seeing. On a side note, I've been able to explain my reasoning so well to her that she has taken me off of my medication, which is a big relief, to be honest.
>>
>>18465035
how are you allowed to talk about this?
>>
>>18465408
I am not sure. However, I only have the best interests of my fellow man at heart. I have had a CIA agent bring me in to another room while I was in the psych ward, though. Nobody believed me, though. At least, if they did, I don't think they took me as being 100% serious. Either way, I ended up being not the person they were apparently looking for... whoever or whatever they were looking for. Though, they seemed to have a reason to suspect me of getting in to their database, which makes me wonder if some of the stuff I know is classified information, even though I came upon all of my knowledge through personal realization.
>>
This whole thread is cringe worthy as fuck.
>>
>>18465406
random question:

do you know anything about twins?
>>
>>18465425
I'm not really all that versed in biology yet, if that's what you mean.

>>18465421
Well, perhaps I can put things in to perspective for you. How exactly are you processing the information in this thread, and with what bias? What parts do you find problems with and what parts do you not? If you have a differing opinion, let us learn from each other. Or you can go back to Call of Duty and pop some nubs in the skull for another hour. Whatever you choose to do. The answers are here, though, if you wish to take them.
>>
In any case, I'm still studying and experimenting with things. I'm slowly trying to build up realizations in this thread so I can knock some metaphorical walls down within the mind of myself and others, but things seemed to have slowed down a bit.

Let me know if there's anything you guys wanna know about magic and the supernatural. I have scientific theory to back it up. I'll check in here and there, periodically.
>>
>>18465347
>>18465374
>>18465425
> me

Im going to bed for now, thanks for dropping some wisdom

And fwiw, I heard something about twins being special/mystical/idk in ancient egypt, so I thought I'd ask.
>>
I to am tired. thanks for sharing your knowledge.
>>
File: F.png (1MB, 1200x900px)
F.png
1MB, 1200x900px
>>18465035
>>18465291
>Things don't have to be visually touching in order for something to affect each other
>What is GMm/r^2
>>
>>18465291

But there are things that are universally true, thats why science exist.
>>
>>18465035
Any way to ward off nightmares?
>>
Have you any familiarity with Enochian or Goetic magicks?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.