[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, first time here on /x/. I'm very much into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1399550227171.jpg (45KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
1399550227171.jpg
45KB, 479x720px
Hey guys, first time here on /x/. I'm very much into the esoteric and spiritual. Can anyone here provide any info on me from my date of birth?

May 15 1994
>>
>>18463925
It's said that on May 15th, 1994, a faggot was born
>>
File: die.jpg (165KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
165KB, 640x640px
>>18463925
Well, my first impression is that OP is a faggot.
>>
>>18463947
This

Also it denotes a natural inclination towards poopsmoking
>>
>>18463925
Im no wizard but it means you will not see 1993
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-31-12.png (233KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-31-12.png
233KB, 540x960px
>>18463925
Hi new anon.

/x/ is currently being raided by groups trolling and shitposting in an attempt to lower the quality of discussion on the board.

I apologize for the pathetic excuse for human beings >>18463947, >>18463951 And >>18464882 that have

DONE NOTHING WORTHWHILE TO FUCKING CONTRIBUTE YOU FAGGOTS

Eh hem.
If you want some info you should try the /div/ thread. Are you looking for a reading on your birth date??
>>
>>18463925
Anything in particular?
For astrology, the time and place is needed to draw up a complete chart.
You are a Taurus

According to some numerology, you have a life path number of 7 which kind of explains why you are very much into esoteric and spiritual...the life path 7 is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and finding the answers to the mysteries of life...etc
>>
the beltane wheel might be an electromagnet where the lines are actually copper coils. hope that helps.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.